Mom Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could never refuse orders, flashing back again to college when my roommate Debra had me lick two of her friends to orgasm because she told me to. Obeying orders, making people happy, had always been my two greatest aphrodisiacs. My mind and body were already giving in, as my legs began to bend and my mind rationalized that I had done this many times before.

"Good girl," she purred as I obeyed her command and once on my knees, fell onto all fours and crawled towards her. I didn't look up as I moved between her legs and to her surprisingly hairy cunt.

She said, "Sorry, sweetheart, shaving down there has been a challenge the last couple of months."

I laughed remembering how big I was in my eighth month and said, "Been there, done that."

"And you have been there, done what you are about to do," Breanna joked.

"But that was a long, long time ago," I replied.

"It's like riding a bike, you never really lose the ability," Breanna said, grabbing my head and gently pulling me into her hairy bush.

Her scent was strong, captured and held in by her hairy bush, and yet it was instantly like I was back in college. I loved licking pussy back then, especially Debra's and as soon as I began licking her pussy and tasted her wetness, I wanted more. I created a clear path through her pubic hair, and then began licking slowly remembering how much I used to love to tease Debra or any of the other girl's cunts I ate until their moans got loud and they begged for sexual release. It was like sucking cock, when I was between someone's legs I had the power, I was in control of their pleasure, when they came and I reveled in it. I also loved to please, both in and out of the bedroom, and as in this situation, the living room.

"Clearly you haven't lost your skills," Breanna moaned as I continued to lick her.

The compliment increased my hunger to please as I began flicking her swollen clit with each upward tongue stroke.

"Shiiit," she whimpered, the first time my tongue made contact on her clit. Each following tease she flinched on contact and her breathing began to escalate.

"Get me off, Sarah, I need to come soooo bad," she moaned, her hands drawing me in deeper.

Going for the kill, I slid two fingers inside her wet cunt and began pumping them in and out getting her closer to eruption. As her breathing again increased, I found her g-spot and tapped on it like it was a drum. As expected, her orgasm cascaded through her and my mouth was rewarded with an abundance of her cum as she screamed, "Oh yeeeeeeeees, I'm comiiiing, don't stop, fuuuuuuck."

I didn't of course, as I continued tapping her g-spot and licking her clit making her whole body have convulsions of pleasure.

"Shiiiit, you are going to be doing this a lot morrrrre," Breanna whimpered, as she let go of my head.

Looking up at her, I said, "I look forward to it."

"I can't believe I have let you get away with not dyking out with me all these years," she said, her breathing beginning to return to normal.

"I felt it was cheating on Jack and then you quit hitting on me," I replied, standing up.

"I just thought you needed time," Breanna said. "I have wanted to fuck you since we first met, you know that don't you?"

"Yes," I replied, smiling.

Sitting back up, Breanna said, "Let's taste that sweet cunt of yours. Straddle my face."

I quickly got out of my shorts and panties as Breanna laughed, "Horny are we?"

"It's been over a year since I was intimate with someone," I admitted.

"Shit, I still can't believe it, I would shrivel up and die," Breanna said, her face wrinkled up in a look that showed complete bewilderment. "How could you go so long?"

"Well one week becomes two, two becomes a month, a month becomes two and suddenly it's a year," I shrugged, before adding, "Plus I was never sure how Joey would take having me date again."

"I'll be right back, I think this moment requires something special," Breanna said, standing up and kissing me softly. Walking away, more of a waddle really, she said, "A year, a fucking year."

My body trembled at what she had planned for me, my pussy tingled with eager anticipation. I couldn't believe I had resisted her for so long, the taste of pussy as addicting as I remember it to be. Yet, I could never cheat on Jack, but now that he was gone, this didn't seem at all wrong...actually it felt so right. I wondered if Joey was fucking Jane right now. I assumed he was, although it seemed damn risky with so many people at the party.

"Get on the couch, my new pet," Breanna said, as she came down the stairs completely naked except for a strap-on cock and her thigh highs.

I didn't move as I stared at her as she walked towards me. Her large belly and even larger breasts were so sexy in only a way a pregnant woman can radiate.

"What? Never been fucked by an eight month pregnant woman before?" She joked, her usually sarcastic sexual playfulness back, as it was before Jack's untimely death.

"Now that you mention it, you are my first pregnant woman," I smiled back, my pussy beginning to leak a bit as I moved onto the couch. I asked, coyly, "Do you want me on my knees or my back?"

"Compliant, I like that," Breanna purred, before adding, "On your knees, my fucking options are pretty limited with this belly."

"As you command," I joked back, hinting at my submissiveness without being blatantly obvious.

I got into position, on my knees, my body leaning into the couch, as Breanna said, "You understand this is not a onetime thing?"

"I hope not," I answered back, her hands on my hips sending electric shocks of excitement directly to my fevered cunt.

"Tell me what you want, Sarah?" Breanna asked, her cock head rubbing up and down my wet pussy lips.

"For you to fuck me," I whimpered, the teasing only enhancing my desperation to be fucked.

"In your cunt, Sarah?" she questioned.

"Yes, dammit, fuck my cunt Breanna with that big cock of yours, I need it so bad," I begged, my only focus now coming.

"You sure," she continued to tease. "Once I fuck you there is no going back."

"There was no going back when you ordered me to crawl between your legs and eat you," I countered before begging, "Please, just fuck me."

"As you wish," she said, her whole cock filling my very wet cunt completely with one deep forward thrust.

"Yeeeeees," I moaned, the feeling of a cock and a real person touching me causing unbelievable pleasure to course through my very being. The intimacy of another person's touch during sex bringing a level of pleasure no toy can replicate.

"I have wanted to fuck you for so long, Sarah," Breanna said, her hands firmly grasping my hips.

"Then make up for lost tiiiime," I said back, as she began slowly fucking me.

"Oh I plan to," Breanna promised, giving my hips a subtle squeeze.

For a couple of minutes, she pumped her cock in and out of me slowly, until I pleaded, "Harder, Breanna, fuck my cunt harder."

She obliged my request and soon her body was crashing into mine, the physical contact that had always turned me on, and the urgent hunger of two bodies becoming one.

"Oh yes, I fucking love it," I whimpered, my orgasm on the rise.

"Don't come until I tell you," Breanna ordered, her tone shifting from sweet and tender to authoritative suddenly.

"Kkkkk," I obediently agreed like I had always done during sex.

"You are a submissive little thing, aren't you?" She assessed as she continued deep thrusts inside my burning cunt.

"I-I-I don't know," I stammered, even though I knew I was, knowing it since I was in college.

"You like to be told what to do, to obey, to please," Breanna clarified.

"I guuuuess," I replied, not wanting to admit to her my true nature even as the thought of submitting unconditionally to Breanna, like I had Debra on occasion, had my head spinning.

"You know," Breanna said, as she stopped fucking me, but left her cock buried deep within me.

"Don't stop," I whined, not wanting this fucking to ever end.

"I want you to fuck yourself on my cock," Breanna said, as she gently slapped my ass.

"Kkkk," I replied, willing to do anything to bring myself to my long overdue orgasm, as I tried to move back to fuck myself.

"But don't you come until I tell you, is that clear?" She clarified, holding my hips firmly in place.

"Yes, Breanna," I agreed, even though I knew it was going to take very little for me to reach the holy land.

"You see Sarah, I am submissive to Zack, but when it comes to my lesbian relationships I like to be in charge," Breanna explained.

"That doesn't surprise me," I smirked back.

"Are you ready to obey me," Breanna asked, as she slowly moved her cock in and out of me.

Finally giving in to my past submissiveness, to my desire to please, to the idea of being submissive to Breanna, I replied subserviently, "Yes, my queen."

"Queen, I like that," she purred, as she filled me again with the plastic fuck-toy.

"Aaaaah," I moaned, as her body met mine again.

"Fuck yourself," Breanna demanded.

I didn't need to be told twice as I began to move back and forth on her plastic cock.

"You look so hot fucking yourself, my pet," she complimented, as I bounced back smoothly on her cock.

"Thank you, my queen," I moaned back, as my breathing began to escalate again.

"Do you want to come?" She asked.

"Yes, so badly, my queen," I replied.

"Tell me a dirty secret of yours first," she ordered.

I don't know why, but before I even had time to think, I blurted out, "I got turned on by watching Joey fuck Jane yesterday."

"Oh my," she said, clearly surprised. "What did you do?"

My face burned red, but I admitted, ignoring the details like I masturbated myself to orgasm, "I watched, I didn't want to but I couldn't turn away."

"Was he dominant?" Breanna asked.

"Veeeeeery," I admitted, thinking of my son while I fucked myself on Breanna's plastic cock.

