Mom Went to Work Ch. 07

Story Info
Stephanie revealed.
21.1k words
4.59
56.6k
67

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

Mom, Dad, Grandma and Liz tried to bring me out of it, but the depression was deep. It wasn't until several days into our trip that I started to come out of it. Grandma was the one that finally got me to talk and smile. I told Grandma how I felt and how confused and hurt I was. Grandma told me, time will tell, they'll be back and so will you. I loosened up and enjoyed the rest of the day, including some sightseeing at a stop.

Liz waylaid me on the way back to the train, goosing me and running ahead. When she topped the steps she flashed her pussy at me and stuck her tongue out, then disappeared inside. I didn't see her in the lounge so I went to my stateroom and plopped down on the bed. Just as I closed my eyes, Liz jumped out of the bathroom, naked, yelling, "Surprise." I jumped upright and Liz dove on me knocking me back down and the breath out of me.

Liz said, "Like it or not, we're having sex. You've moped around long enough. Besides, it's been two weeks since we did anything!" She grabbed my face and kissed me. I had already snapped out of it, and was willing. Liz slid down and pulled my shorts with her, revealing my semi hard dick, which she immediately sucked into her mouth.

I closed my eyes and thought of Stephanie. Thinking of Stephanie during family sex was something I did often during the trip.

Liz was doing a fantastic job sucking my dick and when I opened my eyes she was looking at me. I wiggled my tongue and she moved around so I could eat her pussy, all the while thinking of Stephanie. You know, Stephanie and I never did anything but touch innocently, talk, and an occasional quick goodbye kiss. But now I fantasized I was with her.

Liz was rotating her hips, making it hard to keep up with my tongue, so I grabbed her ass to hold her in place and sucked hard on her pussy. Boom, she went into orgasmic shudders with her thighs clamped on my head. I didn't let up and Liz had a long shaking orgasm.

I stopped my hard tongue sucking and started slow tongue licking and Liz gasped, "Oh God!" and went limp.

Liz looked up and said, "I've been on the pill long enough that you don't need a rubber and I want to feel your cum in my pussy. You haven't cum for a while so you should give me plenty."

"Let's ride Cowgirl!" I said.

Smiling real big, Liz went, "Eeee Haw!" and swung her leg over to straddle me. She lowered herself and pinned my dick between my stomach and her pussy, then she started moving her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy up and down my dick. I reached up and cupped her tits in my hands; she placed her hands on mine and moaned.

It was feeling so good, when suddenly her hot pussy engulfed my dick. She had slid up enough that my dick raised enough to part her lips and when she moved her hips back my dick slid into her hot pussy. I almost came, but held back and let Liz be the Cowgirl.

Holding my hands tight against her tits while moving her hips back and forth, she said, "Oh God Willie. I Love Your Willy!" She started shaking and her pussy was squeezing my dick. When the shaking stopped, she slumped forward and lay on top of me. I slid my hands down her sides and caressed her ass as I started fucking her hot pussy.

I needed to cum so bad it hurt and I grabbed her ass and started fucking as hard as I could. She was moaning loudly and sucking my neck as her hands were on my ass helping me fuck. As her pussy started squeezing my dick Liz shuddered again which brought cum shooting from my dick.

Breathing heavily and in a low wanton voice, Liz said, "Yes, yes, I can feel it. I can feel your hot cum in my pussy. Oh, God, it feels so hot and good."

My dick started to soften as Liz stopped shaking and she suddenly slid down my body and sucked my dick in her mouth. The sensation was almost more than I could bear, it was almost like cumming again. When Liz looked up, she had a look on her face that I will never forget, one with a 'Cheshire Cat' grin.

Liz crawled up on top of me and kissed me very passionately, then snuggling into me said, "I'm glad it was you that filled my pussy with cum for the first time. I'm glad it was you!"

We fell asleep in each others arms.

I woke up to someone caressing my face and thought it was Liz, but when I opened my eyes I saw Mom smiling at me. She was also caressing Liz' face and Liz squirmed and woke up as well.

Mom said, "Grandma told me the two of you had talked and she thought you were finally coming out of the doldrums. And when Elizabeth disappeared, I hoped the two of you were together and that gave me more hope. Then, when the two of you didn't show up to go to supper, I came looking for you. The Porter let me in your suite and when I opened the bedroom door seeing you lying here, I was happily relieved."

