Mom Sleeps with Son on Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that too. You are my mother after all," he said while wishing she wasn't.

If she wasn't his mother, he'd already be having sex with her.

"What if I weren't your mother, what would you do to me right now that we're in bed together?"

Again saying what he was thinking, with the both of them so very connected, it was as if she could read his mind.

"I'm embarrassed to say Mom," he said.

"Susan. Call me Susan," she said. "Tell me. I'd like to know, she said ever so slowly stroking his cock.

"I'd kiss you, really kiss you, French kiss you while touching you, feeling you, licking you, and sucking you everywhere before making love to you," he said getting aroused by all of the imagery of having sex with his mother.

As if they were both thinking about what he had just said, they remained quiet.

"Before your father, I've had a lot of cocks in my hand and your cock is the biggest and the hardest cock I've ever felt," she said whispering in his ear to confess her modest, sexual experience while ever so slowly stroking his big prick.

"You have?"

With his mother still holding his cock in her hand as if she was holding her dildo while pressing her big breasts against his back, they remained silent while Susan spooned her son. She stopped stroking and fondling him to ask him her question.

"May I see it?"

Wondering if he heard right and hoping he did, he couldn't believe what his mother just asked.

"Pardon? See what?"

Knowing what she said but needing the time to wrap his brain around showing his mother his stiff prick, he needed to ask her again what she said to make sure that he wasn't mistaken and heard her correctly.

"May I see your cock?" She laughed a nervous laugh. "I'd like to see my son's big prick."

Charlie couldn't believe his mother wanted to see his prick. A dream come true, he's always wanted to flash his mother his prick in the way that she always flashed him her panties and bra but, not wanting to offend her, he never had the nerve.

"Sure," he said. "Okay," he said turning on his back.

* * * * *

Not thinking that she'd turn on the light, as if giving him a medical exam, she turned on the bedside light and he squinted. Then, as if removing the wrapping from an expensive Christmas gift, she removed the blanket and sheet from his cock. Immediately his cock sprung to life as if it was on a spring that had been released with the removal of the bedding.

"Wow Charlie. You have a beautiful cock," she said staring at his penis in the way that he's always imagined his mother staring at his penis. She sat up in bed and leaned in closer to his engorged prick as if she was about to suck him. "It's so big. Your cock is so much bigger than your father's prick."

When she moved forward like that her breasts moved forward with her and her nightgown opened even more to expose the side of her right breast. With much of the material of her nightgown caught beneath her, her nightgown was as if she was wearing a cape that didn't' close all the way around her. She repositioned herself in bed for a better look at his cock and when she did her nipple, her areola, and her entire boob fell out of her nightgown and hung there in plain view before his horny eyes.

"Mom," he said looking from her naked breast to her face before staring at her exposed breasts.

She looked down at her breast before looking up at him with an excited smile. Obviously, she was flashing him. Obviously, she was teasing him.

"Oh, Charlie, it's only my tits. What's the big deal? You've sucked on these when you were a baby," she said lifting her breast in the palm of her hand as if offering her tit up to him. Then, ceremonially, she unbuttoned the top of her nightgown. "Being that you're showing me your cock, would you like to see my tits?" Before he could answer she withdrew her arms from her nightgown. "I'll show you my tits. Would you like that?"

"Yes," he said. Before he could even answer her, exposing both of her naked breasts to him, her nightgown was already down around her waist. With her face filled with incestuous, sexual excitement, she looked down at herself before looking up at him with pride and with sexual excitement. "So what do you think of your old mother's tits? Judging from your erection, I dare say that you liked what you felt and what you're seeing now," she said putting his hand on her breast again while wrapping the fingers of her other hand around his cock again. "Am I correct?"

"Yes," he said looking from her breasts to look at her before staring at her naked breasts again. "You have beautiful breasts mother."

"Susan, call me Susan. It's weird for you to call me mother when I'm topless and in bed with you with my hand around your erection," she said with a laugh.

"I love your big tits Susan," he said staring at her big tits.

"Go ahead. They won't bite. You can feel my breast, just not the nipples," she said.

"Why not the nipples?" He held her breast in the palm of his hand before running a slow palm across her nipple and before taking her nipple in between her fingers and pulling it forward to make it bigger.

She looked down to watch his fingers sexually excite her in a way that no son should ever sexually excite his mother.

"Oh, Charlie. Don't do that," she said feebly protesting him fingering her big nipples. "Don't you know anything about women?" She put her hand on his hand to temporarily prevent him from fingering her nipples but released his hand when he moved his hand to her other breast and other nipple.

