Mommy's Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

Donna let her eyes feast on her offspring's awesome penis as she had his bottom for a moment or two and then, as she had done every morning for the last five years, she opened her mouth and quickly took Joe's morning wood into her mouth. The salty masculine taste of his pre-cum combined with the head of Joe's cock nudging the back of her throat made her gag as she treated the young man to another of her hot maternal blowjobs. Joe's pendulous balls swung back and forth, slapping against Donna's chin as he rocked on his legs to the thrill of his mother's mouth around his incestuous prick.

It had to be a quick one, alas, otherwise he'd miss his train and a few moments later, he pulled out, only a small tug on his cock being all that was required to send the contents of his balls up and along his prick and out through his piss slit. As the first few spurts rained down over her nose and face cheeks, Donna opened her mouth to receive the rest, lapping up her tasty breakfast with hungry enthusiasm.

"Talk about setting one up for the day," Joe said, as he came down from his orgasm and he gazed down at Donna, proud as always to have given her so much cum, "that'll keep me going until I get home tonight."

He reluctantly slipped his deflating manhood back inside his pants and zipped himself up. Then he hauled Donna to her feet and kissed her hard on the lips, tasting the remains of his incestuous spunk in his mother's hot experienced mouth.

"Sorry, my beautiful mother, but I have to leave now," he said, after breaking the kiss. "I hope you enjoyed your breakfast."

"I sure did," Donna replied, "better than marmalade on toast, any day."

Joe laughed, wiped his mouth on the tea towel and grabbed his briefcase. At the door, he turned and blew Donna a kiss. Then he let himself out and walked down the drive to the gate, his hands once again in his pockets to give Donna another view of his ass cheeks rubbing together as he walked away, Donna having positioned herself at the window to watch, her eyes on stalks, her face still covered in the remains of Joe's sticky delicious goo.

At the gate, Joe gave one final wave, turned and disappeared from view. Donna went upstairs to the bathroom to shower. The hours until Joe's return stretched in front of her; she thought she might go into town later to the sex shop and see what other toys she could buy to give Joe some added thrills that night. One thing was sure, however, Donna mused, even despite the yawning chasm that would exist between now and evening, the sex she and Joe enjoyed was second to none.

Life, Donna thought, as she washed her face of all traces of Joe's latest outpourings and then got dressed for her trip into town, cannot get much better than this.

THE END

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12