Mom Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't regret it," she smiled, "anything else?"

"I am going to sound like a nympho, but I would like to look at strap-ons."

Her smile changed slightly, "For a man or a woman."

My face went red as I whispered, "A woman."

"Delicious," she smiled as she led me a few feet over to another smaller display.

Again there was a vast array of colours and sizes. "Do you want to see something really cool?"

"Always," I replied.

"This is called a strapless dual penetrator," she said, handing me what looked like two vibrators.

"How does it work?" I asked, realizing the second vibe was not in the right position to make it hit both the pussy and ass thus double penetrating.

"You put the top part there inside you, while you use the other on your lover," she explained.

"Oh my, that is creative," I said, looking at the toy closer trying to envision how it worked.

"It's all the rave with the lesbians or bi girls," she said, "that way you can both get off, both the giver and the receiver."

"Wouldn't it fall out?" I asked.

"It is made to be a tight fit," she said. Leaning in closer, she whispered, her hot breath innocent yet causing my cheeks to flame, "I have used one a few times, it is amazing, no matter which end you are on."

I stammered, slightly rattled knowing she was a lesbian or bi, "I-I-wow-I will take it too."

"Be sure to give as well as recieve," she joked playfully, her tone dripping with innuendo.

"I will," I smiled back.

"Shoot someone is at the register. If you need any more help let me now," she smiled warmly, giving my hand a squeeze, then added, "I'll hold these for you at the register."

"Thanks," I replied.

"Oh, by the way, there are some unique items in the corner back there, take a peak," she suggested, pointing to the back of the store before walking away.

Curious, I meandered back to the area she mentioned and saw a variety of items. Most of it I didn't understand its purpose, but then I saw the craziest, coolest thing ever: it was called a wallbanger, a vibrator that could suction to a wall. I flashed back to yesterday and bouncing back on Breanna's cock and how much I had always loved being on my hands and knees getting fucked or fucking myself. With this toy I could literally fuck myself. I grabbed it, my pussy getting wetter as I added it to my growing collection of kink and headed towards the counter.

I stopped when I saw costumes in front of me. Although Halloween was a ways away, I thought I would buy one now and maybe use it to tease Joey somehow. I looked through all the different costumes before finding the perfect costume: Super Girl. Joey was obsessed with Superman since he was a child and this would, with a couple additions, be sexy as hell.

I also noticed they had full body nylon suits and crotchless pantyhose, both which would be perfect additions to the Super Girl outfit. I grabbed two of each and finally made it to the register.

"You done, darling," she smiled.

"I better be," I joked.

She rang the items up and said, as she grabbed the suction cup vibrator, "I haven't tried this yet, you have got to let me know if it is worth buying."

My face was red, but I agreed, "I'll let you know."

Once done, she said, "Wait a second there is one more thing you need."

I was curious; she returned a moment later with small balls. She explained, "These are black glass Ben-Wa balls. Put them inside when you are out and about and it will keep you revved all day long."

"Thank you," I blushed.

"You are welcome, my dear," she said, before adding, "Since I have a hunch you will be back for more, I am going to give you a twenty percent discount."

"Thank you so much," I said as I paid her. As the receipt printed, she wrote something on it and said, her tone definitely implying more than just business. "So you can let me know how the toy works or if you just want to chat."

I said, trying to show my own potential interest, "Great, my name is Sarah."

"Pamela," she smiled. "Enjoy."

"Oh I plan to," I smiled back.

I returned to my car horny and broke having spent way more in my sexual rebirth than I had planned. I drove home already thinking of which toy I would try first, although unable to decide. I looked at the receipt and saw Pam's name and number was on it. I smiled at the thought that she was definitely hitting on me...I was back in the game in seemed and it felt exhilarating.

TIME FOR A PEEP SHOW

I got home, took the bag of toys to my room and went through them inspecting each one closer. I took each toy out of its wrap and pulled out my toy box. Realizing my toy box was way too small now, I left the toys on the bed realizing I would have to go downstairs to get a bigger box.

Yet, I wanted to try on the bodystocking, curious how the nylon bodysuit would look and feel like on me. I got completely undressed and then put it on. It was a tight fit to be sure, but the nylon on the stomach, breasts and arms made me feel luxurious, sexy and naughty all at the same time. My nipples poked through the sheer nylon as I posed in front of the mirror.