"Did you see his big cock?" She continued the interrogation.

"Yes," I moaned, both from fucking myself and from the image of my son's hard cock that was now back in my head.

"Did watching your son fuck another woman turn you on?" She asked.

"I am taking the fifth," I joked, not wanting to admit to another that I had incestuous thoughts, still in denial myself over last night's dream and my flirting like a school girl with him earlier this afternoon.

"I'll take that as a yes," she laughed.

"I didn't say that," I protested.

"But you didn't say it didn't either now did you?" Brianna pointed out.

"I again take the fifth," I said, realizing I was only going to make this worse if I continued talking.

"Ready to come?" She asked.

Thankful to change the topic, especially to one about me coming, I replied, "More than ever."

"You may come when I say the word slave, is that understood, my new pet slut?" Breanna questioned.

"Yeeees, my queen," I eagerly agreed, the thought that I would soon come had chills coursing through my very being.

"Faster, my pet, fuck yourself faster," she ordered, which I again eagerly obeyed.

"Close your eyes, my submissive," she instructed, as I slammed back onto her cock allowing the plastic clock to reach new depths inside my burning inferno.

I again obeyed, allowing my mind to just give in to the orders of my good friend and now lover. Instantly the first image in my head was my son's hard cock.

"What popped into your head, my pet?" She asked.

I didn't want to admit the truth, but she followed her question with a strong-willed order, "And don't you lie to me, Sarah. I can see right through you and into your true submissive soul."

Such a blunt declaration sent yet another chill up my spine as I admitted, through a moan, as I continued bouncing on the fuck-toy, "Joey."

"Just Joey or anything particular?" She asked, digging deeper.

"Dammiiiiit, his big cock, does that make you haaaaappy?" I frustratingly answered, my orgasm so close to eruption I would answer any fucking thing she asked if it allowed me to get off.

"Yes it often does," she replied, the innuendo obvious, before adding, "the real question is does it get you off?"

I didn't answer, instead begging, "May I please come."

"On one simple condition," Breanna said coyly.

"Anything," I replied without hesitation.

"Be careful of such a word choice, my pet," Breanna cautioned, hinting at pulling me deeper into her web of submission.

Craving an orgasm and the thrill of ultimate sexual submission which I had long forgotten how good it felt, I declared, "I am yours, my queen. Just please let me come."

"You will do anything?" She asked, clearly curious about the depths of my commitment.

"Yeeeees," I said, as she again grabbed my hips and held me in place, "noooooooooo!"

"Anything I want," she reworded.

"If I can come," I answered, frustrated at the long refused orgasm making me sound like a bimbo.

"You will be my complete submissive?" She asked.

"God, yes," I replied, the idea sending pulses of excitement through me.

"You will let me fuck all three of your holes?" She continued.

"Do it now," I responded in compliance, ready to take it in the ass to show my willingness to obey.

"What if I want to share you with some of my friends, my husband," she questioned. "You know Zach and I are swingers?"

"You are?" I asked, her bi-sexual affairs and her affair with my son making more sense.

"I thought it was obvious," she replied. "So will you be my slut at my next swinger's party?"

"If you command it," I answered, the thought an equal mix of excitement, trepidation and utter fear.

"Shit I can't believe all the time we wasted with you being all prim and proper," Breanna said.

"I have always hid my secret sexual desires," I admitted, "Well since I got married."

"That won't be happening anymore," Breanna declared. "I have so many plans for you, my pet."

"Can one be getting me off," I joked, although it really wasn't a joke.

"You may if you commit to one tiny test of obedience," Breanna said.

"I already said I will obey you," I paused, turned to look her in the eyes, before saying the word I had not said since college, a word more powerful than any in distinguishing roles, "Mistress."

"Mistress, I like that, you really are ready to go all in," she said impressed.

"Like you are now," I teased, wiggling my ass.

Breanna laughed, "You really are a slut, Sarah."

"I'll take that as a compliment coming from you," I quipped.

"Are you calling your new Mistress a slut?" She asked.

"A slut worth worshipping completely," I clarified.

"Well when you put it that way," she laughed, as she slowly began fucking me again.

"Oh yes, fuck your slut," I whimpered, degrading myself only adding to the submission, to the humiliation to the official transition into my new life.

"You may come after agreeing to complete a task that you have already decided you want to do," Breanna said.

She didn't have to say it, I knew what the task was, and as she implied a growing part of me was wanting to cross societies line of rules and just let Joey take me, all I needed was the final push; Breanna was giving me that final push, making my decision for me. This was my chance to back down and be a good mother, but instead I agreed to become the bad mommy. "I will seduce my son," I declared.

"Oh my," Breanna replied surprised, "I was just going to make you seduce Jane. You are sick."

I stammered, "oh my God, I am so sorry, I just, I mean I, um, I...."

Breanna's stunned face exploded into laughter as she said, "I'm just kidding, the task is to seduce your son."

"You bitch," I shot back, both frustrated by her joke and equally relived.

"Queen bitch," she corrected.

"Mistress Queen bitch," I corrected.

"Close your eyes again and imagine it is Joey fucking your wet cunt from behind with his big hard cock," Breanna ordered.

I obeyed, closing my eyes and allowing my sick twisted mind to just loose and break free from the restrictive chains binding my sexual desires, desires I had kept under lock and key for so long.

My orgasm began to again rise. My mind free to roam, I instantly envisioned that it was Joey, not Breanna, fucking me. I moaned, "That's it baby, fuck your Mommy."

"You love your son's cock in your cunt, don't you Mommy-slut?" Joey replied, as he filled me completely with his cock and long hard strokes.

My orgasm continued to rise as I replied, "Mommy loves your cock, baby."

"Are you ready to be my full time fuck-toy, Mommy?" he asked, as his cock continued to piston in and out of me.

"God, yes, son, I'll be your full-service plaything," I moaned, the idea bringing another rush of pleasure through me, my orgasm imminent.

"Ready to come, Mommy-slut?" He asked a few strokes later.

"Oh yes, can I come son? Please let Mommy come," I begged, the dam ready to burst.

"Come my slut, my whore, my slave," Joey rattled off my new roles of servitude to him as the orgasm hit like no other I had ever had.

"Fuuuuuuuck, Joooooooey, Mommy is coooooomimg," I screamed, loud enough to wake the dead, as my own dormant sex life awoke with a literal bang.

His cock continued to fuck me as my body quaked, my mind spun and my screams echoed.

Unfortunately, all good things must end and I felt his cock slip out of my well-fucked wet cunt.

"That was fun," Breanna said.

Hearing her voice, I was instantly brought back to the reality that it was Breanna fucking me and not Joey. I was so drawn into my fantasy, I believed it was Joey. I asked, confused, praying it was all in my head, "Did I scream out Joey's name?"

"You did," she smiled as she moved around the couch and placed the cock covered in my cum in front of me. "Clean off my cock, my slut."

Although exhausted, my knees suddenly aching, I opened up and retrieved my own cum. I had always liked my own taste, often licking my fingers clean after a solo session, yet somehow it was way more erotic and demeaning to be doing it off a plastic cock strapped to my neighbour.

"You realize you talked to me as if I was Joey while I fucked you," she said.

The cock sliding out of my mouth, I asked, "I did?"

"You really got into it my pet. You really thought Joey was fucking you, didn't you?" Breanna asked, clearly amazed.

I stammered, "I-I-I guess I did."

"Shit, I can't wait to watch you and Joey live," she said, as she began to take off the strap-on harness.

"Are you serious about that?" I asked, my mind no longer fogged by the need to come, my conscious suddenly returning and asking lots of internal questions.

"Deadly," she said seriously. "The idea of incest turns me on a lot, as it does you it seems, and I know Joey would fuck you in a heartbeat."

"H-h-how do you know that?" I asked, yet another shocking revelation in a domino of them.

"He has pretty much said as much," Breanna shrugged as she headed to the stairs. Stopping at the foot of the stairs she said, "You should probably get dressed so we can get back to the facade of a neighbourhood gathering."

I laughed at her thinking of the gathering just like I had as I bent down to grab my clothing, a gush of my own cum leaking out of me. I got dressed, my head spinning with both my submission to Breanna and how great and natural it felt as well as the thought that I had been ordered to seduce my son.

Breanna arrived back downstairs with a package in her hand and a black skirt. "Take off your shorts, sexy."

"You just told me to get dressed," I playfully replied, curious of her intent.

"We are going to give your son a hint of your willingness to join his MILF harem," Breanna revealed.

"Harem?" I repeated.

"There are a few of us in the neighbourhood he regularly services," she said rather nonchalantly.

123456...8