Momma's Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
A guy finds out how devious his mother truly is.
2.4k words
4.15
272k
71

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are fictional and over eighteen years old. By continuing to read, the reader acknowledges voluntarily encountering depraved and offensive material. If any ideas for more, experiences, comments on the stories, or links to similarly themed material exist, kindly submit them to the author.

----------------------------------------

Wesley went to bed without being further tormented by his sexual deviant mother. He went to school the next day, talked to his friends from school (he didn't see Tim), and in general had a good day. Wesley reveled in the world outside of the madhouse he now lived in.

After school, he was sure to bring his friend Becky home with him. She usually wanted to hang out with him, and Wesley was pretty sure that Becky was into him. She didn't look bad, but he wasn't particularly attracted by her. He did enjoy her company. He brought the girl home with him so that his sick mother would leave him alone, or at least be civil. He knew that if he had brought a male friend home the slut would have tried to fuck them. And probably succeeded too, the demented big-titted bitch of a mother.

To tell the truth, he was a little afraid of his mother and what she might try to do since he had disobeyed her a few times now. Becky was his attempt to take a bit of that outside, civilized world back to his home to protect him from his savage mother.

The two teens studied Chemistry for a bit together in his bedroom. Then Becky wanted to watch a movie, so they lay out on his bed to watch it. Becky stretched out onto her stomach and lifted her head up into her palms. She was a skinny girl, Wesley thought, but Becky did have a nice little butt. He lay down next to her.

Throughout the early part of the movie Becky kept moving closer to him and angling her neck such that she was obviously waiting to be kissed. Wesley realized he had given her the wrong idea by inviting her back to his bedroom. Not wanting to risk his longstanding friendship (he actually considered Becky to be maybe his best friend), the boy was subtle in changing his position away.

He was getting tired anyway. He loved Becky but her movie was kinda boring. Wesley turned around and lay on his back instead, putting his head on his pillow and his feet down towards where the tv and Becky's upper body was. Wesley yawned.

He kept watching the movie. Becky was obviously very into it. For the first time in his house in a few days, Wesley felt safe. He drifted off to sleep.

The boy had an odd dream. He and Becky fell in love, got married, and went to church every Sunday. They had a normal life together, and he thought she was beautiful and sweet. He woke up and it was noticeably darker outside. Becky was gone.

Feeling worried right away, Wesley got up and went to investigate. He heard the tell-tale sounds of rhythmic thumping and raced down the hall to his mother's bedroom. The door was slightly open, and he looked inside.

He gasped and felt hot tears rush to his eyes. Becky was on her knees bent forward on his mother's bed, facing towards him, towards the door. She was naked, as was his mother. The older woman was sitting up behind young Becky, fucking forward forcefully into the young girl. She must have been wearing a strap-on.

The boy was distracted by the fact that his mother had a pillowcase over Becky's head, and was holding it tightly from behind as she rode the young girl hard doggystyle. He was also mesmerized by the sight of his mother's massive breasts slapping back and forth as she fucked the 18 year old girl half her age. The two huge soft tits flew apart and together, again and again, each time with a slap just as loud as his mother's body slapping into Becky's. The nipples were huge, easily two inches long, and all puffy. Witnessing his mother make another friend betray him, he felt himself grow hard, even as the warm tears slid down his cheek.

Becky's face was pressed tightly into the pillowcase. He could see the mouth hole collapse as Becky gasped for air. The boy's mother smiled a sweet, motherly smile at him as she pounded his best friend's teenage pussy from behind.

"Oh Becky, I had no idea you were so tight. You always seemed like a dirty little whore to me."

Becky groaned inside the pillowcase.

"You are, aren't you? I knew you were a sloppy tramp."

"I bet you that my son won't fuck your used up ass. He won't, will he? I feel you shiver at the idea though. You want my son's dick, don't you Becky?"

Through the cloth and obviously gasping for breath, Becky responded with a muffled and slurred "yesss."

"Oh you poor ugly little slut. My son would never fuck you."

Wesley heard the soft sound of sobbing from the pillowcase, accompanying the symphony of slapping, squishing, gasping, and groaning.

"I love it when you can't catch your breath, little girl. You know it makes you tighten up so much and quiver."

His mother continued to belittle and abuse his best friend for her own pleasure. The boy felt his anger rise, and he stepped forward into the room to put a stop to it. His mother raised her eyebrow at his petulance.

"Becky dear, do you want momma to stop fucking that tight little pussy? You came in here begging me for it, didn't you? Tell me what you want dear."

The pillowcase mumbled, "pleafth don't stofth. I need ith!"

His mother smiled triumphantly. The boy went back to his bedroom, heartbroken and betrayed.

His hard-on wouldn't go away. As hurt as he was by Becky's betrayal, he had been so turned on by the sight that he couldn't help himself. He needed relief. He pulled out his dick and started working it. He squeezed it slowly, working all the way from base to tip and back down. He closed his eyes and lost himself in thoughts of his mother's large tits, dangling down over his face, swaying slowly back and forth. The huge nipples extended, grazing his lips and nose. Her tight pussy, grinding up and down his dick, all the way from base to tip and back.

"Is that for me?"

The boy's eyes shot open. His hand froze, though his dick was ready to burst. His lust-filled mind had difficulty comprehending that time had passed, Becky had probably left, and his mother was dressed again in her typical soccer mom fashion.

The curvy woman stood in his bedroom doorway watching him beat his meat. He thought she looked more amused than aroused.

"Well, it's a meager gift isn't it? Not exactly tiny, but then you've seen the kind of giant cock meat I'm used to." She smirked. "And tasted it, too."

"Mom, why are you being so mean to me lately? I don't understand."

