Mommy Made for Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A son's amazing 18th birthday ends with a surprise gift.
4.3k words
4.66
229.8k
191

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,661 Followers

Chapter 4: Final Gift

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like petite women with huge breasts, incest or totally unrealistic scenarios, they probably aren't for you. If you like those things, great - vote and leave a comment if you want! If you don't like them, go elsewhere. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

***

After suckling on his mother's enormous breasts, Brian once again had a raging hard-on.

"Sweetie, there's one surprise left for your birthday and we've got to get ready for it, so I'm afraid there's no time for us to make love again," she said, staring at his rock-hard penis.

"But I really need to cum again, Mommy," Brian said, beginning to stroke his dick.

"Ok, why don't you see how fast you can cum all over Mommy's face and body. I have to take another shower anyway," she said, smiling.

Brian stood up, towering over his tiny mother and began to jerk his cock while she periodically squeezed her drained but still-massive tits and cooed at him. "Oh, sweetie, it's so big. Just like Mommy's breasts. Are you going to cum all over me? Are you going to cover your Mommy with your thick semen? I know you just came inside of me, but I bet there's plenty more in your big, swollen balls."

Brian knew it wouldn't be long. "Sweetie," she said, gazing up at him adoringly, "Please cum on Mommy's face and breasts. Please?"

With a roar, he orgasmed, his semen spurting out onto his mother's gorgeous face and huge, round breasts. She cupped them for him, hoisting them up to be drenched with cum. Her face and tits were soon covered with his goo.

"Well done, young man," she said, picking up her torn t-shirt to wipe off the cum. As she got and up and turned toward the door, she added, "time for another shower. Take one yourself in the downstairs bathroom and meet me in my bedroom in 10 minutes." He watched as she walked away, her glistening butt swaying as she did.

Exactly 10 minutes later, Brian was showered and changed and sitting on his mother's bed. He didn't know what the final surprise was, but he couldn't wait to find out. It had been a mind-blowingly amazing day already. When he woke up, he had no idea that his wildly voluptuous mother, whom he had lusted after for years, would turn out to be his personal sex toy - and that she had spent years designing herself to be just that. Just as he had that thought, she entered the room wearing a long, plush robe. Even so, she looked incredibly curvy - there was simply no hiding those enormous breasts and that bubble butt.

She walked up to him, undid the robe and let it drop to the floor. He was staring directly at her tits, which were huge, round, taut and ever so slightly shimmering from her shower. Her nipples, relatively small compared to her breasts, were erect, perhaps from a breeze blowing through the window, perhaps from horniness.

"Um, is this my surprise, Mommy?"

She giggled. "No silly. You've seen me naked before. Your surprise is coming up soon, but I thought maybe you'd like to help me get ready by massaging lotion on my body." She handed him a tube of lotion, which smelled wonderful, a mix of lavender and citrus. Wiggling her body slightly, which caused her massive breasts to sway inches from his face, she gazed down at him. "Would you lotion up Mommy's body? Please?"

"Of course!" he exclaimed, betraying his excitement. That little-girl voice and pleading tone she used turned him on just as much as her incredibly erotic, made-to-be-fucked body.

"Oh goody!" she squealed, turning around. "You can start with my butt." She stuck out her ass slightly, making it even more bulbous than it already was. Brian squirted some lotion into his hand and began to rub his mother's tight but round butt cheeks. It was blissful. Between squirts of lotion, he ran his hands down her toned and smooth legs, then back up to her back.

As he massaged, he once again realized he could easily see her huge breasts peeking out from either side of her slim torso. They were so big and she was otherwise so tiny - like a petite teenager's -- it was as if they belonged on a different body. He was about to stand up to better massage her delicate shoulders and slim neck when she wheeled around to face him. Again her giant chest was inches from his flushed face.

"Now do my breasts, sweetie. Really rub a lot of lotion into them, please." She again twisted her body in that little girl sort of way, making her firm tits sway in front of him. "But don't squeeze them too much," she said. "Be gentle. They are full of milk and I don't want to squirt all over you. See how round and swollen they are?" She caressed the underside of each breast with a hand and tweaked one nipple, from which a single drop of milk appeared. Sure enough, he'd never seen them bigger. He wondered if she had passed her "normal" HH cup size. She pulled the breast up to her mouth and suckled the drop of milk, then let the breast fall with a jiggle.