"Why not?"

So wanting to kiss her, so wanting to stick his tongue down his mother's throat, he so wanted to mount her and fuck her as her Merry Christmas gift from him to her.

"You'll sexually excite me if you touch my nipples like that. You'll make me all wet," she said breathlessly while parting her legs and taking his hand down to her pussy. "See? Now you've done it. You made me all wet Charlie," she said while watching her son rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. "I swear, if you continue fingering my nipples and fingering my pussy in the way that you're fingering my pussy now, I'll have no control over what I do next."

"You won't? And what would you do Mother if I continue fingering your nipples while fingering your pussy?"

Pulling turning, and twisting her nipples with one hand, he fingered her pussy with his other hand. She stared down at his fingers to watch him finger her nipples before looking up at him. Parting her pussy lips to rub her clit more, he inserted his finger inside of her.

"I'd suck your cock," she said gasping when he moved his finger deeper inside of her and wiggled his finger as if his finger was a worm borrowing in the ground.

Undaunted by her warnings, with his hands all over her big tits and his fingers all over her nipples, he was masturbating his mother in the way that she had been masturbating him. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, he was having his sexy way with her nipples and rubbing her clit, he was having his wicked way with her pussy in the way that she was had her wicked way with his cock.

"Stroke me mother," he said. "Stroke my cock before sucking my cock. I need to cum in your mouth," he said whispering in her ear before putting his finger to her full, red lip.

She took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his big prick.

"Oh, Charlie, I swear to God, if you continue fingering my nipples and rubbing my clit like that, I will suck you. I will. I'll suck your cock," she said looking at him looking at her. "It's been a long time since I've a cock in my mouth. It's been a long time since a man has ejaculated in my mouth."

"Susan?"

"What Charlie?"

"If you suck my cock you'll make me so excited that I'll want to make love to you," he said.

"You will?"

"Yes, I will," he said.

"I dare you to make love to me Charlie," she said.

"And I dare you to suck my cock Susan," said Charlie. "I dare you," he said. "You've been dared. Go ahead Susan. Suck my cock. I dare you to suck my cock. And I swear, if you suck my cock, I'll eat your pussy before giving you the fucking of your life."

She stared down at his cock before staring back up at him.

"Should we be doing this," she said as breathlessly as if talking to herself, "a long, vulnerable mother having sex with her lonely, horny son?"

"Yes," he said. "We should. It's Christmas and it's the right thing to do. We both need this Mom."

He looked at her waiting for her to give him the go ahead to make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her.

"Is that what you want? You want me to suck you? You want me to look up at you with my big, blue eyes with your big, hairy cock buried in my mouth while you fondle my breasts, finger my nipples, and rub my clit?"

"Yes," he said.

They both remained quiet while Charlie waited for his mother to respond in kind.

"You'll have to make me a promise first though?"

"What's that?"

"You must promise that you won't cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my pussy. Then, after you fuck me, I'll suck you and you can cum in my mouth then," she said.

"I don't know if I can cum twice in such a short time," he said.

"Trust me," she said with a dirty laugh. "In the way that I'll suck your cock, you will."

"Okay," he said.

"Think of this blowjob as a onetime Christmas gift Charlie. Okay? Something that will never, ever happen again. Okay?"

This time she waited for him to answer before lowering her head down into his lap.

"Okay," he said watching his mother making herself comfortable on the bed.

She turned to face him before leaning further down to stroke him and before taking a lick of his cock. Teasing him with her tongue, she licked his big prick while stroking him. Then, she took his cock in her mouth. Susan was sucking her son and Charlie couldn't believe that his mother was giving him a Christmas blowjob. Then, not wanting to break his promise by cumming in her mouth, switching off, he fell between his mother's legs to finger her and eat her. Licking her and licking her, he had her squirming around the bed in no time.

"Don't stop Charlie. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum," she said so seductively. "Lick me harder Charlie. Lick my pussy. Stick your finger inside of me while you're rubbing my clit with your finger and tongue. Oh, yeah, that's it right there. Oh, my God, Charlie. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Yes, that's it. Yes. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

She collapsed on the bed as if she was dead.

"Mom! Are you okay?"

"Okay? Are you kidding me? I'm better than okay," she said slowly running her hand down the side of his face before leaning up to him to kiss him. Surrendering her tongue to him, mother and son were French kissing. Kissing and kissing, they kissed while Charlie felt her tits and fingered her nipples, and while she fondled his cock.

"Oh my God, Mom. I never knew it would be like this. This is the best sex I've ever had," he said French kissing his mother again.

"Get on top of me," she said breaking off his kiss to speak. "I want to feel you inside of me. Make love to me before you fuck me," she said kissing him before she licked his lips and chin. "I love tasting my own pussy juices on you."

Charlie mounted his mother and she guided his cock inside of her. Kissing her while slowly humping her, he pushed himself deeper inside of his mother. She was so wet that he practically slid inside of her. Kissing and kissing her, he sucked her tits, while she grabbed his ass with both hand and pushed him all the way inside of her. Then, with a slow rhythm that turned into a hard fucking, Charlie was fucking his mother.

"Oh Susan. You're so tight. You feel so good. I love sucking your big tits," he said.

"Fuck me Charlie. Really fuck me. Pound my pussy. Make me cum. Make me cum Charlie before you shoot your warm, oozy load inside of me. Fuck your mother Charlie. Fuck me. Make me your bitch," she said returning her son's humps.

"I love you Mommy," he said.

"And I love you Charlie," she said. "Merry Christmas Charlie."

"Merry Christmas Mom."

Charlie humped his mother as fast as hard as he could. When he didn't think he could even hump her one more time, she gave him the inspiration that he needed to continue.

"Don't stop Charlie. Don't stop. I'm going to cum. Fuck me Charlie. Fuck me. Fuck Mommy. Make Mommy feel good," she said rolling him over to bounce up and down on his swollen prick while he harnessed her bouncing breasts with his big hands.

Even though she had asked him to call her Susan, it excited him when she referred to herself as Mommy. Playing her game, he continued the incestuous fantasy that was now their reality.

"I love you Mom. I love you. I can't wait for you to suck my cock. I can't wait to cum in your mouth and to watch you swallow."

"Oh Charlie. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming again Charlie. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming."

Susan had a second orgasm but Charlie refrained from cumming in his mother's pussy. Wanting to hold back, he'd rather fill his mother's mouth with his cum.

With the both of them resting for a minute, she was ready, she slid halfway down the bed to take her son in her mouth. Stroking him while sucking him, it didn't take him long to explode a big load of cum in Susan's mouth. Without doubt, this was the best Christmas they both ever had.

Now that they've sexually experienced one another, as if they were man and wife, they continued their sexual relationship by sleeping together and having sex with one another until Charlie fell in love with a woman. Even then, over the next several years, even after his mother found a man to love her and he found a woman to marry, Charlie's Christmas gift to his mom and her Christmas gift to him was giving one another hot sex.

THE END

This is a contest story, please vote.

  • COMMENTS
65 Comments
SinigardSinigardabout 2 months ago

SusanJillParker,

You are the best. I love reading your stories. You do such a great job with character and story, each story is a great balance of romance and sexy as hell. this story is particularly great.

It makes good sense to have an inexperienced son who screws up the situation and his mom having the experience and maturity to react well and manage the whole thing.

kisses,

Sinigard

alan_deealan_dee6 months ago

The way he behaves makes me want to tell him to shut the f*ck up. He wants to touch his moms breasts or pussy or he wants to have her hold his cock and then when it happens, when it is handed to him on a silver platter he immediately whines or wants to back to his room. What an annoying character.

NickCaveNickCave11 months ago

Had to stop reading this story.

There was a lot of promise in the beginning. The kid is going on and on about how hot his mom is, he fantasizes about her all the time. He wants her so badly. She's kissing him. She fuckin' encouraging him to play with her pubic hair and play with her tits and all this pussy kid can do is say, "Uh, mom..." and "I should go to my own room". She's literally giving herself to him and he's supposedly had sex many times before, yet he acts like a scared virgin who's never felt a tit in his life. Gimme a break. I don't know how it ends...I assume they fuck, but I couldn't waste another minute on this story.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 year ago

A great plot but, to my mind, spoilt by too many repetitive lines = he fantasizes about "this" & wonders if his mom is fantasizing about "this", he thinks about "that" & wonders if his mom is thinking about "that" etc etc

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
Why?

Why do most of you writers make the women characters sluts? You wrote the the mother admitted to holding A LOT of cocks. (Not to be one sided and hypocritical, but men can be sluts also.) The story loses the special connection between characters, to me, when one of them were/is a slut. Just a personal opinion. It seems most people like the story though.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories