Mom Solves My Problem Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerome's Buddies get a lesson in sex education
3.1k words
4.35
142.7k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am just laying there , my soft cock in my hand trying to get my head around the fact that my Mother just gave me a Blow Job! The first one I ever had in my entire life. Oh, my God!

I don't leave my room after that until finally, my little sister Dody who is twelve calls up to me."Jerome? Dinner Dude!"

How the hell can I face my mother? What will I do when my Dad looks at me? But, I go downstairs and sit down at my place at the table and just stare at the soup in front of me. I am afraid to lift my eyes to look at anyone.

"What's eating you, dork?" Dody never misses at thing. If I gave any thought to what she said I might laugh, but in my mind it's clanging "your mother was eating me!"

Mom comes in from the kitchen and puts her hand on the back of my head. I get an instant hard on.

"Now, you leave your big brother alone. He's got stuff on his mind." With that she sits down at the end of the table.

Dad comes in, rushing from his Home Office. "Hey guys! What's new?"

Man, he should only know! Dody jumps in. "Well, you know our school is done for the year! I told you that Nancy was getting these cool new clothes because they are going to Canada for the summer? Well anyway..."

So thank God, she takes up the slack for about ten minutes. Dad is at one end of the table, Mom at the other. She smiles at me, but regular. I mean like she does every night!

When Dody finally stops, my Dad looks at me. "So Jerome, have your friends confessed to the graffiti on the front of the school?"

"God, no Dad! I mean we are graduating in one week. That would screw them for sure!"

Dad gives me that black look of his. His eyebrows go together and his mouth becomes a tight line. "I know Jerome, but that is pure vandalism and you know who did it, right? And son, I do not appreciate that language -- you have better words."

Dad is such a lawyer. "Dad," I am trying to be reasonable. "We have one week to go. The graffiti is gone. If I rat them out, they do not graduate and for all I know, I might not either." Shit! I'm beginning to tear up again.

Mom puts her hand on mine on the table and my cock jumps. "William, I think that Jerome knows right from wrong." I do? Oh yeah, right! "And maybe if you gave the boys a talking to they would understand. You know them both. They are not bad boys. You wouldn't want to stop them from graduating, would you?"

Dad always melts when Mom talks to him. Now I think I understand why. "Well, all right Lydia, but I would think their own parents would handle them."

"Well," Mom says and smiles at me, "apparently not. You know that David's father and mother are going through a divorce and poor Justin? His mother is married for the third time, right Jerome?" With that she squeezes my hand. I don't know the connection between my hand and my cock except when I'm holding it, but it jumps again.

"Ummm, well, yeah. Kinda. I mean they both have, well, problems at home."

"So," Mom says, "why don't you have them come over tomorrow afternoon and William, you can talk to them."

Dad shakes his head. "Well Lydia, I don't want to ruin their high school career and if you think that will work..."

"Settled then. Jerome you have them come by about four tomorrow. Tell them to stay for dinner."

Dody has been paying little attention to this, but her head pops up. "Wow! I got sleep over at Nancy's tomorrow I'll miss the dork convention!"

"Funny, Dody," I say. And the rest of the evening is so freaking normal I could hurl.

*****

The next day I tell the guys about my Dad and how Mom smoothed things over and would they come over after school. I mean we all have such Senioritis it is sad.

"Wow!" Justin says. "Your Mom is so cool!" Justin is skinny as a rail. His mother matter of fact, is not married for the third time, some guy is just living there and it is not a pleasant situation.

"Yeah," I say. Cool."

David grins. He is stocky and a wise guy. But, he's my bud, so what can I do? "Okay man! Shit! I was afraid your Dad would rat us out. How'd he figure it was us?"

"Duh! I say. "You guys show up at my house all splattered with blue paint? C'mon!"

So after school we all hop on our bikes and ride the fifteen minutes to my house. We go inside through the back door and Mom is in the kitchen. She's wearing a pair of shorts and a bikini top that shows off her boobs really well.

She is at the sink. She turns around when she sees us and gives us that big smile. She is so hot! "Hey guys! I'm glad you could make it. But problem. Dad is hung up at the office. So, you'll just have to hang out here for a while until dinner. Okay?"

They both nod like a couple of bobble head dolls. David can't get his eyes off my Mom's boobs. I mean I can understand why but man, it's my freaking Mom! Mom sees where David's eyes are going and damn! She throws her shoulders back and they stick out even more. I'm thinking of having my face in them and sucking on her nipple and I'm getting a hard on again. And I'm wearing shorts so I can't hide it like I do in my jeans.

"Sit down boys, I want to talk to you before Jerome's Dad gets home, all right?"

They both do a "yes ma'm," but David is still lasered in on my Mom's tits. We sit at the table in the breakfast nook and Mom goes to the refrigerator and hands out cokes all around. She sits down next to David and looks right at him. He finally raises his eyes to hers.

"Now boys, Jerome's Dad is going to talk to you about this mess with the graffiti, but I want to talk about something else."

They are both now looking at my Mom's boobs, because she has leaned forward on the table with her arms on the table and that scrunches up her boobs and they look they are going to pop out of the top.

"Mom," I say, kind of nervous, "what do you want to talk to the boys about?"

She smiles and winks at me. "Now, David."

"Yes Mrs. Woodley."

"Jerome told me yesterday that he has never really made out with a girl all through high school, is that possible?"

"Mom!"

She reaches over and covers my hand on the Coke can. "Now Jerome relax. We're all friends here, right?"

David smiles at me. One of his wicked smiles. "Well, yeah, I guess."

She looks at David again, her blue eyes getting really wide. "And you David, have you well, been with a girl yet?"

"What do you mean 'been with?'"

"Oh David!" She reaches across the table and I swear her boobs are going to pop out. She takes both his hands and pulls them towards her chest. "I mean sexually, of course!"

David turns five shades of red. "Well, gee, Mrs. Woodley, I mean, hell..."

Justin is watching this whole thing and I think his eyes are going to come out of his head. "David, you got to second base with Leslie Miller and you swear you'll nail her at prom next week. But that's it, right?"

David looks away from my Mom and I can tell it is not easy. "Ass hole! Who asked you?"

Mom drops David's hands and stands up. "Now guys, please don't argue. Justin, how about you?"

Justin is beet red. "Well, hell, Mrs. Woodley. Yeah, once. Last summer I was in the woods with Pat Gentry who is a big whore and we did it."

My jaw is dropping. I don't freaking believe this whole conversation.

My Mom puts her hand on Justin's face. He gets even redder. "And how was it?"

"Well, gee Mrs. Woodley, I mean, I don't know."

"You don't know? Justin! How did it feel? Did you know what to do?"

Justin has half turned in his chair which brings his head about even with my Mom's boobs. He's like mesmerized. "Well, I, umm -- it felt really nice when my, well when I slid inside her and she was the one that really knew what to do."

"Did you wear protection?" Mom still has her hand on Justin's face.

"God no, Mrs. Woodley! I really didn't think it was going to happen. I mean a bunch of us were there at the Gentry's pool and she wanted to take a walk and, well, it happened."

I'm sitting like I'm in a goddam movie theater. I'm watching it all, but I cannot believe it is happening. What the hell is my Mom doing?

Mom goes to the sink and leans back against it. "Boys, I want to tell you that we live in a different world now. Sex is a wonderful thing and you are all at just the right age to learn how to be good lovers. But, you have got to be careful. Come upstairs with me, I want to teach you some things."

Oh my God! What the hell is this? I get up as do the other guys. We are all wearing shorts. David has his shirt out so it's over his shorts, but I can see Justin's hard on and of course, my own. What the hell is going on?

Mom leads the way upstairs. Her ass is swinging right in front of my face as I lead the troop up and into the master bedroom. The master bedroom at the Woodley house is big. It's got this big four poster bed with double king sized mattresses. It takes up a good third of the room. There is like a big lounge across from the bed that two people could lie down on. There is a flat panel TV on the wall across from both the bed and the lounge.

The guys are standing by the door, just gawking. I follow my Mom to the bed. She is standing on Dad's side. "Now boys," she says and reaches into the drawer of the bed table on Dad's side. "You have seen these, I know."

She is holding a box of Trojans. Oh my God, Dad wears rubbers to fuck my Mom? Like she can read my mind, she smiles at me. "Now Mr. Woodley and I don't use these much any more. First, I'm on the pill and second, well, I am a little old for having babies."

David speaks up, his voice a little squeaky. "Oh no, Mrs. Woodley! I mean I think you are really hot!"

She smiles her dazzling smile at him. "Why thank you David. Would you like to be the first to learn how to properly put a rubber on?"

Now, you would think the dork would say something like "I already know that!" But no, not David. He gets that weird nasty grin on his face.

"Wow, Mrs. Woodley -- how will I do that?"

"Well, come closer David." He moves from the door up to the bed. "Now," she says, very quietly, "Lie down, okay?"

I'm standing there with my mouth open. Justin has come up to the bed and is standing beside me. I look at him. His eyes are so big again I almost laugh. He is staring ad David who is now on his back on the bed.

Mom says, still talking quietly, "Now David, take off your shorts."

David has lost the smile. He lifts his butt up and quickly unbuckles his belt and slides his shorts down to his ankles. Yeah, he has a monster hard on. Mom looks over at us, smiles and turns back to David.

David wears boxers. I forgot that I knew that from Gym. She reaches down and inside his freaking shorts and pulls his dick out! He looks shocked and begins to lose his hard on. Mom shakes her head. "Now David, don't be nervous. Boys!" She turns to us. "Are you watching?"