"Ok Mommy, I'll be careful," he said, his whole body shaking with lust. He began to gently rub lotion all over her giant breasts, being careful not to squeeze them too hard, though he was sorely tempted.

"Make sure to get the nipples," his mother said, before she tipped her head back and moaned.

"Yes Mommy." He rubbed lotion on her rock-hard nipples, tweaking them slightly as he did - he couldn't help himself - and a drop of milk formed on each. He continued massaging the massive bosoms just inches from his face.

"You know," his mother said, catching her breath, "this might be easier if you stood behind me." Brian got up, towered over his mother's tiny, naked body, and did as he was told. After squirting more lotion into his hands, he reached around and cupped the huge breasts, continuing to rub and caress them. He couldn't believe the contrast between her breasts and the rest of her body. The tits were, by far, the biggest, roundest ones he had ever seen. If he had to make a comparison, it'd be to the porn star Tiffany Towers - but, of course, his mother's were all-natural.

After another 5 minutes or so of their activity - which had now simply become a breast massage, punctuated by the occasional moan by both Brian and his mother - she sighed and looked at the clock on the nightstand. "Ok, sweetheart," she said, "it's almost time for your final gift. Why don't you go downstairs to the living room and Mommy will get dressed and meet you down there in a few minutes. Oh, and we're going to have a guest, so make sure you are presentable."

A guest? Brian had no idea what was in store for him, but as he shuffled out of the room - his cock, of course, rock-hard from a quarter-hour of shamelessly enjoying his mother's cartoonishly voluptuous body - his mind reeled with erotic thoughts.

+++

After changing quickly into a button-down shirt and a pair of jeans, Brian heard the doorbell ring and hustled downstairs. He opened the door and was shocked at who he saw. It was Ms. Donovan, the youngest, prettiest and, by far, bustiest teacher at his school. She must have just been out of college, he remembered thinking the first day of her science class. She couldn't have been more than 23 or 24, just a few years older than him.

Brian had spent much of the year lusting after her, often running upstairs after school to masturbate to her image (when he wasn't masturbating to his mother's).

And though she didn't come close to matching his mother in chest size, she still had extremely large breasts; Brian would often stared at her body during class and he couldn't help but hazard guesses: E-cup? F? And she was otherwise just as tiny as his Mommy - probably not more than 5 feet tall - and equally slim.

She was a lovely young woman, with delicate features, piercing green eyes and shoulder-length red hair. She also has a sweet disposition and a soft voice, like that of a shy little girl. She always seemed slightly overwhelmed to be teaching boys and girls not much younger than herself and often blushed when she noticed her male students staring at her incredibly voluptuous body.

She often wore buttoned-up shirts or tight sweaters that clung to her chest. It wasn't that she dressed slutily - far from it, she dressed like almost any female teacher might. But her body was so curvy that it looked curvy and sexy no matter what she wore.

A couple of times, she would bend down to pick up a pencil or book that had fallen to the floor and Brian would get a look at her impressive, bulging cleavage. She would look up, see him staring, and blush and bite her lower lip in the sexiest way. She would turn, slowly, giving him a direct view of her full, round ass and slim, slinky legs, and walk back to the blackboard. If it wasn't for his even bustier mother at home, she would have dominated his erotic reveries.

Now she was standing at his doorstep. She wore a long dark coat, but had her typical abashed expression on her face.

"Hi, Ms. Donovan. Please come in," Brian said.

She smiled sweetly and as she sidled past him, her large breasts brushing against his chest. "Sorry," she said shyly. "And, um, you can call me Becky."

"Sure... Becky."

Brian closed the door and turned around just in time to see his teacher unbuttoning her long coat and letting it slide off her body, revealing her amazing figure - and an outfit that absolutely stunned Brian. His eyes first settled, of course, on her chest, which was covered by a tight t-shirt emblazoned with the word "FUCK TOY" - though the letters were completely distended by her huge breasts.

The shirt was so small on her already tiny torso that it reached only a few inches below her tits and gaped slightly at the top, revealing a couple of inches of amazing cleavage. Below it, her toned, taut tummy peaked out. She wore equally tiny and tight jean shorts that showed off her slim, smooth legs, and 3-inch heels that pushed out both her chest and her round ass. She had, Brian noted, basically the same petite, voluptuous body as his mother, but with only large, not giant, breasts.

Once again, she blushed with embarrassment, holding her arms under her huge tits - unintentionally framing them and pushing them up slightly, for Brian's viewing pleasure - and twisted her torso slightly back and forth, just as his mother often did. "Brian, I know I must look ridiculous in this outfit," she said in a soft, wary voice. "And you're probably pretty shocked by this t-shirt. I know you've probably wondered about my bra size. I'm a 28E. Not as big as some, I know --" She trailed off. Brian knew she must have referring to his mother.

She began to move toward him, eventually stopping with her face just inches from his, her huge tits pressing against him. "It's just that..." She looked up - even in heels, she was much shorter than him - and bite her lip seductively. "...I really want you to fuck me. Hard. Please fuck me, Brian. Use me however you want. Please?" She leaned up and kissed him deeply on the mouth.

It was right then that Brian heard footsteps on the stairs. He broke away from kissing his tiny-but-busty teacher to see his mother on the stairs. Both he and Ms. Donovan's jaws dropped.

Brian's mother was dressed in an outfit he'd never seen before. First, through the railing of the stairs, he noted her heels - they must have been five inches high, which still put her well short of his height. His eyes drifted upward to her legs, which gleamed slightly from the lotion he had applied, then further up to a tiny white tennis-style skirt. It flared out just an inch or two below her pussy.

Her top was unparalleled. Made of some sort of soft, slightly fluffy light red fabric, it was utterly skin-tight. Starting with her taught midriff, it hugged her unbelievable curves. Her HH-cup breasts, looking more massive then they ever had, were absurdly cantilevered upwards. Through a zippered opening at the top, breast-meat bulged out and Brian could see just a hint of her gigantic, frilly bra poking out as well.

Finally, she wore a matching red choker - almost as if she were a gift that had been wrapped for his pleasure.

"Hi sweetie." She descended the stairs, her gigantic tits bouncing with each step. She walked toward Brian and his hot young teacher, grabbed the back of her son's head, and brought it down to her mouth. Massaging a giant breast with her free hand, she began to make out with her son, who was forced to turn away from his gorgeous teacher. His mother brought her body even closer into his, reached down to massage his incredibly erect penis, and they continued to kiss as Ms. Donovan looked on, gasping at the erotic sight.

"Whew!" she exclaimed as she pulled her head away. "Well. I guess you found your present," she said smiling at the young teacher.

"Mommy, I..."

"Wait. Let me explain." She turned to Ms. Donovan and, to Brian's astonishment, began to molest the young woman's body - squeeze her large breasts and her ass, run her fingers through the teacher's lustrous red hair. She did it nonchalantly, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, and continued.

"I met Becky at a parent-teacher conference last year. Obviously, I was first struck by what a beautiful woman she is. And so young! Just a few years older than you, Brian! She told me what a good boy you were - which I already knew, of course," she said, flashing a gorgeous smile at her stunned son. "After we chatted for a while, I got... a sense about Becky. For such a lovely young woman, she seemed so shy, so reserved. I asked about her sex life and though it took a while to get it out of her, I eventually did: she's a -" Brian's mom turned to the now-wildly-turned-on teacher. "What's it called again, Becky?"

"Uhhhhhh.... I'm.... oh god... I'm a sub!" she gasped, her body now shaking with horniness.

"Right! A sub. She likes to be sexually dominated. She also admitted that she always found you very cute. And I knew you like petite and busty women... well, from the way you've always stared at my body. With your birthday was coming up, I thought she'd be the perfect present."

His mother then went behind the teacher, who was almost convulsing as she masturbated herself through her shorts. The gorgeous mother hoisted up the teacher's huge breasts with her hands, as if presenting them to her son. "Well," she said, "what do you think?"

"Oh god!" the busty, small-bodied Becky yelled. "Uuuuughhhhhh! I'm going to cum!" As the mother squeezed her tits, breast-meat bulging from between her small fingers, the young woman reached into her shorts, and brought herself to orgasm in front of her student. "I'm cumming now!" she screamed.

Brian couldn't believe what he was seeing. "Wow, thanks Mommy. This is amazing. So... I guess I get to fuck you both now, huh?"

As she reached down and peeled off the teacher's "FUCKTOY" t-shirt - Brian now realized it was meant to be taken literally - revealing the huge bra underneath, she said, "That's right, my love. First you get to fuck your busty little teacher, then your even bustier little mommy."

Brian scrambled to take his clothes off and his mother pulled off the submissive teacher's shorts and unhooked her bra. She slowly let it slip off, and Brian stared at his teacher's very large young tits. She was letting herself be handled by Brian's mother like some sort of sex doll.

"Ughhh...." It almost seemed that Becky was in the midst of a constant low-level orgasm now. "I'm sorry my breasts aren't as big as your Mommy's, Brian. But they are still pretty big right? Do you like them? Do you like my big tits?"

"Yes, Ms. Donovan - I mean, Becky. They are big, beautiful young breasts. And your body is beautiful too. A lot like my mom's, in fact." He began to tweak her erect nipples, causing her to further squirm and moan. "I'm going to fuck you now, Becky," he continued. "I'm going to fuck you really hard because you want to be fucked hard, don't you?"

"Oh my god! Yes!! Please fuck me! I need to be fucked so badly!"

Brian took her shaking body into his arms and ran his hands all over it. He tweaked her nipples, causing her legs to buckle as she again orgasmed. His mother was now pulling down his boxers, revealing his massively hard cock.

First he pushed her to the ground, so she was kneeling in front of him. He inserted his penis between her big tits and spat on her cleavage for some lubrication.

"Mommy?"

His mother knew exactly what to do. She knelt behind the teacher and pushed her breasts together; Brian began to fuck them. This whole thing seemed to turn on Ms. Donovan even more. "Fuck her big tits, Brian," the mother egged on her son. "Fuck the slut's busty body." Brian continued to tit-fuck the little whore while his mother tweaked her nipples from behind, making her moan in pleasure. The mother and son were using the little teacher's body like a sex toy. It felt amazing, but Brian wanted more.

He took Ms. Donovan in his arms, lifting her completely off the floor, and carried her to the couch. "Oh god!" she shouted, her body twitching in anticipation. "I'm such a slut! Fuck me, Brian!" He perched her on the side, grabbing her by the waist - he could wrap his hands all the way around her tiny body. His mother walked over and, while positioning his huge penis at entrance to her pussy, she whispered, "Fuck her, sweetie. Fuck your busty little teacher til she passes out."

With that, he slammed his cock into Ms. Donovan. She screamed in pleasure and began to buck her hips to meet his thrusts. As he fucked his teacher, his mother would alternate between deep, passionate kisses and whispers of naughty encouragement: "Look how horny she is for you, sweetheart." "Fuck her really hard, ok? She wants it so bad." "Oh god, watching your beautiful penis fucking her is making Mommy so hot."

As if she were a doll, Brian flipped her over, her huge breasts flopping around as he did. She was bent over the couch and he entered her from behind. Her round, luscious ass jiggled with each stroke of his cock. As the young teacher shrieked and moaned, the teenager continued to fuck her senseless. Without stopping, he looked over at his mother.

"Mommy, take off your top. I want to suckle on your giant tits while I fuck her." He was really getting into a stride now, accepting the fact that he had two gorgeous, top-heavy women - his mother and his favorite teacher - completely at his sexual disposal.

"Of course, my love." She began to lower the zipper on her tit-clinging top, revealing an enormous bra and plenty of bulging breast-meat. This, of course, only got Brian more turned on and he started to really slam his cock into his teacher - now in the midst of yet another orgasm - as he stared at his mother's mindblowing chest.

With her top already off, she removed her bra and presented a milk-filled tit to her son. He took the nipple in his mouth and, without stopping the rape-like fuck of his teacher, he suckled milk from his Mommy's enormous teat. She began to moan loudly and soon the entire house filled with the sounds of fucking, moaning and the occasional shriek of joy from Ms. Donovan.

Brian once more flipped his teacher over, grabbing her by her butt and hoisting her up. They had both built up a sweat by this point and it dripped slowly off their bodies. Brian's mom was only clad only in her skirt, high heels and choker, but the skirt came off. (The fact that she wasn't literally nude - the choker and heels remained - was somehow even more erotic to Brian.)

She began to loudly masturbate as her son impaled his horny teacher on his rock-hard prick. He again grabbed her by her waist and was moving her up and down on his cock, masturbating himself with her tiny but voluptuous body. Her huge breasts bounced up and down as they fucked. Her gorgeous face, framed by her fire-red hair, glazed over with a look of utter pleasure. Again she screamed in orgasm -- and so did Brian's mom.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,661 Followers
12