Mom Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obliged as my body slammed into hers.

"Fuuuuck, yeeees," she screamed as I filled her completely. "Don't stop," she whimpered her breathing now erratic.

Watching her so close to orgasm was a complete turn on, I decided to surprise her as I slid a finger, without warning, up her ass, hoping to trigger her orgasm.

"Oh fuuuuck, you dirty cuuuunt," she screamed, her whole body trembled as she collapsed forward as the tidal wave of euphoria crashed through her.

I continued pumping my cock in her cunt even as her body quaked with joy, my finger slipping out of her ass as she fell forward.

Finally she said, "No more," and I pulled out.

She rolled onto her back, looked up at me and said, "Holy shit, that is the best toy ever."

"I don't know, my wallbanger is pretty sweet," I countered, staring at her large breasts and even larger belly which somehow made her even sexier.

"How does it feel in you?" she asked.

"Good, it's like a perpetual tease. I couldn't come this way, but it is a great way to get me ready," I answered, hoping she would take the hint and finish me off.

"Let me see it," she said, opening her hand.

I pulled it out if my hungry cunt and handed it to her.

She looked it over before taking the smaller cock in her mouth. "You taste heavenly."

"Want some direct from the source," I asked.

"Would love some," she smiled, before adding, "but I think I am going to keep you in what did you call it? Oh yes, perpetual tease."

"Please no, I'm so horny," I pleaded, disappointment coursing through me.

"No, Joey may want to fill his mother's mouth, cunt or ass with his big cock and I want my pet thinking about it all night," she smiled.

A small gush of cunt juice leaked out if me at the thought. "I still can't believe I texted him that."

"He is irresistible," Breanna shrugged.

Curious, I asked, "How did he get you?"

BREANNA'S SUBMISSION STORY

"You want to hear how your son made me his personal fuck-toy?" She smiled, opening her legs slightly.

"Yes," I admitted, instantly imagining being his personal fuck-toy too."

"Okay, but you are not allowed to touch yourself," Breanna ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, even though my cunt was a burning inferno in desperate need for an eruption.

"Lay beside me, my pet," she said.

I did and she rolled onto her side. We were now looking into each other's eyes, it was a very intimate moment especially considering what we had just done and what she was about to tell me.

"A few days after I learned about Joey and Eleanor, he was in class and really seemed to be checking me out. Eleanor had explained to me his nylon fetish and I had worn them to work each day after that, having gone shopping on the weekend to purchase stockings. Anyway, he definitely noticed and to enhance my hint of interest and to tease him ruthlessly, I continually sat on top of my desk, legs crossed and dangled my shoe. My skirts were just long enough to hide the top of my thigh high stockings, but it was exhilarating to know underneath my conservative teacher attire I was dressed sexy: lace bra, thong, and thigh high stockings. I didn't know what sandlefoot was originally so looked it up and learned it was stockings with clear toes. I also painted my toenails fire engine red to accentuate my whole foot look. I felt like a teenager again trying to impress some hot football player," Breanna explained.

"You are such a tease," I quipped.

"As are you," she quipped back. "At least I didn't try to pretend I was something I wasn't."

"That facade is long shattered," I replied.

"Indeed it is," she said, before instructing me, "Massage my feet as I continue my little story."

"Of course, Mistress," I agreed, eager to obey and to hear her sordid tale of sexual submission to my son.

I moved in position at the foot of the bed and took her right foot in my hands and began a gentle massage if her stocking-clad leg.

"Even as I teased him I had no real intentions of becoming his sex slave, but it was fun to see him clearly hot and bothered. I mean he was your son and a student, two lines I didn't plan to cross. I just enjoyed the attention I wasn't getting at home as Zach had quit fawning over me ever since I began to show.

Anyway, one day at the beginning of class he brought me a coffee and said "I got you your usually Mrs. Salmon. Two sugars and two specialty creams." Yet it was the way he stressed cream that instantly had me thinking, 'He came in my coffee'.

Playing his game, I replied, "I do love specialty cream."

He quipped right back, "Well this is a one of a kind cream," and then went and sat down. I stared directly at him as I took a long drink of his cum coffee before looking away and getting ready for class. When class ended, he jettisoned out of class before I could thank him for the coffee."

"Other foot," Breanna ordered.

"Of course, Mistress," I obeyed, letting go of her right foot and taking her left.

"All day I was full of excitement over Joey's bold move and how horny it had made me. Yet, equally full of trepidation because he was my student and your son. I wasn't surprised when he walked in after school and asked, "Did you enjoy the coffee, Mrs. Salmon?"

I looked up from my desk and said, staring straight into his eyes, "Yes, Joey, I loved it, especially the cream."

He smiled, "Would you like more cream?"

I paused knowing my answer would either end this here and now or open the door to a journey I would have no control over. Finally I answered, "I would love more cream."

Joey walked over to the door closing and locking it before returning to my desk. Reaching me, he stood right beside me, his crotch at my eye level. My body trembled like I was in high school, waiting for the inevitable. Finally he said, "Go ahead, Mrs. Salmon, pull out my cock."

"'Here?" I questioned, the thought of getting caught and losing my job instantly popping into my head.

His tone shifted from his usual soft spoken to assertive as he ordered, "I wasn't asking, Mrs. Salmon. Now take out my cock and get some of my special cream."

Even though I wanted to and even though Eleanor told me he was aggressive, hearing the words out of his mouth shocked me. I stammered, "Joey, we are at school".

He smirked down at me and said, "And you are hungry for my cock. If you don't want to, I will find someone else. It's now or never, Mrs. Salmon."

I let out a sigh as I saw the outline of his cock in his jeans. My mind was still debating, but my body had a mind of its own as my hands fished out his fully erect cock from his pants.

"Go ahead; take it in your mouth, Mrs. Salmon."

My body in control, I opened my mouth and took his cock between my lips. I can't explain it, but it just felt so right. I swirled my tongue around his thick mushroom cock as I forgot I was in my classroom and just let myself become consumed by my submission."

"Shit, telling this story is getting me horny again, why don't you come crawl between my legs and please me," she suggested.

I let go of her foot and moved between her legs and buried my face in her hairy pussy. Still wet from her earlier orgasm, her bouquet of pleasure was captured perfectly in her pubic hair.

"That's it, Sarah, get used to being between my legs," she moaned.

"It's already very comfortable," I replied between licks.

"So I slowly bobbed back and forth, taking more of Joey's long, thick cock in my mouth. I loved his cock in my mouth and all the things he said to me while I slowly blew him in my classroom. I don't remember it word for word but he talked the whole time.

"That's it, Mrs. Salmon, your mouth feels just like I imagined it all this semester."

"You look so hot with a cock in your mouth, Mrs. Salmon."

"I have thought about this forever Mrs. Salmon."

"Is your cunt yet, Mrs. Salmon?"

Hearing him repeat my married name over and over somehow made the submission to him hotter, dirtier and yet my panties were soaked. I took his stiff rod out of my mouth and admitted, "I am very wet, Joey," and took his cock back between my lips.

As I bobbed faster, attempting to take all his cock in my mouth, suddenly craving his cum, he asked, "Mrs. Salmon, do you want to be my pet?"

I again took his cock out of my mouth and asked, curious, "What does that entail?"

"Complete obedience to me and access to all three of your holes, Mrs. Salmon. Essentially, you become my personal plaything," he explained.

"But I'm pregnant," I pointed out.

"Makes that sweet cunt of yours a perfect cum deposit, doesn't it, Mrs. Salmon?"

"I-I-I guess," I stammered, the thought of him fucking me causing a gush of pussy juice flooding out of me. Giving someone head was cheating, but I didn't feel overly guilty, it was just oral sex. And as I mentioned yesterday, Zach and I are swingers, but he knows everyone I fuck and is always there...this would be cheating.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth now, Mrs. Salmon. If you accept my terms of complete submission to me swallow my load. If you don't accept these terms, ask me to leave," he said, as he shoved his cock in mouth.

I would like to pretend I seriously attempted to get his cock out of my mouth or remotely considered saying no to his outrageous expectations but I didn't. I was so drawn in by his confident demeanour and his big cock all I cared about was obeying. He fucked my face hard, his whole cock now in my throat and I had to really focus not to gag. It felt so good being used, I felt so dirty as his balls bounced off my chin with each aggressive forward thrust. Finally, he grunted a couple of minutes later, "Here it comes Mrs. Salmon, my new slut." A chill went up my spine at his words and a second later I was getting a mouthful of cum exploding into my mouth. I have swallowed a lot of cum in my life, but none had the addicting taste his did. Swallowing cum was always just part of the sex act, something I expected to do, something submissive that got me off, but his cum was addictive in a way unlike any I had ever swallowed. When he finally pulled out, I leaned forward and took it back in my mouth hungry to get every last drop of his addictive seed.

He laughed, "I knew you would be an eager little slut."

Without hesitation I replied, "For you I will be."

"I know," he smugly replied as he took his cock away and put it back in his pants.

The aftertaste of his cum lingered in my mouth as he started walking out of my classroom without another word. I wanted to say something, my cunt was on fire, yet I just watched him leave wondering what he had in store for me. Once he left, closing my door for me, I lifted up my skirt and frantically rubbed myself to an orgasm as I imagined his cock fucking me."

"God I'm close, suck my clit, Sarah," Breanna moaned her story seemingly done.

My cunt was on fire too listening to her story of my son taking her in her own classroom. I sucked her clit between my lips and shook my head left to right which had Breanna screaming in pleasure. Her orgasm followed a few seconds later as she screamed, "Yeeeeesssss."

Her cum flowed out if her cunt and into my mouth as I eagerly lapped her sweetness.

Finally, she pulled me up and said, "Fuck you are good at that."

"Thanks, Mistress," I smiled back, my face shiny with her cum.

"So next morning, seconds after Zach left for work, there was a knock on my door. I had just finished showering and was in my robe. I assumed it was Zach forgetting something, his keys again probably, when I opened the door though it was your son. He walked in and asked if I still had my wedding dress. I admitted I did although joked it may not fit with this new belly that seemed to be growing each day. He ordered I put it on, as well as thigh highs, and get on all fours on my bed for him. Again I was stunned by his aggressiveness, stunned by the instant wetness down below, and stunned by how extreme his expectations were. Yet, without a word I went upstairs and dressed as ordered. Once on all fours on my bed, in my wedding dress, I called out I was ready and he sauntered in, got in position behind me and asked if I wanted him to fuck me. He loves to be in control, but also revels in the thrill of having his submissive give in unconditionally. I begged him to fuck me, to make me his slut and the instant his cock filled me I knew without a doubt I was his."

"Wow," I said, I can't believe how kinky he is.

"He just left you a cup of his semen and you drank it," Breanna pointed out.

"Touché," I laughed.

"You look like you're ready to burst," Breanna said, as her hand went to my cunt.

"I'm a volcano ready to erupt," I replied, her fingers teasing me.

Suddenly she stood up and said, "Good and it will stay that way until Joey gets home," she announced, deflating me in an instant.

Breanna got herself looking respectable, but noticed my disappointment. "Sarah, I am positive he plans to take you tonight."

"How do you know? He could have walked in when I was in my bedroom fucking myself or in the kitchen, maybe he is as unsure as I am," I said, feeling insecurity unlike I had not experienced since I was a teenager.

"He plays games, it's his thing. The cum in a cup is a delicious test and if he had any lingering doubts, which I doubt he does, you quelled them with that text," Breanna reassured as she pulled me up off the bed.

"I guess," I laughed, thinking just how strange this whole conversation was.

"Trust me, I know your son, and he has plans to fuck you tonight," Breanna said, as she reached into my box of toys. "Get on all fours my pet."

"Okay," I agreed unsure what she had in store for me.

"I doubt he will want your ass first time, but just in case let's get your backside ready," Breanna said, as I felt warm liquid poured between my ass cheeks.

I closed my eyes, clenched my teeth as I prepared to have a bigger plug slipped into my ass.

"Ready, sexy?" She asked, her hand gently rubbing my lower back.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, agreeing to be sodomized.

"I'll go slow," Breanna promised, as the toy poked between my ass cheeks. Slowly she pushed forward and the toy after a brief resistance broke through and inside my ass. Much wider than the first one I was wearing earlier, I could feel my ass burning as it tried to get used to the self-violation. I tried to keep my breathing regular until the pain dulled and as I got accustomed to having the big plug in my ass. Breanna caressed my ass and back gently during this time understanding when to be firm and when to be gentle.

Finally, I cautiously moved off the bed and stood up. Looking at my toy box, I realized Breanna had bypassed plug number two and went directly to the largest plug.

Breanna shrugged, "Go big or go home."

"I am already home," I quipped.

"And you are soon going to get something big," she quipped right back.

"God, I hope so," I said, my pussy still burning with hunger.

"I know so," she said, as she moved to me and kissed me tenderly. I melted into her kiss, the tenseness something else I had missed since my husband died.

When the kiss was broken a couple of minutes later, she said, "I should get back home, eventually Zach will wonder where I am."

"Just tell him I needed you," I said.

"Which was true," she smiled.

"You would be completely telling the truth," I agreed.

"And he won't ask anything deeper," she said.

"Doesn't he know that it is always important to go deeper," I played.

"Not as much since I got this belly," Breanna replied.

"I think you look sexy," I said, which was true.

"Ditto," she smiled, giving me one quick kiss and heading out.

I got dressed in the same outfit I was wearing before Breanna came over, adding panties to make sure the plug in my ass didn't fall out when I walked, and slowly made my way down stairs.

I saw my phone flashing meaning I missed a call or text message. A chill went up my spine at the possibility that it was from Joey. I grabbed my phone and saw it was indeed a text message from Joey. I took a deep breath and clicked on the text message.

Mom,

I'll be home at 9:30.

Master Joey

We need to talk.

I re-read the short text a dozen times before glancing at the clock. It was 8:43. Dressed still rather provocative, I did what I usually did when stressed, I cleaned the house. It was a great distraction to my spinning head and burning cunt. I dusted the house, cleaned the windows and was vacuuming the living room when I was startled by my son's voice.

FINAL SUBMISSION

"I'm home, Mother," Joey announced.

"How 1950s?" I replied, turning around.

"Vacuuming the house while dressed up is also so 1950s," he countered, a sly smile on his face.

"Back then the man of the house was in charge," I pointed out, shifting the conversation to where we both wanted it to go.

"And the woman of the house was usually subservient to the man," he countered, walking towards me.

He looked so sexy, something I had never noticed before I learned of his reputation. "Those were simpler times," I said coyly, my hand trembling on the vacuum cleaner.

"Things have went astray," he replied, now directly in front of me. "For example, it is rare for a man to properly compliment a woman."

"Very true," I nodded, my hands clammy, "especially when we work so hard to look so good for our man."

"You look beautiful Mom," he said, as he took my hands in his.

My face went red. I expected an aggressive dominance; instead he was being sweet and gentle; yet another surprise in this weekend of surprises. "Thank you, you look handsome yourself," I smiled back.

"Not rugged or sexy," he asked playfully.

"A little rugged, a little aloof, a little bad boy and a lot sexy," I complimented, squeezing his hand and looking directly into his eyes.

"Just like dad?" He said, his tone implying it was a question.

"In all ways but one," I flirted back, no longer his mother, but rather a cougar on a prowl.

"And what would that be?" He asked, his hand moving up my arm.

"Well you are both sexy, both have hypnotic eyes and both were born well equipped," I complimented, my hand taking the risk and going to his cock.

He was surprised briefly by my aggressiveness, but recovered fast, "And what is our one major difference?"

"He was a nice guy in the bedroom and sometimes a woman doesn't want a nice guy in the bedroom," I flirted, rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"Knees, Mother," he finally ordered, his hands now firmly on my shoulders.

Like a leaf, my legs felt so light they floated to the ground.

"What do you want Mother?" Joey asked, looking down at me.

So many words spun in my head, yet I was speechless as the climactic moment had finally arrived. I wanted to suck his cock, to obey his every word, to get fucked by him, to become his submissive.

His hands still on my shoulders, he repeated the question, "What do you want, Mother?"

"Everything," I answered, which made perfect sense to me but probably not to him.

Joey chuckled, "That is a pretty broad scope."

Letting go of the last of my inhibitions, I answered, "I want you to be my Master and I your unconditional slave."

"But I'm your son," he said, clearly enjoying this moment he had assumedly fantasized about for years.

"No, you're the man of the house," I corrected, unzipping his jeans.

"And your my Mother," he continued.

"And also your pet, your whore, your sex toy, your slave, your cum bucket, your mommy-slut," I rattled off getting hornier with each self-degradation. I fished out his cock and like a hungry slut took it into my mouth.

1...345678