"Oh, boo hoo, don't be a baby. I saw you looking at me earlier, I know you want me. Would you like me to suck your little dickie for you Wes? It looked like you were about to spurt your little baby load all over yourself."

"Mom, I'm serious.. I-"

"I like submissive men. It turns me on. Your father was my sub. He would do anything I told him to." She shrugged, as if that's all there was to say.

"And now, Wesley, I've decided that you are my sub. You will do as I tell you, or you will pay dearly. I love you, but this is just how I am. I realize this lifestyle may be new to you, but I don't really care. I'll enjoy teaching you to obey."

"I'm going to start with the more obvious parts. Stroke your little dick as I talk to you."

He was still so close to cumming, he couldn't resist. He hated this woman. She didn't even seem like his mother. Until just a few days ago he loved his mother more than anyone else. And trusted her more than anyone else. And even now, in the midst of all his hate, hurt, and anger... his hand started moving, flying up and down his dick. Furiously trying to summon his orgasm. His mind was reeling with thoughts of his father as a sexually depraved submissive to his mother.

"That's a good boy, obeying already. Look at all the precum leaking from your little dickie." She leaned over in front of her son, her basketball sized tits swinging back and forth in front of his face. He saw them compressed in her outfit, enjoyed the soft titflesh squeezing out from the top. Reaching down, she rubbed her palm all over the head of his sperm-soaked cock.

As she rubbed his sensitive organ, she further explained the situation to him.

"You're going to do whatever I tell you, and you will tell no one of our arrangement or I will destroy you for life. If you don't understand what I mean yet, you soon will. That's it, work it for momma."

"Wes, you are going to get a lot more sex than you have ever thought you'd get. It will also be different than you ever thought you'd get. You will never object."

"In case you think you can tell someone about us, or report me to some agency, or just run away and move out, I've taken measures already." With her free hand his mother produced some pictures she had been holding. She held them up for him to see.

The first was a picture that looked like a choppy video screenshot of Wesley on his knees facing a gigantic black cock. There was obviously shining liquid dribbling all down the cock, which was about 5 inches from the boy's face. From the angle the picture (and presumably, the video) was shot, it looked like Wesley had been in the middle of giving some black man a blowjob.

His mind working feverishly, the boy realized his mother had planned everything from that first time she had seen him nervously watching her from her doorway. He was horrified as he realized how much smarter she was than him.

She dropped that picture and showed him the other one.

It was a close-up of Wesley's face, and he couldn't tell if he was awake or asleep, but his eyes were closed. There was a huge cock pressed against his face, and the tip was forced into his mouth. Wesley's lips were wrapped around the cockhead like a baby sucking on a nipple.

The cock was huge. It was a different one, the cock of a white man. Not half of its length even fit into the picture. Thick veins traced their way up the bulging shaft of meat, and it seemed like a pint of precum had dribbled out of the tip onto his face and lips. The boy shook his head in amazement as he noticed the slender hand attempting to hold the massive dick and recognized it as his mother's hand.

In the picture, Wesley looked like he was sucking a dick, with his eyes closed in ecstasy. In reality, Wesley realized that his mother had jacked off some extremely hung stranger all over her son's face. She hadn't spit a load onto his sleeping face, she had given it to him straight from the source. And taken a picture to blackmail him with later.

The sight of the picture had another effect on the poor teenager. As overwhelmed as he was, his orgasm was upon him. Staring at a picture of his own face plastered with a man's sperm, he came all over his mother's hand. He squirted repeatedly, soaking her delicate fingers with his spooge. It was the hardest cum of his eighteen years.

Before he knew how to react, in that moment of euphoric calmness, his mother was on him. She had an arm across his neck, holding him down and choking him. Given her statements just then, the realization that she was likely physically stronger than him scared the hell out of him. He couldn't really breathe much. Gasping, he looked at his mother pleadingly.

"Mom," he wheezed. "Please, stop. I can't.."

She took her other hand, the one soaked with his own load of slimy cum, and smeared it across his face. He tried to turn his head, but found himself unable to. The wet palm rubbed hard into his cheeks, over his nose and lips.

"Beg me to use you, Wesley. Tell mommy that you will be a good little boy and do whatever she tells you."

"Mom.. this is sick-" he started choking. She pressed down harder so he couldn't breathe at all. Red-faced and straining, he relented.

"Okay. Mommy, I will do whatever you want."

She smiled at him and released a lot of pressure she was exerting. She gave him the sweet motherly smile she had always given him before, and he felt warm and safe again for a moment. Like he always had before, like his mother loved him.

"Open your mouth and lick this cum up, baby. Aw, your face covered in cum reminds me of that night from the picture. You obviously loved it in the picture, show me how much you love it now. Lick it up."

Wesley opened his mouth and did what his mother told him to. She slowly worked her nasty hand around on his tongue, cleaning between all the fingers. He started gagging, sickened to the core of his sexual identity at what he was being coerced to do. But he kept his tongue out, frantically trying to think of a way to stop his mother from blackmailing him. Maybe he could find those pictures and videos..

She probably didn't even keep them in the house.

"What a good boy. See, I knew you loved cum. Mommy always likes to give baby his favorite. I knew you didn't really want momma to put these pictures on your high school bulletin boards, your friend's internet webpages and emails, or a thousand copies of the pictures scattered on the streets of this neighborhood and through your school halls. I knew you'd rather be a good little boy, and obey your mother."

Wesley was now completely terrified of his mother and her devious mind. He knew now what she meant by destroy him forever (or he thought he did), just as he knew that he had to do whatever she told him. At least until he figured out how to stop this crazy slut.

"Good boy, lick up that cock cream for momma."

At least she was looking at him like she loved him again.

cimeriel
cimeriel
329 Followers