Mommy's Night Out

Story Info
Young mother spends evening away from her family as a hooker.
8.6k words
4.34
132.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot water cascading over her naked body was incredibly relaxing. She had been showering for a while now and knew her family was probably wondering what was taking her so long or at least where she was. Taking care of two kids all day, keeping them safe, fed, and entertained was no small task. By the end of the day, when Jake came home from work, she was exhausted and ready to go to bed only to repeat the process, doing it all over again the next day. Her saving grace was the hour or so she got to herself when Jake came home. Some days she napped, some days she went out for a walk, but today she chose to spend the time taking a hot shower. She had big plans for this evening and needed to make the proper preparations.

Jake was an exceptional husband. He was a hard worker and often spent long hours at his office, but still came home every night to cook dinner and keep their kids entertained so she could get a much needed break. This was one of those breaks and she was enjoying every minute of her time alone. She lathered her legs with moisturizing shaving cream before slowly sliding her razor up one leg at a time, delicately scraping her fine hairs away. When she had removed the hairs to her satisfaction, she rinsed off the remaining cream, checking her legs thoroughly for spots she might have missed.

Propping one leg up on the edge of the bathtub, Vivian sprayed a large blob of shaving cream into her hand before coating her ample bush with a rich lather. It had been ages since she last shaved, it had been ages since she had the time to shave, and it had been ages since she actually had a reason to shave. With two young children, Jake's hectic work schedule, and the busyness of life in general, their love life had taken a back seat and admittedly, it had been a long time since she or Jake had taken a good look at her pussy.

Starting on the outside edges of her bikini line, Vivian slowly chipped away at her overgrown bush, taming the wild beast it had become, one smooth stroke of the blade at a time. Gradually, it came to resemble its former glory, but instead of stopping, she found herself compelled to whittle her remaining pubic hair down further. She carefully shaved around her vulnerable, sensitive, lips and made sure to dip the razor lower, catching any stray hairs that may have sprouted between the cheeks of her bottom. Rinsing the hair and soap off, she marveled at how cute and clean she looked between her legs. She shaved the sides and outer lips bare, leaving only a tiny, thin, landing strip of light brown tuft.

She languished in the liquid massage of the shower for a few more minutes, wishing she could stay longer, but already feeling guilty about leaving Jake to watch the kids while he was trying to prepare their dinner. She had just turned the water off and was about to step out of the shower when she heard it.

"Mommy, I need to use the bathroom," she could hear her youngest child whine through the closed door.

Grabbing a towel from the rack, her body still dripping, she looked into the mirror quickly patting her body dry before wrapping the towel around her and opening the door to the bathroom. Her daughter Josephina was lying on her back in front of the door, legs spread with her hands cupped between her legs and looked like she was going to burst into tears at any moment. "Josie, what's wrong? What are you doing?" Vivian asked, trying to not to let Josie see her smile.

"I have to go potty mommy," she whined. "I didn't think you were coming out."

"Okay, well I'm out now, so you can go now if you want. Josie, you know we have another bathroom downstairs too." Vivian dodged out of the way as her daughter quickly got up, ran into the bathroom, pulled her pants and underwear off and promptly began peeing with the door open much to her obvious relief. Vivian laughed, shaking her head. "Do you feel better now?" Josie shook her head yes, clearly relieved to finally empty her little bladder.

Vivian turned, walking down the hallway of the second floor of their home to her and Jake's bedroom. Entering the room, she shut the door to prevent any unwanted intrusions and began to dress herself for what she hopped would be a memorable evening out. Jake had suggested she take some time off from the kids and get out of the house earlier in the week, when it was clear that having so little time to herself was really beginning to take its toll on her. She needed a break, plain and simple. Jake told her he would take care of everything, making all the arrangements necessary to ensure that she would be able to have a fun night off, a night to relax, a night for herself. She was surprised when the very next night, Jake informed her that everything was set and that on Friday night she was free to do whatever her heart desired.

