Mom, You're Gorgeous!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl bent to Caroline's pussy again and breathed deeply of her aroma. Despite having so recently fucked Judy, he could feel himself stiffening again. He reached down and moved his prick to a more comfortable position, then turned his head and kissed lightly at Caroline's thigh, extending his tongue, trailing it up her thigh, across her mons, pausing briefly to tug lightly at the neatly trimmed hair with his teeth, moving on, across and down her other thigh. He licked his lips, then let his tongue move back up his sister's thigh, but this time he lowered his head and his tongue moved into the divide, licking the fold between thigh and pussy, up and across again, and down, then up again, but this time when his head lifted his tongue was extended and he pushed it deep into her slit, her juices rich upon his tongue, salty-sweet, hot, the tantalising, stimulating flavour of the sexually-ready female awaiting her mate.

He began to lick and suck at Caroline's labia, never doing the same thing twice, letting his tongue probe and play among the folds of her core, teasing, tantalising. He avoided her clit for now, for with his girlfriend Rhonda he had learned of the incredible sensitivity that some women developed, and he wanted his sister's pleasure to be as good as he could manage. Caroline's breathing was deepening, quickening, and she reached out with her free hand and stroked his head.

A gasp came from Caroline as at last he let his tongue flick over her clitoris and her fingers tightened in his hair. She was almost panting now as his tongue moved over her and he licked lightly over her clit again, flicking it, teasing it and as her breathing quickened even more, he sucked suddenly at her clit and slid a finger into her soaking pussy.

That was it, Caroline came, and if Carl thought Judy's climax had been strong, Caroline's sudden clamp of his head between her thighs had him frightened for the survival of his ears, never mind that it felt as if his hair was being torn out by the roots. Her pussy pulsed, sucking at his finger as her belly rippled with the exquisite torment, the miniature death, that is climax.

"Oh, my God!" Caroline breathed, her chest heaving as she fought to get air into her tortured lungs, "that was fucking incredible!" She eased her death grip on Carl and he lifted his head, grinning at his sister.

"Enjoy that?" he said.

"Jesus, yes! Jimmy has to learn how to do that, or he's history, beautiful prick or not." Beside her, Judy smiled at Carl, winking as she caught his eye.

"Gimme a rest, Mom, my neck's stiff," Carl said ruefully.

"It's okay, son, I can wait." Judy grinned suddenly. "I'll set my alarm clock for an hour early. You can eat me and then give Caroline the fucking she so badly wants."

Carl grinned broadly, moving back onto his heels and stroking the erection that had grown beneath him while he ate his sister. "She doesn't need to wait until morning, if she wants it now."

Caroline stared, her eyes fixed on his prick. "Yes!" she whispered, "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Jeez, baby," Judy said. "I never thought you'd be ready to go again so soon." She gave Carl a crooked smile. "Not after that nailing you gave me."

"Carl?" whimpered Caroline. "Now, please, get it in me now."

He moved quickly forward, weight on his arms, lowering himself, easing forward. Caroline grabbed him and guided him as he pushed forwards and he felt his prick being enveloped by the hot, wet, welcome of her pussy. She was wet, very wet, and he needed to make only the slightest adjustment before he felt his prick moving freely, audibly, in his sister's juices. She was clutching at him, her fingers almost claws on his back and he felt her legs come up, her heels hooking behind him, urging him into her.

Caroline was whimpering, a constant, "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," almost inaudible, and her hips began to move, urging herself back at him as he thrust. He began to push hard into Caroline as he moved forward, and his sister took all could give her and pushed back at him for more, gripping at him. Carl glanced across at Judy, catching her eye. There was a flush on her face and her eyes never left the twins, flickering over them as they fucked vigorously next to her. Her left hand was playing with her nipples, her right at her pussy, two fingers buried in her, her hand moving to match Carl's rhythm. As Carl watched, her hand left her breast and moved down to join the other, her fingers strumming across her clitoris.

Caroline was panting now and her whimper became almost a wail, wordless, incoherent, and the moment took Carl, too, and he thrust violently at Caroline who thrust her hips back hard at him, the sweat running off them both in rivulets, scalding Carl's eyes, puddling between them at their join. Carl slid his hand under Caroline, taking her juices onto his middle finger and without ceasing the urgent thrusting of his hips, he slid the finger into Caroline's ass.

She gasped, her belly trembled, and she came, her pussy grasping at his prick, a tight scream forcing its way past her clenched teeth, and then, as her orgasm swept over her, she fainted. Alarmed at first, Judy lay back and resumed her solo attack on herself when she realised. Inspired, Carl slid his prick from Caroline's still pulsing depths and moved over to his mother. As she realised what he was doing she clutched at him, moving her legs apart and as he slid his aching prick into her soaking depths an exultant "yes" came from her.

Carl was close, he'd been just about ready to come when Caroline fainted and he thrust hard into Judy's pussy. She was close herself and her hips thrust back at him, the two of them clawing at each other and in three or four strokes Carl came, his hips thrusting in spasmic reflex as Judy's own climax followed his, her pussy clamping down on him as a scream to echo her daughter's filled his ears.

Twitching, pulsing, his climax slowly eased, while Judy's pussy spasmed around him as she struggled back from her own high. He managed to gather the strength to raise his head and Judy's mouth captured his, the kiss burning them, intense, promising more, more even than they had dared to imagine. Eventually, gently, Judy broke the kiss and Carl could taste the coppery metallic flavour of blood where her teeth had mashed his lip. He ran his tongue over the wound and winced, his breathing loud in his ears as he fought to regain equilibrium.

"Sorry, baby," Judy said, her voice a hoarse travesty of its usual self.

"It's okay, Mom." Carl gave his mother a crooked grin. "A small price to pay for sex like that."

"Amen to that," said Judy. She glanced across at Caroline, who was aware of her surroundings again. "Okay, baby?"

"Yeah, Mom," said Caroline, sounding exhausted. "Whoo, but that was something else."

Judy nodded. "It certainly was, baby." She reached over and squeezed Carl's fingers. "Thank you again, honey."

"My pleasure, Mom." He smiled at her. "Mom, you are one fantastic fuck!"

Judy laughed. "I guess it runs in the family."

"Mom?" said Caroline.

"Mmm?"

"We never did order our slave to do anything, did we?"

Judy laughed. "No, I guess we didn't."

Carl groaned. "That means I still owe you an hour, doesn't it?"

"It certainly does," said Judy, "but don't worry son, we'll think of something possible. We need you alive!"

* * * * *

A fantasy, folks, a pure fantasy. No-one I know behaves like this! Fun to write, and I hope you had pleasure reading it. Votes are nice, feedback's better, pretty please.

Originally two separate pieces, written for the National Nude Day contest here on Literotica, but really only one story, now combined. Whether there'll be any more I don't know. I have nothing planned ...

Art