Mom Visits Ashley

Story Info
Mom accidentally drinks spiked wine.
4.7k words
4.37
229.5k
87
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashley
Ashley
18 Followers

Ashley is your atypical 19-year old girl. She was starting college and knew exactly what she wanted to do in life, and has for years. She always had a fascination for aquatic life, so being a marine biologist was always tops on her career list. Her shoulder-length brown hair and blue eyes adds perfection to her already blessed body. In high school, she always attracted schools of testosterone-driven boys like a magnet. After looking at her athletic, large-breasted body, it wasn't hard to understand why. She could have had anyone she wanted, but she didn't. She wasn't a whore by any stretch of the imagination. Her parents thought they had the perfect daughter, one bathed in looks, intelligence and character. But like everyone, she had her dark side.

Ashley might not have had many sex partners by choice, but when she does choose to have sex, she would rather "fuck" than "make love." She loves to roleplay with her partners, the kinkier and hotter the better. She also loves being in control, so B&D is a natural fit for her. In front of open doors, her parents see her as a timid girl with direction, but behind closed doors, she's nothing like the girl she projects to them. If they only knew.

It was a brisk January weekend in Tennessee. Ashley was home on winter break from the University of Tennessee for a few weeks and had plans to melt some of the accumulating snow. Her parents, David and Casey, had left for the airport where they were flying to Jackson, Mississippi for the weekend to enjoy a belated Christmas with David's parents. That left the house to Ashley to have her fun. She's been dating a guy named Brad that she met at UT for a few weeks, but they've yet to have sex, and that's exactly why Ashley invited him down for the weekend. She wanted it to be void of inhibitions, awkwardness, or tip-toeing around suggestions. She didn't want to play that frustrating game that usually exemplifies the "first time" with a new lover.

Ashley already had her solution. After Brad called to let her know that he was on his way, she set her plan into action. It would take about an hour for him to drive, so she had time to make sure everything was set. She went through her box of accessories, pulling out everything she wanted for the evening ... mainly sexy black lingerie, stockings, heels, oil, and silk scarves that she liked to use as restraints. She even had a small strap-on dildo for special occasions, like when her lovers had to be severely punished. She loved fucking disobedient guys up the ass if they really deserved it.

The final piece of the puzzle was a form of Spanish Fly that she ordered through a magazine. According to the literature that came with the bottle, just a little of this sexual elixir will get anyone's blood pressure boiling. Ashley pored a glass of white wine, then liberally added the sexual solution, much more than recommended. "Mmmmmm, baby, I want you on fire," she moaned with an evil grin on her face. She left the glass on the table with a note reading, "This is for you, I'll be down in a minute," then went upstairs to get ready.

While she was taking a long shower, thoughts of Brad entered her mind as she leaned back against the cold tile and closed her eyes, letting her hands glide over her ample breasts, and down her flat stomach. As her fingers began slowly grazing through her neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair, she heard the sound of the door downstairs. She was excited that Brad finally arrived, so she quickly finished her shower. She slid into her black body stocking that hugged her body like an extra layer of skin. Over that, she put on a black teddy which tied down the middle in cross laces and button-closed in the crotch. A pair of thigh highs would have gone better with the teddy, but Ashley wanted to take full advantage of Brad's nylon fetish. Concealing the visual heart attack was a black silk nightie that extended down to about mid thigh level. She was taking her sweet little seductive time, giving Brad plenty of time to drink the wine and for it to take effect. After one last check in the mirror, and making sure all of her other accessories were handy, she slipped into her heels and started downstairs.

Without a sound, she slowly walked down the carpeted stairs and heard soft music playing on the radio. As she stealthily made her way down the winding stairs, she noticed the empty glass that once contained the wine, and smiled in acceptance. With Brad's sex drive being intensely enhanced, along with her irresistible clothing, she knew she was in for a very hot night. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she heard some noise coming from the kitchen, so she decided to wait on the couch, covering herself up in a blanket and waiting for the inevitable.

She heard Brad's footsteps approaching from behind the couch, and flashed a seductive smile in his direction as he circled around the side of the couch. "MOM!?" Ashley stammered, as her smile turned to utter shock in the blink of an eye.

"Yes, honey, it's me," she replied.

"Ashley, you look like you've just seen a ghost." Casey was 41, and stood around 5'8" tall, about the same height as her daughter, and it wasn't difficult to see where Ashley got her 38DD breasts from. Her short brown hair only enhanced her figure, which was still very sexy. Ashley looked around nervously, over at her mother, then to the empty glass, then back to her mother. "You didn't drink that wine, did you? Please tell me that you didn't ... please!" she asked.

