Mommy's Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
Son's fetish leads to new chapter in life.
3.6k words
4.6
297.4k
111
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riganut
riganut
268 Followers

The most embarrassing moment in my life came when my mother discovered me in bed -- with a pair of her panties covering my face, yes one of her worn panties I picked from the dirty cloth hamper. But it turned out to be one of the best things that ever happened to me.

My Mom has always been the love of my life. I have always loved being around her. She is around 5 feet 2 inches tall, weighed not more than 120 pounds, had sultry green eyes, full lips, and a figure so delectable it would make the Gods drool with lust. Even though she is 46 years old, she has a really sexy body, with big, full, firm breasts, a really jaunty, out-thrust, broad ass -- her best assets, soft and smooth tapering thighs, really curvy calves, and trim ankles. About few months after my dad passed away, I started to notice my mother as a woman, a woman with needs. At first she was just mother but then she started to talk, walk, and dress more proactive. At night she would walk around the house in a sexy little nightie. It was sheer and I could see her nipples and panties through it. I soon found myself becoming sexually attracted to her. Then I started spying on her and Mom filled my fantasy world from that time onward, and that is a fact! I started to jack-off at night fantasizing about her and how wonderful it would be to make love to her, to my dear mother.

I knew that just seeing or touching her body would make my dick stiff and throbbing. When I began to masturbate, I spent many an hours fantasizing about her beautiful body and what I would like to do with it. Of course, I always figured that it was just a dream that could never become reality.

The incident I mentioned above really happened when I was in my senior year in high school. I was just turned 18 but by that time I had fucked a few girls, but Mom was still my fantasy queen. One of my biggest thrills was to catch a glimpse of her panties whenever she was wearing a skirt or see the panty-line over her tight fitting pants. Then one day when I was putting something into the clothes hamper, I saw a pair of Mom's panties there. I eagerly pulled them out and sniffed at them. I was thrilled by the pungent woman smell in the crotch. I stuffed them in my pocket and took them to my room, where I held them to my nose as I jerked-off. Soon this became a regular habit. Eventually I started pulling them onto my head, positioning the crotch right across my nose and mouth to breathe in their stimulating aroma of Mom's mature cunt juice.

However, one night I was so tired that I did not even complete my jack-off, but fell sound asleep, with the panties still covering my head. At six-thirty, Mom stuck her head into my room to wake me up for school. Imagine her surprise when she saw my face covered completely by a pair of her panties!

"My God!" she gasped. "What on earth are you doing with my panties?" I woke up fast, grabbing at the filmy nylon and struggling to get the panties off my head. Mom's big green eyes were wide open with astonishment as she gaped at me in disbelief.

I stammered around awhile and finally came out with, "They must have gotten into my pillowcase in the wash." I guess I made a really funny-looking sight as I tried to figure my way out of the dilemma, because all at once, Mom started to laugh.

"Give it up," she said. "You can't lie your way out of this. Get ready for school, and we'll discuss this later." Then she went out. I avoided looking at her at the breakfast table with my older sister there, and I ran out of the house as fast as I could, but I could see that Mom was actually amused at my embarrassment.

That evening, my sister had a date and she went out. I decided I had better go out somewhere, too, but mother said that we had something to discuss privately. After Sis left, Mom sat down next to me on the couch and asked, "Now, what about this little matter of wearing my panties on your head? And for God-sake, those are my worn ones."

I still had no answer, and I just sat there blushing and squirming in discomfort. "Well, there must be some reason," Mom continued. "Do you get pleasure from having panties on your head?" She insisted that I answer, so I said that I did. "Just any panties?" she asked.

I mumbled, "No, just yours!"

"Would you prefer clean ones?" she asked. I shook my head. "Well, we're making some progress," Mom said with a grin. "You apparently like them partly because of my smell. Right?" I smiled apologetically, hung my head, and admitted that I did.

"I know that you masturbate," Mom said, "and that's okay. I'd be worried if you didn't. So do the panties help you when you do it?" I confessed that they did. "Do you just think about the panties, or is it what goes inside them?" I figured that I was in so deep that nothing else would make it worse, so I thought, what the hell? Just tell her what she already knows.

"All right, Mom," I said. "I think you're the sexiest woman in the world. I'm always thinking about your...uh...body and about...uh...doing things with you. I love the smell of you on your panties, and I just...uh...daydream about...uh...where your panties go."

Mom laughed in a high-pitched anxious sort of way and stood up and walked around as she spoke. "Well, I didn't expect you to confess so soon, but I'm glad you did honey. Do you think I didn't know how you feel about me? I notice you staring at me all the time, peeping when I'm changing clothes, and trying to look up my skirt. And I notice that big bulge in your pants when you're around me."

"Gee, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't think you could tell. I'm terribly sorry."

"Oh, don't be silly. You don't have to apologize. At my age it's very flattering to have a handsome, young boy so attracted to my charms. I kind of like it." Mom sat down beside me again and took my hand. "Tell me what you fantasize about concerning me."

I was flabbergasted. "My God, Mom, I can't do that! It's ... it's wrong!" I exclaimed.

Mom sort of giggled, a much more girlish sound than I had ever heard from her. "Why not? If it is so wrong why did you do it?" she asked. "Come on, just give me a hint."

As I hesitated, she suddenly rose, hiked up her skirt, and before I knew what was happening, she was pulling her panties off, giving me a flash of pink pussy lips and her glowing white thighs. "Here," she said, holding out the panties, which I dazedly took from her. "I've been wearing these all day, and thinking about this conversation has made me sort of wet, so they're probably good and fragrant. Just put them over your face, pull out your penis, and tell me what you're thinking as you masturbate."

What a weird situation! I couldn't believe what I just saw and heard. But again, Mom took charge. She took the panties and draped them over my head, twisting them around so that the crotch was over my nose with my eyes staring at her through leg holes. She was right -- that delightful aroma was more vivid than ever before. Then to my amazement she was unzipping my pants and hauling my rock-hard cock out. It took her a lot of fumbling to pull it through the opening of my jockey shorts, but soon there it was, sticking right out at her. Mom's eyes widened as she looked at my cock.

"My God," Mom exclaimed. "Look at the size of that monster! My son is a real man!"

At Mom's insistence, I wrapped my right hand around my engorged dong and began stroking it off. "Okay Mom," I said, "I'm looking at my gorgeous sexy Mom, who has just taken off her panties for me and even given me a glimpse of her beautiful pussy. I'm breathing in the smell of her pussy -- the best smell there is. I'm thinking that she just had her own fingers right here on my dick. She really touched me! Now I'm thinking that she pulls her skirt up and let me look right at her motherly cunt. And she unbuttons her blouse and opens her bra and lets me see her full suckable tits." I was just blurting out gazing at her.

Slowly, Mom began to unbutton her blouse, and then slipped it off. She unsnapped her bra, and her breasts popped out free, standing out firm and proud, the nipples sticking out hard like eraser buds. Then she unfastened her skirt, lifted her hips and slowly pulled it off. There she was, her fabulously sexy body displayed for me for the first time. It was way better than my wildest fantasies.

"Now what are you thinking?" Mom asked huskily, licking her lips.

"I'm thinking that this fantastically lovely woman -- my dear sweet Mother -- is taking my cock again and is letting me squeeze her tits and play with her pussy all I want to."

Mom reached out, and as I let go of my throbbing cock, her smooth fingers encircled it. With a sob, I snatched the panties off my face and made a dive for her cunt, soon finding my mouth and nose pressed right into that creamy crevice that had made the panties so fragrant. With a little cry, Mom spread her legs and allowed my face to burrow deep into her crotch. She opened her legs wider, offering me easy access to her awaiting lips. My mouth attacked her wanting pussy. She arched her back high and cried out as I started kissing and licking between her legs. I could feel juice immediately gushing from within her, juices running through her slit and into her crack. I began licking the swollen, moist lips, and then opened them up with my fingers and lapped inside. She tasted like heaven. I could not believe that I was actually eating my own mother's pussy. I felt more ravenous with every moan that escaped from her lips. I feasted on Mom's pussy; licking and sucking and nibbling on her clit; thrusting my tongue inside her as deep as I could. I placed one hand on a tit and grasped as much as I could of the smooth, soft, spongy flesh. I began playing with the nipple, squeezing and pulling on it gently as it became bigger and very hard.