"Mom!" Is all I can say.

Mom takes David's dick in her hand and begins to stroke it. It's decent, but hey! Mine is bigger! I t gets hard again really quick. David is propped up on his elbows, kind of like I was yesterday.

Mom reaches in the box and takes out a rubber. She puts two fingers inside and spreads it, takes David's dick in her hand once again and expertly slides the rubber over his hard dick.

"Now, did we all get that?" She says, like she just showed us how to put in a light bulb or something.

I nod and so does Justin. She looks at Justin. "Justin? You're next. Up on the bed next to David."

David is still lying there, his dick is still hard. His left hand is kind of wrapped around it. Justin crawls up next to David but his eyes never stop looking at my Mom.

"Shorts off, Justin!" She says. He reaches down and in one move off come his shorts and his jockeys.

Justin's dick, which to tell the truth, I never paid much attention to, is huge. Mom notices. "Oh my, Justin, I bet that Gentry girl had a wonderful time in the woods!" She takes it in her hand, leans down and kisses the tip! I think I'm going to shit my pants. Then she pops another rubber out of the box and slides it down the length of Justin's dick.

By now David's dick has softened a little and so has Justin's. Me? Standing there, the only guy with his pants on, my cock is rock hard.

"Boys!" Mom says, like a school teacher. "I do believe you are losing concentration! I think this will help." And with that she takes off her bikini top and her boobs swing free. Both the guys suck in their breath and sure enough, both dicks are at attention again.

She stands proudly at the foot of the bed. "Justin, David, I think this is what we would call senior sex education. I know you both have issues at home, so we'll just have to bring you along here, is that all right?"

They both are fixated on her boobs, for which I can't really blame them. Her nipples are hard and she is standing with her legs apart, her hands folded in front of her.

"Now," she says in the same voice. "I know that you both masturbate, isn't that right?"

They both nod. "Well, then", she continues, "Jerome and I are going to give you something to masturbate about. You may do it and see how it feels to come in a rubber, okay?"

Oh shit! What is coming next? How can I ever face these guys again? Mom comes around the bed and takes my hand. She leads me over to the lounge and pushes me down on it on my back.

"Jerome," she says, still in schoolteacher mode, "Take your clothes off."

"Mom!"

"Jerome?" With this she whips off her shorts. She's wearing nothing underneath. Her pussy is shaved, for God sake! And I see those pussy lips, slightly wet right in front of me. Now understand, I have never seen a pussy in person. Just on my computer. I can't take my eyes off it.

I take my clothes off in a nanosecond. Like I forgot my two friends lying next to each other with rubbers on their hard ons. Mom pushes me back on the lounge and puts a rubber on my dick which is the hardest I ever remember it.

"Now Justin, David, watch and masturbate." She is facing them. She does not turn around to face me. She just backs up to the lounge and puts first one knee and then the other on the lounge. Her ass is almost in my face. It is a great ass. Firm and white.

She peeks down between her legs at me. "Ready, Jerome?" I have no idea what the hell she is talking about. She reaches down and takes my dick in her hand. Then she settles down on it. I feel it slip inside her pussy. She lets out a little hiss between her teeth. "Jerome," she says breathlessly," hold my hips." I reach up and grab her hips above her ass. I can see her long hair back down over her shoulders. I look down and see her slowly lifting and then dropping back on my cock. I never, never felt anything like this in my life. It is soft and warm and every time she lifts up and comes down a spark shoots from my cock to my head.

She sits straight up and puts her hands in her hair. She twists her head from side to side. "Faster, Jerome, Darling, faster!" She is breathing raggedly, moaning as I speed up my lifts and thrust my cock deeper into her. I feel myself cumming. I can't help it. "Cum with me Jerome, now!" And we both climax, her moaning and then screaming and me just thrusting up and down, filling the rubber with my cum. She stops, settles down on my cock, pulls herself off and turns to me.

Her face is flushed, she is smiling. I look over at the bed. Both guys have their hands around their cocks. They are staring at us. Mom sits down next to me, her hand on my belly. "Boys," she says and her voice is totally different. "Did that help?"

David sits up on his elbows. "God Mrs. Woodley! I never expected...I mean, wow, you and Jerome!" Justin is just laying there stroking his dick, which is getting softer.

Mom has put her shorts and top back on. "Well, that was a pretty good start for all of you, I think. Are we all going to be around for the summer?"

The boys nod. "Well then we must get together and see just how much we can all learn before fall. Don't you think that's a grand idea?" They nod again. "Now, go on into Jerome's bathroom and get cleaned up. Mr. Woodley will be home soon and we must talk about that awful graffiti."

With that, she goes into her bathroom and I hear the door click. I get up, grab my clothes and lead them into my bathroom. We don't say word one until we go downstairs.