Mom Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way," I said, still not able to comprehend just how sick and twisted my son was.

"Ever peed your pantyhose?" Breanna asked.

"Can't say I have," I replied.

"You should add it to your bucket list," Breanna smiled. "It is a very unique, submissive sensation.

"I'll do that," I replied, although I wasn't sure that was up my sexual ally.

We chatted and joked like we usually did until I saw my son walking back to the party. Breanna went to get us more drinks just as Joey, seeing me, walked over and gave a strange look as he saw my altered outfit. Reaching me he said, "You changed."

"You noticed," I quipped back, feeling like a schoolgirl again.

"Hard not to," he replied. "You kind of stand out."

"I am not the only one who is dressed like this," I pointed out.

"I suppose not," he said, acting casual like he didn't know why a few select women were dressed like they were.

"Did you enjoy the surprise spread?" He asked, "I hear it is delicious."

I couldn't believe what he was asking. He wanted to know if I had eaten his cum unknowingly and if I enjoyed it. Realizing it was the perfect moment to start my task of seduction, I replied, "I had a plateful. It was the best I ever had. I may have to get the recipe; I could eat it all day long."

His smirk was adorable as his face went red at my seemingly accidental innuendo.

"So why did you change mom?" he asked a moment later.

"I saw Breanna dressed in pantyhose and a few others and thought I would class the place up too," I said. "Plus Breanna says nylons make a statement."

"What kind of statement?" He asked, his eyebrow raised.

"She never said," I shrugged. "But as you may already know having spent most of your life seeing me in stockings you know I am always more comfortable in them. My legs are so white."

"Your legs are perfect, Mom," he complimented.

"You are such a sweet son," I smiled back, squeezing his arm. Seeing one of the triplets hitting another of the triplets I yelled, "Maddie and Sadie stop."

"You are watching Mrs. Zevin's kids?" he asked, both surprise and amusement on his face.

"Yes, she said she had to go home for a delivery and I offered to watch her kids," I explained.

He laughed.

"What?" I asked, innocently, even though I knew exactly why he was laughing.

"Oh nothing," he said. He kissed my cheek and said, "I am supposed to go with the boys for supper and pool."

"Have fun," I said.

"Oh, I plan to," he said, his ominous tone implying something more fun than pool with the boys.

I watched him walk away noticing for the first time ever how nice his ass was.

A couple of minutes later, Eleanor returned looking humiliated and awkward, her pantyhose clearly wet. She said, "Thanks for watching the girls."

"Did the delivery go well?" I asked.

"Great," she said. "I need to get the girls home for a bath. Thanks again."

"You're welcome," I said, before going in search of Breanna hoping maybe I could get fucked one more time.

A few minutes later, we were chatting when I said, "I never saw Zelda here."

"That is where Joey is off too right now," Breanna said, before adding, "She has to be at the airport in an hour and he is going to give her a goodbye bang."

"Goodbye bang, really?" I laughed at the ludicrous casualness of it all.

"His plans for her are pretty devious too," Breanna smiled.

"How so?" I asked, curious what more sexual depravity my son had left.

"He plans to shoot a load of his cum in her hair and on her face and it must stay there till she gets to the hotel," Breanna explained.

"Oh my, I would just say I did and not really do it," I replied, unable to imagine such a public humiliation.

"Really?" She said, her tone shifting. "You would disobey an order given by your Master or Mistress?"

"What? No, I am, that is different," I protested, suddenly on the defensive.

Breanna laughed, "I was just teasing you, Sarah."

"This is all so new," I said. My mind still spinning a million miles a minute.

"I understand," she smiled as her cell rang. "Shoot I was going to give you another snack and finish what I stated earlier, but apparently my husband is on his way home."

"Bastard," I mocked, although deep down I was disappointed. The dam had been broken and now that it had I wanted more and more.

"Don't worry, my pet, I am planning to play with you a lot," Breanna smiled, squeezing my hand. "Now go seduce your son."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered, the idea of seducing my son getting me even wetter.

The rest of the gathering was fine. I chatted with Jane a bit, who treated me with the same vague contempt she usually did. I almost asked her if she was enjoying her ass filled with cum, but I behaved myself. I wanted to put her in her place, but now wasn't the right time.

I returned home and stayed in my sexy attire waiting for Joey to come home. I was on my laptop reading Literotica incest stories about sons and moms while watching television when Joey got home. My cunt was burning after reading or skimming almost a dozen incest sex stories when he came into the living room.

My legs were on the coffee table, thus the top of my thigh high stockings were definitely visible.

"Mom, I'm hoooome," he paused, as he saw me on the couch. He was clearly distracted by my legs.

"You're hooooome, are you?" I playfully teased.

He recovered quickly as he said, "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to be in the living room."

"Where were you expecting me to be?" I asked.

"I have no idea," he laughed.

"Can you do your old Mom a favour, honey?" I asked, a new plan in my seduction just popping into my head.

"Anything Mom," he replied, more eager and less self-confident than he was with Jane, in his text to Breanna or at the picnic.

"Anything son, that is a pretty wide scope of possibilities," I teased.

"I mean it Mom, I would do anything for you," he replied, his tone sincere and not remotely full of the innuendo I was giving him.

"Could you massage my feet, they are killing me," I sighed.

"S-s-sure," he stammered, clearly excited by the offer, but equally surprised. I was offering to make one of his fantasies come true.

"Come sit," I said, patting the spot beside me as I minimized the website, putting my laptop on the table away from him but still open.

He joined me on the couch and I spun around putting my stocking-clad feet onto his lap. He tentatively took my right foot and began gently massaging it.

After a couple minutes, with not a word said between us, I said, "Harder, honey."

I smiled at the accidental innuendo as I imagined I would soon be saying these words to him as he slammed his cock into me.

He began to give a firmer foot massage and I let out the odd over-exaggerated moan, ones I hoped to soon be giving out of unbridled passion.

His face was red and I felt his cock growing underneath my other leg.

I asked, "So I didn't see you around much at the picnic."

"Oh, I was around," he said.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked.

"I had a blast," he said, his naughty innuendo caught by me unknown to him.

"I sure could use a good blast one day soon," I sighed.

"Mom!" He gasped, surprised by my blunt declaration.

"Sorry honey, but it has been a long, long, long time," I admitted. "And a woman has needs."

His face was full of confusion as I sensed he was trying to figure out if the stockings, the requested foot massage and the frank sex needs discussion were hints at him or not.

I apologized, suddenly having fun playing with his mind, "Sorry son, I doubt you care to hear about your mother's sexual needs."

I lifted up my other foot and he changed feet, a glimpse at my cunt available if he looked at the right angle.

"It's ok, Mom, share away," he said, clearly trying to get more intel about my predicament and potential willingness to commit incest.

"Oh no, I shouldn't have opened the door, honey, especially to you," I said, continuing to string him along.

He remained quiet for a while until I asked, "You are really going alone to the prom?"

"Yep," he answered.

"There must be a dozen girls begging for you to take them," I said, the visual of Jane begging for his cock popping into my head.

He laughed, his tone suddenly more cocky, "I wouldn't say that many."

"How many then?" I asked.

"A few," he shrugged, before adding, "but they are all out if school."

"College girls," I teased. "You sly boy."

He didn't respond even though it was obvious he would love to.

"Did dad have the birds and the bees talk with you before he passed, honey?" I asked, after another brief lull in the conversation.

"No Mom, but I got it figured out," he said.

"You do, do you?" I asked, playfully.

"Oh yeah," he said, his hand moving to my calf as he began a more tender, sensual massage.

"Well if you ever need to know more let me know," I said.

"Thanks Mom, I will keep that in mind," he said.

I stretched my arms, letting my breasts be outlined perfectly for my son to stare at.

He took the opportunity as his cock flinched under my leg.

I purposely put some pressure on his cock with my free leg and he let out a whimper.

I asked all concerned, "You okay, Joey?"

He weakly said, "I'm fine."

A couple of minutes later, I sat up, leaned in, and kissed his cheek, "Thanks son that felt great."

"Anytime," he said, his face red.

"I'm going to bed, honey," I said as I stood up and left the room leaving him high and hard, the first piece of my seduction plan completed.

A few minutes later, after having washed my face and brushed my teeth, alone in my room and horny, I decided to get myself off. I was about to read more porn when I realized I left my computer downstairs, still open and on a Literotica story about a son and mom called 'Pet Mommy: Becoming a Mommy-Slut'.

I hurried downstairs and saw Joey reading on my computer. It was my turn for cheeks to go red.

Even after all the women he had shot loads in or on, he still was horny, it was unfathomable. He was furiously pumping his cock while reading the story about a mom who seduced her son and became his unconditional submissive slut. I watched from a distance and considered just walking over to him, dropping to my knees and taking his cock in my mouth, but my legs wouldn't budge and allow me to cross that invisible line.

My body begged me to just submit and yet my motherly morals held me back. I needed to know for sure that he was alright with fucking me, with crossing that line too. The idea of being my son's sex slave was powerful, yet making it happen was more of a struggle. I was shivering with confusion as I watched my son masturbate and my cunt leaked when he moaned, "That's it Mom, suck my cock like a good Mommy-slut."

I finally decided 'fuck it' and was about to cross the line and become his surprise Mommy-slut, when he grunted, "Here it comes, Mom," and his cum shot in the air. My mouth watered at the thought of tasting his cum, but the moment to cross the line past, I quietly backed up and returned to my room where I, like my son, got off quickly thinking about mother-son sex.

MORE PLAYFUL BANTER

Sunday, I woke Joey up for church, already wearing thigh highs but nothing else other than my robe. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead."

He rolled over, his morning wood prevalent as he groggily said, "Is it morning already?"

"It apparently is," I joked, looking directly at his well framed cock in his briefs.

He instinctively covered up and stammered, "S-s-sorry."

I laughed. "You are a man and a man wakes up with morning wood."

"Morning wood?" He questioned.

"Yes, an erection. A hard on, morning wood," I listed. "What do you guys call it now-a -days?"

"Any of those are fine," he laughed just as he noticed I was wearing nylons.

He shifted to quiet as if in deep thought so I said, "I'll go get breakfast started...so get moving and no playing around," giving him a devilish smile to wonder about.

I left him alone and made our usual Sunday morning breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast. I remained in just my robe and stockings as I continued to have fun both obeying Breanna's orders and seeing the reaction of my son.

When he came downstairs, his hair still wet from his shower and dressed in his usual Sunday attire I wondered if he had finished his task with Zelda.

He took a long look at my legs before sitting down still in deep thought.

We had breakfast and chatted about next week's prom, he didn't have a date and was okay with it. We also chatted about graduation which was also on the horizon.

Once done, I said I was going to go get dressed and he offered to do the dishes as he always did. It was a usual Sunday other than the fact that I was dying to sin.

I got dressed in a conservative skirt and blouse that would hide my thigh high stockings and we headed to church.

Joey and I split up at church as he was in the choir and I was to help by sitting at the fundraising table for camp.

I joined the church service late, after all the parishioners had arrived, and sat in my usual spot. The choir was singing and I couldn't help but stare at Pearl who was dressed in black nylons. I still couldn't fathom how my son ended up seducing her or any of the other women in his so-called harem.

Joey joined me just as the sermon began. The minister seemed to be speaking directly to me as he ranted about resisting temptation that is everywhere in the world. Guilt riddled me at how much I had sinned and how much more I was considering sinning. Yet, looking at Joey, I noticed he kept doing two things: one checking out my feet in my open toed three inch heels and glancing over to where the Minister's wife, Cassie Chamberlain was sitting. She was a very conservative woman, in her early fifties, who was still pretty and very voluptuous, especially in the breast area. I instantly felt jealous as my son was clearing assessing his next prey and it wasn't me.

My guilt was quickly replaced with jealousy which was replaced by a competitive hunger to be noticed. I played onto his fetish as I allowed my shoe to hit the floor to distract him. I then wiggled my toes, rubbed them with my fingers or stretched out my leg throughout the rest of the sermon which I was no longer listening to. My only attention was now to constantly tease my son.

I smiled when I saw constant glances at my feet and toes, which I painted red just this morning as suggested by Breanna. I also smiled to myself when I saw him constantly adjusting himself, my feet apparently getting him hard.

The service ending, Joey returned to the stage to sing and I went to the washroom to splash my face with water to cool me down.

Church over, I asked Joey, "Want to come shopping with me?"

"I promised Mrs. Addison I would help her after service."

"I bet you did," I said before I had time to realize what I said, jealous of Pearl and the help I assumed she was about to get.

"Pardon?" he asked confused.

"Oh nothing," I shrugged. "Plus what I am shopping for you would probably find awkward."

"I would, would I?" He smiled.

"Breanna suggested I get some thigh high stockings, she lent me a pair yesterday saying they would make me look sexier," I revealed.

"Really? Mrs. Salmon said that?" He asked, his mind clearly spinning at his slut's intentions.

"Yes, all I have are pantyhose as I really had no purpose for thigh highs since your dad died," I continued, before adding, "I use to wear them all the time."

"Oh," was all he said, clearly still in deep thought.

"Plus, Breanna said I should get some new self-help toys until I can find a man," I added.

"TMI, again," Joey said, although this time he was laughing.

"Toys for Mommy's insertion," I teased.

"You are literally killing me," he said, I hoped with the innuendo of driving him sexually nuts.

"That is my job, to bust your balls," I replied, pushing the envelope even further.

"Killing me," he repeated, turning away.

"Have fun helping Mrs. Addison," I called out.

"Oh, I will," he replied, turning around and looking me in the eye.

I blew him a kiss and headed out to shop for a few new things to continue my seduction.

TOY TIME

I hadn't really shopped much since Jack's death. I didn't go out almost ever, thus I never really needed to get a new outfit, or heels or stockings or sexy underwear.

I first went to a few clothing stores were I really stretched my credit card buying a few blouses, new lace bras, a few skirts all shorter than my usual attire, a couple of dresses and a dozen pairs of thigh high stockings in a variety of colours, all of course, sandlefoot. I felt young and rejuvenated as I shopped to dress sexy, both to seduce my son but equally to reclaim the sexuality I had lost long ago.

I then went to an adult store in a secluded strip mall. I walked in realizing I had never been in such a store even during my crazy college days.

Inside I was like a fat kid in a candy store for the first time...where do I even begin?

I was stunned at all the bondage contraptions, whips, gags for your mouth and other strange things, all of which did little for me, but the thought of being handcuffed was kind of a turn on.

I came looking for a new vibrator as mine was a bridal shower present over twenty years ago and I was in awe at the technological advancements since my thin silver toy. They came in so many shapes and sizes that I was overwhelmed.

A woman about my age, dressed casually in jeans and a blouse, asked, as if reading my mind, "Can I help you? You look a little overwhelmed."

"I don't even know where to begin," I joked.

"What are you looking for?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied, before adding, "I was just trying to buy a new vibrator."

"Still got the one from college?" She joked.

"Close, bridal shower over twenty years ago," I admitted.

She laughed. "Well technology has improved a lot since then."

"I can tell," I said.

"Would you like me to recommend one I think is amazing?" She asked.

"Please do, otherwise I will be here all day," I joked.

"There are lots of good ones, but the best bang for your buck in my opinion are the rabbit vibes," she said, grabbing a unique shaped toy and handing it to me.

"How does it work?" I asked, a bit confused by the extra part.

"It buzzes inside of you like a normal vibe but the other part here stimulates your clit for an amazing double sensation," she explained.

"Wow!" I said, my clit being intensively sensitive, the thought of using this toy instantly had me excited.

"It does the trick every time," she smiled.

"I'll take it," I said, a little too excited.

"Can I help you with anything else?" She asked.

"Um, well," I stammered, finding asking about anal toys awkward.

"It's okay my dear, we are all women with needs and kinks," she smiled, squeezing my arm.

"I want to try anal sex," I whispered.

"This way," she smiled, her smile so warm and inviting.

I gasped at the large variety of choices of anal toys. Some so ridiculously big I couldn't fathom it ever going in without doing lifelong damage while others were shaped assumedly for the prostate.

"Have you had anal sex before?" She asked.

"In a galaxy a far, far away," I joked, "the early nineties."

"Then we better start with an anal training kit," she said, grabbing a box. She handed it to me and explained, "This is the most popular beginners' package. The kit has three plugs, each bigger than the next, lubrication and instructions on how to prepare your bottom."

"Oh my," I said, realizing this conversation was so unreal.

"I'll take it," I said, the thought of something in my ass both exciting and daunting, yet it was obvious my son expected his sluts to have all three holes at his disposal.

1...345678