Mommy's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers

Joe had then bent down and kissed his mother on the lips, not giving her even a second's chance to refuse, and again despite herself Donna had responded all too willingly. Joe's kiss was sensuous, in a way she had never been kissed before, and Donna responded hungrily, driven by the newfound pleasures that were starting to course through her sexually charged body and it was with a jolt that she had realised that Joe's powers of persuasion had had success written all over them right from the start.

"Come on, mom," Joe had said again, this time with an edge to his voice. He'd got this far and was not going to let the chance he'd been waiting for slip sliding away.

"OK," Donna had said when they had broken the kiss, as if confirming to herself the decision she had just made and realising there was no sense in fighting her feelings any longer. After all, there was, as Joe had said, only the two of them since her parents had both died within a few years of each other, several years earlier, and she had now figured that provided she and Joe were careful and stayed in the privacy of their home, then there was no reason why anybody should be any the wiser.

"Let's do it," she had continued, giggling as the words and music of the famous Cole Porter song had started up in her head. If educated fleas could do it, Donna had reasoned, then so could a real live mother and son. She wasn't too sure about Siamese twins, though.

Joe had been beside himself with pride that his persistence had paid off and that his powers of persuasion in the long planned seduction of his mother had done the trick as he turned and lead the way ahead of her, treating Donna to another view of his shorts-clad ass cheeks rubbing together as he walked in front of her and began to step up the stairs.

Donna had been equally beside herself with maternal pride as she watched the two magnificent globes of her son's bum jostling inside his shorts as he climbed the stairs, it was and still is the most attractive male bottom she had ever seen, even allowing for the fact that she is his mother and therefore completely biased.

"Your ass is fantastic, sweetheart," Donna had said when they'd got to her bedroom, "I just can't take my eyes off it."

Before Joe had been able to say anything, Donna had slid down onto her knees behind him so that his firm masculine buttocks had then been in her direct line of vision. Having made her decision to have sex with her own son, she had gone past the point of no return and had been feeling quite blasé at that moment as she determined to forget her earlier misgivings and just get on with enjoying herself.

"Oh my, sweetheart," Donna had said, reaching out a hand and touching up and kneading Joe's ass cheeks with her hands, enjoying the silky soft feel of them through the tight blue shorts, "this is so nice. Your ass feels so good."

Joe had looked over his shoulder at his mother and grinned down at her as she had continued ogling and fondling his backside. "I'm pleased you like my ass, mom," he had said, "it feels good for me, too. But I've something else you'll like better."

"I wonder what that could be," Donna had replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Joe had then turned to face his mother and had reached inside his shorts to take out his aroused prick. The long membrane had sprung out almost of its own accord, having a mind of its own and glad to be free from the constraints of the shorts, and had almost hit Donna in the face.

"Here it is, mom," Joe had replied, exposing himself to her at last, "take a look at this."

"Oh my word!" Donna had said, as Joe retracted his foreskin to proudly display the bulbous pink knobhead, complemented by a pair of big sweaty balls, "it's huge, much bigger than your ..."

Donna had just stopped herself in time. "Sorry," she had mumbled, almost inaudibly.

"'s Ok, mom," Joe had said, "you were gonna say I'm much bigger than the father I've never known. That makes me really proud, knowing I've a bigger prick than that so-and-so."

"Yes," Donna had replied, "but, let's be fair, without him, you wouldn't be here and we wouldn't now be having such a great time. But you are much bigger and better than him, of course," she had added quickly as Joe had treated her to a look of consternation. He'd never met his father but he hated him for the way he had left his darling mother to bring him up all alone and there was no way he wanted to be compared to him, not even in the cock stakes.

Donna had seen her son's prick when he was a baby of course but Joe had grown a lot since then and, even though she had always known he would be a big boy one day, she had smiled as she had continued to look at him while he had made it very obvious that he was, indeed, now a man, no longer the little boy whom she'd taken on his first day to school and he had tugged on her arm, not wanting to go in. Those days seemed like half a lifetime ago when any ideas of having sex with her own son would have been too fantastic for Donna to even contemplate ...

5.

As Joe had stood naked before her on their very first day as lovers and obviously very much a man, no longer her little boy, Donna had just not been able to believe how magnificent his penis was, and is - much bigger and juicier than his father's had been, wherever he was now.

The rest of that day and evening, Donna and Joe had had incestuous sex for the first time in their lives, though they preferred to call it making love as they'd sucked and fucked with a deep kind of love mixed with pure wanton lust. Joe had been the first to strip, dropping his shorts and lifting his vest over his head and then standing naked in front of his mother with his cock so hard it pointed up to the ceiling.

"Like what you see, mom?" he had said with that lascivious tone in his voice that Donna has come to know very well in the ensuing two years.

"It's beautiful, darling," Donna had replied as her son had continued to proudly display his nakedness to her without so much as a blush. "And your balls are magnificent, as big as oranges," she had added.

They had both burst out laughing at that, a joyous laugh that echoed around the room and had finally broken the ice once and for all.

"Well," Joe had said, still choking back his giggles, "I'll take that as a compliment."

Joe had felt no embarrassment whatsoever at his full frontal nudity as he had stood before Donna with his hard throbbing cock in his hand, quite the reverse in fact. It had felt absolutely wonderful to know that his plans had come to fruition and he had treated Donna to a smile of appreciation as he'd turned to show his mother his now bare ass.

Donna had rewarded her son with a low whistle of pride and admiration as her eyes had taken in the firm round arcs of his bum protruding out in two delightful curves from the top of his legs and the long slit of his crack. His ass was, and still is, just as beautiful to behold naked, Donna had thought, as when encumbered by his shorts.

She had thought she was dreaming, any moment she would wake up and feel guilty for having these fantasies of sex with her own son and would try her best to shrug these off by doing the hoovering or losing herself to the pleasures of one of her Frank Sinatra CDs. But no, as her breath had started to come in short sharp gasps, there had been her son flaunting himself before her, as naked as the day he had been born.

"Oh, Joe," Donna had said, "you are one hell of a sexy man," she had continued, as her eyes had swept over his naked body from tip to toe, taking in his magnificent six-pack, finely honed by frequent trips to the gym, as he'd turned to face her again. "I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried."

"Thanks, mom," Joe had replied, gripping his prick which remained rock hard in his hand. "I'm proud of you, too. Now its your turn."

"Pardon?" Donna had said, in all innocence.

"To strip off," Joe had replied. "Come on, mom, it'll be much nicer both of us being naked. You don't have to feel any embarrassment, it's only a couple of bodies and everyone has one."

"Yes," Donna had replied with a bemused grin on her face, "but not everybody gets to see them without their clothes on, especially mothers and sons. It's not ... well, normal," she had added, searching for words.

"How d'you define normality, mom?" Joe had asked. "There are all kinds and this feels perfectly normal to me."

"Of course, sweetheart," Donna had replied, "its just that what we are embarking on takes a bit of getting used to."

"Like I said, mom," Joe had rejoined, "I assure you this isn't going to be a quick shag and that's that. I'm not like those rats you've had in the past. I'll say it again if you're not convinced. I will love you every day of your life."

Donna had felt like crying then but had quickly recovered her composure, she didn't want things to turn mawkish. What they were about to do was meant to be enjoyable, as sex with real love is.

"OK, sweetheart," Donna had said, "I know you're sincere, in fact you couldn't be moreso if you tried."

Then she had stood up and without another word, had begun to remove her clothes, feeling very decadent doing so with her already undressed son standing there watching intently.

Donna had taken off her blouse first and then unhooked her bra, letting her big tits fall out first while Joe had licked his lips as his mother's milk jugs had come into view. Next, she had carefully removed her stockings, making sure not to ladder them, and then had come her skirt until finally Donna had been left standing in front of Joe in just her panties.

"And the rest," Joe had said, treating Donna to a cheeky grin.

Oh well, Donna had thought, here goes. Quickly, she had stepped out of panties and had thrown them onto the pile of her other garments which were languishing on the bedroom floor. Then she had stood naked in front of her son with one hand cupping her tits and the other fingering her fanny. Both in the nude now, Donna had been surprised to discover how good it felt to be naked with no embarrassment, as Joe had said it would, while he had stood back to admire his mother's fully disclosed body, giving his pulsating hard-on a little tug as he had done so.

"Gee, mom," Joe had said, "that is just about the best pussy I've ever seen. Those sluts showing themselves off on the Internet can't hold a candle to you."

Donna had been thrilled to hear such a heartfelt compliment and had been about to voice her thanks but had then been stopped in her tracks as Joe had advanced towards her and had folded her into his arms, kissing her deeply on the lips. Donna had gasped as Joe's undiminished erection had pressed its hardness up against her pussy as she had responded to the kiss and which had lasted several minutes as they'd snaked their tongues in and out of each other's mouth, a kiss that had seemed to her to be even more sensuous than the one Joe had given her when he had been coming onto her, downstairs in the kitchen.

"May I suck your tits, mom?" Joe had asked when they had had to finally come up for air.

"Of course," Donna had replied, "I was rather hoping that you would."

Joe had then declined his head in the direction of his mother's melons, sending out his tongue to lick the erect nipples that stood out proudly from Donna's dark aureoles. Joe had been in paradise, he had seen other sons licking and sucking their mother's tits on the incest sites on the net and he could hardly believe that he was now consensually being allowed to do the same.

"Oh my darling son," Donna had said as Joe swiped his tongue over the large firm jugs and licked along her cleavage, "that feels so nice."

Although she knew she had made the right decision, Donna had started to feel a bit faint and had had to signify to Joe that she needed to sit down. Joe had then gently lain her down on the bed as he had got on his knees and then had lifted his mother's legs over his shoulders, spreading them and allowing her sweet pink pussy to open wider ...

6.

Before Donna had been able to say anything, Joe had started to touch up her pussy with his hands, enjoying the silky soft feel before placing his head in her hot hairy muff. She had by then fully recovered from her slight fainting fit and was starting to enjoy herself as she had realised she had never felt sexier sharing her nudity with her own equally naked son.

Even though Joe had had no experience with women of any kind, he had defied this fact completely as he had begun tentatively kissing every inch of his mother's pussy and instead of speaking, Donna had found herself whimpering with pleasure, her grunts and groans growing louder as her son ate her pussy.

"Use your tongue, sweetheart," Donna had said, eventually managing to speak and spreading her labia with her hands so that her cunt was then fully exposed, "lick it really hard."

Donna's words had been all the encouragement Joe had needed and he had proceeded to lick his mother's pussy with gusto, exploring every inch of it with what she quickly discovered was a very talented tongue, amazingly so for one who claimed to have never licked pussy before.

"Who else have you done this to, sweetheart?" Donna had asked, smiling across at him.

"No-one, mum," Joe had replied, looking up and smiling back, "all I've ever done is wank since I've been saving myself for you. You're my very first pussy."

"That makes me very proud," Donna had said as Joe had started to run his tongue up and down the slit between her two soft lips for what seemed an eternity and sending electric shock waves through Donna's entire body. She had had no reason to doubt Joe when he'd said she was his first pussy and her pride in him had swelled accordingly.

"Mmmm," Joe had murmured inbetween licks and breathing in the pungent scent of the dripping wet hole from which he had entered the world, "your cunt is beautiful, mom. Tastes so good."

"And it feels good you licking it, sweetheart," Donna had replied as Joe had returned to swiping his tongue along her now sodden twat, lapping up her pussy juice and sending wave after wave of electric-like pleasure through her and she had started shuddering and thrashing about again on the bed.

"You sure are a quick fucking learner," Donna had gone on, the F word which she didn't normally use having escaped from her voice box without so much as a warning. "I'm so pleased you allowed me to be persuaded, darling, you have the technique of seduction off to a fine art."

"That's what watching porn does for you," Joe had replied, laughing.

Joe had always known that his interest in porn would prove fruitful one day and that it was not just entertaining but educational as well, at least to him if not to the world in general where some members of society, who like to interfere in other people's lives because their own are so empty, would prefer to have all forms of adult pornography banned.

However, whether it had been down to watching porn or not, it hadn't taken Joe long for his tongue to find his mother's swollen clitoris. He had immediately started to run rings around it, getting more and more confident as he had gotten into his stride, making Donna cry out with pleasure as all her earlier reticence had disappeared like the wind and she'd laid back, only too happy to let her cunt be practised on by her son's virgin hot tongue ...

