Mom Likes Syrup

Story Info
Mom teased & then taken by son and daughter.
2.1k words
3.9
235.6k
39
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
just4kix
just4kix
46 Followers

Bobby was home from college on summer break and wasn't sure why couldn't sleep in past 7am. As he woke and stumbled out of his bedroom towards the bathroom down the hall he noticed a handwritten note attached to the door...."Bobby, your clothes from school are folded on my bed...I didn't want to wake you...please put them away. I had to run some errands and will be home around 9....love, Mom".

His mom Carol was 43 and maintained a great looking body. Bobby would always try to sneak a peek down her blouses and would often tease her by slapping her ass like a football buddy. Carol was about 5'6 115lbs, 34C with well toned abs and legs. Bobby loved her long brown hair and green eyes. She was beautiful to him and many others. Bobby's attention didn't go unoticed. She would often catch him looking. Though she would always dress very conservative Carol loved the attention. She had been divorced from Bobby's father for a about 3 yrs and would take vacation whenever Bobby came home on college break. She enjoyed looking at Bobby too. He was 6'0, 220lbs, very muscular and didn't wear much at all around the house. Bobby chose never to bring any girlfriends home to mom...he didn't want to spoil the attention she would give him.

After Bobby stepped out of the shower he did as he was told and went into his mother's bedroom.

As Bobby was pulling the folded clothes into his arms he noticed a book on his mothers night stand. It looked more like a diary. He dropped the clothes back onto his mother's bed....looked around the room and gently picked up the book. The lock was open and perhaps mistakenly left out in the open. He flipped through the handwritten pages to the day's date. It read..."I am sooo happy Bobby is home. He looks so yummy in those yellow college shorts. He reminds me so much of Max (Bobby's father). Bobby's muscles remind me of the days when Max would push me onto the bed and fuck me doggy style for hours then make me beg for more...." Bobby couldn't believe what he was reading. The words made him hard as a rock. He gently laid the diary back down as he found it...scooped up his clothes and ran to his bedroom. As he removed his towel and started to stroke his cock with thoughts of fucking his mom he had another thought. He quickly stopped and looked through the clothes for his yellow football shorts. He was having another idea and didn't want to spoil his excitement by cumming too soon.

Bobby ran downstairs to the kitchen and started pulling the pancake mix out of the cabinet. As he pulled out the maple syrup from the pantry he heard the back door open. It was his mother walking in with a bag of groceries. Bobby rushed to his mom to help her. Carol not only appreciated his help but also appreciated the fact that he was not wearing a t-shirt and probably no underwear by the looks of his shorts. Bobby seldom wore a t-shirt around the house in June.

Carol glancing over at the counter at the breakfast stuff apologize saying that she was sorry that she wasn't home to make his breakfast. She said that she thought that he would sleep in. Bobby laughed and said...."I tried so hard to sleep in". Carol instructed Bobby to sit down at the table and that she would make them both some breakfast. Carol went on to say that she would to go out and get stuff for dinner for Vicky's visit. Bobby's sister was coming over for dinner. She didn't get along with her mother but felt obligated to make an appearance when Bobby was in town.

As Carol prepared the pancakes Bobby couldn't help but to turn around and admire her figure beneath her knee length dress with long flared sleeves. Bobby laughed and said, "Gee mom I didn't know you were Amish". Carol shot back with, "hey with a college guy in the house I have to cover up as best as I can"....with that she turned and asked...."how's this?" as her right hand came off of the skillet and slowly pulled the hem of her dress up to mid-thigh. Bobby cheered from the kitchen table....MORE! MORE!...WE WANT MORE! They both laughed.

After breakfast Bobby got up to help his mom with the dishes but she pushed him down saying, "relax enjoy the newspaper". Bobby shifted his attention back towards the sports as Carol continued to remove stuff from the table. As Carol reached from behind Bobby's head to grab the bottle of maple syrup her loose sleeve dipped into Bobby's plate filled with syrup. She and Bobby were unaware until Carol turned to leave. Bobby felt a warm stream of syrup land on his six pack abs and chest...."WHAT THE FUCK"!!! Carol reached the counter and asked what was wrong. Bobby pushed back his chair and pointed to his chest, stomach, and crotch.....it was as if someone shot him with a water gun filled with syrup. Then his pointed at the floor at the stream of syrup all of the way to his mother's feet.

Carol apologized profusely as she grabbed the first thing she could find.....tissue. As she reached Bobby and started to dabbed his chest with the tissue...her sleeve continued to drip onto his shorts and thighs. Bobby...exploded with anger...."you stupid bitch....tissue was all you could think of"? Carol stood up straight with her head bowed like a beaten dog. It's your fucking Amish dress that caused this! TAKE IT OFF NOW AND CLEAN ME UP!!! HURRY UP DAMMIT...I'M ALL STICKY!!! Carol with her head bowed...didn't say anything as she reached behind her and slowly but steadily lowered her zipper. She removed the dress from her shoulders and the plain brown dress fell to her feet. She had kicked off her shoes earlier as she cooked. Now she stood in from of her 20 yr old son in her white lacey bra and matching panties.

Boddy didn't stare...he pretended to be too upset. He didn't want his mom to realize what was happening. She was still in shock from his abusive language. The same language that caused her to leave Max....yet on some level she missed the controlling words and tone of his voice. Bobby....said, "well....clean me up dammit"!!! As Carol turned to go back into the kitchen for a wet towel....Bobby grabbed her arm and said, "NO"! I want YOU to clean it up you fucking bitch! Carol lowered her head...as Bobby said....I want you to lick and suck the syrup off off me.

Bobby reached up and grabbed the back of his mother's hair and pulled her face down to his chest. As he did this he scooted his chair out a little to allow her more room in front of the table. Carol's mind was spinning.....she didn't know what to do. She was frozen with fear...but her pussy was wet with excitement. She slowly lowered her head more some with the force of Bobby's hand and some on her own. As the left side of her face passed by Bobby's she could feel his breath on her cheek and she felt his eyes focused on her breasts.

It was like slow motion but her lips met Bobby's bare skin on his upper chest as she kissed him lightly. "I DIDN'T SAY KISS ME YOU STUPID BITCH....LICK THE SYRUP OFF ME"!!!! Carol's tongue came out quickly and started making long strokes up around his right nipple....making it hard. Bobby continued to guide his mother's head with his hand on the back of her neck as she continued to lick down his chest onto his stomach region. She was doing good enough on her own now...so he lowered his right hand down her bare back over her bra strap.....and playfully slapped her ass. As he did this she let out a low moan. She continued to lick Bobby's stomach clean but seemed to be stuck in one spot.... so he brought his hand back up and pushed her head down lower to his tented yellow shorts.

Bobby scooted his ass down a little so that he could have a better view of his mother's mouth. As Carol's toungue traced along the edge of Bobby's shorts he noticed that her knees was on the floor and that she was almost in a doggy position. He couldn't resist another good slap across her ass. As she licked around his waistband....Bobby brought his hand up into the air and quickly down onto her panty covered ass. The force of the blow cause her to move forward a little causing her right cheek to brush against Bobby's erection. Bobby.....spanked her again with more force this time and with his middle finger pushing her panties into her pussy.....blow after blow after blow.... After about 5 blows on her ass he stopped as he realized that she wasn't licking him.

Bobby brought his hand back up to his mother's head and as he grabbed her long flowing brown hair he turned her to look at him and he said...you liked that didn't you little slut?

Now you continue to clean me! You have to clean my shorts now as he pointed with his left hand to the tip of his cock. Carol....started to shake her head no but stopped as Bobby pulled hard on her hair before pushing her lips onto his fabric covered cock. She began licking the tip of his cock still covered by the shorts that she so admired. She felt humiliated but also as if she was fulfilling a dream as well. Her licking turned into her mouth opening slightly and sucking the syrup juice out of the fabric.

Bobby could see that his mother was leaving his shorts wet from her tongue and lips. Carol started to raise and lower her mouth onto her son's cock as Bobby watched his tented shorts disappear into his mother's mouth. As his mother continue to go down on him....Bobby rubbed her back and ran his fingers along the edge of her panties. He leaned to the side a little to ran his fingers down her ass and over her pussy where he pushed her panties in. He wanted to taste her pussy so bad but he had a better plan...so he resisted for now.

Bobby reached forward over his mother's head as it raised and lowered over his shorts ....he dipped his finger into the syrup and ran it over the tip of his tongue and lips. He reached down and grabbed his mother's hair and pulled her up to his face...with his tongue stuck out he pointed at it and his lips with his left hand. Carol understood what she was being instructed to do as she leaned forward to lick her own son's lips and tongue. He was surprised as she sucked on his tongue her right hand came up to press against his cock. As she sucked on her son's tongue his left hand started to palm her right breast and pinch her nipple. The harded that he pinched and pulled....the harded she sucked. Bobby grabbed his mother's hand as she tried to pull his shorts back to jack him off. Bobby pulled away and said, "YOU FUCKING SLUT I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TOUCH MY COCK"....he guided his mother's hand to her pussy...and his fingers interlaced with hers stroked the outside of her panties.

Bobby suddenly stood up and ordered his mom to the floor on her hands and knees to lick the syrup up off the hardwood. She reluctantly crawled on all fours towards the kitchen. Bobby yelled, "HEY SLUT TURN AROUND AND FACE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR TITS". Bobby quickly realized that his mother's hair would conceal her tits so he walked around the back of her and got down and all fours behind her body as she was bending over french kissing the floor. He brought his nose right up to her ass and inspected her drenched panties partially pushed into her pussy.

He slowly started licking the back of his mother's thighs up to her pussy. He then delicately pulled her panties out with his teeth....but that's it. She was crying inside for more. She wanted to be fucked hard!!!

He walked back around and sat back down in the chair. He then instructed her to look up at him as he pulled his shorts back exposing his 7 inch cock to his mother for the first time. He started to stroke his cock as he looked into his mother's eyes. She just rested there on all fours with her head up and her milky white tits hanging down.

It didn't take long for him to explode with 5-6 long streams of cum onto the floor in front of his mother's face. He sat there looking into her eyes as she slowly bent foward and started to lick up his cum.

Coming Soon...Part II..Vicky's Visit.

just4kix
just4kix
46 Followers