Mommy Adriana

Story Info
His Mother in law always wanted to dominate him.
2.6k words
4.46
171.1k
51

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gretatv
Gretatv
182 Followers

Dear Readers,

this is my first attempt in writing. Besides English isn't my first language so I hope you are not too critical with my first effort. It is a little fantasy I had after the visit of my mother in law. As you can imagine from my story she is quite the person. Oh by the way, I am not that small, 5"11 but due to a lot of running I weigh just 140 pounds and my arms are thin and rather womanly. Hope you enjoy my little story.

------------------------------

It was just at the beginning of December when my mother in law arrived for a 4 week visit. I dreaded her visit, because she has never been my friend and wants her daughter to wear the pants in our marriage. Until now she has visited us only a couple of times, each time too short in order to put her plan to work. This time the factor didn't matter and she started right away.

I drove with my wife Andrea to the airport to pick up my mother in law. When we saw her, Andrea fell into her embrace while I stood back. She looked at me, took me into her arms too and crushed me so hard that I winced. Then she laughed at Andrea and said "Gary has a frail body like a boy. He should lift weights instead of all the running."

Then she looked at me again and said, "since you prefer to have the body of a boy and not a man, you will call me mommy, do you understand? Or better Mommy Adriana, got that boy?"

I was so dumbfounded that I simply nodded. She raised an eyebrow at me and I stuttered "Yes, Mommy Adriana."

She was all smiles and patted my behind, "good boy."

Then turning to Andrea she said. "That's how you have to deal with boys."

Andrea answered, "but mom, he's a man."

While walking to the car Mommy Adriana started to laugh out loud again.

"You don't want to tell me he's a man. Didn't you mention to me you were the one on top during your lovemaking? A real man wouldn't wrap his legs around you, wouldn't he?"

With that she looked at me and I blushed red like a tomato. How could Andrea talk about our privacy like that.

"I asked you something boy. Don't you think you should answer Mommy Adriana?"

My head hanging down, face flushed I nodded embarrassed.

"Yes, Mommy Adriana, a real man wouldn't do that."

With that she turned again to Andrea.

"See, he agrees with me, he's a boy or not even that. I mean do you think a boy would wrap his legs around you? I don't think so, that's too feminine for a boy. So there is just one conclusion. He must be a girl!"

Andrea turned now red too.

"Oh, come on mom, he's not a girl. I mean he spills seed after all."

"Haha, which you extract! Isn't it so? I mean how often have you complained that when you do the normal missionary position with this girl on top he can't come. Only when you go on top and take him like the girl he is he cums."

Now Andrea hung her head too. She didn't say a word anymore which made me even more embarrassed. At least I had hoped Andrea would defend me, but now I saw myself totally in the claws of this cruel woman.

We arrived at the car and she took the key from my hands. She easily lifted her suitcases, which I hardly had been able to pull to the car, into the trunk. Then she opened the car, got into the drivers seat and motioned to me to go in the back. Andrea sat at her side and gave her directions. Then she started to talk to Andrea again.

"Look, now that we have agreed this person in the back is a girl, I think we should also treat him like one. I have now 4 weeks time and I make him a fine wife if you wish or a maid, which I would prefer. Let me tell you why I prefer him to be a maid. You could then easily have a real man as your lover and he, sorry, she would have to serve you both. Let's wait till this night is over before you make your decision honey. I have some exciting times planned for us tonight. Haha, don't know whether it'll be exciting for our new girl there in the back though."

Once at our house she told me to get her suitcases into her room. I was already sweating when I reached the house with the heavy load, but finally made it to her room. She appeared behind me and said.

"Set up another bed in here and be quick about it girl. I'll have so much to teach you."

With that she patted my behind and I answered dutifully, "yes Mommy Adriana."

Then she turned to Andrea and said: "Girl will sleep with me here during this month so she'll learn as much as possible."

Andrea didn't fight her and just nodded her head. "Yes mom, as you wish mom. If you think its best for him."

She laughed once again. "Honey, I don't think its best for him, its best for her. Think of him from now on only in feminine terms. He doesn't deserve to be called a man. Now, we need a new name for her. Hmmm, let me think. What about Greta? That's close enough to his real name and its really feminine Yes, Greta is it."

I blushed to both ears. She turned to me. "Greta, how do you like your new name?"

My face went pale, I knew I had to answer her, so I said in a low voice.

"Oh, please Mommy Adriana. Don't do that. I mean, I am not a girl."

"What? We all have agreed that you are a girl! You don't like your new name? I think I have to show you I am serious about it."

With that she grabbed my arm with surprising strength and quickness, turned it behind my back so I winced, then she pulled me towards her. I lost balance and somehow, but well planned ahead she came to sit on the bed with me over her lap. I tried to wrestle with her, but of course was no real match for her as she held me in a hammer lock and in no time she had pulled my pants down and started to spank my naked bottom.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack! In rapid succession her blows rained on my defenseless bottom. I yelped in pain, but she was relentless. One blow after another rained down on me and in a matter of a few minutes she had reduced me to tears and utter embarrassment. I was kicking my legs, howling in pain and shedding tears like a little girl. Finally she stopped.

"Now girl. Once again. Tell me who you are and what is your name?"

I sobbed under tears. "I am a girl and my name is Greta."

Triumphantly she looked at Andrea. "What did I tell you. He, no, she is a girl named Greta."

Then she motioned for me to stand up. "There is something wrong. Oh yes, you don't look like a girl so we should make all the effort to make you look as close as possible to your new gender. We don't want anybody to think you are a boy or even a man. You wouldn't want to embarrass us to be seen around a sissy."

She laughed out loud.

"Nobody would think you are a man anyway, even now. Look at you, you are pathetic. You'll be a much better maid than you ever have been a man or husband. You are a disgrace to mankind."

