Momma's Little Snuggle-Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers

"Awe, nothing' just hangin' out here with mom." He said as he felt his mom's cunt grind his cock.

"I appreciate you watching out for your mom this week. It means a lot." Matt said.

"Don't worry dad, I'm gonna take good care of mom and the baby this week." Gabe said, his voice quivering a little.

"Uh-huh." Bonny hummed as dug her tongue against the tendons in her son's neck.

Gabe let out a little sigh as he felt the tip of his cock dig against the entrance to his mother's womb.

"You okay son?" Matt asked.

Bonny and her son started kissing hungrily, their tongues twisting together. "Hello, anybody there?" Matt asked.

"We're here, sweetie." Bonny said between kisses.

"You guys in the middle of a good TV show or something, you seem a little distracted." Matt said.

Gabe and Bonny giggled, staring at each other naughtily.

"I think Gabe's just enjoying his mother's undivided attention tonight." She smiled.

"Well, Gabrial, you just don't let your mom do anything overly strenuous. She needs to spend lots of time on her back this week." Matt said.

"Don't worry, I have a feeling she'll be spending plenty of time on her back dad." Gabe grinned.

"And while I'm on my back I'm sure my baby will be right there taking care of all his mother's needs." Bonny smiled, staring into her son's eyes.

Bonny leaned in and continued making out with her baby. Their tongues danced wildly together.

"I knew I could count on you, son. If mom goes into labor you call me first thing, okay?" He asked.

Gabe and his mom were going at it hot and heavy now. Bonny's hips were gliding up and back, causing Gabe's cock to plow against the bottom of her honey-pot. Gabe tried to break the kiss to answer his father, but Bonny wouldn't allow it.

"Huh-Uh." She hummed, twisting her long pink snake around his.

"Gabe? Is anyone there?" Matt asked.

Overwhelmed with wicked incestuous lust, Bonny couldn't pull herself off of her baby. Her hips were gliding wildly now.

"Hello?" Matt called out.

Without breaking her wet, tongue-twisting fun the horny mom reached over and turned off the phone, hanging up on her husband.

About ten seconds later the phone rang, but Bonny's body was quivering with orgasm so she just let it ring.

"OOHH G-GOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Bonny cried.

Jacob smiled with pride as he felt his beautiful mom use his big cock to bring herself off.

"Oh shit I love that dick?" She said between kisses.

"Did you enjoy the phone call?" She asked.

"That was awesome." Gabe muttered, the phone continued to ring in the background.

"Sorry, honey, can't answer the phone. I'm too busy taking care of my big-dicked baby boy." She said playfully, her ass hammering down against Gabe's balls.

The bedroom echoed with that familiar creamy fuck-sound...

THFFRUP!! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

"Do you think he'll worry?" Gabe asked.

"I've got an eleven-inch penis inside me. Does it look like I really fucking care?" Bonny giggled, her eyes wild with lust.

"Wow, with one out of my system I could sit like this all day." Gabe said.

"Good, in the morning I'll suck you off , we'll turn on some soft music and I'll spend the rest of the day bouncing on your lap. Sound like a date?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." Gabe sighed.

"Right now I want my snuggle-bear to follow daddies orders and get me on my back. Then, once I'm on my back, I want you to nail me to the mattress." She said naughtily.

"Yes, maam." Gabe said.

Gabe grabbed hold of his mom's meaty buttocks and stood up. Bonny let out a surprised little scream, throwing her arms around her baby's neck.

"Oh my God my babies a fucking stud." She said, gazing down into his eyes as he carried her over to the bed.

"Right on the edge, sugar bear." She directed him.

Gabe set his mom down softly so that her ass was right at the edge of the bed and he was still standing on the floor. She threw her legs back into the birthing position, Gabe's cock still buried inside her moist folds.

"There you go, baby. Long hard strokes now, come on." She said.

Gabe slid his dick in and out and in and out, falling into a nice rhythm. He watched in fascination as Bonny's huge milk-filled breasts rolled like big rippling waves up and down her chest. Even her enormous baby-ball seemed to be wavering up and back from the force of his thrusts.

"Oh yeah, there's my baby-boy." She said as she felt the tip of his battering ram knock at her cervix.

Gabe looked down and was amazed by the sight of his mother's splayed cunt. There was a neatly trimmed triangle of dark hair crowning an enormous marble-sized clit. Her big beefy labial peddles were stretched around the girth of his rod.

"HARDER!" Bonny requested, a little pre-orgasmic whine in her voice.

Gabe gave his mom all he had, fucking her matronly cunt with deep, ball-slapping strokes.

THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

Bonny's back suddenly arched from the mattress, her face going into a cute little contortion. Gabe eyes got big as he watched her huge belly balloon upward.

"Holy shit." He muttered, still hammering away.

"UUUUGGGGNNNNHHHH!!!!" Bonny grunted.

"UUUUUUGGGGNNNNHHHHHH!!!!" She continued, her body, quivering.

Gabe noticed that his mom's cute little toes were pointed. How he loved her sexy feet.

"Oh God I want you on me." Bonny whined, grabbing Gabe's hand and pulling him up onto the bed.

Moving to the center of the bed her long legs twisted around Gabe as she pulled him down on top of her. Gabe felt the meat of her pregnancy squashed between them as he now lay flat against his mother.

"Oh baby, fuck me hard!" She hissed.

As directed Gabe started to fuck, his ass rising and falling. He felt his mom kissing and licking at his neck.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Feed me that big pussy-fucker." She said.

THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

Gabe balls were like a door-knocker, slapping against Bonny's buttery asshole. Bonny dug her heels in his ass, pulling him deep. She wanted to feel his bulbous head lick her cervix with each down stroke.

"You doin' so good, baby boy. Takin' such good care of momma's pussy." She panted.

Gabe's fingers sunk into Bonny's big sweaty breasts, savoring their spongy softness. Never in a million years did he think he's ever be cupping his own mom's boobs.

THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

At about one pussy-packing stroke per second Gabe fell into a nice ten minute rhythm. It felt so good thrusting against his mom's voluptuous body. Her arms were curled around him and even though he seemed to need little coaching, like a good mother, she encouraged him along.

"Oh, you have such a nice strong boner don't you baby boy?" She said.

"Uh-huh." Gabe muttered.

"It's gonna stay big and hard for momma all week, isn't it boobie-bear?" She asked in a cute little voice.

"Oh, yeah." He sighed as he felt his shaft glide up and down Bonny's velvet pouch.

"That's right. We'll keep it nice and stiff so momma can suck it...and fuck it...and wrap her big soft titties around it." Bonny said.

THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

"Can you feel it, sweetie? Can you feel momma's pussy pucker?" Bonny moaned.

"Yeah." Gabe's said.

"That means you're about to make it cream." She whined.

"Oh yeah." Gabe said, picking up the pace a tad.

"Oh that's it sugar, make your momma howl." Bonny said, thusting her cunt up to meet his downward thrust.

THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

"OH FUCK! OH SHIT! OH GABRIAL! OOOOHHHHNNNGGGGOD!!!!!" Bonny cried, curling her head back.

Gabe smiled and just kept feeding his mom dick. He loved the way she squirmed beneath him as she just kept cumming and cumming for what had to be a full two minutes.

Bonny was in absolute euphoria. Here was a pregnant middle-aged woman in her sexual prime with the dream dick inside of her.

"He's like the energizer bunny and I fucking love it." She thought.

THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP! THFFRUP!

Ten more minutes passed and about this time sweat was dripping from their bouncing bodies.

"Do you want to me to cum, mom?" Gabe asked.

"Do you need to, sugar?" She asked.

"No." He said.

"Then don't. Prop my legs back." She gasped.

Gabe held Bonny's legs to the sides of her chest. This allowed his cock to go a little deeper. His cock-head curved upward as it slid along the head of her cervix.

"Bet dad's never fucked you this long before." Gabe said proudly.

"Most men can't go half as long as you have, sweetie-bear. I think you're momma's finally met her match." Bonny said.

Bedsprings whined as their bodies bounced for yet another ten minutes before Bonny screamed again. Gabe had been fucking his mom over an hour since his last orgasm and he could the beginnings of a strong one.

"Oh, mom I think I'm gonna cum." He cried.

"OH SWEETIE, FUCK HARD!!!" Bonny shouted.

Gabe did fuck hard. His cock was literally a blur as he hammered Bonny's sloppy cunt with everything he had.

"OH GODDDD, MOM!!!" He cried, as his penis began to spirt.

"Oh, that's it baby...lay into that pussy!" She said, fucking him right back.

Bonny could feel the hot ropes of teenaged spunk splashing against the door to her womb. It seemed to never stop until her son rested, finally still on top of her. The loving mom ran her fingers through his hair as she held him against her softness.

"My little cuddle-bear." She said softly.

klrxo
klrxo
9,303 Followers