Mom Shocked by Son at Orgy Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom sees son at an orgy.
1.9k words
4.03
250k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravensfx
ravensfx
22 Followers

Matthew was in the bedroom already dressed for his performance in g-string that allowed everyone to see and touch his swollen erection. He did it in California for bigger tips knowing he couldn't reveal his manhood but allow brief strokes and touches to the ladies delight.

As usual, he had a dirty magazine handy to fully engorge his massive dick. He stroked it softly as not to come in anticipation of lots of sex with some very sexy older women, lonely women. Even though Julia came to mind, his mother tormented him sexually; he desperately wanted to make love to her with a passion.

He was summoned into the living room by Julia and found his mother among them. She was concerned but didn't seem to mind since she was told it was just the usual striptease. Nevertheless, seeing her strapping son's firm body and massive hard-on enveloped her sexually with beaded nipples and a moist pussy. Matt was fine since he knew he just might finally reach his long desire to make love to his 43-year old mother. Julia, unknown to him, had set-up this charade just for him and his mother knowing she would be pleased as well.

He danced and gyrated around the room to some riveting music and let the ladies caress his swollen member. All of the women were dressed in high heels, short skirts, and revealing blouses. All but his mom grabbed at his hard cock. His mother and him both were getting excited. He had to count numbers backward to keep from coming but he enjoyed their enthusiastic caresses.

At Julia's nod, he removed his g-string and his cock stood out proudly at nearly eight inches and two inches thick. After letting all of them touch and caress it, he moved over to Julia and she shocked his mother by taking it into her mouth. He had forewarned her that he could come as many times as they wanted just to let him know when.

Julia stuffed most of his cock in her mouth and he leaned back in pleasure and she licked the shaft with her tongue. The other women were removing their clothes to just bra and panties and urged his mom to as well. Luckily, she did.

As Julia skillfully sucked him, he removed her top and bra and fondled her sagging breasts that must've been 38DD or so. He softly caressed each as she sucked and gagged on his thick cock and swollen balls. The other women just giggled and massaged their breast or pussy at Julia and Matt's exhibition.

Everyone but his mother knew he would take each one into the bedroom and make love to them as many times as he could and they so desired.

His mother stared aimlessly as the other women enjoyed themselves at Julia's expense. She really didn't know what to do or to think. The nipples on her firm breasts, unencumbered by time, beaded turgid as she starred at her son's massive cock deep inside her friend's mouth.

He playfully gyrated his hips as she sucked him knowing he could last a long time and gave his sultry mother a seductive smile. It was then she realized her son was going to fuck her till her eyes rolled back inside her head. She squeezed her crossed legs as Matt asked which one would like to be pleased.

Alexia, Julia's slutty friend that was a known easy target on most terms, licked her sweet juices from her fingers with her rose red lips. She thought back to a younger Matt that she had made love to all night in every possible way stealing his virginity as she did most of his friends. She arched a finger and gave him a come hither look. Julia let him go after licking the pre-cum from his cock. One that had grown since she took him.

His mother lustily though self-consciously watched his apparent nine-inches of solid manhood swing casually over his shaved balls that had become fully filled with her desire. She thought it was wrong, but, God, thought it felt so right as her breasts strained against the red top that displayed her luscious breasts.

Alexia was seated next to her so she got to see him smile at her plight of wantoness and indecision. Alexia stroked his shaft and said, "Put that fucking thing where it belongs." Underneath her black mini was a pussy with v-shaped sprawl of hair. She moved down and spread her legs. Matt kneeled and slammed his cock deep inside her sex.

"Oh, fucking shit!" she screamed as he started to move to her hips delightful rhythm. "Carla, your son is a majestic fuck."

Julia had moved underneath them and licked his large sack as he pounded his first fuck deeply. So deeply Julia had to close her eyes due to the sweet juices dripping on her face. She tried to swallow every drop and finger herself at the same time.

Matthew just pounded her shaking the couch making the springs shudder and creak. All the while he looked at his mother licking his lips and said, "Alexia, is that pussy that took my virginity pleasing every part of you?"

"Oh, God, fucking yes, Matt. You are sooooo much....Oh, Jesus...bigger than before."

Her mother covered her mouth in astonishment but still squeezed her legs together as her juices stained her satin red panties and moved toward her rear entrance. She almost pulled down her top but caught herself and closed her eyes. He son, who knew it was easily removed, ripped it off her chest and threw it across the room revealing those large nipples he had long to fondle for so long.

"Matt, how dare you?" his mother shocking asked not knowing what to do. "I'm your mother!"

"I know," he said, pounding Alexia while she nearly screamed in orgasmic bliss. "But, like Alexia, I want to make you my lover."

"Please, Oh God, please stop, Matt. I can't take anymore," Alexia pleaded between moans.

He stopped and stood back as the all the women knew what was about to happen. They moved to chairs and continued their own sexual odysseys. Matt sat next to his motherand stroked a stocking covered thigh.

"Do you know how long I've wanted you?" He asked trying to open her legs with his firm hand. The other women were fine with Julia between the older Leslie's long legs. Leslie was a platinum blonde nearing sixty with all the refinements of working out six days a week with a trainer and fucking him all the same.

"I...I, uh, really didn't know?" she answered, holding her legs together but finding herself somewhat yielded to his insistence. "But, how can we? I dunno."

Matthew sat on the floor in front of her with his hands on her legs. "Matt, please don't," she said as he forcibly pulled her legs apart and ripped her panties off; "I'm going make love to you like no other," he smiled devilishly as the other women were experiencing near orgasms with Leslie holding Julia's head firmly between her legs.

"I...I, uh, really didn't know?" she answered, holding her legs together but finding herself somewhat yielded to his insistence. "But, how can we? I dunno."

Matthew sat on the floor in front of her with his hands on her legs. "Matt, please don't," she said as he forcibly pulled her legs apart and ripped her panties off; "I'm going make love to you like no other," he smiled devilishly as the other women were experiencing near orgasms with Leslie holding Julia's head firmly between her legs.

Catherine struggled to keep her legs closed while her son eyed a woman at the other end of the couch playing with her clitoris. Her skirt was up around her waist and top was off while her large orbs moved a little as her hips moved in rhythm to her fingers deep inside. Her hazel eyes and that glazed look on her face drew him decidedly in as he moved over in front of her.

At first, he didn't recognize the sexy redhead as the pixie redhead at one of his mother's parties. He admired her fingers ministrations for a few moments as she looked past him in orgasmic bliss. Her soft mouth moaned and her pink lips beckoned his manhood.

She said, "bring that huge cock her."

He stood beside the leather couch and let her worship his hard cock with her tongue then watched he slip it between her lips. A soft moan escaped his lips as took most of him inside moving her tongue dance around the underside of his cock. He looked upwards and knew this hot mama might just make him cum all over her.

Meanwhile, Julia and Alexia had went into the bedroom with Barbara and, by their collective moans, were obviously engaged in some hot sex. He tried not to think about it as Susie seductively tried her best to make him cum in her wanton mouth. She had abandoned her pussy for him, but he quickly inserted two fingers inside and started to find her sweetest spot.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth, Susie?"

"Mmmmmm," she moaned the said yes as she loved his cock with her tongue even sucking on his balls. "Yes, give me some of that fucking hot cum. Make your mom think about what she is missing."

He held her head and started to fuck her mouth. She gagged a little though didn't complain but he slowed down a bit knowing his first orgasm with overflow even her expert mouth. Julia was good, but she was far better.

As he started to cum in her mouth, little bubbles started to form on his lips and some silked down her chin onto her chest. "Oh, God, that is the best blowjob I've ever had." He held he head almost to his balls as he squirted his thick hot sex in her mouth. She swallowed some but the rest overflowed all over her mouth, chin, and chest. She rubbed it into her tanned breasts as he pulled out so more cum could escape. Strands of cum fell all over her chest just like he thought it would. His last spurt, as she massaged the tip, landed copiously in her pixie bob hair.

She sucked him so more as she swallowed a lot of his cum. The rest she just rubbed onto her chest and her big nipples. He moved down and kissed her passionately and gathered some of the cum in his mouth then let it slid out of his mouth back into hers. "Mmmmmm, that was good. Never seen a man do that before."

"You never seen me."

She jerked his cock as he fingered her enough to get her even more wet than she already was. He quickly sprang to life. "My, my, you eager for some beaver?" she said; "Yes, but I want you on top."

He sat down and skillfully guided his cock into her shaved pussy. She was warm and juicy as she let him fill her like no other. She leaned back against him and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Matt, I've never been this full before," she whispered as she moved her hips a little to get used to his long, thick cock. "Please be careful."

"I'm always careful," he whispered in her ear then kissed her neck with one hand around in front massaging her large clit.

Wait for Part II

ravensfx
ravensfx
22 Followers