Liz' naked body snuggling against me was very distracting.

Mom looked at Liz, and said, "Your first unprotected cum!?"

Liz replied, "Oh Yes, and I wanted it to be William. Since he hadn't done anything for a while, I knew he'd give me a lot. And he did. Oh, Mom, it felt so good to feel William' cum in my pussy. And I saved it, it's still in there. I wanted to keep it in there."

Liz turned my face to hers and kissed me, then said, "Yes, my Dear Brother William. Your cum, is still in my pussy, and I Love it."

Mom shifted position on the bed and turned to part Liz' legs, and then she cupped her pussy with her hand, gently rubbing. Raising her hand to her face and taking a deep breath before licking the wetness from her fingers, she sighed. Mom lowered her face to Liz's pussy licking it and moaning while also massaging my balls.

Liz was kissing me and I was trapped next to her and under Mom. Mom stood up and said we were going to do a daisy chain. Liz would suck my dick; I would eat Mom's pussy, and Mom would eat Liz's pussy. Mom didn't take her clothes off, she just raised her skirt, exposing her uncovered pussy and lay down raising her leg to give me access.

As I moved toward Mom' pussy, Liz was stroking my dick. I looked and Mom was sticking her tongue as far into Liz's pussy as she could, licking my cum from Liz's pussy. Watching Mom at Liz' pussy, I started rubbing Mom' pussy with my hand and felt Liz' mouth go down over my dick. I couldn't help but smile as I thought how great this was.

Liz was first, I could feel her shuddering through the bed. Mom' hand was gently massaging my neck when her leg dropped clamping my head as she shuddered in climax. These things coupled with Liz squeezing my dick and sucking hard brought me off. I jerked forward and Liz let go of my dick as it slammed in her mouth. As her chin hit my stomach, I came down her throat, jerking violently. Liz had a hand on my ass, holding me in place; I couldn't pull back if I wanted to. Spent, the three of us rolled on our backs, gasping for air.

Mom was the first to move, she stood up straightening her clothes and went to the bathroom to clean her face. When she returned, she told us to shower and get dressed and come to her suite so we could all go to supper.

The train trip was full of all kinds of kinky sex, especially an incident I had with Grandma. It seems that Grandma likes an occasional long hard ass fucking.

Still, I constantly thought of Stephanie and felt guilty about the pleasure I was having. I was anxious to get home and hoping Stephanie would be there, but she wasn't and I went through the year always hoping.

A girl we met on the train was coming to the States as an exchange student, it turned out she came to our school. I liked her and we got together several times during the year. All the in-crowd tried to keep her to themselves, especially the jocks. But she always went with the 'Nerds' for dates, and that caused a lot of talk among the elite.

Any way, the entire school year passed and graduation was coming up when Mom told me the Mitchell's were coming home and we were picking them up at the airport. Damn, two years of Junior college went fast.

My insides quivered, my knees went weak, the color left my face and I almost fainted.

"What's wrong, Honey, you look like you're going to pass-out?"

couldn't speak. "Stephanie's coming back. She's finally coming back!" Was repeating in my mind.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Mom asked as she helped me sit down.

The ability to talk returned and I said, "I'm fine, something just hit me is all."

"Well, come on, you need to lie down for a while." And Mom helped me to bed.

I thought I would close my eyes for a few minutes and things would be alright. The next thing I knew, I felt a hand on my cheek and opened my eyes to see Mom' smiling face.

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah, I just needed to close my eyes for a minute."

"Minute? It's been two hours, Sweetie."

"Really, Wow, Really?"

"Yes it has. Now if your sure you're Ok, you need to get ready to go to the airport."

"How much time have I got?"

"You have plenty of time to shower and everything."

I was all nervous and fumbly, even though Mom said I had plenty of time, I hurried to get ready because I couldn't wait to see Stephanie.

Mom could tell that I was nervously anxious, so we left early and ran errands to keep me occupied.

At the airport, it seemed like time stood still and the plane would never arrive. I was going nuts waiting for them to come through the gate and when they did, I almost didn't recognize Stephanie.

Her hair was short and styled nicely. She was wearing makeup and looked fantastic. Her lavender top was tight and showing cleavage. Her skirt was mid-thigh and she had on thin strap high heels. God, she was gorgeous.