Initially, Vivian had no idea what she would do with this precious time Jake had given her. In fact, to be honest, she was far too preoccupied with making sure Jake had actually "taken care of things" like he said he had. A bit of a control freak, she needed to be satisfied that he had planned accordingly and that she wouldn't be leaving the house in a state of chaos. Otherwise, this whole night out idea would be a complete waste of time. Instead of enjoying herself and her time away, she would be spending her precious time wondering what was going on at home, which was by far the last thing she wanted to be doing.

When she told Jake what her plans for her evening away were, he simply raised his eyebrows asking her, "Are you sure that's what you want to do with your night out?"

"Jake, I just need a night where I am not 'Mommy.' No kids, no responsibilities, no you. I need a night where I can just be someone else. Like a vacation from myself." Between chauffeuring their kids to their friends' houses, soccer and football practices, and helping them with seemingly never ending homework assignments, Vivian and her husband Jake had little time for themselves and less time for each other. With the exceptional bumping into friends at the store or one of her children's sporting events, she could go a whole week sometimes without hearing her own name, she had begun feeling like she was losing herself, like she wasn't Vivian anymore and that from now on she would simply be known, forevermore, as "Mommy".

Jake could tell she had already made up her mind and nothing was going to change it. "Alright, if that's what you want, just let me know what you need me to do," he said when it was clear to him that nothing he would say could change her mind. This would be good for her, good for Jake, and good for their family overall, Vivian thought.

Before stepping into the shower, Vivian had laid out her attire for this evening in their bedroom. She knew Jake and her kids would be far too busy downstairs to come up and notice the unusually sensual items spread across her bed. A sexy black dress was draped across their king size bed providing a stark contrast with the rich burgundy patterned bedding. To the right of the dress, Vivian had laid out the newly purchased expensive lingerie she bought during her brief break when Jake came home yesterday.

When she went shopping to find something appropriate for tonight, Vivian tried on a variety of sexy garments including baby dolls, matching bra and panties sets, sexy nighties and some bustiers. Trying on lingerie was always an exciting and nerve-racking experience for her. The skimpy, low cut, and highly revealing nature of the intimate apparel left little to ones imagination and did little to hide attributes a woman might find unflattering or best left hidden. Vivian always found herself having to compromise between what looked good on the rack and what actually looked good on her body.

The last time she bought lingerie was for Jake on their fifth anniversary. It seemed like so long ago she thought, looking into the mirrors of the tiny dressing room, her eyes surveying her body in the well lit, unforgiving space. With large mirrors on the three walls surrounding her, she was able to see her entire body easily with a simple twist of her head. Having had two kids, her breasts were not as perky as they used to be and she had gained a little weight over the years, but she could still turn a head or two on occasion. She worked hard to keep her body in shape and although she, like most women, could find fault with various parts of her body, Vivian was generally pleased with the way she looked.

Trying things on, one at a time, Vivian was quickly able to narrow down her selections to two particularly racy sets, before she asked one of the girls who worked at the store for her opinion.

"Excuse me, do you think you could help me for a second." She asked opening the door of the dressing room and trying to get the attention of a young lady standing at the counter at the entrance of the dressing room folding assorted garments. Looking up, she put the objects in her hands down before responding.

"Of course I can. What can I do for you? Do you need other sizes?" The female dressing room attendant asked.

"Actually, I was wondering if I could get your opinion on something. I narrowed it down to these two, but I can't seem to decide which one I like better." Vivian said walking out of the dressing room in wearing a comfortable but well-worn pair of dark gray cotton boyshort undies and a black sports bra. Holding up the two sets of lingerie she thought made her look and feel the sexiest, she looked at the girl walking towards her, seeking her approval of one of the items she held in her hands.

"Absolutely, those are both great choices, but it would be better if I could see them both on you. Why don't you let me know when you get one on and I will come back and let you know what I think. Oh, and while you're doing that, why don't I take those other items for you?" The dressing room attendant said gesturing to the pile of discarded lingerie Vivian had decided would remain at the store for one reason or another.

Vivian handed her the pile before closing the door to the dressing room and glancing in the mirror at her current attire. Her underwear seemed so shabby and dull compared to the exciting new lingerie she had hanging in her dressing room just waiting for her to slip on. After trying on both sets and allowing the dressing room attendant to voice her opinions, Vivian felt confident and ready to make a purchase. Carrying her little bag of lingerie out of the store, she couldn't wait for Friday night, and the chance to wear it for someone she was sure would really appreciate it.

Presently, Vivian stood before her newly acquired purchase, toweling off any remaining drops of water and drying her light brown hair before slipping into its satiny embrace. With the help of the girl working in the dressing room, Vivian had decided on what she thought was an incredibly sexy dark maroon satin bustier set. The bustier set was trimmed in black satin with garter straps and had a matching thong. To complete the look, she also bought a new pair of sexy black, lace topped stockings which when attached to the bustier, she hoped, would be enough to make any man's eyes pop out of his head with desire.

She'd never spent this much money on lingerie before, it was a rare treat and she planned to enjoy it to the fullest. She had bought a couple of frilly numbers before, but this was different. Reflecting back on former purchases, one could hardly call them lingerie at all, when compared to the quality and raw sexiness of her new bustier set.

The rich maroon color was a striking contrast to her fair skin tone and when she had it on in the dressing room, it fit her well, accentuating her body in all the right places. When she was trying it on at the store, she couldn't help feeling that wearing lingerie like this was both delightfully naughty and sexy at the same time. She remembered thinking that was exactly what she wanted, she wanted to feel sexy, and she wanted a chance to be naughty. A chance to step away from her life as a mommy, a chance to step away from her life as a wife, a chance for her to do something new and exciting that she never had the guts to do before.

She loved the color and the way the shiny satin shimmered in the light. Sure that she was now fully dry, Vivian picked up the revealing thong panties, slipped them over one foot at a time and pulled them up checking the fit in the large mirror attached to her dresser. Then going over to her dresser, she opened the top drawer and removed her package of brand new black thigh high stockings and sat on the edge of the bed to pull them up her smooth legs one stocking at a time. It had been a long time since she dressed up and the fact that she was dressing in incredibly sexy lingerie was, quite honestly, beginning to turn her on.

She watched herself in the mirror as she finished the sinuous slithering shimmy of putting her last stocking on and caught herself trailing her hand over the thin smooth maroon and black satin thong covering between her legs. The smooth material felt amazing as she rubbed it over her pussy gently, locking eyes with herself in the mirror before coming to the quick realization that this was not a good time or place to be getting carried away. Snapping herself back to reality, she picked up the bustier next to her, slid her stockinged legs down and over the end of the bed, and put her arms through the thin straps. Vivian then reached behind her pulling the two sides of the bustier together and attaching the tiny clasps from top to bottom, all the way down.

After she attached the garters to her stockings, Vivian stood up, did a brief turn around in the mirror and couldn't help smiling. She looked hot, she thought. The bustier made her somewhat smaller breasts look much larger, pushing them up and together, creating cleavage that even she had a hard time looking away from. She loved the way the bustier set fit together, the bustier being just long enough to slip over the top edge of her matching panties, and the light boning throughout created a pleasant slimming effect.

Vivian picked up the sexy black dress on the bed, threw it over head and reached behind her to zip it up. The dress showed off her newly enhanced cleavage and fit her body perfectly. Dressed like this, she knew Jake was going to be all too curious about what her plans for this evening were once he saw her. She slipped on a pair of black high heel shoes, walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to say goodbye to her family.

Expecting a disaster scene, Vivian was pleasantly surprised to see her husband cleaning some dishes in the sink while her children were eating dinner at their kitchen table. Jake was apparently keeping them entertained by asking them what they did at school and Josie and Mason appeared to be eager to oblige. When she entered the kitchen, Josie was the first to notice. "Mommy looks pretty. She looks like a princess." Josie said, a little garbled with food in her mouth.

