Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 08

Story Info
Gina flattens opponents and reunites with her mom.
6.2k words
4.68
14.2k
5
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan arrived home carrying new sexy French underwear and insisted Nina try it on before dinner. Without thinking she changed into it where she was, in the dinning room. She was fucked over the dinning table. She rode Nathan on the couch and he then carried her over to the rug in front of the fire and when they had rested he plowed her again.

When Gina staggered into the kitchen she found the slow roasted meat and vegetables were ruined. She grabbed two apples and took her tired man to bed. Nathan slept, not wanting his apple. As Gina ate her apple she pulled the bed covers off him and sighed. He was beginning to gather extra weight around the midriff. They must go to the gym together and perhaps start swimming at the city's beautiful heated pool. Gina looked at his genitals and wondered about asking him to shave. He'd groan. Well she'd point out she'd been controlling all hair growth below her chin for many years so what was the big deal him shaving his cock and balls every other day? On the other hand, why attempt to control him. She had a great idea. They were planning a resort holiday. She'd book him in for a Brazilian wax. Oh brilliant thinking she gloated, and snuggled down against him to sleep.

Next morning, face looking a little grim, Nathan stood at the bedroom door and held up the newspaper. A photo of a familiar face, Nicci-fucking-Bergamini, greeted Gina.

"The bitch," Nathan growled in disbelief. "She's organizing a campaign against the man she claims there is no evidence to suggest he was the founder of Palin."

"The stupid asshole. Why is this town named Palin?"

"Gina, Gina. All this swearing. You're not in Italy now."

Nathan looked at Gina's face and fled the room, leaving her to stew in peace.

But there was more to come. Next day there was another familiar face smiling from the front page of the Post. It was of Adam Castle, elected as president of the Palin You Are Being Conned Campaign Society.

"I was convinced I should accept this important position to do my bit for my community in fighting this remarkable fraud that threatens to give Palin City a founder when there never was one, I mean no one individual."

Gina lay sobbing in bed. Just before leaving for work Nathan goaded, "Stop wallowing in despair. Get out of bed you fat cow."

Gina screamed, "I'll murder you" but fortunately fell out of bed tangled in the sheet. That was sufficient to allow Nathan to make a fast get-away. She called him an hour later and said sweetly, "Thank you for motivating me."

"It was nothing. My mother would have been proud of me."

"That's true," she giggled. "Can you meet me for lunch? I promise not to bring my phial of poison."

She took a call from Charlotte who said they would receive 7000 campaign buttons any day soon and would be distributed to outlets. She would courier five complimentary boxes to Gina to give out when she spoke to groups about her campaign.

Over the lunch table Gina looked at Nathan's square jaw holding a faint smile and the way his curly hair spilt over his forehead held her attention and warmed her internally. "I love you Nathan McGeorge but don't love your surname. Do you mind if I stay as Gina Lott when we tie the knot?"

"Not at all. I love you too much to ever stand in your way you fat cow."

Gina's jaw tightened, just a bit. "Although I'm almost as tall as you Nathan I'm lighter than you and not counting pregnancies believe I always will be. But please call me a fat cow if that fits comfortably in that unremarkable brain of yours."

He smiled and said he had attempted to provoke her again to test that she had her temper and depression under control. He was pleased she'd coped admirably to his fat cow comment.

"I'll do a deal with you Nathan. "You are free to call me a fat cow whenever you wish, although we both know that insult in entirely untenable, and in return you promise to do one small thing for me when we are on vacation."

"Okay. I have blocked out appointments on the Friday and the Monday and Tuesday in three weeks' time, transferring bookings already made. We go to the resort then."

"Oh lovely -- the huge spa area and all that skiing. I can't wait. Oh, not the Tuesday though, I'll probably have something important on."

"Probably?"

"Do I question you about your working days my love?"

"Um, allow me to eat without pressure please."

Nathan wondered about the one small thing request. Gina would be on the downhill run of her cycle then so would probably be thinking more liberally about sex. Perhaps she was thinking about nights of multiple anal. Well okay, he was the man for the job.

After lunch Gina took a call from Robyn apologizing that the reporter who wrote the story about the outrageous comments of Adam Castle. "Mark attempted to call you but your phone was switched off; I scolded him for not leaving a message."

"Oh it's okay. I usually turn my phone off when Nathan and I are fucking."

Gina smiled when she heard muffled laughter from the editor.

Robyn said it would be unethical not to run articles about the opposition and detractors. Letters to the editor about recognizing Sergeant Tom as founder were running twenty to on in favor, but with the society now formed the number of dissenters could increase.

"Frankly I don't care. The opposition society has a bozo name and has bozos running it."

"I know you are correct dear. Oh, Charlotte, Mrs Ross and I have been invited to join the deputation to appear before the state arts and entertaining grants committee on Monday. Amy says they're going for the full estimated cost of $800,000 in the hope they'll be awarded half of that."

"Or nothing."

"Now, now -- now chin up."

"Have you ever been called a fat cow?"

"Yes, Richard uses it occasionally. He claims it's incentive for me to lose weight. No one will ever call you that name darling because you're not plump enough, um, apart from you know what."

"Then I'm lucky no one would ever be so fucking mean?"

"Yes Gina but remember we never really know what other people think of us. I'm plump and unglamorous and yet your interest in me goes beyond my usefulness as an editor, I feel."

"I associate well with your brain and you relate well to me, ever since we first met. Must let you go."

"Me too. Bye. Oh thanks for the great party the other night. Best one I've been to in years. We were both so drunk when we got home we attempted unsuccessfully to do it on the carpet just inside the front door and went to sleep on the floor."

"Oooh. That must have been a great party."

* * *

Gina had the evening alone -- Nathan going straight from the office to a professional association dinner. She hated being alone like this but busied herself catching up on fashion magazines. Murray Green called her.

"Hi. What are you doing Murray?"

"Working at the office," said the lawyer. "My wife is away staying with her sister and our two kids are never at home these days. Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to take me out for a drink? I'm bored; Nathan is at a dinner."

"And you didn't go because you thought that would be more boring than being bored alone?"

"Oh, that's the sort of repartee I'm looking for Murray. Where do I meet you?"

"Where would you like to meet me?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Then come to my office. I have a full drinks cabinet."

"Oooh, naughty boy Murray."

"Am I? I'm not far from being old enough to be your father. Let's meet at the Pioneer."

"No, that's a dump. Give me the address of your office building and your phone number. I'll call you when I'm outside."

"Astute thinking. People are exiting the building and the doorman will be gone soon."

Murray eyed Gina with a gleam. "You are looking stunning this evening."

"Is this a seduction or am I here for drink and intelligent conversation?"

Murray flushed. "A martini?"

"Thank you."

"Several?"

"Probably."

"Good, I drink them too. I'll make a jug."

Murray said from the bar, "I was calling to inform you that Malcolm Ridge called me late this afternoon that his fellow senior partner is taking time off to have a cancer problem treated so Malcolm wants to give up the post of deputy chairman."

"Oh, that's sad. He appears to have more go than most of the others."

"Well said, and he said something that interested me, that why don't I nominate you as his replacement?"

"Oh yeah?"

"Gina, don't be so dismissive. You are a natural born leader with high energy and a way of cutting right to the heart of a problem. I've been following your every move on this Sergeant Tom campaign. You are doing amazingly well as conservatism surrounds us."

"Thank you. Do you support erection of a memorial?"

"I do and our firm will contribute generously to a memorial fund-raising appeal."

"Thank you, that's very kind. But my thinking is the council should pay out of tax surpluses to exorcise guilt. Christ, Sergeant Tom was one of them."

"But fair-minded citizens will wish to contribute, to buy into the memorial project?"

Gina sipped her drink she'd just been handed. "Ah, that's quite a point I hadn't considered. It's the partnership philosophy isn't it?"

"That's one name for it but back to our previous conversation. For what it's worth I regard you as my natural successor as chairman. I could offer my support now and slice off at least five years and I'd regard you as my protégé."

"But you are not offering or am I missing something?"

"I could be seduced into tabling my support."

"I see. You mean with my body?"

Murray loosened his tie and undid the top button of his shirt. "Gina if this conversation is upsetting you, let's end it now."

"No it's fine. So I allow you to fuck me and you propose me as deputy chairman because of my significant stockholding, blah, blah."

Murray ran a finger around the inside of his loosened collar.

"I regard my pussy as a trading tool Murray so don't get into a sweat."

"Gina, please ease off a little. This is embarrassing for me."

"I should think so. You are contemplating committing adultery, inveigling me into doing the dirty on Nathan and are ready to launch into a corrupt activity with me your friend. No wonder you are sweating."

"Gina please."

"Come over here Murray and fuck me. I'm doing this because I am ambitious. In return for plowing me, you nominate me and you take me out to dinner after this naughty interlude and never again must it be repeated. Don't come over here unless you agree to my terms."

Murray put down his drink and rushed over.

"Oh how I have wanted to get my hands and mouth on these babies."

"Excellent Murray. I like playing with them myself. You may also slither your dick between them as well."

Murray flopped them out and went snorting and licking.

Gina felt down and said, "That's quite a piece of meat there Murray."

He took the cue and unzipped and dug it out for Gina.

They later settled into a sixty-nine, Murray crowing, "Oh what a gorgeous pussy. I say, where's the hair?"

"Get licking Murray."

For a guy aged fifty-three, Murray was rather a letdown for Gina, appearing to lack real sexual drive and being rather perfunctionary in his moves. The guy actually had little idea...Gina wondered how many times a year his wife went off to stay with her sister and if her sister was actually called someone named Dick, or Sebastian -- no not a Sebastian -- perhaps dangle Dave? Gina liked being fucked by other men but good grief, not like this one.

The guy now had her in missionary. His eyes were closed and he was ramming forward as if driving through a pile of wet tissues. No way would he get her off within the next twenty-four hours like this. Gina felt faint. Twenty-four hours of this. She sucked on a finger and drove it up his rectum. Murray yelled as if a cat had disappeared up his ass and began filling her impressively with semen.

"Good gracious, what happened?" he said. "I've just had the biggest ejaculation of my life?"

"Oh honey, you were every woman's dream, a real champion." Becoming carried away she added, "Nicci Bergamini deserves you."

"Nicci? She's a client of one of our junior partners. Is she really that good."

"I really don't know why I gave away confidential information Murray."

"Confidentiality is assured Gina. I must engineer a chance meeting with Nicci."

When Murray recovered they went to dinner. At the table he was in his element, being an excellent conservationist and told some filthy but extremely funny jokes. To her astonishment Gina realized she was in the process of making a really good friend...er, providing he kept out of her pants.

As they were parting he said, "I'll call a telephone conference of directors for 3:00 tomorrow. So standby Miss Deputy Chairman Nominee. One of them is bound to press for an immediate decision, with your new status being confirmed at our next meeting. I'll keep to our agreement about having sex with you again. You don't know where I could managed to bump into Nicci do you?"

"Yes, her husband's art shop is on Downey, not far from here. She often calls in. As a precursor, offer your voluntary services to her organization opposing our Sergeant Tom project."

"No, I couldn't. That's the same as opposing you."

"Their society is a two-bit outfit that can only fail Murray. It poses no real threat to us. It's just a nuisance, like a flea on the balls of a dog."

Murray laughed and said he occasionally associated with lost causes so would not be embarrassed if Nicci's society flopped.

"Like Nicci's tits?"

Murray grinned and asked why hadn't he known Gina earlier in life.

Gina slept through Nathan's arrival home and next morning when he was screwing her late and that would make him late for the clinic, she said, "Of this is so lovely, a guy in real control engaged in a drawn-out sensual delivery."

"What do you know about a guy who can't perform well?" Nathan asked suspiciously.

"Oh save me darling. I had a little dream last night about a guy I couldn't recognize who couldn't fuck his way out of a paper bag. It was a nightmare."

Nathan cackled away thinking that was really funny. He thickened, bringing a beautiful smile to Gina's face.

As he shaved, Gina watching him as she often did because this was a time when any guy was not fighting the world or worried about work or his sexual performance and was prepared to talk about anything to a woman, which was a rare moment indeed, he said their little vacation booking at the resort had been confirmed. Suites were few and in heavy demand, as it was the start of the ski season. But some palm-greasing did the trick.

"Yes, we'll get snow here soon," Gina said. "The temperature is dropping close to within that range. Have you ever fucked nude in the snow?"

Nathan swore as his razor fell from his hand. "No and the idea doesn't appeal. Oh, perhaps it does. I want you to stop thinking about pregnancy. Instead keep calm, eat well like you do with plenty of fruit and vegetables, and keep your alcohol intake really down. I'll pick up a folic acid and other B vitamin supplements for you to enhance healthy cell growth. This is important during the pre-conception period and twelve weeks from conception. I want you to have sex because you want to have sex, not thinking you need to have sex to try to get pregnant. Thinking too hard about getting pregnant could provide tension and work against what you want to achieve."

"Yes, I understand that. Thank you. If we have sex on the snow I'll be too whipped up to think about getting pregnant."

Nathan said yeah, especially with everyone standing around watching. He looked at Gina in the mirror and could see she was wracked in silent laughter. "We are feeling good about ourselves and this makes me very happy."

Gina stepped forward and bent into his back, hugging him, moving slowly to avoid making Nathan cut himself.

"What's the time?"

She told him and he said damn, he'd have to go.

"Oh, why what's the problem about having to dash off?" Gina asked innocently, running down a hand and finding something hardening that confirmed she was on Nathan's case.

* * *

The commission began meeting three times a week for five hours every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, giving members time to continue a reasonable amount of their normal work. The commission had four senior council officials assigned to it to initiate reports, commission surveys and undertake specific studies. Judge McLennan expressed satisfaction at the first meeting saying it was well balanced and with them working as a team she could see nothing but good results coming in the compilation of the commission's final report and its favorable acceptance by the council. Gina was aware that the comment 'well balanced' resulted in the three males glancing at her, almost in unison and rather steely-eyed.

She had little to say until the third meeting when priority for her suggestion the freight activities of the railway be shifted north to the far fringe of the city's main industrial area was considered. There was grudging acceptance that it would ease some traffic congestion in the city and reduce noise at nights around hotels and that other cities had removed some of the railway activity or even all of it from the city center. Then the sniping began, the chairman sitting back to allow Gina defend herself unassisted. Some of the comments were spurious such as why did she have it in for the railways and of course why put the railways through such a costly exercise and what if her aggressive proposal left the railways walking away from Palin?

Gina almost gave the impression she was dealing with unruly boys. She said some weeks ago she'd arrived in Palin by train so did that make her stupid or was the comment that she had it in for the railways stupid? The railways were unlikely to walk away from the Palin when it was sited on the main trunk railway line. Palin passenger and freight activities grossed $7 million for the railways company in the last financial year. She then produced a map showing three of Palin's largest industries already had private feeder lines linking to the main marshaling yards. That left the room in silence and Lucy, not bothering to hide her smile, said the strength of that presentation suggested a priority of position three in the list of thirty-two projects already itemized. There was no discussion so it slotted in as Priority 3.

A council officer said, "Judge McLellan, may I advise the commission that as a result of an article in the Post on Miss Lott's comments that she would be proposing the non-passenger freight activities be relocated to the northern industrial area, we at the council have been assisting railway officials choose possible survey lines for such a route and they have made a similar request for survey lines between the airport and Palin Railway Station for a light rail service as proposed by Miss Lott. They indicated such developments had been suggested many times but this time it appeared timely to start the planning."

"Well I guess we should not be censuring Miss Lott from discussing commission business in public but to be fair we had not had our first meeting at that stage," said the chairman. "The light rail route should be given priority number three I should think, pushing the relocation of freight services further north to number four priority. Do we have agreement on that?"

The suggestion was approved unanimously. Gina now received envious glances from the men, as two of her project suggestions had received third and fourth priority.

"Judge I believe those rail proposals have a visionary element to them and should produce a positive public reaction. May I suggest you consider a press release on our top six priorities when we have finished this priority-setting," said Commissioner Dowling (a town planning consultant) and Commissioner Charles (an architect) agreed. The chairman thanked them and said she would consider that suggestion.

12