I expected the usual airport greeting, but Stephanie came straight to me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me, making me weak again. Then she hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "I knew you'd be here. I wanted you to be. I Love You!"

'Wow, the answer to my prayers. She Loves me.'

All of this had me walking on air in disbelief. She put her arm around me for the walk to the car making it hard to pull the baggage cart. When we got to the car, I put the suitcases in the trunk and heard Stephanie say, "Uh, Mom, why don't you sit up front." And that brought a smile to my face.

As I closed the trunk, Stephanie was standing in the open rear door. She wiggled and winked at me sending a shiver up my spine.

All the way home, she snuggled into me and ran her hands over my legs, arms, stomach, chest, and face. She kissed me a few times and said, "It's so good to see you and be home," each time. I felt like a king and I had a hardon. Mom and Donna, just yakked away up front. I saw Mom smiling and looking at me a couple of times, in the mirror.

We dropped Stephanie and Donna off at their house so they could rest a bit before we all went out to eat. Out of site, Stephanie kissed me goodbye so sensuously that I almost came in my pants.

I couldn't wait for dinner and since it was going to be a nice restaurant, I had to dress up. I thought it was going to be the whole family, but it turned out to be just Mom and I with them.

When we arrived to pick them up, I was floored, I didn't think Stephanie could be any more beautiful than at the airport. Boy was I wrong. She was absolutely, HOT!

A woman in every sense of the word, not the conservative girl I remembered. Her makeup was again just right, lightly accentuating her face. She had redone her hair in a lightly mussed look. Her short dress outlined her body perfectly without showing her charms, and she was now wearing a pair of leather, open toed, thin soled, spike high heels.

Amazingly, Donna was dressed, exactly the same. They could have been mistaken for sisters.

Once again, Stephanie was on me, and gave me a very passionate kiss, in front of the other two, which elicited comments.

It was very hard to eat due to the excitement Stephanie gave me. She went on and on asking about the other kids and the school year. And all the while her left hand kept rubbing up and down my thigh.

When we dropped the women off, Stephanie locked me in a squirming passionate kiss that said to anyone watching, "I want to fuck." I almost passed out from pleasure and was weak and wobbly going to the car.

I was completely lost in though and didn't even notice that Mom had stopped the car and was talking to me through my now open car door, "William, William."

"Ah, huh, what?"

"You've been playing with yourself, since Steph kissed you."

"Huh."

"C'mon, let me take care of that and get you out of that daze." Mom said as she pulled my legs around.

I was still thinking of Stephanie and didn't comprehend what was happening until I felt my dick enter Mom' mouth.

"Oh, God. Mom, where are we?" I said looking around.

Mom looked up and said, "You were lost in your mind and needing relief. So I'm bringing you back to reality." Then she quickly started sucking my dick again.

"Oh, Jesus."

"Close your eyes and pretend I'm Stephanie."

That was easy, cause I already was. Just like so many times during sex the past year. When I came, I did something that surprised us both. I grabbed Mom' head and shoved my dick as far into her mouth as I could. Mom choked a little but kept sucking and draining my balls.

When I went soft, Mom released my dick, and said, "You got a little aggressive there young man. Better watch that stuff when you're with Stephanie."

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that."

"Pent up frustration. Do you feel a little better now that the pressure is relieved?"

"Yeah, but this is all so confusing."

"I was going to send the Limo to pick them up, but when I thought about you at the hospital, I changed my mind. Besides, you've whispered 'Stephanie' during our encounters the past year. I had a feeling, and that feeling was right."

"I'm glad you did that Mom. And, Thank You for what you just did."

"My Pleasure, William, My Pleasure."

We then went on home and I had a very sleepless night.

I awakened the next morning to Mom dragging her nipples across my lips and gladly captured one for my treat. Drinking Mom's warm milk I thought of Stephanie, but was still delighted at the pleasure Mom gave me. The morning was passing slowly with me wondering about the past and a possible future. I was going to head to the mall and get Stephanie a coming home gift when the phone rang.

I picked up the hall phone, but Mom had already answered the kitchen phone. It was Donna and she was asking Mom to come in and help her with her old boss. At the end of the conversation, Donna asked, "Uh, do you think William could help Stephanie go get some things today?" My heart fluttered.

"I don't think he's doing anything, since he's just messed around all morning. So, yeah, I'll ask."

I stepped back in my room and waited for Mom to ask, pretending to think about it when she did.

"The company car is picking me up, so here take my car." And she tossed me the keys.

I called Stephanie and told her what I was asked to do and if she was ready. She giggled and said she had been ready all morning. When I got to her house, I didn't even get the car turned off before she came running out. Dressed in a short skirt, halter type top and sexy sandals.

"Where're we goin'?"

"Well, we need to go to the shipping company first and then if you don't mind, the mall."

"Your wish is my command."

"Don't tease me like that, you might get more than you can handle."

"OH, Promises, Promises."

She quickly scooted against me, pressing her left tit into my arm and laying her hand on my leg.

The day was very nice and I was still in awe of the new Stephanie. Inside, the way she talked and acted about things, she was actually the same. Outside, she had opened up and was dressing more freely. She was also responding to me as I wanted her to before, and it was driving me crazy.

Just like before, she ended our time together with a kiss that made me horney as hell. I couldn't believe how sensuous she was toward me, but believe me I loved it.

We had a date in two days and waiting for that date was a killer.

Sis, grandma and Mom, all wanted sex, but Mom is the only one I obliged. I talked to Mom at length about my feelings for Stephanie. Mom talked to me and comforted me as I nursed. Sucking her tits as she caressed my face and talked was so comforting.

Finally, the eventful date arrived. I was a fumbling fool at first, but finally settled down and enjoyed her presence. We first went to the mall and saw some of the others. They were all blown away by Stephanie's new look and she made it clear to everyone that she was with me.

That made me feel very good. After the Mall, we went to a movie and she cuddled with me through the whole thing, especially during the suspense, action, and scary parts. After the movie we drove around and partied a little with various people, then it was time to be alone.

Donna was gone for a couple of days, so we went to Stephanie' house. I was really hoping to get my hands on and see her body. I was in for a surprise, I couldn't imagine.

We didn't just rush into things, as Stephanie said, "We have all night."

I did get my hands on and see her beautiful tits, which had large rose colored aureole and absolutely huge nipples that got rock hard in my mouth. Try as I might, I couldn't get my hand between her legs. She would always stop me just short of my goal.

Both of us were in heat and I could tell she wanted to go on as badly as I did. When through her heavy breathing she spoke.

"Oh, William. I Love You So Much! And I hope you love me. But, there is something you have to know before we can go any further."

"Oh man, I've been in love with you since last summer. Why do you think, I took every opportunity to see you? And I think about you constantly."

"I'm glad to hear that. But, really, there is something you have to know about me. I'm different from others, much different."

"To me, you're only different because I'm in love with you."

She placed her hand on my face, "No my love, I am much different than anything you know."

"Well, God please tell me and stop confusing me."

"Please be understanding, that's all I ask."

"Just tell me, please. This stalling is killing me."

"OK, here goes. In the hospital, after my accident last year, they discovered my physical problem. Less than one-tenth of one percent of all the people in the world are like me. The doctors in this country wanted to perform radical surgery to make me what they thought I should be. But, Mom found out that a hospital in Switzerland would help me be what I am instead of butchering me to make me what they thought was normal."

"What are you talking about?" My confusion was worse.

"OK, here it is! I'm a true hermaphrodite."

"A what?"

"Hermaphrodite. You know what that is."

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, are you telling me you don't have a pussy?"

"NO! I have both sets of reproductive organs."

"No Way! You're just telling me something weird to get me to stop."

She took my face in her hands and was crying, which made me start to feel bad.

"Oh William, I'm so in love with you, I can't stand it. But, you have to know the truth and accept me for what I am."

I leaned forward and kissed her as I squeezed her to me.

"I am in love with you, but, right now I'm a little confused about what you've told me. You need to show me."

"OK, but do it my way."

"K"

"Kiss me and let me have your hand."

I kissed her as she took my hand and placed it on her thigh. She pushed my hand down until my fingers felt the back of her thigh and slowly moved my hand up towards her pussy.

'Finally,' I thought, 'I'm going to get my hands on the pussy I've wanted for, so long.'

Just as I felt her thighs come together, she hesitated and kissed me harder. Slowly she turned my hand so my fingers could touch the warmth they were so close to. Her kissing became more fervent as she slowly and softly moved my fingers up and down her soft heated flesh. Slowly her fold parted and I could feel her moist inner lips. She moaned and wiggled her hips, increasing the pressure of my fingers as she rubbed a little faster.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers