Momma's and Daddy's

Story Info
Daughter get closer to both parents.
4.5k words
4.51
134.3k
54
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the dining room table, both elbows on it, twirling a piece of gum around one finger, while biting at the other end. Mom was yelling at me, as usual, and as usual I was ignoring her the best I could.

"Get your elbows off the table! Spit that gum out! Young ladies don't chew gum, makes you look like a cow!"

"At least I'm not a cow."

Mom whipped around, and Daddy looked over at me, trying to hide a smile.

"Apologize!"

"Fuck you."

"Oooooo! I don't know what to do with you! I said to spit the damn gum out!"

"I'm not spitting the gum out. I have every right to chew it if I want."

"Not in this house you don't. In this house, under my rules, you will not chew gum, you fucking brat."

"It's not your house. It's Daddy's house, and Daddy hasn't told me to stop chewing gum."

She knew she couldn't argue that, and it pissed her off even more. She moved from the stupid argument of chewing gum to my clothing.

"Change your clothes. You look like a slut."

"No."

"What?"

"I said no. I bought these clothes. I buy every single piece of clothing I own and I will not change them."

Mom looked from me to Daddy and opened her eyes wide, making what she thought to be a dramatic look to emphasis that she was right.

"Theron! Would you please do something with this girl!"

Daddy looked at me, and then to mom.

"Karen, I don't think she looks bad. She's dressed just like any other girl her age."

"She's dressed like a slut. Look at her, you can see her belly button, when she sits down her damn panties show, and the shirt hugs too goddamn tight to her tits."

"Get off her Karen."

Mom wouldn't argue with Daddy; she bit her lip and turned around to finish making breakfast. I decided that I'd had enough and got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you."

"You've not eating breakfast."

"Great job at pointing out the obvious. I'm outta here."

I came around the table and kissed Daddy's cheek, before going to the front door and slamming it shut. I had no idea what mom would talk about now; I was the center of her attention, and it had begun to make me sick.

Mom had always been a little over-protective, and I never minded it, until recently. Ever since I'd grown a pair of tits, and began to venture out more on my own, thanks to the car that Daddy had bought for me for my 18th birthday; Mom was constantly on my ass. My friends said that it was because she was jealous. I looked exactly like her, only I was 30 years younger, and never had a kid, so my body was tighter and perkier than hers. Mom, by no means, had let go of herself. She worked out four times a week, keeping her body trim and fit. I'd see her sometimes looking at herself in the mirror, taking her hands to the top of her chest and pulling up on the skin, to make her nipples point back up to the sky. She didn't have bad looking boobs, they were round with big nipples, and I knew, stealing some of her sexier bras, that we both wore a 36D. I'd sparked an argument once, when I spoke up as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"If you're so worried about your tits sagging a little, why don't you go get a tit lift."

"No fucking plastic surgeon is going to touch me!"

"Then quit worrying about it. Your boobs aren't that bad."

"How would you know? Look at yours."

"Because I'm looking at yours, and they don't look bad! They look good. I only hope I have boobs like that when I'm 48."

"Why don't you just quit looking, it's sick."

"Whatever. Then don't stand here with the fucking door open."

"Watch your mouth!"

"I would if I could see it."

Mom hated that, she hated just a little bit of sarcasm, and for it, I got the door slammed in my face.

I thought about all these things as I drove around. I was confused, I didn't know why Mom had started treating me so meanly. I couldn't just ask her, she'd blow another fuse and start yelling at me for everything else.

I got back to the house after nine p.m. I knew I was going to be in for it, being gone all day long; but at the moment I just didn't care.

As soon as the front door closed, Mom came running into the entrance way from the living room.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"None of your business."

"It is my business! What? Were you with some boy? You were weren't you? You were out fucking some man all day. That's why you just showed up."

"No! Why would you even say that?"

"Because it's true! It's not like you don't invite trouble with those slutty clothes you wear!"

"No it's not! I'm fucking done with you!"

I brushed passed her and ran up the stairs with her yelling after me, "you get back down here, you little whore!"

I screamed in frustration before slamming my bedroom door. I threw my clothes off and put on a nightgown before sitting down at my vanity table to wash off my make-up. As I plucked the wipes out of their box there was a knock on my door.

"Go away!"

"It's me."

"Oh, then come in."

As Daddy entered the room, I began to scrub my lips hard. He moved towards me and brought my hand down.

"Don't punish yourself for her."

He grabbed the wipe out of my hand and started to softly take the lipstick off. I lost it, then, I couldn't help myself, and I began to cry. Daddy took another wipe from the box, and washed away the mascara that streamed down my cheeks. I leaned forward when he was done, resting my head against the waistband of his slacks.

"I'm not a slut, Daddy. I swear."

"I know."

"Then why doesn't she?"

I looked up, my chin taking the place of my forehead. He wiped at my tears again, then spoke.

"I don't know."

"I don't know how you can stand her."

He let out a sigh, and shook his head, "she's not like that with me. She's a good woman."

I rolled my eyes, "why isn't she good to me? What have I done to piss her off?"

"Nothing. She's going through some self-esteem issues, and she sees you as a target, I guess."

"So, she's jealous of me?"

"Yeah a little."

Daddy took my hand and helped me off the chair. He guided me to the bed and laid me down. He laid down behind me and I smiled.

"You've not done this since I was a little girl."

He laughed and drew his arm tight around my tummy as he drew me back onto him.

"I know. I'm trying to make you feel better."

"I'm feeling a little better."

"Good."

"I still don't understand Mom, especially, when she calls me a slut or a whore. Daddy, I've never even touched a guy."

"Never?"

"No, honest. I've never even been kissed."

"Come on now. You're a very pretty girl. No guy's ever come on to you?"

I felt Daddy move his hips and I looked back at him as I felt something else press against my butt.

"Sorry, just trying to get comfortable."

I nodded then answered his question, "Of course guys come on to me, all the time. But I've always turned them down. I'm too afraid that Mom will see it."

"So, you've wanted to touch a guy, or kiss a guy."

"Oh yeah, very much so."

I looked back at him again, and smiled sheepishly. The arm that held me around my belly came up to rest right below my boobs. I didn't ask why he'd moved it. I liked where it was. Instead, I ignored it and asked another question, "how'd you escape her?"

"Ha! Like I've said, she's not the same way with me. I'm her husband not her daughter. I came up here to see how you were. She knows better than to argue with me. But lets not talk about this anymore. Okay?"

"Okay."

Daddy leaned forward and kissed my nose, and I giggled.

"So, have you ever touched yourself?"

The question was brought on so suddenly that I had no time to lie, "yes."

I blushed after I said it, and Daddy smiled.

"Don't be shy. Every body touches themselves, it's a natural thing. What do you think about when you do it?"

"Daddy, I don't know if I should..."

"Hush now child and answer the question."

He moved his hips again, I knew I definitely felt his manhood against me.

"I guess I just think about how good it feels. I mean, I don't have anything else to go on."

"I see. Does it feel really good?"

"Yes, all the time. I like the way my fingers feel on it."

"On what?"

"My, you know, my pussy."

"Do you just rub your clit, or do you fuck yourself too?"

"You mean insert my fingers?"

"Yeah, baby, do you do that?"

"No. I just rub my clit and..."

"And what?"

"Play with my boobs."

Daddy looked down at me as I moved my head back again to look at him. I couldn't deny the way I was feeling at the moment. Talking to Daddy about how I masturbated made my pussy begin to throb. I knew he could tell; I could feel the blood rushing into my face as I grew hot; and I knew he could see it. He smiled down at me, and kissed my forehead.

"Would it make you feel better if you were to touch yourself right now?"

I only nodded my head, and allowed Daddy to roll me over onto my back.

"Then why don't you? Do it for me. I bet it'll make it even better with me watching."

I nodded my head again, and moved my right hand down to my pussy. Daddy lifted my nightgown up so that he could see my fingers move across my clit. I moaned softly as I began to pinch the hard little nub between my fingers.

"That's a good girl. I want you to relax. Forget about everything else, and just enjoy yourself."

I closed my eyes, and moved my other hand to my tits; pulling down the nightgown, I freed them, and began to move the hand back and forth, pinching and twisting each erect nipple. I moaned louder, and my hips began to pump in time with my fingers. I felt Daddy's lips come down on my head, and heard him take in a deep breath, capturing the scent of my shampoo, as he began to whisper.

"That's right baby. You come for me. Come for your Daddy, Jessica. Does that feel good?"

I whispered back, "it feels wonderful."

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Yes Daddy, for you."

Daddy's hand moved and he cupped the breast closes to him as he bent his head down and took the nipple into his mouth. I lost all control then, and began to come. My body bucked wildly on the bed, and Daddy bit down on my nipple to keep it in his mouth. I pressed my lips together to keep from screaming out.

Daddy pulled away when I had calmed down, and he presses his lips against mine. They were so hot, and the feel of them against my own full lips made me moan.

Daddy broke the kiss and got up from the bed. He began to walk towards the bedroom door.

"Wait! Daddy, where are you going?"

"You need to rest now."

I got up and came to him, pressing my body against his as I looked up.

"But I don't want you to go. I want to see it."

"See what?"

Daddy smiled, he knew what I meant.

"Your, cock Daddy, I wanna see it."

"I don't know. I can't be up here too much longer. Mom will come looking for me."

"Please Daddy, just a little peek."

"Okay, just a little one."

I watched as he unzipped his pants, and brought his cock into view. I gasped, as I looked at it, and my body made me sink down to my knees. I brought my hands up and ran the palms down the thick veiny shaft, as I stared at the mushroom-like shaped head.

"Oh Daddy, it's so big."

I ran my palms back up the red shaft, and closed them around the almost purple colored head. Daddy let out a moan, and I looked up, squeezing my hands around the head again. He smiled down at me, and tried to back up, "okay, that's enough. I got to go now."

"No, Daddy please don't go. Lemme look at it some more. It's so beautiful. Lemme make you come."

"Really, I have to go. Your mother will be looking for me."

"Please Daddy! You can't go back to Mom like this."

I ran my hands up and down the shaft again, invoking another moan from Daddy. I saw clear fluid coming from the tiny hole, and brought my tongue to it, licking it clean. Daddy's body shivered, and I looked up, "what was that?"

Daddy laughed, "You lick it away before you ask? It's pre-cum."

"Oh, it tasted good. Did you like that?"

"Of course I did."

I did it again, taking my tongue along the plum-colored head of his cock, and then down the long shaft, before coming back up.

"You wanna make me come, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy, very much so."

"Then grab onto the shaft."

I wrapped both hands around him.

"Yeah, just like that. Now, put the head into your mouth. Mmmm..there you go. Now suck it and jack it off."

I began, being a little uncoordinated to begin with, but soon catching on and moving my mouth back and forth in time with my hands.

"There you go baby, that makes Daddy feel real good."

I looked up and smiled at him, "are you gonna come Daddy. I want you to come."

"Just keep at it, sweetie, and I will. Stroke it a little harder and a little faster, and suck it a little harder too."

I nodded, and did as was told. Daddy leaned against the door, and moved his hands down to my tits that were still hanging over the top of my nightgown.

"God, Jessi, are you sure you've never done this before?"

I looked up and nodded my head.

"You're a natural cock-sucker then."

I giggled around his cock and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm gonna come baby. Are you ready for it?"

I nodded vigorous. Daddy smiled, and then I felt him begin to empty his seed into my mouth. I worked hard, trying to swallow it all, but being my first time, most of it ran down the corner of my lips.

Daddy pulled his cock away when he was finished. I stayed on my knees, as he took the head of his cock, and wiped the cum that seeped down my chin on to it, and then fed it back to me. I moaned as I licked it all off.

I got up when Daddy put his cock back in his pants. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You know your mother will be gone all day tomorrow."

I smiled wickedly, "I know."

"We'll be here all by ourselves."

"Yes, we will."

"What can you think to do?"

"You could try and fit that big cock up my pussy."

He looked at me in mock shock, "such a bad, bad, girl!"

"Maybe I need to be punished for it."

Daddy let out a low growl, and grabbed my neck, right under my jaw. He shook my head back and forth for a second before releasing me. "Maybe you do."

The next morning, I couldn't wait for Mom to leave. It seemed as though she was taking forever just to get ready to go to the gym and then shopping with her sister. But finally, she left, and left Daddy and I were in the house all by ourselves.

I sat on the couch in the living room, watching cartoons, when Daddy came in the room. He looked at the TV and shook his head.

"You're a little old for cartoons aren't you?"

"I like this one."

"Why don't you turn it off?"

I quickly did so, and watched Daddy come to me. He hadn't bothered to dress, Mom had thought him still asleep when she left. I watched him get down on his knees in front of me, and moaned as his lips came to my thighs. My legs opened, the further up he got, and I let out a low moan as he kissed the top of my pussy. His hands came around my ankles and he pulled my legs up and out, so that my ass was almost falling off the couch. My pussy was level to his mouth, and he took no time devouring it.

As his mouth clamped over my pussy, and he shot his tongue out to flick it across my clit, my body began to shake uncontrollably and I yelled out.

"Oh my God, Daddy, that feels so fuckin' good!"

He began to moan, making his voice vibrate off my clit, and I yelled louder, "Oh Daddy! Oh my fuckin' god! Daddy! I'm gonna come!"

One of his hands came off my ankle, and he slipped a finger into my pussy. I screamed loudly and my body began to buck. I pulled on his hair when I couldn't take anymore, and he came up and kissed me roughly. I moaned into his mouth as I tasted myself on him. I broke the kiss, and moved my lips to his chin, licking my cum from it, and moving back up to lick the rest of my juices off his lips. I moved my lips again, kissing his neck, and moving down. I sucked and bit at both of his nipples before, moving and taking my lips down his stomach. He backed up just a little, and soon, the upper half of me was pressed down against the couch, my legs spread completely on both sides, and my feet planted firmly on the floor as I took the head of his cock into my mouth.

"That's it baby, get that cock all nice and wet so I can get it into that tight little cunt of yours."

I moaned, letting my lips off his cock, and watched the trails of spit seep down the shaft.

He didn't allow me to stay that way long, before he pulled me up by my hair and pulled me off the couch. He turned me around and pressed my tummy and tits against the cushions. He came between my legs, letting his cock rub against my pussy. I moaned and nodded my head, "yes Daddy. Fuck me! Please fuck me, stick that cock in my pussy. It wants it so fuckin' bad."

I felt the head pop into my cunt, and I let out a whimper.

"Only for a second, baby, that's it. It'll only hurt for a second."

He slowly slid his cock into me. My eyes shut tightly as my pussy began to stretch around him. When he'd gotten his entire length into me he stopped.

"You do it now. When you feel like it, start to move."

I wasted no time, and began to rock back and forth, whimpering, until the pain went away.

"Daddy, fuck me! Do it now! Please!"

Daddy grabbed onto my hips and began to thrust. I began to scream almost hysterically and yell out, "oh fuck yeah! That feels so fuckin' good. Work that cunt with your big cock, Daddy!"

He smacked my ass and thrust harder.

"You like it huh? You like that big cock stretching out your tight little cunt?"

"Yes Daddy, I fuckin' love it!"

"Such a nasty girl, you are."

He kept thrusting, until we both heard the door slam shut. I looked back alarmed and he lifted his finger to his lips, and began to slowly grind his cock into me. I let out a low moan, and moved my hips with him. Then Mom walked into the room. I looked at her, my eyes half closed with the lust that went through my body. She looked at me with a, I-knew-you-were-a-slut-all-along, smirk, and came sauntering in the room. My eyes opened in surprise, when the yelling didn't start, and they opened even wider when I saw her taking off her clothes. I didn't say anything, only stared as she came to the couch, moved my head and sat down right in front of me. She looked first at Daddy, and then down to me.

"I knew it wouldn't be long until he had his cock in you. I've been waiting for that day. You like his cock? You like fucking your Daddy, you little whore. It's big isn't it? Biggest one I've ever seen."

I only nodded at her. She smiled down at me.

"I've wanted to fuck you too. Such a pretty little thing you are. I just didn't' t know how to go about doing it. You wonder why I yell at you. It's because I wanted that pussy first. I didn't want some boy to have it. It's okay that Daddy got it first, I'm sure he's been fucking the hell out of his little girl."

I just nodded again, and looked at her pussy that was already very wet.

"Have you ever eaten pussy, baby?"

"No. Daddy just did me for the first time this morning."

"He's good at it, isn't he?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah. Why don't you lick me. I want to see that pretty mouth covered in my cream."

I bent my head down and took my tongue across her slit.

"You suck your Daddy's cock yet?"

I nodded and Daddy spoke, "she's good at it too. Just like her Momma."

Mom smiled and nodded, "suck it, baby, suck my clit. Mmmmm..there you go. Be a little slut for your Daddy and me. You like my pussy?"

I lifted my head, "yes Momma. I like the way it tastes, and it's so pretty."

She moaned and moved my head back down to her cunt, "good baby, now make it come."

I continued licking and sucking her clit as Daddy's thrusts became hard again. I moaned, and Mom bucked. Her hand came down on my head, and she pushed my face harder into her.

12