Jake turned his head and dropped a dish into the sink as she came into his field of vision. His mouth was open wide and he was clearly both surprised and pleased by what he saw. "Wow, Mommy does look like a princess.

You look amazing." Jake said closing the distance between them to give her a kiss that, in her opinion, was noticeably more passionate than usual.

"Thanks guys" she said smiling radiantly.

"Why are you dressed up like that?" Mason asked looking confused presumably by her drastic change in appearance.

"Well, Mason, tonight Mommy is going out to meet a friend of hers. Mommy's need a night out once and a while too." She said wiping a smear of sauce from his face. Spaghetti night always was a big hit with the kids, but left them looking a little like vampires with all the sauce smeared on their faces and chins. Josie seemed to be having the most trouble, her spaghetti spilling off her plate on the table, sauce splattered on her face and clothes. She would definitely need to change after dinner. Vivian forgot that she was supposed to be leaving and began helping Jake clean up the kitchen and their kids.

"Vivian, I got this, why don't you get going. You don't get opportunities like this often and I think you should take advantage of it." Jake said grabbing a plate out of her hand and ushering her out of their kitchen and towards the front door of their house.

Vivian waved and said her goodbyes to her filthy kids. "So, you've got everything taken care of then?"

"Vivian, I can handle it. Anything else you need me to do?" Jake asked, his eyes roaming over her body hungrily as she put on her coat to leave.

"Yes, there is one more thing. Don't forget the rules. I left them on your dresser and it's very important that you follow them exactly. We need to be on the same page Jake."

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'll see you when you get back." Jake said winking at her and slapping her bottom affectionately as she opened the door and left. He turned back, headed into the kitchen and finished cleaning up the kids, before heading upstairs to get the list of rules from on top of his dresser.

Vivian arrived at the hotel a little early, picked up her room key at the front desk, and headed to the bar situated just outside the lobby to wait for her client to make his appearance. The hotel bar was classier than she'd expected and she was pleased with the dimly lit dark wood dominated atmosphere of the place. For the most part, the bar was pretty empty, with only a few couples sitting at some of the smaller tables and a couple of older business men seated at the end of the bar. Checking her watch, she saw that it was still relatively early in the evening and that she had some time to kill. Approaching the bar, she sat down in one of the high-backed wooden barstools and was quickly approached by the bartender.

Vivian ordered herself a glass of Chardonnay enjoying its bouquet and crisp fruity taste as she sipped it; waiting. She continued to drink her wine checking the clock every few minutes while watching the college basketball game that was plastered across the large televisions mounted above the bar. She was nervous, she had never done anything like this before and while exciting, part of her just wanted to get it over with. She heard her cell phone ringing and reached into her purse to pull it out. It was her client calling. She answered the phone.

"Hello, yes I'm here. Meet me in the hotel bar. We'll discuss that when you arrive." She hung up her phone, putting it back into her purse and ordered another Chardonnay. If she was going to go through with this, she could definitely use some more alcohol. Halfway through her second wine, a sharp dressed man about her age sat down next to her at the bar. The man was wearing a black suit with a gray dress shirt and a black and gray striped tie. The man glanced at her running his eyes up and down the length of her before nervously asking her if her name was Catherine.

Wanting to be someone else for the evening, she had given him her middle name and hearing him ask her if she was Catherine. Rather than answer him directly, she looked him in the eyes, motioned him to follow her saying only "We'll talk over here after you get your drink," nodding her head towards the waiting bartender behind him. He heard him mutter something as she walked to a quiet, unoccupied corner table, taking her time to ensure he got a good long look at her from behind before she sat down.

Watching him order his drink at the bar, Vivian took some time to let her eyes wander over his body. He actually looked pretty good, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, she thought to herself.

He got his drink, paid and tipped the bartender, and followed her to the small table in the corner of the room where she sat waiting legs crossed doing her best to put out a seductive and mysterious vibe.