Mom Went to Work Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

In a whining voice Liz asked, "Why did you stop? Don't you want me any more!?"

"Oh, Hell Yes, I want you," I said, "Mom gave me some of Dads rubbers and I thought you might want to fuck."

Liz grabbed me so fast and hard she knocked the breath out of me. With a sultry voice she whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to fuck you all summer." Then she gave me a long soft passionate kiss.

We started making out and Liz seemed to be on fire. When I felt her pussy it seemed hotter than before. And she kept putting my hand on her tits. When Liz moved into a fucking position I had to stop and put on a rubber.

Liz was rubbing her pussy and whispered, "Hurry, I want to feel you inside me."

As soon as I had the rubber on, Liz grabbed me and pulled me down on her and was grinding her pussy on my dick. I said, "Slow down, slow down, we can take all the time we want."

"But, I've never had a real cock inside me," Liz said, "And I've wanted you to fuck me since I saw you fucking Mom. Please, Fuck Me, Please."

I started playing with Liz's pussy and she closed her eyes and went, "Mmmmmm." Her hands went to her tits and she was moving her pussy to the movements of my hand. I started kissing and sucking Liz's neck as I worked three fingers into her pussy. I could feel her pussy squeeze and release my fingers and I thought if she does that to my dick I'll come quickly.

I moved to suck the other side of her neck and put the head of my dick to her pussy lips. Liz's hands went to my ass and pulled on me urging me in. I was moving my dick up and down between her pussy lips and she was pulling me to her. Surprisingly, in one swift motion, Liz pulled and thrust her pussy at the same time. I sank fully into her and our pelvic bones hit.

Liz was now grinding on my dick and moaning, "So good, so good."

I felt her pussy squeezing my dick and it was all I could do not to cum right then. I slowly started pumping in and out. Liz's pussy squeezed my dick on each back stroke and became a velvet sleeve on each forward stroke. It was amazing.

"The man that marries my sister is going to have the best pussy for his." I thought.

With brutal concentration I fucked with deliberate strokes. As I raised up Liz raised her legs and put her heels on my ass to drive me back in on each thrust.

She was grunting, "Umph, Umph, Umph," each time our pelvic bones hit. Occasionally, she would moan, "Oh God Yes, So Good. Oh God. So Good."

I started thrusting faster and faster and Liz said, "Yes," on each thrust. She had her arms wrapped around mine giving her more leverage and she was pulling into me as hard as she could. The sound of our slapping together was loud and I knew anybody in the house could hear it.

Just as I couldn't hold back any more, Liz locked herself to me and growled, "Cuming, Oh God I'm cuming!"

So was I, but all I could do was jerk in spasms because Liz's legs and hands had me locked against her pulsating pussy. Liz was vibrating and red faced going, "Oooooooooo."

Finally, Liz released her grip and I could move to release my cum. After a couple of fast strokes I started to cum and Liz locked to me again in another orgasm.

To say my Sister had a good pussy was the understatement of the year. Spent, Liz went limp on the bed gasping for air. I was also having trouble breathing and collapsed on top of her.

I started coming to my senses with Liz showering me in kisses.

I rose up on my elbows and Liz said, "I knew you'd be good. I knew you'd be good. I wanted you to be my first and I knew you'd be good." Liz grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her in a breathtaking embrace.

As Liz relaxed her grip Mom sat down on the bed and said, "Well, it looked like you two were made for each other."

I said, "My God, Mom, you wouldn't believe her pussy."

Mom stroked my head and kissed me on the forehead and then bent down to kiss Liz.

As Mom pulled back from Liz she asked, "Was that good Honey, Did your first fuck please you?"

"Did it ever, Mom, did it ever!" Liz said and she grabbed Mom for a hug.

Mom stood up and said, "I'm going to fix breakfast, so that's how much time you two have if you want to fuck again." And Mom left the room.

Liz grabbed my head and said, "How about it? But, I want on top this time."

"God, Liz, you're gonna kill me." I said.

"Oh, pooh, I can feel you're still hard." And she started squeezing me with her pussy.

I got up and took the used rubber off and wiped my dick with a pair of shorts.

I picked up a new rubber and Liz said, "I want to put that one on." So I lay down on the bed and Liz started sucking my dick.

I said, "I thought you wanted to fuck again."

Liz said, "Oh I do. But you can give me something to eat first. Can't you?"

