Mom Will Do Anything! Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky reveals the porn shoot wasn't just about the money.
19.6k words
4.84
763.6k
1.1k

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,039 Followers

Author's Note: I'd like to thank everyone who voted and commented and faved, Mom will do Anything, Ch 1. The story went over much better than I expected. So, okay, whereas the first part of this tale was long on buildup and a little short on the erotica...I think this chapter is going to more than make up for it as Vicky is more than ready to give good old Uncle Malcolm a show he'll never forget. Enjoy. LC68

*****

"Awfully quiet." Mom said as we drove down ninety five, heading for downtown and the Biltmore.

"Yeah." I shrugged, "I really don't know what to say."

"Don't blame you, not exactly a normal topic of conversation."

I looked over at her and for the tenth time since she had come downstairs from getting dressed after breakfast, wondered what she was wearing. Despite it being a mild day, Mom was wearing a long black dress coat that only left her legs visible from the knees down, revealing white stockings and a pair of plain red flat shoes. Mom had a bag next to her and I figured it contained shoes more suitable to the occasion.

"You can say that again." I said softly as I looked out the window, watching the traffic.

My stomach was in knots and two thoughts kept running through my mind. The first was I was a half hour away from having sex with my mother. The second was I had to admit if it did not involve my uncle watching I wasn't sure I minded the first part. I'd stayed awake for a long time last night, holding my mother close and at times thinking how amazing she felt, how nice it was to hold her so sweetly.

But a good part of the time all I was thinking about was how wet her pussy had been and how hard she made me cum. I'd been with a handful of girls between high school and college and they had been fun, but the way mom had just come in and took over. How confident she was and how she knew just what she wanted and how to get it. Those words echoed what my Uncle said and I thought about how he had mentioned it wasn't just pure lust for his mother, but the emotional bond as well.

"The best of both worlds" he'd pretty much said, a mother who could be your whore or your sweet lover. I'd spent half the night hard as a rock, the other part yelling at myself for being that way.

My mother was heartbroken, exhausted and desperate. She wasn't thinking straight and I should have refused her, but I couldn't. I told myself she was right; that I couldn't tell her no because I was never supposed to. But that was a cop out, last night wasn't a normal situation and I should have told her to leave. Instead I let her just...pretty much have her way with me.

I'd fallen asleep and then awoke at five when mom had sat up. She kissed me on the cheek and said she was going to slip into her room so the girls wouldn't see her coming out of mine. I'd fallen asleep until seven then got up to have breakfast with mom and the girls before she took them to school. During the meal mom and I barely looked at each other, but when our eyes met I saw the same guilt in her eyes that I was feeling.

Yet on a couple of other occasions I saw her looking at me oddly and wondered if she, like I did, had some mixed feelings about last night, she did say she came for real after all. After she'd taken the girls to school I'd showered then went online for awhile. On a whim I went to one of my favorite free porn sites and searched mother/son.

Pages of videos came up, but pretty much all step mother, but with the step son calling her mom. I watched three ten minute clips and thought my cock was going to explode in my pants because I kept seeing my mother as the women in the videos. I had hoped this might help me for later, but it was getting frustrating to not be able to get off while watching and shut the lap top down.

I dressed as mom had asked me too in a pair of skin tight jeans she used to yell at me for wearing because she could 'see everything' as she's once told me, and to not wear underwear, making the jeans more awkward to wear, but it's what she wanted. Then a black sleeveless t-shirt that showed off my well tanned arms. I really didn't think it mattered what I wore, Uncle certainly had no interest in me.

What he did have interest in was mom. He could claim all he wanted was to watch us, but he'd wanted mom for a long time and was going to enjoy watching her for more than just his oedipal fantasies. I hoped to hell he wasn't going to be talking the entire time through and...

"Hey, come back to Earth." Mom said, "We're just about there."

I was surprised to see we had taken the exit and the Biltmore was coming up on our right.

"You, okay, honey?"

"Um, I...I don't know."

"It will be fine, you were fine last night."

"That...Uncle wasn't there and we're going to do a lot more."

"We are and it will be okay. He'll be there, but off in a corner, you just look at me and focus on me." She looked over and winked, "I'll try to hold your interest."

Mom pulled up to the valet and a feeling of the surreal came over me as we exited the car and mom handed him the key. As we walked through the glass doors and into the foyer it dawned on me this was the point of no return. Either I went through with this and made mom happy or I backed down and we would be looking for a place to live and killing ourselves for the next few months.