She then said to Andrea. "Honey, why don't you go to the kitchen, while I prepare Greta for her debut. Later she'll serve us the food when its ready."

With that she took me into the bathroom and quickly took off all my clothes. I had no fight left in me and I let her proceed. In just a little time all my hair was gone. Then she plucked my eyebrows, triple pierced my ears and took me back into her room. There she took a severe looking corset out of one suitcase, which she put on me and quickly laced it up tightly. Soon I felt the restriction while she said into my ear.

"Greta, one of this suitcases is all for you. Remember I am a seamstress and I have made all kinds of clothes for you. I asked Andrea for your size. Remember when she measured you a while ago, hmm, this was all for your own good. Oh, you are sooo lucky to have me."

I nodded my head in submission. "Yes Mommy Adriana."

Soon she had laced me into the corset very tightly so I had to take shallow breaths. Then she attached silk stockings to the garters. Afterwards she pulled both my arms behind my body and tied them together quickly. She put me into ankle chains so I was practically unable to move.

"Greta honey, I have a big surprise for you and I wanted you to be immobile and helpless."

She turned to her magic suitcase and took out something which I couldn't see. Only in the last moment she turned around and dropped to her knees right in front of me. I felt her pulling on my cockette and my balls. She pulled my cockette through something, my balls were tightly confined and then i heard an ominous click.

"There," she said. "Now you are safe and secure. As a girl you don't need your cockette anymore. Andrea will decide whether you'll ever use it again, besides it has also the advantage of forcing you to sit down when you pee. Welcome to the club Greta. I've just put you in a CB 2000. Oh I love it."

She was all smiles. Then she took off my chains and untied my wrists. I had a look at the chastity device and knew I was totally in her power. Then she put a bra on me and inserted 36b silicon falsies into the cups.

"I chose smaller ones because I don't want you to have bigger tits than Andrea. Well, who knows how big yours will get when you take hormones honey, because that's what you need. Real tits for a real girl."

Quickly she put me into a blouse and then a long skirt which she closed in the back. I quickly found out it was a hobble skirt. Then she led me to the bed where I sat and she put me into six inch high heels with little ankle locks.

"Oh Greta, you look already great. Let me put make up on you and you can meet your new Mistress Andrea."

In no time I was made up. Then she put a long haired auburn wig on my head.

"This will do until your own hair grows out, which I expect to happen quickly because of all the hormones I am going to feed you. Hmm, soon you'll get your first beauty treatment. Hahaha!"

She then led me with my legs wobbling to the kitchen. Andrea was just putting the plates on the table when she saw us. Her reaction was priceless. Her jaw dropped and the plate too. She held her hands in front of her open mouth.

"Oh my god!"

Mommy Adriana smiled. "Honey, don't worry, you'll get used to it faster than you think. She'll be a perfect maid for you in no time."

My first duty was of course to clean the broken plate from the ground. Very careful not to stumble with the high heels I served them their food. Before dinner was over I had already been taught by Mommy Adriana how to curtsy. I cleared the table and put the dishes away in the dishwasher. Then we went to the living room. There she opened a bag with a present for me and Andrea. We both thanked her respectfully. She motioned for me to open it up. I didn't know what it was but it consisted of one big dildo on one side and another shorter, but also quite thick one on the other.

"I am going to explain how to use that Greta. Lie down on the floor."

Dutifully I lay down and then she lifted my head and put some straps around it.

"Now open your mouth Greta."

With this she pushed the shorter dildo, maybe four inches long into my mouth. Now the bigger dildo protruded about 8 inches from my mouth.

"Stay on the floor Greta. Don't move."

She sat down next to Andrea.

"Honey, open your present."

Andrea did just that. She turned red with embarrassment when she discovered a huge, 10" long strap-on dildo.

"Honey, trust me. This has to be done. Then you own her for ever. If you think it's too severe, just ride her face and I'll pop her girlieboy cunt, but I let you choose honey."

Andrea looked at her with a flushed face.

"Mom, I prefer to ride her face if you don't mind."

Mommy Adriana shook her head, smiling all the time.

"Honey, no, I don't mind: On the contrary I know I am going to enjoy this tight girlieboy cunt." Then she led Andrea to me. I saw her taking off her panties from under her skirt and quickly lowering herself. Mommy Adriana held her back.

"Andrea dear, let me put some lube, or are you wet? Does it excite you, honey, knowing you totally control her now, hmmm?"

As if she wanted to be sure her daughter was wet she quickly reached between Andreas legs and pulled her close. She dipped her fingers into Andreas luscious pussy.

"Oh yes, you are dripping honey. You'll enjoy your ride very much. I promise."

Then she rubbed Andrea several times and in no time my wife came with a loud moan.

"Now you are ready sweety."

Andrea sat down onto my face and I felt her weight on my head. The dildo pressed deep into me and I involuntarily started to suck on it hoping to get more air. Andrea quickly got into a rhythm and rode me like a madwoman. Meanwhile Mommy Adriana lifted my legs over her shoulder. I felt the cold lube being applied to my boy cunt and quickly two of her fingers entered me. I was just trying to survive under Andrea so I simply tried to block my thoughts from what was happening down there. She had it all planned. With all the action on my face, Andrea juices were almost drowning me. I think she had cum twice again already and she still kept going.

Mommy Adriana withdrew her fingers and I felt the bulbous head of her huge cock. I knew what was coming and I knew too I had no chance to prevent it. In fact, if Mommy Adriana could have seen my face she would have recognized I was looking forward to be penetrated and I tried with all my might to relax when the giant head pressed against my sphincter. With surprising little resistance she entered me and started immediately to fuck me hard. In that moment they both turned me into their mere fucktoy and I was loving it.

Gretatv
Gretatv
182 Followers