I thought, "I don't know if I can survive two women in this house," while Liz sucked expertly on my dick. As I came, Liz kept right on sucking and kept me hard. Then she started putting the rubber on my dick asking, "Is this how it goes?" it was already on before I could answer.

Liz quickly straddled me, holding her pussy lips apart with one hand as she guided my dick with the other. Before I knew it Liz sat straight down and started grinding her pelvis against mine. After a bit she put her hands on my chest and started moving her pussy up and down on my dick. I reached up and played with her tits.

Liz's eyes were closed and she was going, "Umph," each time her pussy sank down on my dick. Liz started moving faster and faster building to her orgasm. I started squeezing and pulling her nipples to bring her over the edge because I needed to cum.

As Liz started to cum she slammed her pussy down hard and ground her clit against my pelvic bone moaning, "Mmmmmmmm."

I came too and pulled her nipples down to bring her mouth to mine. We locked in a passionate kiss with me pulling her nipples and her pussy grinding on my dick.

When Liz stopped shaking she rose up and said, "Wow! It's going to be great living here now."

I just said, "Greater."

Liz and I took a shower, together, and I had to tell her, "Quit washing my dick."

"Sorry." she said. "I just like it right now."

We laughed a little and went to the kitchen. Mom said, "You two timed it just right."

On the table was a breakfast like Mom only made once in a while. Eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, toast, biscuits and gravy, and I said, "Wow, Mom, what's got into you?"

Mom said, "You two. Your Father and I fucked almost all night after watching you two in the living room. And when I heard you fucking this morning I knew you would be as worn out in a good way as I was. So, I figured I would treat us all to a morning feast."

Dad walked in and said, "Annie that smells and looks great. You've outdone yourself." And he hugged and kissed Mom. Dad looked at us and said, "You kids look pretty good this morning. Are you both feeling better this morning?"

"Yeah, Great!" We both said at once, and Liz jumped up and gave Dad a big hug.

We all talked and ate and Dad said there was enough summer left for us to take a vacation. Dad said, "How about it Annie? You want the family to take that Canada trip you've wanted?"

Mom' eyes teared up and she said, "Oh Gene, you know I do!" And Mom jumped up and went to Dad and sat in his lap hugging and kissing him.

When Mom stopped, Dad said, "OK, Then. I've already called in to say I won't be at work today, so later I'll call in and take my vacation time. We can start planning and getting ready for our vacation." Dad kissed Mom on the chest and hugged her.

I got up and started cleaning up the breakfast mess. I felt a hand on my butt and it was Liz. She smiled and said, "I'll help ya."

We cleaned up and Mom and Dad left the room. When we finished, Liz and I finished getting dressed and Dad called us into the living room. We talked about the trip and Dad told us to think about it and tell him if we wanted to do something or go somewhere. Then we all separated and went about doing our own thing.

I couldn't help but think about Elizabeth, and how I didn't think of her as the 'Lizard' anymore. I was calling her Liz and I liked it. And she wasn't cutting me down anymore and I liked that.

Pretty soon Mom popped her head in my door and said that she and Liz were going shopping and she asked if I wanted anything. I smiled real big and said, "Just some rest."

Mom giggled and said, "Riiiight. See ya later."

The house was quiet and I was getting sleepy, so I decided to lie down for a while. I drifted off to sleep thinking about how things had changed. I was awakened by someone lightly touching my face. As I opened my eyes, I felt a light touch circling my ear. In the haze of awakening I saw Elizabeth smiling at me.

I stretched and she bent down and kissed my forehead saying, "Wake up lazy bones, it's time to eat." With that she left and I slowly sat up. Looking at the clock I realized I had slept for over three hours.

As I entered the kitchen everybody was talking about Grandma. I asked what was going on and Mom said Grandma was here.

I must have had a strange look on my face because Mom laughed and said, "It's Grandma Sweetie, not the boogeyman." Then Dad said that Grandma showed up a couple of hours ago and she was sleeping in their room.

I asked why she was here, and if something was wrong. Mom told me to sit down and they would fill me in.

It turned out that Grandma didn't like being alone in her house because of all the memories, so she came to our house to get away for a while. I thought, "There goes my room." I didn't say that, instead I offered my room for Grandma to use.

Then everybody started talking about the vacation and I got confused.

Mom looked at me and said, "You're not awake yet, are ya?"

I said, "Grandma is here and you're all talking about the vacation. I mean, are we going to take Grandma with us?"