"Of course I did, Ash. Your note said it was for me, and thank you, it was just what I needed. But why didn't you want me to drink it? I assumed you left it for me after you got my message."

Ashley thought, "Message?" as she looked over and noticed the light flashing on the machine. When Casey went back into the kitchen, Ashley walked over and pushed the play button. "Ashley, hi, it's mom. Big surprise, your father got a call on the way to the airport and he has to go to Atlanta to oversee a corporate merger or something, but what else is new. Anyway, I'll be home in a little bit, but do me a favor and get my favorite wine from the cellar and pore a cold glass for me. I could really use a drink when I get home. See you soon." Ashley sat back down in disbelief, not even remembering the phone ringing.

Her thoughts quickly shifted to Brad, who was due any moment, but her mother answered that question. "Were you expecting company tonight?" she asked, as she walked back into the room sitting in the chair.

Ashley hesitated, then nodded, still in shock of everything that's happened. "Ohhhhh. I met a young man in the driveway when I was pulling in. I told him that you weren't home, so he left. I'm sorry, honey, but I just called from the airport and you didn't answer, so I just assumed you went out. I'm really sorry." Ashley had bigger concerns on her mind to answer.

She checked the clock and realized that nothing seemed unusual with her mother, so she began to relax a little more, thinking that she was never so glad to be scammed by a magazine ad in her life. She tried to excuse herself to her room, but her mom wanted to talk a little first about how her first semester at UT went, since they never really had a chance to. While Ashley was telling her about her biology class, Casey appeared like she was about to pass out, but quickly collected herself. "Mom, what's wrong?"

"I don't know... I'm just getting... ohhhhh... this headache. Mmmm, probably the wine." She rubbed her temples then opened her eyes. "What were you saying, dear?" Ashley hesitantly continued, but was concerned for her mother. Maybe whatever that drug was had a bad reaction with the alcohol. Casey was attentive for a few more seconds, then she leaned her head back on the top of the chair, clenching her eyes closed and began breathing very heavily. Her hands were gripping her jeans as her breathing got even heavier. Ashley didn't know what to do. She thought her mother was having a bad reaction to the mixture and nearly began to panic. "Mom... MOM!! Are you all right!? Do you want me to call an ambulance!?"

Casey's breathing slowed to a normal level, and her hands loosened from her jeans, which she had gripped so hard that it maintained the shape it would have after being clenched in a fist. She lifted her hands to her forehead and wiped away the sweat. "Mmmmmm Ashley.. no.. I'm fine. I'm soooo fine." When she opened her eyes they appeared glazed over, which made Ashley lose all expression on her face. She looked like a different woman. Casey then slid her hands down her face and over her blouse, cupping her large breasts. The moans she was letting out would make you think that every inch of her body was a G-spot. She pinched her nipples through the blouse, pulling out on them, working them into hard sharp points that were clearly visible through both her bra and her blouse. Ashley was still sitting there, with the blanket over her, petrified, watching her mother in the leather chair across from the couch work herself into a lustful display.

Casey's hands drifted down to her jeans and firmly over the material. She spread her legs wide, dangling each leg over the arms of the chair, and proceeded to rub her pussy through her jeans, moaning louder by the second. Her breathing picked up as she slid her hands back up and ripped her blouse open with such force that several buttons tore off and were sent flying. Ashley was still trying to come to grips with what was going on. She was scared as hell seeing her mother like this. Through this time, Casey seemed oblivious to anything and anyone around her, so Ashley got up slowly to try to walk by her mother and up the stairs to her room. As Ashley got slightly past her mom, she felt a hand tightly wrap around her wrist. "Where do you think you're going," Casey panted. "Sit your ass back down.. NOW!" Ashley took a seat again back on the couch.

Casey then tore her bra off, leaving faint crease marks on her shoulders from the violent act, then quickly worked her jeans off of her as if they were on fire. She reached down for the waist band of her navy blue panties and pulled up on them, harder and harder. Her wet pussy lips came into clear view as her panties were pulled up so high that they now looked like a thong on her. She was moaning loudly and sucking on her right nipple as her panties finally snapped at the waist band.

She slouched down in the chair and dove 3 fingers into her steaming pussy. Ashley had enough of this, and needed to get out of there. Seeing her normally gentle mother full of such strength and passion scared her to death. So she got up again, and tried to get back upstairs, but her attempt again failed. As she was quickly walking by, her mother grabbed her blanket, which turned into a tug of war since there was no way Ashley wanted to lose her cover. Casey got to her feet and grabbed Ashley by both hands. Ashley is a fairly strong girl, but her strength didn't compare to her mothers' at this point. "I said sit your ass down, bitch!" her mother demanded. Ashley fought to break the hold and get the hell upstairs, but it was no use. During the struggle, she lost her grip on the blanket and it fell to the ground. "Oh baby you're just full of surprises tonight," hissed her mother, admiring Ashley in her black nightie.