7.

Donna had alternated between quiet whimpering and loud cries of ecstasy as Joe had started to prove himself to be a first class cunt licker. Lots of men had stuck their tongues into her most intimate parts over the years but, in all honesty, Donna could not recall anybody giving her quite the thrill she was then getting and especially surprising and all the more thrilling in view of Joe's inexperience.

"Aaaagh!" Donna had screamed as red hot flames of passion zipped through every crevice of her body as Joe had continued to flick his tongue up and down the groove of her pussy, "don't stop, sweetheart, nobody has ever licked me quite like you."

"Pleased you're enjoying it, mom," Joe had said, momentarily looking up to speak but quickly reinserting his tongue and carrying on with growing confidence from where he'd left off. The feel of his tongue on his mother's clit and the sweet taste of her secreting juices was more intoxicating than Joe had expected and he relinquished his hold on his prick, anxious not to blow his load too soon.

"I certainly am, sweetheart," Donna had replied, "there's nothing quite like a long drawn out clit licking to make a woman feel good."

Joe had smiled up at Donna as he'd continued administering the cunnilingus. His planned seduction had gone like a dream and he was not going to stop just then after having worked so hard to get where he was at that very moment.

Donna had closed her eyes as her body had begun shuddering once more with every scintillating flick of Joe's tongue. Every now and then, she had opened her eyes and smiled as she'd seen Joe tugging on his cock, his erection undiminished, until eventually he had relinquished the tongue-lashing and stood up with his hard throbbing cock once again in his hand.

"Would you like to do something about this, mom?" Joe had asked, having never had a blowjob before and thrilled to the core that the person to give him the very first suck of his cock was his own mother. "After all, one good turn deserves another."

Donna had trembled with excitement, all the last remnants of guilt that had persisted since she had made her decision now completely evaporated and she had been determined to enjoy her first tentative steps in incest, feeling, she had thought to herself, like an athlete going for gold at the Olympics. She had quickly slipped off the bed and manoeuvred herself into a kneeling position as Joe had retracted his foreskin to expose his well-rounded knobhead, slick and greasy with pre-cum.

Then, just as quickly, Donna had opened her mouth and stuck out her experienced tongue as Joe had stepped forward, determined to make his first ever blowjob one to savor and remember forever. The head of Joe's prick had been smeared in pre-cum oozing from his piss slit and Donna had eagerly lapped up the goo, enjoying the taste, before opening her mouth fully and Joe, without waiting, had slid his teenage hard-on straight into his mother's waiting mouth without any further ado.

"This is it," Donna had thought to herself as she'd tasted the incestuous pole for the very first time, "I've done it now."

"Oh yeah, mom," Joe had said, "suck my cock, that feels great."

Donna had smiled, pleased to have heard Joe's words confirming that she had lost none of her blowjob skills since she'd last had a man several months previously as she'd found herself enjoying to the full the feel and taste of her son in her mouth and proud to hear Joe's grunts of pleasure, signifying a job well done.

Joe had felt himself seemingly ascending to a higher level with his own mother giving him his very first blowjob. Donna was, and is, a great cocksucker, she had never had any complaints from the men she'd been with in the past, and she had been determined to show Joe just what his mother was made of and sending Joe wild with desire.

Donna had sucked Joe's prick as if cock sucking was going out of fashion. In spite of her years of experience, she had been so hungry for her son's stiff pole that it was almost as if she was the virgin and not the other way round as she kept the thick rod in her mouth for as long as possible, sucking so hard the head of Joe's knob had puffed out her cheeks, before she'd had to relinquish it, gasping for breath.

"Fucking hell, mom," Joe had said, "you sure know how to suck."

Donna had smiled and reached out with her right hand to cup Joe's balls in them.

"Let me show you something else I'm good at," she had said and then she had promptly stuck out her tongue and begun to swipe it all over Joe's sweaty spunk-filled nut sacs. Her left hand had simultaneously snaked round his back and gripped his ass cheeks and Joe had felt his legs buckle from the onslaught of his mother's tongue around his balls and the sensations in his backside as Donna had touched up his ass.

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,730 Followers