"Mommy want more baby. Let me help you." Whispering seductively her fingertips grasp her lips and opened her lips, letting the tip of my tongue tease her inner labia. Mom began moaning and humping her cunt against my face. Then she grabbed my head and pulled me in so tight that I could hardly breathe. Her hips began bucking harder, my tongue sinking deeper into her pussy as I licked furiously.

"That's good baby. Keep licking my pussy. That's it....deeper....stick you tongue in deep. Fuck! That's good. I'm gonna cum....keep that up I'm cumming..."

Then she was coming, trembling and shuddering violently. I watched her. Mom was holding both fists in the air, grasping onto nothing and shaking slightly; her eyes were clenched shut, her lips parted, her nostrils were flaring as she worked herself toward climax. Mom was almost crying as she came. Her hands went to the back of my head and she literally fucked my face as she flooded my mouth with her juices.

Then she lay still, panting heavily, a happy smile on her face. She reached down and traced my jaw-line with her nails and looked into my eyes. She suddenly got this intense look on her face and lifted up on one elbow, grabbing the top of my hair with her other hand and pulling me up and away from between her legs.

"And just where did you learn to do that?"

"It ... must have been instinctive," I blurted out.

"Hmm. Like hell it was." Mom released my hair and sat up, framing my face in her hands again. "We'll talk about who you've been practicing on LATER, young man. Right now, Mommy needs you to finish what you started." She kissed me long and hard, taking my breath away this time, before pushing me away from her.

I got up and lifted her legs up onto the couch. I spread them apart, putting one foot up onto the back of the couch, the other on the floor. There she lay, waiting for me, all spread out, wide open, her pretty, oozing pussy unashamedly staring at me. "You are so beautiful, Mom," I whispered, letting my eyes roam all over her body.

"Show me how much you love your Momma ... SON." She smiled and beckoned at me.

I groaned audibly not only at her nasty words, but at the sight before me. Then I obeyed her gesture meekly and I slowly lowered myself between my mother's creamy, soft thighs.

I started to tease her by poking the head of my cock in and out of the entrance of her pussy. Only letting it enter about an inch before pulling it back out and rubbing it up over her clit. She had quit struggling by now and had spread her legs open wide. She was breathing heavy by now and I knew she was very aroused, so I started to kiss and lick her neck. As I did she sighed and whispered in my ear.

"Oh God darling, stop teasing me and do it, put your boy-cock in and fuck me" she moaned, as I reached down and tickled her clit with my finger. I kept teasing her pussy by giving short fast jab's at her pussy hole with the tip of my cock.

"Please give it to me darling. Mommy need it badly." she whined like a little kid wanting candy.

Then she grabbed my prick in both hands and guided it right into her cunt. The big, angry red head pushed its way inside, and I slowly shoved into the wet, slippery softness, watching my big cock disappearing inch by inch through those puffy lips. Finally, our crotches were right against each other, my big prick stretching her cunt to the maximum, probing way up inside her belly. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth on hers. She opened her lips and our tongues began to lick each other. I had one hand under her ass, grasping a soft, firm cheek and pulling her to me. My other hand began to squeeze a tit again.

"Oh that feels good." I grunted. "It's good to be back Mom!"

Mom startled with my comment. What the hell does that mean? I chuckled.

"Oh Baby." Mom groan, gluing her mouth back onto me. Her arms draw me down onto her, urging my full weight onto her rib cage. She yearns for as much skin contact as possible. Her nails rake my back spurring me into a higher gear. Her legs spread even further as she hooks her ankles together across the small of my back and heaves her pelvis against me, urging me on.

After a few seconds of playing with my tongue, Mom locked her sultry gaze with me and whispered," Been so long, Baby. You feel so good inside me. So big.... so filling. Give my happiness back to me my baby, take your Mommy!"

Then I began to fuck my happy prick in and out of my sweet mother's delicious cunt, at first slowly, in long, deliberate strokes, feeling every inch of the delightful friction. Her pussy lips were contracting hard around my cock as I humped up and down fucking her.I tried to make it last, but soon I knew that I had to really pound it to her, to show her that her loving son could giver her a really powerful fuck.

She lifted back onto her elbows again and tilted her pussy up, taking more of my cock. "Does it feel good, Sweetie? Does Mommy's pussy feel good to you too?"

"Jesus Christ, Mom," I just gasped.

"You didn't answer, Baby. Do you like fucking your Momma's pussy?" She almost hissed her last words, pushing back into me even harder.

"Yes, Mom! It feels incredible!"

"What does, Baby? Tell me what feels good."

"You do, Mom... you do! All over!"

"You like Mommy's pussy? You like seeing your mother offering herself to you like this?"

"Oh my God yes!"

"Say it! Say it for me!" She was moving faster now, still looking at me. She was watching her son fucking her and loving it.

As she cried out I said, "I love your pussy, Mom! I Love fucking my Mommy's pussy!"

"Then do it sweetie, squirt your jizz in me, I need to feel it bad" she whispered with a moan.

This made me to thrust harder and faster, plunging to the depths and ramming it with an extra push at the bottom. Mom began moaning and whimpering, chewing at my mouth and tongue, saliva covering both our faces. She began to buck her hips up to meet my furious thrusts, matching my strokes in intensity and passion.

"Oh fuck.....oh fuck Baby! Your cock is so good. I've never had something good in me. This is fucking incredible. Oh fuck, your cock feels soooooo good in Mama's cunt."

"Mom, you are beautiful! And so incredibly sexy! Shit, thank you for making my dreams come true Mom!"

"My pleasure baby. Oh, I've needed a good fuck for so long!" she sighed and laughed. It was great to hear her laugh at the peak of our copulation.

I felt the hot sensation of my approaching orgasm spreading through my groin, and I thrust faster and faster, grunting and growling as I pistoned into her juicy pussy. Mom gave it right back to me, humping that ass and screwing with all her might. It's unbelievable, a mature woman in her 40's matching a horny teenager with this much vigour. Then I was spurting into her, and she stiffened up, shuddering in another fierce climax, as we came together.

"Oohhhh yessss baby, squirt all your cum in my horny pussy" she moaned. What a tremendous sensation! Nothing could ever equal that feeling of my cock spouting its cum into the passionately willing receptacle of my mother's sweet cunt, as she moaned in the happy delirium of a powerful orgasm beneath me.

"Oh God, Baby. I'm cumming, Mommy's cumming....kiss me", she commanded and our lips found each other. We kissed hungrily and madly as we both came together. I could feel her pussy throbbing and clutching my cock over and over again and she quivered under me. I let go and came so hard into her, my dick spurting out more threads of cum than I can remember ever releasing. We collapsed into each other, panting heavily and kissing. She held me close to her, our sweat clinging us together like slippery glue.

Mom looked into my eyes and beamed, sliding her hands all over my sweaty back and down to my butt.

"You were saving it up for Mommy, weren't you my darling?"

I timidly averted her eyes and smiled, not knowing what to say.

"I thought so, you naughty brat!'" She kissed me again and ruffled my hair with here fingers. "Well you know what ... No matter what you do to me ... you are always going to be Mommy's Baby Boy!"

"I will Mom! I will always be your naughty little boy Mom!" I whimpered.

"That was wonderful. I have never felt so satisfied. I've never felt a cock that big or cum that hard in all my life."

"Thanks mom. Anytime you want more just let me know."

"Thanks, I will, just one thing honey."

"Yeah Mom?"

"But before that I want to know that is there something special I can do for you, darling?" she asked, her eyes sparkling and lovely.

"No, Mom. This is all I've ever wanted," I said expecting something from her own words.

She smiled, squeezed her pussy tight (I was still inside her at the time) making me sigh with pleasure, and said, "You liar."

Mom squeezed her cunt muscles around my shaft slowly, watching me.

"What do you mean 'liar'?" I asked. "This is more than I ever dreamed! What more could I want from my sweet Mother?"

Mom smiled wickedly and said, "Now that you've fucked your mother, how do you feel about having my butt?"

Fuck. Nailed! The look on her face almost made me cum. It was clear she knew, without a doubt, and was - maybe - open to it?

I moaned as she slowly humped her pussy into my groin, rotating her hips deliciously as she did so.

"Well?" she asked, a small grin teasing the corners of her mouth.

"W- would you? Oh wow!" I finally got out. My heart was racing, and my imagination had me on fire. And Mom knew it! The wanton bitch!!!

Want to know about that? Await for the part two. Till then I would appreciate your comments, especially any suggestions from mothers or mature ladies.

riganut
riganut
268 Followers