Casey reached her hands out and traced her fingers down the front of the silk nightie, grazing over Ashley's breasts. Ashley took a step back and screamed, "Don't fucking touch me!" Her mother simply laughed like an evil witch, then slapped her hard across the face, then grabbed her firmly by the throat. Ashley's hands instinctively shot up to her mothers to try to loosen her grip. "That's no way to talk to your mother you ungrateful bitch," scorned Casey. "Now you listen and you listen good. You'll do exactly what I say or I swear to God I'm going to beat the shit out of you. Understand?" Ashley nodded quickly.. anything to get some air. Casey released her throat, then gave her daughter time to inhale in some oxygen.

Casey walked around Ashley, taking in every inch of her beauty, then settled in behind her. She slipped the left strap of her nightie off of Ashley's shoulder, then the right, allowing it to fall to the ground in a small silky pile. How sexy her daughter was dressed in that teddy and body stocking seemed to turn Casey on even more, if that was even humanly possible. "Mmmmmmmmm, baby. I love nylon." As she slowly slid her hand up her daughter's thigh, she continued, "The feel, the look, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, sooooooo sexy."

She snuggled in tight against her daughter, pressing against Ashley's ass, and slid her hands around to her stomach, then slowly up her body. The higher her hands got, the quicker Ashley's breathing got. Casey licked up Ashley's neck until her mouth was right next to her daughter's ear, as her hands slid up higher. "Baby, your heart is pounding," she whispered as her hands slid up over her daughter's firm young breasts. To the soft music, she slowly started grinding against Ashley, molding herself to her daughter's figure. Ashley was trying desperately to block out the sound and feel of her mother sliding back and forth against her ass. "Mmmmmmm, you get me so hot," she moaned, as her hands firmly massaged Ashley's breasts. She pinched her nipples with her thumbs and index fingers while her palms cupped the bottom of her heaving tits. Ashley couldn't block everything out any longer, and tears began to flow. Through her sobbing, she pleaded, "Please, mom. Please just let me go." She then slowly turned in her mother's arms so she was facing her, their tits pressed together. She begged again, "Please mom?" Casey released her hands from behind Ashley's back, and that gave her the opportunity she needed. She punched her mom as hard as she could, which knocked her back onto the couch, then she ran upstairs to her room where she searched for anything to keep that lockless door shut.

The punch didn't even seem to effect Casey, and soon she found her way up the stairs. Just before Ashley could slide her oak desk in front of the door, Casey kicked it open. "You little bitch, you're gonna to pay for that," she growled. Ashley had fear written all over her face. She was always the aggressor when it came to sex, and now, she felt totally helpless. Besides that, the thought of being with a woman repulsed her, which only added to her fear. She was crying, and apologizing as her mother grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her knees. She pulled back on her hair, arching her head back. "Now, eat my pussy you little slut," her mom demanded. Casey lowered her dripping wet pussy to her daughter's face, sliding her sex up and down across her lips. Ashley kept her lips locked together, so her mother yanked back on her hair again which made Ashley yell out in pain. With her mouth open, Casey pulled her daughter's face into her, and moaned when she felt the inadvertent tongue on her sensitive lips. "Do it you little bitch! Eat me!" Ashley again clenched her lips shut, which intensified her mother's anger. She pulled her up to her feet, then kneed her daughter in the stomach. She fell to the floor, coughing and crying, trying to catch her breath.

"Are you going to be a good girl now?" her mom asked in a childish voice. "Fuck you!" Ashley coughed out. Casey pulled her to her feet by the hair, still holding onto a fist full of it. "FUCK ME!? Trust me, bitch, you DON'T want to get on my bad side!" She then delivered a fierce punch that would have floored her if Casey wouldn't have been holding her up by her hair. Two more hard shots to the mouth, then she let go, letting her daughter collapse to the floor crying, her lip split open. Ashley has been in a few cat fights in her day with jealous girls, but those fights were always short, and always in her favor. She never has been so overmatched by anyone, especially someone smaller than she was, so needless to say, being on the other end of a struggle was horrifying for her.