I heard a subtle sound just outside my door and knew without looking that my son was watching me from behind the bedroom door that was slightly ajar. Deciding it was a perfect opportunity to really tease him, I began talking to myself.

"What toy should I try first?" as I went to my bed and bent over giving my son a perfect look at my ass. I grabbed the largest butt plug and looked it over. "I haven't had anything in my ass in years, I better start with something a little smaller."

I grabbed the smallest one and said, "This is better, I don't want my ass to gaped for him," leaving the him vague.

I grabbed the lube and then said, "Shit, this would be so much easier with someone to help." I smirked at myself at the obvious offer I had just given to my son.

I climbed onto the bed, generously lubed the three-inch black plug and also my fingers. I coated my ass with the lube as I giggled, "He will so love this body stocking and the conveniently placed hole."

Taking the well-lubed toy, my ass directly facing my peeping Tom son, I slowly inserted it into my ass.

"Aaaaaah," I moaned as it slowly broke through my long ignored back door. There was a brief numbing pain, but it faded almost as quickly as it came.

I stayed posed, like a picture, for a minute allowing my ass to get used to the rubber violation. I then stood up, picking up the wallbanger and said, "Now where should I put this?"

I walked around my room, looking for a reasonable place, although none instantly came to mind.

"Dammit, where would it work?" I sighed.

I kept looking, before I said, "Oh, this will be perfect."

I got back on my bed and put the suction cup on my headboard. "Is that the right height?" I said out loud, trying to eye ball it. "I guess there is only one way to find out for sure," I shrugged as I turned around and slowly backed up towards the vibrator.

There was no way for Joey to not get caught peeking at me as I was now staring straight at the door, but he wasn't there. I assumed he was just beside the door and could still hear me, so I continued backing up until the toy was at my pussy entrance, it was a tad high, so I quickly turned around adjusting it to the perfect height, and again slowly backed up. "Aaaaaah, that's it," I moaned as I slowly backed onto the vibrating toy.

Once my ass was against the headboard, the toy completely in me, I moaned loudly, for both Joey's eavesdropping ears and my own hunger to come. I closed my eyes and began fucking myself again imagining it was Joey's cock buried in my cunt and not a toy.

I could sense I was being watched again and pondered if I should begin talking like I had yesterday when Breanna was fucking me. Knowing that my son had a harem of MILF sluts; knowing he had purposely had me eat his cum; knowing he knew I was reading incest porn as he did and knowing he was watching me fuck myself; I decided to go for broke, to let him hear me declare my hunger to fuck him. "Oh yes, Joey, fuck Mommy's cunt," I moaned, "Your big cock feels so good."

Over the next few minutes as my orgasm continued to build I said a variety of naughty things including:

"That's it Joey, make mommy yours."

"Oh God Joey, fuck your mother harder, fill her wet cunt completely."

"Oooooh Joey, is Mommy a good fuck pet?"

"Oh yes, baby, my ass is yours too. All my holes are for you."

Finally, my orgasm exploded through me, the nastiness of knowing my son was watching making it take longer but the climax was even bigger as I screamed, "Yes, Joey, make Mommy your Fuuuuck-toooooy."

I collapsed forward and allowed the orgasm to course through my entire body all the while wondering if Joey was watching.

After a couple of minutes, I rolled over and yelped, forgetting I had a butt plug in my ass. Standing up, I put on a robe and went to get a box for my toys, leaving the just fucked vibrator on my headboard.

Joey was gone, and I smirked realizing he probably left just like I did once the sex act he was watching was over. I grabbed a plastic storage container from the basement just as Joey walked in the door, his cheeks still red.

"Hi, Joey, how was your afternoon?" I asked, casual as if I hadn't just allowed him to watch me fuck myself while verbally pretending it was him.

"Oh, it was full of surprises," he said, his smug tone clearly back.

"I hope they were good surprises," I replied, acting innocent, pretending I didn't know that he had just watched me.

"Oh they were," he said, hugging me tightly.

Letting go, I asked, "What was that for?"

"To let you know how much I love you," he said.

I hugged him back, "I love you too son.

"You about to have a shower?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"You're in a robe," he pointed out.

"Oh yeah, no I was just trying out some new clothes I bought today and didn't want you to see your old Mom almost naked," I joked, the irony that he had just seen me obvious.

He smirked, "That would be terrible."

It was obvious by his tone he was playing me, but I acted oblivious, "Exactly, son's aren't supposed to see their mom's almost naked."

"No, that would scar me forever," he retorted, looking at my nylon covered arms with curiosity.

"And I can't have that," I said, before adding, "I'm going to get dressed."

Back in my room, my cunt was still burning, but I got dressed, taking the body stocking off and tried on the crotchless pantyhose. I added a red blouse and a too short for hanging at home skirt and headed downstairs to make supper. As I did a rush of frustration hit me. Why didn't Joey just walk in when he heard me fucking myself fantasizing about him? Why was he so aloof in our conversation? Was he not interested? What more did I have to do to get him to make me his? Frustrated, I walked past his room, the door closed, and headed downstairs to make supper.

Joey stayed in his room and until I called him down for supper forty minutes later.

All during dinner there was an underlying tension as we both skirted the issue unsure how to get from A to B.

Dinner done, Joey said, as he began to clean up the table, "Mom, you need to start dating again."

"I am not sure I want to," I replied, which was true. I had no interest in dating anyone, I just wanted my son.

"You need someone, Mom," he replied, coming up behind me and began massaging my shoulders.

"That I agree with," I moaned softly, his hands on my tight shoulders feeling great.

"You are really tense," he said.

I replied, "I have a lot on my mind of late. I think I may be going through a female version of a kid-life crisis...or withdrawal."

He laughed, "We can't have that."

"Agreed," I said, thinking he was about to make a move on me, understanding I was too weak and nervous to make the first move.

His hands moved down my shoulders and I thought he was going to go to my breasts but instead gave my arms a squeeze and moved away. Disappointment cascaded through me as I realized he had moved away.

"I am going to the movies with Jake," he said, as he grabbed the plates and put them in the dishwasher.

"O-o-okay," I stammered rattled by his touch.

I got up and said, "You better get going or you will be late. I'll finish up here."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Of course, now go," I said.

"Okay, thanks Mom, I'm just going to go change," he said.

"Okay," I said, as I continued cleaning up.

I finished cleaning up when Joey came downstairs and said, "I'm off."

"What movie?" I asked.

"World War Z," he answered.

"Sounds romantic," I joked.

"It's a zombie apocalypse movie," he clarified.

"If you say so," I shrugged.

"I left something for you in your room, Mom," he said.

"You did?" I asked, surprised.

"Yep, although wait till I leave to go check what it is," he said.

"Okay," I agreed, having no clue what he may have left me

"By the way Mom," he added, at the door, "that is quite the addition to your headboard."

My cheeks burned red, but he left before I could respond, although I really have no idea what I would have said.

Curious, I scurried upstairs and saw on my bed a small cup and a note.

Mom,

Since you seemed to like the surprise spread so much I thought I would give you the special ingredient to make your own or just eat whole.

Love

Joey

I knew without looking what my son had left me, my face went red and my cunt dampened at the forwardness of my son.

The moment had come...literally. The cat was out of the bag...the elephant in the room was finally addressed and the avalanche of life altering consequences had begun.

I could, of course, deny everything and attempt to maintain the traditional mother-son relationship we had always had; yet, that thought lasted only a minute before my hunger to submit, to give in to my taboo desires took over.

I took the small cup and swirled it around as if I was about to sip on a glass of wine.

Then before I had time to contemplate my decision I poured my son's semen in my mouth. My cunt leaked instantly, the act on its own so naughty and submissive, but the fact it was my son's cum quadrupled the naughtiness.

The taste was salty, sweet and I wanted more. Without even thinking, I used my finger to scoop up any more of his addictive seed in the cup.

As soon as I had retrieved every last spec of my son's cum, I still wanted more; I wanted it directly for the source.

Deciding to go for broke, I texted Joey.

Thanks for the appetizer. Though, I would prefer the full course meal.

As soon as I pressed send, I panicked. I just propositioned my son. I fretted, pacing back and forth waiting for his response, wishing I could go turn back time a few seconds.

My anxiety continued to build as he didn't respond.

Stressed and freaking out, I texted Breanna.

Can you come over? I am freaking out.

A couple of minutes later she texted back.

Be there in five my pet.

Tranquility transcended over me at seeing the words my pet as my body shifted from stressed to horny in a flash.

PLAY TIME

She walked in a few minutes later and called out, "My pet, come get your snack."

I quickly went downstairs and saw she was in a sundress and beige stockings.

"Crawl to me, my pet," she smiled as she moved to my couch and sat down.

I obeyed, dropping to my knees and crawling to her, my anxiety fading as my natural need to obey and please again took over.

Reaching her, she asked, "Are you hungry my pet?"

"Starving," I admitted, the thought of being between her legs and licking her unique nectar drawing me in like a moth to a flame.

She opened her legs and said, "Good, because I am so fucking horny."

I didn't need any further instructions as I leaned forward and buried my face in her hairy cunt. Her scent was even stronger today than yesterday which only enhanced my hunger. I licked slowly at first enjoying her wetness.

I explored every inch if her cunt with my mouth and tongue for a few minutes before she said, "Shit, I need to get fucked sooo bad."

I looked up and said, "I bought something today that just may do the trick."

"You did? You really are an eager optimistic little sub, aren't you?" She smiled.

"For you, I am," I playfully replied,

"What did you buy?" Breanna asked.

"Lots of things," I answered.

"Show me," she said.

A minute later I was pulling my new toy box out from under my bed, I had since taken down my suction cup vibe, and she was reading the note that Joey had left me.

"Holy shit," she said. Then looking at the empty cup added, "You drank it."

My face burned with shame as I nodded, "That is why I texted you." I then recapped the whole story of fucking myself with my wallbanger, knowing he was watching me and then talking dirty to myself using his name.

"Tonight is the night then," she smiled.

"Here is the text I sent," I added, handing her my phone.

"Fuck," she gasped. "That is soooo hot."

"But now I am freaking out. I pretty much told him to come home and cum in his mother's mouth," I said, my anxiety again building.

"Yes, you did," Breanna said. "Which is exactly what you want him to do right?"

"Yes, but now it is out there," I tried to explain.

"It obviously is based on this note. He is just playing with you. He loves the initial conquest," Breanna said.

"But now what?" I asked.

"You wait his response and do as he says," she answered.

"Is it that simple?" I questioned.

"It really is. He wants you, you want him. Case closed," Breanna said, as she began to rummage through my new collection of toys.

"You make it sound so easy," I said, still tentative.

"It is," she said, "You are my sub and you have an order to fulfill do you not?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Do you plan to finish the task?" she questioned, holding the strapless dildo.

"Of course," I said, not wanting to disappoint her and wanting to fulfill the task for my own selfish desires.

"Then no more questioning yourself. Just do what comes naturally," she smiled, "pun intended."

I laughed, "Yes, Mistress."

"How does this work?" she asked.

I took the strapless cock from her and explained, "This part goes in the one getting fucked like a regular strap-on, while this goes in the one doing the fucking. It's a strapless cock."

"Put it on or in or whatever, we are so trying this right now," she said, getting out of her dress.

I got undressed too and she questioned, "You're wearing panties?"

"To keep the plug in my ass," I sheepishly explained.

"Fair enough," she laughed, now only in stockings and bra. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees and said, "Let's see how that thing works."

Panties off, I pulled the plug out of my ass not wanting it to fall out during the fucking. I turned the strange contraption on and slid the smaller planting cock in my cunt.

I joined Breanna on the bed, her ass bent over in eager anticipation.

I placed my hands on her hips and moved into position.

"Hurray up, Sarah, fuck your Mistress hard and deep," she demanded, implying that patience wasn't one of her virtues.

Obeying like a good submissive, I pushed forward my vibrating cock easily disappearing inside her cunt.

"Gooooooood," she moaned, the moment I filled her cunt.

"Was that God or good," I teased, as I began pumping my cock in and out of her.

"Boooooth," she moaned.

I couldn't believe I was fucking Breanna, I couldn't believe how everything had changed in just two days. The buzzing in my own cunt was also quite thrilling as it was a constant tease. Not enough to get me off, but enough to keep it in a constant state of arousal, a perpetual state of tease.

Breanna's moans echoed throughout my room, increasing with each deep thrust. Eventually the moans became whimpers as her orgasm continued to build and she demanded, "Harder Sarah, fuck me harder."

1...345678