Mom Wants To Cheer Up Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers

Her mind went back to what had just happened. She didn't mean for it to happen, but it did. Just giving her son a blow job wasn't as bad as letting him fuck her. No way would she allow him to stick his dick in her. But, maybe she would give him another blow job some other night. Hiring Cindy was expensive and she could do it for free. Now that she had given him the first blow job, it would be easy to do it again. She could keep him happy that way without hiring Cindy.

Greg laid in his bed thinking. His mother had just given him a friendly blow job. He admitted it to himself that he liked it. But it wasn't right for his mom to do that. He enjoyed it, but he also liked to pound his cock in a girl. Cindy was expensive, but he decided to hire her again just as soon as she was available. He knew he couldn't fuck his mother.

Both Alice and Greg could not sleep. Alice heard Greg go to the bathroom. She got up to see if he was alright. They met in the hallway.

"Greg, are you alright with what happened tonight?"

"Yes, mom, I know it was wrong, but I really liked it."

"OK, son, if you liked it that much, maybe we'll do it again sometime."

When she said that, Greg started getting an erection which showed through his pajamas. Alice had left her robe in the bedroom and was dressed in a thin see through nighty. She didn't realize she was so skimpily dressed until she noticed Greg looking at her breasts which were about to fall out of the top of her loose fitting nighty.

Alice said, "Go ahead and take a look. I remember you grabbed them when you cum tonight. I should have let you feel and kiss them before you finished. Next time we'll go slower. It all happened so quick."

Greg reached toward his mom's breasts to cup one of them in his hand.

"Mom, these are beautiful, and just think, I used to suck on these when I was a baby."

"Greg, you can do it again when you want to."

Greg leaned forward to pull down the front of her nighty allowing her breasts to become completely exposed.

"Mom, let's go into the bedroom so I can suck on them again."

Alice realized she was losing control of the situation when she agreed to his request. They went into her bedroom where he removed her nighty and laid on the bed. He kissed her nipples while he moved his hand down over the smoothness of her stomach to put his finger on her clit. She flinched with an erotic feeling. She knew he should not fuck her, but she wanted his cock so bad. She would like to satisfy him as much as Cindy had.

She decided to get up on her knees and move down to take his cock in her mouth. She would give him another blow job. Her mouth going up and down made his body move in rhythm with her mouth. Greg had moved one hand around behind her butt to feel her slit. She was kneeling sideways to his body which did not allow him to see her pussy.

Greg said, "Mom, move your bottom around closer to me."

Greg was assisting her movement and kept pulling on her until she had straddled his face. Her pussy and ass were now just inches from his eyes. He started licking her slit. He had always wanted to see her pussy ever since he was a much younger boy. He wondered how much she had been stretched at the time when his small body came out of the hole in front of his face.

Alice ran her tongue down his cock to his balls to suck one into her mouth. Then she moved her lips back up his cock to take the head in her mouth and deep into her throat. Greg was sucking her clit causing an intense erotic feeling to build up in her body. The faster her mouth went up and down on his cock, the harder Greg licked and sucked on her clit. She started a loud groan. An orgasm started in her pussy and swept over her entire body. At the same time the first squirt was splattering in her throat. She took his cock as deeply as she could without choking. Greg's body continued to sexually spasm as she continued to suck him until his cock started to soften. Once his cock was soft, she rolled off of him to lie by his side.

Neither one spoke for quite a while but laid still with their own thoughts.

Finally Alice spoke, "Guess we should get some sleep, but too much has happened tonight for me to sleep."

"Mom, please don't be upset, it's just you and me, a lonesome pair of people keeping each other company and satisfying our sexual needs. Maybe it is not right, but that's the way I'm going to think about it."

"My dear son, maybe that is the way to rationalize it. Your dad and I had a good sex life. I would like to have it again. Maybe I'll find a nice man to marry, but in the meantime, what can it hurt for us to satisfy each other. I'm going to take a more active roll in trying to find a man I can love again. Maybe you will find a new wife someday. But for now, we have each other."

Alice was rubbing his cock to feel that it was getting hard again. She moved to take it in her mouth to make it even harder. She knew she wanted his beautiful hard cock in her.

Without saying anything, she moved to get on top of him. Greg sensed what she was going to do and took his hard cock in his hand to aim it at her pussy as she sat down.

Alice commented, "I want to feel your full length in me. It feel so good for a change. I haven't had that feeling since your dad died."

They quickly had a nice slow rhythm and continued with long strokes. Greg's hands cupped her breasts as she moved up and down on him.

Alice lightly moaned and said, "That feels so good. You are bigger than your dad and it feels so good to stretch me."

"Mom, you are so sexy. Every time you pull back up, it feels as if you gripping my cock and sucking on it."

Alice speeded up and knew she would soon have an orgasm. She could feel Greg's body stiffen and expected him to fill her pussy with cum very soon. The thought put her over the top as she made a few more frantic ups and downs on him. She could feel his cock jerking and knew that with each jerk, he was shooting another spurt of cum in her. Her pussy began pulsating on his cock as she muffled a scream of pleasure.

They stayed in this position for a long time before she rolled off to lie by his side.

She finally spoke up, "You might as well stay the rest of the night right here. You satisfied me so good that I think I can soon go to sleep."

Greg responded, "Now I don't have to hire Cindy anymore. Sex with you is fantastic."

Alice said, "Go to sleep, there will be many more nights for us."

Vic5
Vic5
1,251 Followers
12