"Don't know," Mom said, "But it wouldn't hurt." Then Mom said she really wanted to take the coast to coast train trip in Canada. She was talking about how nice that trip would be.

Dad smiled, and said, "I've talked to a travel agent and she is sending me all of the information to look over before we go in and talk to her."

Mom squealed, and grabbed Dad in a hard hug.

Liz leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Grandma won't be a problem, you'll see."

I whispered back, "We won't be able to do what we have been doing with Grandma around."

Liz whispered back, "I know something you don't. I'll tell you later when we take a walk."

I just looked questioningly at Liz.

Mom was settling back down in her chair when Grandma walked in and said, "You guys sure do make a lot of noise."

"Sorry, if we woke you." We all chimed in.

Grandma smiled and mussed my hair, before sitting down. Mom got up and got Grandma a cup of tea.

Grandma asked where Liz and Mom had been since they were gone when she got here. They told her about going shopping and we all settled in to general conversation.

When we all finished eating, Liz and I cleaned up as the old folks went to the living room. Liz said she had something to tell me about and we said we were going for a walk.

A little ways down the street Liz started telling me about something Mom told her after she caught Grandpa and Mom together one afternoon at Grandma's.

It seems that Moms sex drive and openness came from Grandma and Grandpa.

A couple of years ago, Liz said, she walked in on Mom and Grandpa in the bathroom. Grandma was sick and in bed so we had all came to help Grandpa take care of her. Well she said, "There was Mom bent over and holding on to the sink, while Grandpa held her by the waist and was fucking her from behind." Liz said she screamed and ran off.

I said, "I remember that scream, but I didn't think anything of it."

Liz said she thought Grandpa was punishing Mom for something. Mom found Liz and started to console her when Liz asked her what Grandpa was punishing her for.

Mom calmed her down and explained that Grandpa wasn't punishing her; they were enjoying each other physically. She explained that Grandpa and Grandma were both very sensuous and when one or the other was sick or something for a long time, the one that was well would find relief from someone else.

Mom understood their need and would help them if she could. She said she was simply helping Grandpa while Grandma was sick. Mom told Liz to knock before entering a room just in case Mom or somebody was helping them. Mom told Liz to stay outside for a while so she could finish helping Grandpa.

Liz said she snuck in behind Mom and watched to see what was going on. The bathroom door wasn't closed all the way and Mom was standing behind Grandpa with her arms around him. Liz couldn't see what Mom was doing but she knew now that Mom was playing with Grandpas dick.

After a few minutes Mom walked around in front of Grandpa and bent over grabbing the sink again. Grandpa pulled Moms skirt up exposing her ass and Liz could see Grandpas hard dick. Liz said Grandpa held his dick and rubbed it up and down on Moms pussy before he entered her and started fucking her again.

Mom was moaning and Liz saw Mom reach between her legs but couldn't see what Mom was doing. Liz said she could see Grandpas dick moving in and out of Moms pussy, over and over. She said she was mesmerized watching it. Liz said that was the first time she felt a tingling in her own pussy. Finally, after a long time Grandpa started to slam into Mom harder with jerking motions. Then they just stayed together as Grandpa jerked against Mom's ass.

"Then I went and hid in the shed," Liz said.

After returning home, Mom and Liz had the "Birds and Bees" talk. Liz said she tried to stick something in her own pussy, but it hurt, so she stayed with rubbing it, and later another girl, she wouldn't name, introduced her to cunnilingus and dildo's.

I asked, "Is that a big word for, eating pussy?" Liz poked me and I wanted to know who the other girl was, but, she wouldn't tell me.

Then I started thinking about Dad. The way he reacted to Mom fucking her boss at work, didn't seem like someone open to sexual fun.

Thinking out loud, I said, "I wonder if Dad has fucked Grandma?"

Liz said, "Oh, Wow. I never thought about that."

Later we found out Dad had fucked Grandma, but, he didn't think Mom knew about it. Mom did, and she set it up. It was when Grandpa was going through cancer treatment the first time. Grandma told Mom that her hand and dildo weren't doing enough for her and she might have to get herself someone to fuck.

Mom told Grandma that she knew just who to get to help her with her problem. "We'll keep it in the family; Gene can take care of you." Mom told Grandma. So, Mom put Dad and Grandma together in the house under the pretense of helping Grandma get things fixed. The thing that was really fixed was Grandma's pussy. They had sex several times a day for weeks.

As Grandma told it, she really had to work on Dad to get that first fuck. That first day she bumped into him, rubbed against him, accidentally touched him and made come on remarks until she thought she was going to have to come out and just ask him to fuck her.

Finally, Dad asked Grandma if she were coming on to him. Grandma chuckled and replied that she was beginning to wonder if Dad was dense or something. Dad said something about it not being right to fuck his wife's mother. Grandma told him she wasn't trying to breakup their marriage, she just needed sexual relief. And it would be better to keep it in the family rather than get a stranger and risk a scandal. And she would keep her mouth shut if Dad would, she just needed relief.

I remembered that we spent almost two months at my Grandparents house while Grandpa was getting radiation treatments.

Dad had his work cut out for him. Besides doing all the work needed on the house he had to satisfy two women sexually. Mom didn't make it easy on him either. Mom tried to accidentally catch them but she never did. And Dad spent a lotta time cleaning up in the bathroom.

We had walked all the way to the park, and I was getting horny, with all the sex talk.

Liz put her arm around me and said, "Well, brother, this has been quite a summer hasn't it?"

"Boy has it ever," I replied.

I was thinking about Grandma, about how she looked naked. I had never seen her naked and thought about how she looked with clothes on. Grandma was a slender lady, about the same height as Mom. She was a little pudgier around the middle but still wore non-old-lady clothes. For her age Grandma looked pretty damn good.

Liz and I messed around at the park a bit before going home. When we got back, nobody was there. I went to get a pop and Liz asked me to get her one to. As I handed Liz her pop she asked me how Mom, Dad and me got started in the sex games.

I told her it started with Dad getting that disk delivered to the house.

"What disk? Liz asked wide eyed. "Can I see it? Where is it?"

Not knowing if I should or not, I got my copy and told Liz when the others came home, it stopped.

Liz sat there, wide eyed, with her elbows on her knees and her head on her hands, as the disk played. "OH! MY! GOD!" She said. "That's really Mom! I can't believe it! OH! MY! GOD!"

We had watched about half of it when the others came home. Liz went running to her room and I hid the disk again.

Mom came and told me and Liz that supper was on, they had brought pizza home.

When we finished eating, Mom said Grandma wanted to see the video I made. I looked at Mom with a quizzical look and she said, "Grandma wants to see our latest family video."

My mouth hung open as Grandma walked to me and said, "Come on Willie, let's all watch your video."

Grandma took my hand and pulling me toward my room, she said, "Let's get your video so we can all watch it."

I looked at Mom and she had a huge smile on her face.

In my room, Grandma patted me on the butt, and said, "Get that video and get things ready to watch, while I change."

I took the camera bag to the living room and Mom, Dad and Liz came in carrying snacks and drinks. I looked at all of them completely blown away.

Mom came over and whispered, "Grandma needed relief. Sexual relief. She wanted your father to come over and fuck her. I told her, no."

"Huh! You told her, no?"

"That's right. I told her, no. But, she could come here for a family orgy. We had a long talk, and well, she's here. Now, don't just stand there. Set the video up and set the cameras up."

I stood there with my mouth open, just looking at everybody.

Liz said, "Cameras?"

Mom came over and hugged me, then she took my head in her hands and gave me a quick kiss before sitting down next to Dad.

I told Liz to set my camera up over by the far wall and I went to get the other camera from Mom and Dads closet. As I passed my room, I saw Grandma, half naked. She was barefooted, with a skirt on and was just starting to pull up a halter top. Her tits were nice looking, with big aureole. She saw me and smiled as she pulled the halter up to tie it at her neck.

"Want something?" Grandma said, breaking my trance.

"I, Uh No, just getting something." I replied. And I went to get the camera.

As I entered the hallway Grandma met me and put her arm around me. "Come on Willie, let's see that video." She said.

When we got to the living room, Mom, Dad and Liz were sitting on the couch, munching and talking. Grandma sat on the love seat and I started the tape. As I turned to sit on the recliner, Grandma said, "Sit here with me."

Shyly, I sat next to Grandma, and she laid her head on my shoulder and her hand on my leg.

"You don't mind, do you?" Grandma said, softly.

"No, I'm just a little confused." I said. Hell, I already had a hardon from the thoughts in my head. Grandma patted my cheek, and said, "Relax, we're all family and willing."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers