Mommy Was a Whore Ch. 09

Story Info
The documentary screens and produces a sensation.
3.9k words
4.64
14.2k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering their suite at the ski resort Gina sucked in her breath and said, "Oooh, this is lovely. Obviously it was redecorated over summer."

"And upgraded expensively," said the bellhop, and impressed Nathan doubled the tip to twenty, without knowing why; the bellhop wouldn't have worked on the refurbishing. Obviously he was happy, being on vacation and alternating between eating, skiing and fucking. Oh boy.

When the door closed Gina said, "Nathan, we need to talk."

"Couldn't we eat before having sex?" he joked. He quickly apologized when he saw Miss Lott was not amused.

"Thank you. There will be no sex and I'll not ski with you unless you agree to keep track of all expenses on this vacation and allow me to pay half."

"Why."

"Because if I insisted on paying for everything you'd find that unacceptable."

"Okay but why would you want to pay half?"

"Because I earn more money that you do."

"You have no idea."

"True, but I have my stockholding in the Post, I am paid rent for leasing out the Blacksmith's retreat and Grandma Lott left me half of the vegetable growing and processing operation I own with dad which he runs and it's very big and rather profitable."

"Well, perhaps you do. But..."

"You're a darling Nathan but no 'buts'."

Under Gina's strong stare Nathan's back slowly relaxed and he smiled a little uncomfortably. "All right. If you really want to be modern, I agree. We share equally the cost of this vacation."

Gina lay back in a chair. "Oh, you're such a darling, such a modern darling Nathan. Please strip for me."

Nathan lost his smile. She just stared at him. And then slowly, as if the traditional strip tune reached his ears, Nathan began unbuttoning his ski jacket. But his mind appeared not in it...that is until he saw the long thin end of Gina's serpent-like tongue slowly protrude and begin to deliciously moisten her top and very full lip. As he looked her nostrils appeared to be widening in tune with his rising cock.

"Oh god," he groaned, fighting the great urged to break out of his present slow rhythm to rip off his clothes.

After returning from skiing on their second day, Nathan took a call on the house phone from the Spa Resort Center to remind Nathan of his appointment in fifteen minutes.

"I've made no appointment."

"The appointment was made by a Miss Lott."

"Oh Gina. She's off shopping. I'll be down soon," said the man who wondered what Gina had in store for him, having no idea that a male could have a Brazilian wax. He thought, ah, this was the unspecified thing he'd promised to do for her.

* * *

Nathan and Gina had left home to the ski vacation at 4:00 am Friday and would return home late Monday, a day shorter than planned but the timing meant Gina did not miss and of her Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday Commission meetings.

"We are still skirmishing, I need to be there to protect my interests," she replied to Nathan who claimed it was only a piece of local government bureaucracy and she could miss ten meetings and it wouldn't matter. She knew he was teasing but of course didn't allow him to know she knew that.

Nathan was a good skier and expected Gina to be good, having spent perhaps ten winters in Europe. But she exhibited no sign of class. They'd completed two downhills on their first day when it occurred to him she hadn't exhibited any faulty techniques either. He decided to extend her to see who'd crack first.

"Let's ginger up this run," he said.

"Is this a challenge Nathan?"

He gave a friendly smile and said: "Now why would I want to embarrass you?"

Nathan saw Gina's eyes narrow as she pulled down her goggles and didn't think anything of it. He began to think well perhaps a challenge was on when she said, "Come on, let's have early lunch and grab a couple of helmets. Our passes are all inclusive, aren't they?"

Unsuspecting Adam nodded.

After lunch Gina wanted to rest for a while, to allow her lunch to settle.

Nathan was ignored when he said what was there to settle when she'd only had a small chicken sandwich and an energy drink.

They went up on the lift. She stood at the transfer station and asked, "Dome Valley or Rocky Ridge?"

So, she was acknowledging she was a good skier in naming Rocky Ridge as an option. He recalled from the map it wasn't rated extreme, but had a warning about exposed rock spurs. Well if she out-skied him he wouldn't mind, in fact he'd be proud that she was that good.

He said casually, "Rocky is rocky with a couple of good drops and if we take the left we go through tight trees and down one of those drops and finish in powder."

Her eyes were flashing. About the only time Nathan saw that look was during sex.

Gina blasted him. But he was not caught by surprise. She'd studied the run more thoroughly than he had and she was forever working on her fitness. He'd wondered for what; was it for this...and robust sex? God, what a woman he was hooked into...if he could catch her.

Nathan saw her fall at the bottom of the drop into power and grinned. She was a fucking awful actress at attempting to be charitable. There had been no reason for her to fall. He zoomed past her yelling "I've won" and saw her white teeth flash as she pulled down her scarf to yell, "Go – I'm okay." She'd been resting in that heap for almost half a minute so what else could she be but okay? From above he'd watched the controlled fall and only at the last seconds did she throw out her arms to land pathetically. She skied up to him like a gazelle, doing some graceful sweeps and turned and came down to him in reverse and stopped alongside him with her scarf down, goggles up and all he had to do was to lean across to kiss her.

"That finish was superb...going through those trees was sheer magic," she said.

"Yeah, a brilliant run. Sorry I had to beat you."

He loved her. Her eyes widened instead of narrowing and she purred, "My good boy. Thank you for this exhilarating day."

Gina's eyes widened more when he said, bending across to kiss her again, "But our day hasn't finished. Let's go for an hour's sleep. I have booked a private spa for 5:00 and dinner for 7:00."

"Oooh. You lovely man."

After their anointments and massages their attendant arrived with the pre-ordered bottle of French champagne and she said, taking the tip from Nathan, "You have almost another hour of your time left. Enjoy."

Halfway through his second glass of bubbles, Nathan put down his glass and moved on to Gina's bed. She put down her flute and tossed aside her toweling covering to expose her total nakedness.

"Indulge in what you want," she whispered and watched Nathan's soft erection harden.

They kissed, erotically and beautifully and then put their tongues to work and before long Nathan's hand dropped on to a rounded and slightly upturned olive breast with its hard, mid-pink nipple amid a dark peach areola.

"What's this?" he whispered, the nipple between his fingers.

"Taste it, bite it and see."

As Nathan worried the breast Gina wormed her hand down and cupped his heating balls before taking his erection and tugging at it. She broke away to open the container of almond-scented oil to cup some of it in her palm and soon had his cock nicely coated and her hand began its erotic massage, thumping on the upward stroke and over the edge of the helmet before moving back on the downward stroke. For alternating variation the next upward stroke had Gina's nails raking the sensitive back of his cock up to the tip, each long stroke drawing tiny gasps from the cockowner. Finally he groaned, the groans became louder and he began jerking his hips. Gina calmly sprayed the semen over both of them and half a minute later, Nathan's erection surviving, she was riding him cowgirl, pulling her hair away from her eyes so she could look down to see him, mouth ajar, watching her bouncing puppies with naked desire burning in his eyes. She came in a rush and they rested.

They arrived home a little before midnight on Monday, Nathan periodically scratching at his hairless balls. Gina had been sleeping so Nathan carried her to bed. She awoke.

"I had such a lovely time, a dream time with you and some of the best fucking I can recall."

Nathan smiled, brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"I feel so warm inside, I mean sort of sexually."

"Perhaps your body is preparing to conceive. I tell my patients to listen to their body, not to ignore it."

"Oh, should we have sex now?"

"Tomorrow okay? Every second day is fine because some sperm hang around looking for a second chance."

"Oooh. They are such good boys."

Midweek Gina was called to City Hall and Susan Howell asked her to bring her checkbook.

"Have I secured Pilcher?"

"Yes, the council ratified the committee's decision. The old stables site is yours and we are authorized to accept the transfer of title from you when you are ready. I'll arrange a meeting between you, our in-house historian and me about the wording of the sign to be erected. The wording will be perused by the deputy CEO and the deputy leader of our legal team."

Late that afternoon Gina stood on the Pilcher Street site and looking through the remaining skeleton of the old stables watched the sun go down, knowing she had a memorial to the passing of Sergeant Tom if her grand plan failed, not that she expected that to happen. In the last remaining light she covered the rusting cover to the locked floor safe, wondering what else beside six-guns lay in that repository. Possibly it was empty, though why would anyone lock and empty safe?

Editor Robyn Hudson called later that evening.

"Hi, some great news. We have secured state funding for roughly half the cost of the doco. It was touch-and-go. We opened well I thought and then I saw by the anxious look when Alex and Charlotte exchanged glances they felt the mood of the meeting had swung against them. Some of the fund representatives were beginning to sound quite arrogant when Founder's Society Mrs Ross, who'd not spoken at that point, addressed the chairman directly and said her only words, 'Alvin, pray tell me in the lifetime of your State grants organization, how much funding has gone to Palin City apart from the grant towards refurbishing my society's headquarters?' Alvin Shanks worked quickly at his laptop and looked up in surprise, 'Not a cent has gone to any other Palin City project Zoë. I find that almost a travesty.' There was a brief recess and when the hearing resumed Mr Shanks announced a grant of $45,000 would be awarded to the makings of the Sergeant Palin documentary providing it's screening time was at least twenty minutes, which was the time we'd given in our submissions."

"Oh well done. It's not the money Robyn, as I would have donated that. It's having the backing of the state grants authority on the film credits that's so important. It will give our project the credibility we need. Alex has assured me the doco will be without bias and the statement will be made that we have set out to try to prove as far as we possibly can that Sergeant Palin was acknowledged by his contemporaries in 1871, or within a year or so after, as being the founder of Palin's Folly that later became Palin City."

"Yes I know darling. As presenter I've already been filmed making that statement. Film and studio filming has been completed and concerted editing starts today."

"Oh that's wonderful, so wonderful. I have an appointment with Tubby tomorrow at 4:00 in the council archives to looked at the 1929 drawings of the monument. Would will like to join us?"

"Oh yes please, and my Richard with his camera."

"As good as done. I'll phone Tubby first thing in the morning to have that approved. Mayors have an infatuation with cameras. Let's meet for coffee at 3:30 on the balcony."

"Yes, was that Balcony with a capital 'B'?"

"No, but what a great name for it."

"Um Gina, I have an article in front of me saying you have purchased the old stables site in Pilcher St, that the stables were built by your great-great-great grandfather Silas Youngerman and Sergeant Thomas Palin, founder of Palin City, had worked at the stables and lived their in retirement until his death in 1909. It states the council has accepted your offer to have the title of the site transferred to it as a fenced off passive historic reserve."

"Yes, that is the situation."

"Do you have a request about anything you want done with this story?"

"Robyn, you are a friend and that is a kind offer but not an offer an editor should be making even if I am a director of your newspaper."

"No, of course not. Could we get a photograph of you standing on the site?"

"No, photograph the site and insert a small image of me if you like but it's my wish to do this quietly."

"Right. It's a lovely gesture Gina. I'll see you at The Balcony tomorrow or probably inside as snow flurries are forecast."

After the viewing of the drawing next day, Tubby invited Gina to his office and said Robyn could come too provided she regarded everything discussed as being not for publication. Robyn agreed to that.

A nicely dressed older woman served coffee and cream cakes. After she withdrew Gina asked, "Is Melanie on leave?"

Tubby answered Gina flatly. ""My wife requested Melanie be transferred as she claimed Melanie was showing signs of becoming too possessive of me."

"Well, you wouldn't your hostess compromising you would you Tubby," Gina said, unemotionally. "Acting promptly was very wise of you."

"Thank you. I'm told you attempted to buy the Gaynor Building off us."

Gina glanced at Robyn who imitated pulling a strip of tape over her mouth. "Yes, but I asked my name be kept out of it when the committee decided to recommend the building be offered for sale by written bid."

"I run City Hall. If I find I'm not told something of importance, heads roll. But the breach of your confidentiality stops with me. In fact my informant was congratulated for recommending the tender process. There would have been an public outcry if the buyer had been you and opportunity being denied long-time residents who were potential buyers to make an offer."

"Yes, I have stirred the pot a bit so have enemies. Actually I was relieved the tender option was put to me. Is the process guaranteed fair and square?"

"We have a strict procedure to follow but who knows? I'll keep an eye on it. May I suggest you post your tender a minute before closing time if you are comfortable about that. I'll insist tenders be opened and recorded within minutes of the closing time and in my presence."

"Thank you Tubby. Fair and square is what I want. I guess you have worked out I want to set back the frontage of the Gaynor Building as required in any redevelopment. I want the memorial project to proceed at that intersection. I anticipated if the council owned the Gaynor Building at that time it could procrastinate."

"Very astute but a very, very expensive way of clearing the way ahead and there's no guarantee the monument would go there or that the council will approve a Sergeant Palin memorial being erected anywhere in the city."

Gina smiled coldly and said, "Tubby if you and the council stand in my way there'll be such an uproar that the current council will be blown out of office."

The mayor glanced at Robyn who placed a hand over her heart and lowered her eyes. He grinned.

"Gina, I'm 100% behind you in crediting Sergeant Tom as being the founder of this city because there never has been any other contender. I'm perhaps only 55% in favor of a monument going where you are insisting it goes. But I say this: find indisputable evidence that Tom was the founder and I'll personally promise the council will pay for the monument of your choice, of the design you approve and you may place it anywhere in the city within reason, including the position I know you favor."

"Fair enough Tubby. I've always been fond of you but with that little speech my heart is almost bursting in fondness. I'm off now. I'm not so sure about your replacement hostess Tubby; I think she could still be sexually active. When the opportunity arises get yourself a beautiful gay woman, 100% gay."

"Fuck off Big Tits," Tubby grinned but Gina dealt with that grin.

"Oh see what I have to endure Robyn? And once again he's forgotten all conversations are recorded."

As they left City Hall Robyn said in awe, "My god, you'll get everything you want, everything, if we can uncover conclusive proof of the right of Tom Palin to bear title."

"Yeah, tantalizingly frustrating isn't it? It's a wonder I can sleep at nights."

* * *

Two nights after sadly beginning her second period after the ski vacation, Gina sat in a bar with a big video screen she'd hired surrounded with fifteen of her closest associates (and their partners) who'd worked on the Sergeant Tom project with her. An outside caterer would arrive to serve a hot meal after the 6.30 Sunday night screening. The doco had been heavily promoted and was simply titled, 'Was it You Sergeant Tom?'

Gina sat in a huddle with her arms around Harry and Robyn. Gina and Robyn were the only persons in the room who's seen the preview and were over the moon about it. Sure it was a 'down the middle presentation' but all the evidence reputedly available and included, pointed solidly one way. After the screening finished Gina had decided to take four calls and then switch off her phone and enjoy the evening.

Harry was almost jumping out of his seat as the film opened of a shot of him standing in the middle of Central Ave at River Road and saying, "This is Palin City. This is a story not only about the missing founder of our city. It's also a story about a gutsy young woman with family connections going right back to the first settlers. She arrived back to reside in this city and almost immediately began to kick ass to get this city to bring its discredited founder back in from the cold. Come over here young lady.'

The camera close-up showed Gina dressed in pioneering woman's clothing for a few seconds before she was morphed into wearing her devastating red outfit that showed real curves. The camera went wide-frame and showed her reaching Harry and kissing him.

Gina said in a camera close-up: 'Hi, I'm Gina Lott and this is Harry West, my hero. It was Harry who went to the state museum and dug around in the archives for hours and finally came up with a piece of paper. It was a copy of the honorable discharge of Sergeant Thomas Palin from the Calvary in 1871, the time Palin City was founded. A notation on the document blows asunder the still current notion that our original settlement was named Palin's Folly supposedly because Sergeant Palin charged in warning of an Indian attack that never came. Palin Post editor Robyn Hudson will now narrate what is known about what happened in 1871. Robyn will explain how Palin has continued to this day without acknowledging its founder as a result of gaps in historical record, misinformation and citizenry obsessed about a folly that is possibly the cruelest misunderstanding in our state's history.'

Everyone cheered wildly when the screening ended. The second caller for Gina was the mayor: "Congratulations. You're bound to get Tom accepted as founder now but there will still be disbelievers to fight, including some within my little empire. It was well done, very credible I thought."

Gina listened to the next caller, hand over an ear and she turned white. "Just a moment Mrs Daniels. I can scarcely hear...I'm going to another room. Please hold."

Robyn saw the shocked look and rushed to Gina, shepherding her from the room.

Gina listened to Mrs Daniels talk and the call ended with Mrs Daniels agreeing to come to the site at 9:00 next morning. "Thank you Mrs Daniels. You'll not believe how happy your call has made me."

"You look anything but happy," Robyn said as Gina snapped her phone shut. Gina burst into tears and Robyn hugged her for a full minute.

12