Mom Seduces Virgin Son on Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recalled the few times she caught him masturbating and, wishing she could masturbate him, at the very least, she wished that she could have stayed to watch him masturbate himself. It was so hot for her to watch a man stroking himself before cumming. Standing in his doorway in the way that she imagined he stood in the bathroom while watching her masturbate, self-abuse was such a waste when they had one to do that for the other. If only he'd masturbate her, a sexual fantasy come true, she'd love to masturbate him. Only how does a mother broach the subject of mutual masturbation without appearing as the incestuous slut that she's become?

"I've never seen a naked woman," he said talking to her tits before looking up at her face.

Feeling her nipples making their appearance through her bra and blouse, he always made her horny when he stared at her breasts. Maybe the reason why he stared at her tits was because he could see the impressions that her nipples made through her blouse and bra. When he wasn't talking to her ass and pussy, he was always talking to her tits. In the same way that her father did, every time he talked to her, he talked to her tits. Whenever he looked at her in that sexy, albeit forbidden way, in the same way that happened with her father, she could feel a familiar warm wetness between her legs.

"Seriously Michael, with all the porn that I catch you watching online, how can you say that you've never seen a naked woman?"

She so wanted to show him a naked woman. She so wanted to strip off her clothes to give him a real sexual education.

"I've never seen a real woman Mom. I've never seen a naked woman in person. Other than the glimpses that I've had of you when opening your bedroom door while you were dressing or undressing and coming in the bathroom while you were taking a bath," he said shyly. "I have no idea what a naked woman looks like."

"I see," she said becoming sexually aroused by the delicately, delicious prospect of wanting to strip off her clothes to show him her naked body.

She remembered watching a pornographic video online where three Japanese mothers participated in a sexual education class with their sons and their sons' teacher. For the sake of their sexual educations, the teacher asked that the women strip themselves naked and allow their sons to touch and feel their mothers where no sons should ever touch and feel their mothers. Then, the women were allowed to undress their sons while touching their sons in the way that they touched their mothers. Lastly, purely for demonstration and educational purposes, she watched the sons having sex with their mothers. Now after her son confessed how naïve he was about sex and about the naked bodies of women, she wished she could participate in such a sexual education class with her son. She wished she they could strip naked in front of one another and explore one another's bodies with their hands and mouth in the way that those mothers and sons did on that video.

"It's one thing to see a naked woman on my computer but entirely different to experience a naked woman in real life. Having never touched a naked woman, I have no idea what a naked woman feels like in my hands," he said talking to her as if she was his sexual therapist instead of his single mother.

Even though they've always been close, never has she had such open, honest, and sexual dialogue with her son. Never has he expressed his most private thoughts with her in such a public way. Odd that it took sex for them to finally open up to one another, maybe incestuous sex is the one, big thing that they have in common.

"Touching a naked woman feels no different than touching yourself Michael," she said with a little laugh. "It's just skin, only softer and without all the hair."

"The main reason why I'd like to attend the Nude Day celebration is because I'm curious to see, to touch, and to feel a naked woman," he said with even more shyness. "Not that I'll be feeling and touching naked women at the Nude Day celebration, it's not a touchy and feely kind of Nude Day celebration, but I may get lucky," he said with a nervous laugh. "Just the thought of seeing a naked woman inspires the thought of one day touching and feeling a naked woman."

"Seriously?" She looked at him as if he was playing her, teasing her, and taunting her. She looked at her son with renewed insight as if seeing him for the first time. "You've never even seen a naked woman, never mind touched and/or felt a naked woman?"

"Not in person, I'm embarrassed to say. All of my friends have but I haven't. I mean, I've seen naked women in magazines, in movies, and online but never up close," he said looking at her as if she was standing there naked. "And I've seen bits and pieces of you when I shouldn't," he said turning red, "but I've never touched and/or felt a naked woman."

You could see, touch, and feel me, she wanted to say. You could undress me for Nude Day, she wanted to volunteer herself. Instead, she said what every mother would say to their son.

"In the handsome way that you look, that's hard for me to believe that you've never been with a woman. I'd think that all the women, your age and older, would be after you."

* * * * *

What is it with Nude Days that they should be so indelibly marked in her brain? Remembering the moment in the way that she remembered her father undressing her and having sex with her naked body, this Nude Day with her son was another day that would be forever implanted in her memory. Trying to stop herself from uttering her thoughts, so afraid of what may happen with her son in the way that it did with her father, she couldn't believe that she was about to blurt out her sexual feelings and incestuous thoughts. She couldn't help herself from saying what she felt.

"Being that today is Nude Day Michael," she said with the words Nude Day inspiring her to strip off her clothes and stand before her son naked. "I don't know if you know this about Nude Day but Nude Day is the one day of the year that it's permissible for you to see your mother naked," she said using her father's line for her own personal benefit and pausing to look at her son before continuing.

She couldn't believe she said what she said. No better than her father saying that to his nineteen-year-old daughter, how could a mother say that to her nineteen-year-old son? As if someone else had said the words, she shocked herself as much as she shocked her son.

"Mom?" He looked at her as if he was hungry, which he always was, and she was food. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if there is such a day that a son can see, feel, and touch his mother's naked body, Nude Day is that day," she said with a nervous smile. "And with today being Nude Day, today is that day, your lucky day. Happy Nude Day Michael," she said throwing up her arms as if the Red Sox had just won the World Series.

She expected him to run to her and touch and feel her everywhere while undressing her but he didn't. Even while she was saying what she said about stripping herself naked in front of her son on Nude Day, she tried to stop herself from saying what she said. In the way that she stared at her father's cock as if watching him strip was seeing a car accident, would her son want to watch his mother strip naked? In the way that she wanted to see her father's naked body, in the way that her father wanted to see her naked body, and in the way that she wanted to see her son's naked body, would her son want to see his mother's naked body too?

Would he look at her nakedness or would he look away in embarrassment? Would her son look at her with sexual excitement or with humiliation and shame? Would her son want to feel and touch his mother's naked body in the way that she wanted to feel and touch her father's naked body and now feel and touch her son's naked body? She didn't know. If there was a way to find that out, stripping herself naked in front of her son was it.

Not telling her yes or no and not knowing what he was thinking, she didn't know if he would or if he wouldn't want to see her naked. Even when she was naked, would he want to touch and feel her naked body? She was as nervous as she imagined him being sexually excited or repulsed by her offer to strip naked and have him touch and feel her. Feeling the same sexual excitement that she felt with her father that she now feels with her son, it was then that she realized that she was as incestuously twisted as was her father and, perhaps, as was her son. Without having to even remove her clothes, already feeling naked and vulnerably exposed in saying what she said, she wondered if Michael would take her up on her offer to strip naked, touch her, and feel her.

"Mom? What are you saying?"

He looked at her as if she had told him that they just won the lottery. It was then that she knew that her son was just as eager to see her naked body and to touch and feel her as she was to strip off her clothes and allow her son to touch and feel her. She looked at him staring at her.

What was she saying? Was she saying that she wanted to strip naked in front of her son while he touched and felt her naked body or was she saying that she wanted to have sex with her son? She couldn't have said what she said any clearer. Yet, even she didn't know what she wanted and expected from her son. Now that she made the offer to strip off her clothes and invited him to touch her and feel her, it was up to him to make the next move.

She tried to read his face before answering his question but her sexual excitement for her son got in the way of her reading him correctly. With her commonsense already out the window and replaced by her sexual lust for him, in the way that a man thinks with his cock, she was left with her raw sexual emotions doing all the thinking for her. As if she was dreaming this whole scenario, she felt as if she was in an incestuous fog created by some drug she took that caused eternal horniness. Inherited from her father and maybe his father before him, responsible for making up that part of her brain, her drug was her DNA. Passed down from her father to her and now from her to her son, perhaps her father had an incestuous relationship with his mother, her grandmother. Perhaps her entire family were incestuous perverts. How would she know what her relatives did behind closed doors when no one talked about incest out in the open?

"It was hard enough for me to say it the first time and even worse for me to repeat the question," she said looking at her son staring at her. "What I'm asking you is would you like to see me naked?"

Oddly enough once she said it, feeling more confident asking him the question the second time, she looked at him staring at her as if she was already standing before him naked. If only he'd say yes to her removing her clothes, her sexual fantasy come true, she couldn't wait to strip herself naked in front of her son. A long time coming, she couldn't wait for her son to see her naked. If only he'd say yes to touching her and feeling her naked body, she couldn't wait to feel his hands all over her soft skin. She couldn't wait to see the look on his face in seeing her standing there without her clothes while he touched and felt her. How decadently appropriate and forbiddingly inappropriate for his mother to be the first women he's not only seen naked but also touched and felt without her clothes.

"Seriously?" With his eyes bugging out of his head, he looked at her as if she was already naked. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm serious," she said.

He looked at her as if she was teasing him before responding.

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to see you naked Mom," he said already undressing her with his eyes.

Leaping across the incestuous line instead of gingerly stepping over it, as if she hasn't said enough already but needing to reinforce what she previously said, she couldn't believe what she was about to say again.

"Once I'm naked Michael, I don't mind you touching me, feeling me, and fondling me," she said breathlessly while briefly closing her eyes and swooning at the thought of her adult son touching her, feeling her, and fondling her naked body.

"Oh Mom. Wow," he said staring wide eyed with open mouth

Making her decision for the both of them, so long as her son was agreeable to crossing the incestuous line, she felt comfortable enough with her son to continue down this forbidden path. It had been a long time since any man had felt her breasts, squeezed her ass, and fingered her pussy and, rather than having a stranger have his wicked way with her, she'd rather that man be her son.

"It would be fun for me to see your reaction to not only seeing your first nude woman but also touching one for the first time. Obviously, the fact that I'm our mother may sexually excite you even more," she said voicing her understatement.

As if someone else had asked him the question, she felt as if she was suddenly removed from her body and was watching this interaction from afar. So brazenly bold, even though she asked the questions, she couldn't believe that she not only asked her son if he wanted to see her naked but also if he wanted to touch, feel, and fondle her naked body. Truthfully, unless the mother was fat and ugly, what son would say no to an invitation to see, touch, and feel his mother's naked body? When it comes to sex, there's something about a mother and son sexual relationship that supersedes all normalcy, commonsense, and rational thinking. Not being a psychiatrist, she didn't understand all the dynamics and inner workings of a son wanting to see his mother naked and a mother willingly wanting to have sex with her son. She suspected that even if the mother was fat and ugly, that there were few sons who wouldn't want to see, touch, and feel their naked mothers.

"Seriously?" His voice quivered with sexual excitement or nervous rejection. She couldn't tell which until he made his feelings known. "Once you're naked, I can touch you, feel you, and fondle you?"

As if she was already standing there naked, in the way that he looked at her before, he looked at her again.

"Yes," she said happy that he appeared just as sexually excited to want to see, touch, and feel her naked body as she was sexually excited to want to strip off her clothes in front of her son and have him see, touch, and feel her naked body.

"Lemme get this straight so that I don't misunderstand," he said pausing in thought as if he was already seeing his mother naked. "Because today is Nude Day, you willingly agree to strip naked and once you're naked, I may feel your tits and finger your nipples? Is that right?"

"Yes, for Nude Day, I willingly agree to strip naked. And once I'm naked, you may feel my breasts and finger my nipples. So long as you're gentle and not too rough," she said with an excited little smile while swooning with the thoughts of her son not only seeing her naked but also feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples, "I don't mind you touching me and feeling me."

As if contemplating what he was about to say, he fell silent in the way that she did when she was trying to control herself from saying what she was thinking.

"What about your pussy?" He looked down at her pussy that was covered by her short skirt and white bikini panties beneath. "May I touch you there too?"

"Of course you may touch my pussy," she said briefly closing her eyes and giving him a motherly smile as if imagining him fingering her before licking her and fucking her. Instead of saying pussy, she wanted to say cunt, his mother's cunt but, not wanting to ruin things with premature dirty talk, she didn't dare. "Only, touching me is one thing but sexually exciting me with your touch and sexually arousing me with your finger is something else entirely," she said hoping that he would sexually arouse her with his finger.

"I don't understand Mother," he said.

Telling him that she wanted him to give her sex, she revealed too much of what she was thinking. Needing to backtrack, now she wished that she had just said nothing and allowed him to finger her pussy or not.

"Seeing me naked isn't an invitation for sex Michael," she said lying and trying to talk her way out of that before being rejected by her son. "You must respect me as your mother and be careful not to penetrate me too deeply with your finger," she said while imagining him deeply finger fucking her with his finger before licking her with his tongue. "If you get me too sexually aroused, well," she closed her eyes and swooned over his thoughts, "I may not be able to control what I'd want to do with your body."

"I see," he said. "Sex? Are you talking about sex? If I aroused you too much, you'll have sex with me? Is that it?"

"I didn't say that Michael. Sex is not on the table," she said even though it was. "This is Nude Day and not sex with your mother day. Yet, because it's Nude Day, because I'm your mother and you're my son, and because you've never seen, touched, and felt a naked woman, I'm willing to have you see me naked and touch and feel me while naked."

"You'd really allow me to see you naked Mom? I can't believe you'd really strip off your clothes and allow me to touch you and feel you."

He looked at her as if she was asking him if she could buy him a new car. Only in the way that he stared at her, no doubt, depending upon her answer, he'd choose her over the new car. With the fact that she'll be stripping herself naked soon, she looked at him in sexual excitement while he looked at her in shocked disbelief. As if about to strip naked in front of a crowd of men, she built up her courage to undress in front of her son by gulping down her modesty, pushing back her shoulders, and sticking out her chest.

"Purely for demonstration purposes, yes, as part of your sexual education," she said with a laugh while thinking of the Japanese video she watched with the three mothers and their three sons. "I'd allow you to see me naked."

"I can't believe you'd allow me to see you naked Mom," he said looking nervous as if he was about to change his mind in wanting his mother to strip off her clothes for Nude Day.

"Believe it," she said with a laugh. "I'd do anything for my son," she said while waiting for him to ask her to do more than just strip naked. "Even remove my clothes. Besides, it's only my naked body. What's the big deal? It is Nude Day after all. The day that lots of people get naked."

Yet, belaboring the point and seemingly taking too long to progress even though their sexy exchanges were only a few seconds each, she was as sexually excited as she was becoming exasperated with all of his inane questions. A big step for her to take, she wished he'd just ask her to strip off her clothes already and touch her and feel her, before she changed her mind and rescinded her offer. Unable to make the next move until he took that first step too, she couldn't wait for him to see her naked. Being that she was his mother and he was her son, accustomed to her teasing him, maybe he thought she was just teasing him. Even if it was Nude Day, maybe he didn't believe that she'd strip naked in front of him and allow him to touch and feel her naked body.

"And once you're naked," he said pausing as if imagining her naked. "I can touch you and feel you? Right?"

"Yes, quadruple A, already asked and answered," she said smiling before sighing. Her sexual excitement overwhelmed her impatience. "I already said that you could."

She looked at him looking at her. Wondering what he was thinking, maybe he was just as afraid to cross the incestuous line as she was. Nonetheless, after giving him the go ahead, she didn't understand his hesitation in asking her to undress. It was as if he needed all of this pillow talk first before asking her to undress for him to wrap his brain around the fact that he was about to see his mother naked.