Mom Makes The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
321 Followers

"Mrs. Masters this is a very special honor. We are going to make you an official football slut."

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming in your white ass, you bitch. Ung. Ung." Tim pumped his load into her ass.

Nancy felt a bunch of hands on her naked body. They pulled the nightie over her head. They mauled her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples. They poked into her pussy. The hands lifted her, even though she was still on her hands and knees. She looked down and saw they were placing her over a blond kid lying on the floor. They pushed her hips down and the kid speared her pussy. Nancy looked in the mirror. Another football player crouched over her hips and pointed his cock at her butt. He pushed forward. The housewife felt fuller than ever. It was the first time with both holes filled.

The two cocks started moving in rythym. In her ass, out her cunt. In her cunt, out her ass. The sensation was incredible. 'I guess you are getting your's now.' Her brain said. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She cried.

"As an official team slut, you have to take on every member of the team." Bob said.

'Every member?' Her brain said. Nancy saw a familiar pair of running shoes standing in front of her. She lifted her head and there was a hard cock in her face. Even without seeing his face, she knew who's cock it was. She looked up at her son's face. He looked back with hate.

"Suck it you whore. You fucking cunt bitch." Her son ordered.

Nancy looked at Bob. "Sorry, Mrs. M. But bro's before ho's. I'd want him to tell me if my mom was a cheating slut."

Her son grabbed her hair and pulled her face to his cock. Nancy clenched her lips. He rubbed his cock over them. Nancy smelled his musky scent. The two cocks working her other end confused her.

'There's a cock in your face, why aren't you sucking it? Go ahead. You know you want to.' Nancy opened her mouth and accepted her son's stiff cock. She sucked it and pushed her face against his pubic hair to get it as deep as it would go. She moved her face back and forth as the other two cocks pounded her other end. She felt them both cum and that caused her own orgasm.

Nancy shuddered and moaned around her son's cock. She sucked harder, wanting to taste his cum. The cocks in her pussy and ass were replaced with new hard ones. She bounced her hips to meet their thrusts.

After she swallowed a load from her son and he spit in her face, the rest of the afternoon and night became a blur. There were cocks and hands everywhere. Boys came on her face, her tits, her back. She was manhandled into various positions to meet their every desire. And from what they did to her, she climaxed again and again and again.

When Nancy Masters finally opened her eyes it was night. Every light was on and the TV was on. The TV showed a woman in a circle of cocks, begging for them to cum on her face. Each cock spurted on the woman's face in turn. Nancy watched the woman take 9 loads and then suck each cock clean. It was her. They video taped the whole thing.

Every part of her body ached when she stood up. The cum was now dry and crusty on her skin. She looked in the mirror. Her nipples were raw, her pussy lips were distended about three inches. She turned to look at her asshole.

'What the fuck is that?' Her brain asked.

There in the middle of her back were arrows and marks drawn on with a magic marker. Near her shoulders it said, SCORECARD. There were several marks and an arrow pointing to her head. Another set of hash marks were above the arrow that pointed to her ass and a third set were near a line that went around her hip. Nancy looked at her belly and saw the line continued in the front with the arrow point directed toward her pussy. The team kept track of how many times each hole had been used. She looked in the mirror again. There were 15 marks for her asshole. 31 marks for her pussy and 40 for her mouth.

'I guess you were so good them fellas came back for seconds and thirds. If I remember you came a dozen times or so yourself.' Her brain said. Nancy felt a strange pride in the fact she had turned on a group of young men that much.

"Looks like you had quite a party." Her husband said.

Nancy turned in panic. Her husband was sitting in a chair on the far side of the room. "Bob told Kevin how you jerked him off in the bathroom. He didn't want to believe him. Bob said you would do it again. If not him, someone else. Once a slut ... They set up a camera. After they showed me the video of you sucking his cock, I knew he was telling the truth. My wife was a cheating, cunt, whore." He stood up and threw a dozen video cassettes at her feet.

"You can keep those. I have copies. You have the weekend to get your stuff and you out of here. Kevin and I no longer want you around. You will agree to whatever divorce settlement I want or these tapes go to all your friends and relatives. How do you think your friends will react to the one of you sucking your own son's cock? How will your southern daddy react to you begging a colored guy to fuck your asshole?" He turned and walked out the door.

Nancy watched him leave. She began to cry. What was she going to do now? Out of the corner of her eye she saw her cum drenched body in the mirror again. 'How come only 15 wanted to fuck me in the ass? I've got a great ass.'

alparker
alparker
321 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@mcityline: Called reality. The son hated what she was doing and told his father. There are consequences for being a wanton slut. What husband (or son) in his right mind wants anything to do with a wife (or mother) who becomes a gangbang slut. Besides the mentally deranged? No one. Put on your big boy pants. The ending was solid. Even at the end she is so out of control that she is lamenting why not enough anal sex. Doesn't matter. She was bored with her life. She went nuts. And loses everything of worth. You reap what you sow. She will screw around like crazy for a few years until she gets old enough that no one wants her except for her holes. That will get boring fast. Thus endeth the lesson.

mcitylinemcitylineabout 2 months ago

The son fucks her and then is to good for her? That was a crappy ending. This started out fun and then went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Actually the ending was apropos. Lol to the idiot critics who think she can f$ck a football team all day in her house with no repercussions. As if she would not discovered. Kevin wanted her out as well once he was told by Bob what happened in the bathroom. And then of course Kevin told his father. Called reality. The rest was a setup to burn her in the divorce. Again appropriate given thatbshe didn't give a sh$t about her family. Her husband even tried to give her a chance when he left that morning by telling her that he loved her. If she had wised up, he would have forgiven her. But of course she did not, resulting in the destruction of their family. Hey she qas tired of being a wife and a mother. Now she she is neither. She can slut around all she wants. She is clearly a nutjob given her cheeky last line. She just wants to fully descend into slutdom. Likely she won't last another five years before she finds other depraved ways to destroy her life. Meh. No reason for her husband and son to get dragged down into the maelstrom with her. She was inordinately selfish and depressed and had zero remorse. The end.

Leroy371Leroy371about 2 years ago

The story is starting in a good way. And then it gets worse and completely spoiled. The usual BTB filled in at the end - thats the ice on the cake. Thanks for wasting my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story,wonder where she went?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories