Mom the Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
His mother has to earn some money.
1.3k words
3.79
161.9k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pooch88
pooch88
9 Followers

The woman is a slut a pure and simple slut. She was born a slut lived as a slut and still is a slut. She is also my mother.

Dad left when I was a young fellow he had caught her in bed with another mans one too many times. She had brought a young grocery store clerk home and had been gleefully fucking the big cocked youngster into a state of oblivion when my Dad unexpectedly arrived in the bedroom door. He had garbed the young man by the hair and removed him from the house. The naked young fellow had some how gotten out of the neighborhood without getting the police involved.

Dad had been so angry he had come back to the bedroom and slapped my mother silly he had then bent her over an overstuffed chair and beat her ass till it was red and full of welts. He then took his big old cock to her ass and fucked her till she was screaming for mercy. Dad then pushed her down on the bead and fucked her pussy calling her a hog, Slut, whore, and anything else he could lay his tong to. He fucked her pussy till she was raw. He fucked her during the day he fucked her at night he fucked her at the kitchen sink and when she came out of the bathroom he would fuck her again. Every time he fucked her he would call her names like whore, and slut.

This went on for a couple of weeks my mother got so sore in the pussy that she could hardly walk without serious pain. She had a bow legged gate that was more of a role than a walk. The sore pussy did not have an effect on my Father he just kept on fucking her every chance he got he would be fucking her with his big old dick. Then look over at me and tell me that this is how you treat a slut. Then he would slap her ass till it was red and laugh when she would cry out in pain. He fucked her in the back yard one day so hard that she had to crawl back to the house. Finally he got tired of fucking her and left. He never packed or took anything more than the clothing on his back. He just told her she was a no good slut and he was leaving her and didn't care what she did for money. After all she had a pussy and she could sell that for money if she needed to.

Sometime after my Father left my Mom came to me and told me we were out of money and she had never had a job and did not know what she could do to earn money. I had herd Dad tells her to sell her pussy and it didn't seem like a bad idea to me. So I asked her how much she would charge for a crack at her pussy. She thought about it fort a moment and said she would spread her legs for $100. I thought it was a good bit of money but I knew that the neighbor man down the street Mr. Howard would pay a good bit to fuck her. After all I had caught him peaking in the windows after dark and I knew he wasn't there to look at me.

So the next day I went to see Mr. Howard and asked him straight out if he would like to fuck my Mom. He looked confused and it took a bit of explaining but after a while he got the picture. I had come to his house to pimp my Mother to him. He jumped at the chance. Within twenty minutes he was at the house $100 in hand and wanting to know were my Mom was. Mom had gotten herself all fixed up and was waiting in the bedroom for Mr. Howard. In no time at all she was on her knees with his puny cock in her mouth getting him ready for her pussy. Believe it or not that old man spent the better part of an hour fucking the shit out of my Mother with his puny little dick before he came. When he came it surprised the hell out of Mom. She later told me that after he was done and she went to get up her cunt was so full of cum that it ran down her legs to the floor before she could make a single step towards the bathroom.

Mr. Howard on the way out asked me if he could come back again I told him any time he had the $100 he was more than welcome to fuck my Mother. He said he had a couple of friends who would be interested in fucking her. I told him to bring em on she would take all the cock she could get for the $100. He was good to his word before the sun was down my Mom had a new man in the bedroom stretching her pussy for all he was worth. She told me later that he had a big dick but not as big as Dad's cock had been. For the next month and a half she took on all takers and got her cunt filled at least four or five times a day. I was banking the money and investing what we could spare in the stock market.

One night after a particularly rough session with one of her regulars she came to me and said she simply could not find a cock like my father had. She liked to get fucked all day but she was truly looking forward to the day when she would get fucked with a really big cock again. I knew from High School football and hanging out in locker rooms that I had a big cock. I had been with a couple of girls that would not let me fuck them because my cock was too big. I had been with one girl who had let me fuck her but she could only take about half of what I wanted to give her. There was only one girl that could take almost all of my cock but even she told me to stop when I still had a couple of inches to go.

I didn't even ask I grabbed Mom by the hair and pulled the housecoat she was wearing off. I pushed her to her knees and told her to get my cock out. She looked at me pleadingly but did as she was told. The minute she laid eyes on my Cock her eyes lit up and she got a smile from ear to ear. She devoured the entire shaft in one gulp she sucked and licked me until I pushed her head down to the bottom of my cock and let fly a load of cum right down her throat. She gagged and some of the cum shot out her nose she gagged some more and then relaxed to the job of licking me clean. After she had my big old dick clean as a whistle I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the back of the sofa. I pushed her head down on the cushions on the front side and told her "Do not move" I then proceeded to take my cock to her pussy I fucked her for a good half hour before I shot a load up her well fucked cunt. All the while this was going on she was moaning my Fathers name and telling him how sorry she was to have fucked around on him and she would be a good girl if he would only fuck her like this once a day.

So in the end it all worked out Mom made the money with her pussy and every morning I would fuck her lights out for half an hour with my big cock. Life is good.

pooch88
pooch88
9 Followers