"Baby, if you'll be a good girl for mommy, I'll be the best fuck of your life," Casey said in a calm voice. Hearing those words from her own mother just made Ashley cry even more. She stood over her sobbing daughter without a hint of remorse. "Now come on, baby. Please me." Ashley knew she couldn't fight anymore, and doing so could end up getting her severely injured, so she got to her knees in front of her mother, and slowly licked up the folds of her pussy. "Mmmmmm, that's a good girl," her mom purred. Ashley continued to half-heatedly eat her mother's pussy until she stopped her. "Honey, that's not good enough," said Casey. She then laid down on the bed and spread her legs, then looked at the clock.

"It's 9:05. You have until 9:10 to make me cum or you're going to have to be disciplined." Ashley was use to giving an order like that, but not at all use to taking it. She tried to argue, "But mom, I've never done anything like this before... I don't know how to..." but Casey interrupted. "9:06... 4 minutes."

Fearing that she'd receiver another beating, Ashley crawled onto the bed between her mother's thighs and took long tongue strokes up her cunt, faster and faster. "Ohhhhhhhh yea, honey.. That's it, baby. Mmmmmmmm eat me yesssssss." She interlocked her ankles around her daughter's neck to give her easier access, and Ashley was working on her good. When the clock his 9:09, Ash started plunging her tongue into her mother, and flicking it out over her clit. Casey started breathing heavily, and moaning uncontrollably, so Ashley picked up the pace. She wrapped her arms around her mother's thighs and hungrily ate her out. "OHHHHHH OHHHHHHHH YESSSSS YESSSSS." Ashley tried to tongue her mother deeper, but as she started to, Casey pulled her face away. "Baby, that felt so good, but......" Ashley's eyes locked on the 9:10 shining in red digits on the clock. "But mom, I was doing what you wanted. I was trying... I really was trying. You have to believe.." But Casey interrupted, "Shhhhhhhhhhh. You disappoint me, so I'm going to treat you like the slut you are. Now, take that teddy off."

Casey sat back on her elbows, watching Ashley untie the bow, then undo the laces, loop by loop until it was open in the front. She unsnapped the bottom, and slid the teddy off, sitting on the bed with only her black body stocking on. Casey slid off the bed, "Now lay on the bed, on your stomach." Ashley stood staring at her mother, but Casey pushed her onto the bed angrily saying, "I said, get on the fucking bed and lay on your fucking stomach!" Ashley started crying again as she felt her mother's hands sliding up the back of her thighs, and over her ass. Casey climbed up her daughter, straddling her and sitting down on the small of her back. She then slid a silk scarf up Ashley's left arm while guiding her hand up to the bed post. Ashley struggled, but couldn't prevent her mother from tying her hand to the bed post. Her mother was just too strong. Then Ashley's right hand was quickly restrained as well.

Casey got off her daughter and began fastening the strap-on dildo that Ashley had laid out mush earlier. Through her tears, Ashley made out the silhouette of a cock on her mother being cast on the wall, and just buried her face in the pillow. Casey climbed back up on the bed and proceeded to rip a large hole in the crotch of Ashley's body stocking. She then took the bottle of oil, and pored ounces of it all over her daughter's ass as she whimpered into the pillow. What didn't channel down her crack, Casey rubbed into her cheeks. "I bet you love it up the ass, don't you darling?" Ashley raised her face from the pool of tears on her pillow, "Nooooo mommy.. please don't.. I'll be a good girl.. I'll do whatever you say... just please don't." She kept pleading with her mother as she felt the dildo sliding up and down her ass like a hotdog in a bun, coating the dildo with oil. She reached down and pushed the tip into her daughter's ass. "Ask for it, baby. Tell me you want it." Ashley was crying too hard to say anything. Casey pulled back hard on her hair, "Tell me to fuck you!" Ashley composed herself enough to whisper, "Fffff... fuck me." Casey pulled back harder, nearly pulling a handful of hair right out of her head, "SCREAM IT YOU WHORE!" Ashley wanted it over, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Casey pushed her head away, then slid the cock deep into her daughter's virgin ass. Slowly she pumped into her, then a little faster, and a little faster. Ashley's head was buried in the pillow, so her cries of pain were muffled. Casey fucked her daughter hard, driving down deep into her with so much force and passion that they sank into the soft bed with each thrust. For 5 endlessly long minutes, Casey fucked her daughter's ass until she finally showed some mercy by pulling out. After taking the strap-on off, she slid up her daughter and untied her hands, "You keep me happy and you won't be punished again, baby. Now, make me cum with your tongue." Ashley's fighting was over. She got between her mother's thighs and ate her out with a passion, as if she got a little turned on with the way her mom treated her ass. Casey immediately started moaning, and even Ashley let a soft moan escape. Within moments, she felt her mother tense up around her slithering tongue, exploding in an incredible orgasm all over her daughter's hot face.

Ashley
Ashley
18 Followers
12