Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he hugged her like that with his cock pressed against her belly, never having sexually hugged her like that before, feeling her breasts squished against his chest and being so very tempted, he so wanted to reach down and cup her sweet ass, before she disappeared in her bedroom. Only, not wanting to ruin seeing her naked with premature feels of her hot body, he controlled himself from inappropriately touching her. No doubt, once she was naked, there'd be plenty of time and opportunities to explore her naked body. For now, he needed to play it cool, so as not to startle her into waking up from this sexy dream.

A few minutes later, with her hair and makeup done, Elizabeth appeared in the living room wearing a green button blouse, a short, brown skirt, and her brown high heels. A younger, prettier, and more voluptuous version of Catherine Zeta Jones, she looked stunningly beautiful, as beautiful as Lynda Carter, ex-Miss World USA of '72, who later became Wonder Woman in the TV series. She looked as if she was going out on a date. Glad that she wasn't, hoping that he'd get lucky, as he hoped for with all his dates, he was glad that his mother was his date for the evening.

"Well, what do you think?" She turned around to give her son a full 360 view of her. "How do I look?"

He especially like this green blouse because the buttons were pulled tight across her chest and he had a good view of her bra through her button hole openings.

"Absolutely gorgeous, you look beautiful and very sexy, Mom."

Only, suddenly, instead of feeling sexually excited seeing her dressed in his chosen outfit, he felt bad for her. Obviously for her to agree to play dress up and for her to agree to strip off her clothes, no doubt, she was lonely. He felt guilty that he had so controlled and deceived his mother in agreeing to remove her clothes with just a few kind words and compliments. Yet, in understanding how she possibly felt and the reason why she agreed to strip naked, endeared her even more to him. Two peas in a pod, obviously, they were so much alike in their need for incestuous sex. Even though he'd never say no and knew what he'd do, if she offered him sex, he wondered what the outcome would be of them having a forbidden, sexual relationship.

To be continued...

12