Mom, What Do You Have In Breakfast?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers

I started to push my hips back at him now, and soon we were fucking together, mother and son, in the most forbidden of embraces between a mother and her son. But I never saw it that way. To me, it was the purest of all embraces, only possible thanks to the deep bond of love and trust we shared.

With each thrust of his lower abdomen, my breasts jiggled in the in most pleasant manner, my nipples hard and erect, my chest was covered in a red rash from the excitement that my son was giving to me. I could feel the orgasm building inside me and gripped harder on the sides of platform, my knuckles paining with the strain.

"That's it! Harder baby, HARDER!" I cried hoarsely.

Jonny did as he was told and started thrusting even harder; I rocked my body faster, moving my ass back and forth towards him to match his rhythm. Sweat was dripping off his smooth body even though it was cold outside. My pussy burned and itched, I needed release desperately. My son was hammering his cock in and out of my sucking pussy grunting with the effort.

"Faster ... harder ... FASTER!" I moaned

To my utter disappointment Jonny suddenly withdrew his cock out of my cunt. Before I could understand anything, his body moved away from me, his hands leaving the grip on my waist. I looked his questioningly, the sheer frustration written over my face. Without bothering about my reaction, he directed my body to turned around. My displeasure evaporated immediately, my son wanted me in doggy style, fucking me from behind. Gleefully I turned my face towards the platform and gripping the raised area with my hands I bent my body, spread my legs wide to provide easy access to his dick. Jonny again moved between my legs, his hot pecker touching my anal aperture. His hand moved between my legs to feel and spread the lips of my burning pussy. With the other hand he guided the head of his mammoth cock towards my welcoming cunt lips. He rubbed the tender lips of my steaming pussy with his bloated cock head for a few times, but didn't try to enter.

Again I felt his cock moving away from my pussy lips and then it was nudging at my anal entrance. He ran his wet cock across my puckered hole making up and down movement of his thick meat. He pointed the head at my rear opening, started thrusting his massive organ inside my ass. Initially it appeared that perhaps my rear muscles would not budge under the force, but the urge to feel his handsome cock inside my rear chute was so overpowering that after offering a little resistance my brown sphincter muscles surrendered to his brutal thrusting. His cock entered triumphantly inside my anal cavity. My hole was stretched to the limits and I felt a twinge of pain. But the pleasure accompanying the pain was so potent that soon I forgot the pain and started enjoying the feel of a massive cock slowly entering into my backyard after such a long time.

Inch by inch, his fat dick sank into my asshole. He remained motionless for a moment to allow me to accommodate the snake in my ass before starting his rhythmic in and out motion. What an intense feeling, it was like being fucked for the first time. I cherished the long forgotten the experience. My asshole was so tight that I could feel every vein and curve of my son's cock as it traveled in and out of my chute. I realized I was shouting with extreme delight asking for more and more of my son's fuck organ. Jonny left my waist. Bending over my leaning body he grabbed my tits, humping furiously his rampant cock to gain the deepest access to my rear channel. It was an experience of lifetime, very different from my previous ones.

"Oh, God, I love it," I heard myself crying with erotic fury. "Fuck my ass, fuck it!"

Jonny was fucking me really hard, slamming his big cock into my chute over and over again. I was shaking incessantly, yelling, moaning, boring my fingers into the platform so tightly that my knuckles turned white. Jonny was panting with his effort, his movements more rapid now, his fingers tightly gripping my tits. My taut anal muscles were producing enough friction to his movements to hasten his orgasm. I could feel his organ swelling inside my rear canal.

Suddenly Jonny dug his fingers furiously into my boobs making me cry with pain; He propelled his cock forward and exploded inside my rear shaft, filling my rear sanctuary with his hot boiling seed. His cock was jerking incessantly releasing globes of hot cum one after another. The feel of his hot seed inside my ass triggered my orgasm, sending my heating pussy into a state of uncontrollable twitching and throbbing, my love juice flowing down my thighs.

Jonny's sweating body collapsed over my back, his hands still grabbing at my tits, but the grip was softer now. He was breathing heavily. His cock was still buried inside my pussy but I could feel it was losing its hardness. After a while he pulled his cock out of my rear crack and slumped over the nearby chair, trying to control his breathing. My whole body was shaking wildly; my arms had lost all its strength, but was somehow managing to support my weight over the platform. I rested my head over the kitchen counter, closed my eyes and enjoyed the delicious feeling radiating through my entire body. The last powerful waves of my orgasm spreading through me in the most wonderful afterglow I had ever experienced.

I don't remember how long we I stayed in that position. Finally I lifted myself off the kitchen counter. Feeling fully contented I looked at my son. He had also regained his composure and he was watching me attentively, his deflated cock now resting against his thighs. Though I had tried to devour every bit of cream off his genitals, but it was clear from the view that my efforts were not completely successful. His groin area was still gleaming with a thin brown coating of chocolaty paste and so was his face and lips, which were coated with the dessert he licked off my cunt and ass. I too was in no better condition. My hands, my cunt, my tits, my ass all were covered, giving me a vague sticky sensation.

"So mom! how was the desert?" Jonny smiled at me and asked teasingly.

"Great," I smiled back. I walked over to him, feeling the presence of a gluey mixture of Jonny's cum and chocolate between my ass cheeks. I sat on his lap. " But your cock made my ass soar and I'll have to take bath again."

" No problem mom," He replied. " We'll take the shower together and I promise I'll sooth your soar ass with my tongue."

And he was right.

indy_pop
indy_pop
554 Followers
12