Because mom had offered this there was no way Uncle would agree to help otherwise. Mom took my hand and squeezed it as we entered the elevator. Fortunately we were alone and mom put her arm around my shoulders.

"I love you, Ryan."

"Love you too, mom."

"I mean it." She turned me to face her and took my face in her hands. "No matter what happens in that room, know that I love you with all my heart and that is why we're doing this. I hate to say think of the girls during something like this, so just think of family. Family does whatever they have to, okay?"

"Yes." I hugged her pulling her close to me, "I do love you mom."

"I know, I felt it last night when you held me. The first part was wrong, but lying there with you felt pretty damn right." She kissed my cheek, "But that's not what today will be. Today I'm your slut mommy and you're my horny son who wants to fuck his hot mother. That's what we are for the next hour or so and after that, back to normal."

"That might not be easy." I said.

"We'll worry about that later, right now." The elevator doors opened to a long carpeted hallway. "It's time to find sixty thousand reasons to not worry about the future."

Mom gave me another quick kiss on the cheek and walked ahead of me down the hallway. I stared at the back of her jacket, again wondering what was under it. She still had the bag with her and even as my butterflies increased I felt a twitch between my legs at the thought of my mother in some slutty outfit.

Uncle must have been waiting by the door because before we had even reached it, he opened it.

"Vicky!" he smiled, kissing her cheek, "I have to admit I wasn't sure you'd actually show up."

"I admit I thought about it." She said as she passed him and entered the room.

"Ryan." Uncle put his hand on my arm. "I know you're not happy about this, but." He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You will thank me later, trust me."

"Yeah...sure." I nodded entering the room.

I released a long breath as I heard the door close behind us. Uncle walked past me over to a large armchair in the corner and putting his hand on it, asked, "How about a drink? You know take the..."

"Absolutely." Mom said before he could finish. "If you have Jack, I'll take shot, maybe two."

"Coming right up. Ryan, would you..."

"He'll have the same."

"I..will?"

"Yes." Mom said standing over near the huge king sized bed that dominated the room. "Don't argue about it, how many mothers would tell their son to do a shot?"

"More than would tell him to lick her pussy, that's for sure." Uncle laughed from the bar in the corner as he filled the shot glasses he had lined up.

"Malcolm, let's talk about the rules for this." Mom said as she walked around the bed and sat on the side of it that faced away from us.

She put the bag down on the floor and leaned over. Uncle waved me over and handed me a shot glass that was filled close to overflowing.

"I'm sure this is the first shot you've ever had." He winked.

"Of course." I winked back.

Uncle gently tapped his glass to mine, "Bottom's up." He tipped it back downing the shot in a long swallow.

I did the same, wincing as the whiskey burned down my throat, damn that was strong! I blinked and saw Uncle grinning at me. "Want another one?"

"I...don't..."

"Give him another one." Mom spoke while coming back around the bed.

As Uncle slipped the glass from my hand, I looked down and saw she was wearing red stiletto heels that had a strip of leather running up the top of her foot that wrapped around her ankle. The heels were high enough to make her my height and our eyes met as she came over to stand next to me. She looked completely serious and my stomach tightened again, it was almost time.

"Here you go kid." Uncle handed me the refilled glass and passed one to mom.

He held his glass up and the three of us tapped glasses as he began to down his, Mom said, "My bottom's up." And downed the shot.

"I...shit Vicky!" Uncle choked, "Don't do that while I'm drinking!" he coughed, but it turned into a laugh, "That was a good one."

"That's what this is about right?" Mom asked while I turned my head so they wouldn't see my eyes watering from the second shot. A couple of more and I wouldn't remember a damn thing.

"Not just me and Ryan, but you finally getting to see me the way you've always wanted to."

"I won't deny that." He grinned when Mom held her glass out and he refilled it as well as his own, he glanced at me and shook his head, "I need you awake, kiddo."

He and Mom tapped glasses again and I noticed she barely blinked, neither did uncle and that was his third one.

"Okay, let's see what we came here for." He said.

"When I see what we came here for first." Mom handed him the empty glass.

"Fair enough." Uncle reached into his back pocket and removed a thick envelope and opened it to mom, "You want to count it?"

"Damn." I whistled seeing the thick stack of hundreds.

"I trust you." Mom took the money and slipped it into the pocket of the overcoat.

"The check." Uncle produced it and held it up for her to see. I noticed it was drawn on his personal account not under Stone Cold Productions.

"Come on, no write off?" Mom smirked; noticing as well as she took it from him "This is a porn shoot, right?"

"A personal one."

Mom looked around the room and he said,

"Six cameras all installed at different angles. Tonight I'll edit them all down to the best possible footage." He smiled, "I'll send you a copy if you want it."

"No need. We'll be putting this behind us when we walk out the door."

"Cute you think that." He grinned.

"What the hell does that mean?" Mom asked.

"Nothing." He waved his hand.

"Rules." Mom said.

"I sit here." He tapped the chair, "But I might move to see better, but I won't get too close and my hands stay to myself."

"You don't degrade me." Mom told him firmly. "It's your money and your show, if you want to suggest something, fine, but no, "Look at you, you fucking whore."

"I...I wouldn't say that." He actually looked put off, "Really."

"Good. Keep it in your pants; you have the rest of your life to jerk off to it."

"Yes, ma'am." He laughed, "I want a souvenir other than the movie, leave me something."

"Tell you what, you can have my damn thong and you can sniff it while you whack off." She smiled, "I'm sure Ryan is going to get his slutty mother nice and wet you'll be able to get a nice whiff of my pussy."

"Oh." he whistled, "I don't think I'll have to suggest much." He looked over at me, "Can I have a word with Ryan?"

Mom hesitated, then nodded, "Make it quick, oh and Malcolm?"

"What is it?"

"I am not taking it in the ass."

"I...I didn't want you to." He shrugged, "Sort of ruin it, I think." He seemed to be mulling it over.

"Forget I said it. Go ahead."

Uncle gestured for me to follow him and walked a few feet away. I followed and putting his heavy arm around me he said, "Ryan, I know you think I'm sick and you might hate me for this right now, but you will thank me later, seriously."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Just relax and enjoy this Ryan, this is...it seems wrong, but its special Ryan and you'll see how special later."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." He smiled, "Lucky boy, Ryan. Very few sons get to experience their mother as a woman."

"Let's just get this over with." I told him and without waiting for an answer walked back over to mom who was standing by a chair next to the bed, the coat still on.

"Okay." Uncle sat back in the large chair, and then laughed, "Time's money."

Mom took my face in her hands and looking me in the eye whispered, "I love you, Ryan."

"Love you too," I said softly. I could feel her fingers trembling on my face, but her voice was steady when she continued to whisper.

"Now trust me, follow my lead and say and act the way he would want you to, it's okay, you're not going to upset me, just think of all those dirty movies you watch."

"Just me?' I forced a grin.

She smiled back."What can I say, I like porn."

Mom's smile faded when uncle cleared his throat and releasing my face, mom grabbed the ties to her coat. "Just play along." She opened the coat and slipped it off.

"Wow, what a long night at the club." Mom declared, tossing the coat onto the floor.

My eyes widened when I saw mom was wearing the school girl outfit; the white thigh high stockings and the barely ass length plaid skirt. The top however was very different and what had really caught my eyes. Her white button shirt was sleeveless and tied between her tits leaving her flat stomach exposed.

Her stomach wasn't the only thing displayed as the shirt was tied tight enough to show she wasn't wearing a bra and her dark nipples were visible through the white material. Her nipples were already erect and it certainly wasn't cold in here. Mom had already gotten herself visibly turned on, even with uncle here which meant she was into this, she had to be, or could she fake it to this degree.

"Something wrong, honey?" Mom asked, "You're staring at me?"

"Oh, uh...I..."

"Ryan, are you staring at your mother's tits?" she asked her hands on her hips.

"I like that." Uncle said from behind the chair as he sat back sipping the drink he'd poured himself.

I started to look over to him, but mom put her hand on my cheek and made me look at her.

"I'm talking to you, Ryan." Her eyes bored into mine, "Answer the question, are you staring at your mom's tits?"

"I...yes." I said softly and feeling embarrassed at saying it started to lower my head.

"Perfect," Uncle said quietly, "Just perfect." There was no mockery in his tone and for the first time I thought of what this must actually mean to him in the way of how he had spent years fantasizing about how it would have been with his own mother.

"Then look at them." Mom again, directed my face to her, "Go ahead and stare, you do all the time anyway, don't you?"

"I..."

"Don't even try to lie to me." Mom let my face go and put her hands on my arms as she spoke. "I see you looking, Ryan, every night I come home from work you can't take your eyes off me."

"No, I...really I don't." True up until last night anyway.

"Not just my tits either, but all of me. My legs, my ass," Mom stepped back and spread her arms, "You like this look don't you, Ryan? You like me dressed like a slut."

"I don't like them." I shook my head, "I don't like those guys looking at you."

"But you like to look." She laughed, "It's okay if my son looks at my ass? Well here, take a look." Mom turned around and flipped her skirt up exposing her ass.

The thong was nothing more than a red string between the cheeks of her ass with a little red bow at the top of it. Mom gave it a playful shake and to my amazement my cock stirred. Her ass was incredible her cheeks firm and round and I found myself wanting to reach out and fondle them, to get on my knees and kiss her cheeks.

Whether it was the booze, the embarrassment of my uncle watching, lust or a mixture of all those things, I felt my face grow hot and my ears were burning. As mom turned back around to face me, my eyes locked onto her nipples and I saw she was breathing hard and my cock was now swelling, straining against the tight jeans.

"You like that, you like mommy's ass?" She asked me, "You think about that ass in the air for you, Ryan?"

"No." I shook my head, "Mom, I would..."

"Bullshit." She pointed at me, "I know you want me, I've seen all that mother son porn on your computer, you love me dressing slutty because you want me to be your slut, don't you?"

"That...that wouldn't be right." That wasn't a lie.

"I'm not talking about right; I'm talking about what you want. Now tell me what you want."

"I...don't know what I want."

"Yes you do." Mom grabbed the knotted shirt. "You want to see mommy's tits."

"I..."

"Tell me and I'll show them to you." She pulled on the not causing the shirt to loosen and fall away from the inside of her breasts.

Staring at the curve of her breasts, I would be lying if I said I didn't want to see them, but here and with Uncle watching and paying it seemed more wrong than ever.

"Go ahead, baby." Mom said more softly, "Tell your mother how bad you want to see what you're not supposed to." She gave me a wink that Uncle wouldn't be able to see and taking a deep breath I blurted out,

"Mom, please show me your tits!"

"Oh, and with manners." She sighed, "Someone raised you right."

I ignored Uncle's laugh and watched as Mom pulled the shirt open and let it fall away.

"Oh, damn." I whispered at the sight of my mother's breasts.

They were a little bigger than I had imagined, still not big, but perfectly round and sitting up proudly on her chest. Her rose colored nipples were hard and pointing directly at me.

"You like?" she cupped her breasts and stroked them with her nails, "They look as good as you thought they would?"

"They're perfect." I said, unable to take my eyes from her nipples.

"Yes they are." Uncle muttered, "Lucky bastard."

Mom released her tits and slid the shirt off so she was completely topless. Stepping up to me, she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tugged it from my jeans, "My turn, if I'm not wearing a top you shouldn't be either."

I raised my arms robotically, my eyes locked onto her tits as the bounced fetchingly while she stepped forward and pulled my shirt over my head, she tossed it away and ran her hands up and down my chest and stomach.

"Mmm, my baby's not a little boy anymore is he?" She saw where my eyes were fixed and smiling, grabbed my wrists as she had last night, "Go ahead, honey, I didn't show them to you to tease."

I hesitated, trying not to think of uncle next to us and with smile, she pulled my hands up and placed them over her tits.

"Oh." I gasped as I felt her hard nipples pressing into my palms.

"Hmm." Mom moaned as she slipped her hands over mine and moved them up and down, sliding them across her firm warm flesh. "Yes, go ahead, baby, play with mommy's tits, keep those nipples nice and hard."

Her hands went back to caressing my chest, this time running her nails lightly over my skin while I fondled her tits. I cupped them as she had done, giving them a squeeze and stroking her nipples with my thumbs.

"Oh yeah." Mom released a sexy groan that had my cock straining to break free of my pants. "Look at you, you bad boy, playing with your mother's titties."

She leaned in and kissed my neck causing a soft moan to escape me and out of the corner of my eye I saw Uncle lean forward in his chair, his elbows on his knees, staring intently at us. Mom kissed me again and this time let her lips slide along my neck and up to my ear where she flicked her tongue playfully, while moaning, "Oh, that feels good, honey."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,039 Followers