Mommy's Punishments and Rewards

Story Info
Busty mom humiliates son in front of female friends.
3.2k words
4.18
365k
140
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blooke1234
blooke1234
326 Followers

******Just a heads up. There is some ass to mouth action at the end of the story. So if you do not like that, this may not be the story for you. I welcome comments (even if anonymous), feedback, and story requests******

My son, Bobby, was being obnoxious. His school friends, Maureen and Laura had come over to spend the day with him and he was not handling it well.

I was sitting on the couch reading a book but struggling to concentrate, as his ridiculous attitude was too much to take. He was being such a little brat to those girls. Whenever they requested a song to play on Rock Band, my 19 year old son would pick a different one. When they tried to get him to go for a bike ride, he refused to even listen. I decided it was time to put him in his place when he told the girls they would have to sit out the next song because 'they were messing up his score'.

"Bobby, you and your friends come up here." I said. I was polite but loud enough to be heard down the stairs.

"Why, do you have the food ready?" He yelled back at me.

"No honey, just come on up here."

He exhaled like I had just ruined his day. Finally he came up to the living room with his two friends in tow.

Bobby is kind of short and has floppy black hair. He is a little pale but it looked good on his slender build. The girls are built similarly. Both are 18 year old dark brunettes, and have slim builds. Both had semi-deep tans from a long summer. Both of them had tiny little butts attached to their lean legs. Laura had a larger chest, most likely a B-cup. Maureen was a few inches below five feet while Laura was a little taller. Laura was wearing a sun-dress while Maureen had shorts and a tank top on.

"Bobby, honey, why are you being so mean to your friends." I asked. I stayed seated on the couch as they stood around me.

"I'm not being mean mom, I swear."

"Bobby, I can hear you. I think you are getting a little big for your britches, don't you think girls?" Both girls shrugged and smiled, obviously too meek to say otherwise.

"Mommmm..." he whined.

"Stop it Bobby. Now, unless you want me to tell these young ladies a few embarrassing stories, you are going to do exactly as I say."

"What?!?!" he complained as his eyes shot back between me and the girls.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked.

"Not a chance."

"Fine. Girls, do you want to hear about our trip to Mount Rushmore?"

"Oh yes, Mrs. McCrane!" the girls said in unison.

"You wouldn't!" Bobby yelped.

"Then do we have a deal?"

"Fine"

"Good then take off your clothes. All of them." I ordered. The girls' eyes lit up.

"WHAT? No chance" he replied.

"Girls, do you know why Bobby had to miss so much school last year?"

"Fine, fine...." Bobby said as he began to strip his clothes off, stopping at his underwear.

"Keep going honey." I could see his semi-hard penis packaged away in his shorts. Apparently my son had been blessed.

Bobby took a deep breath and pulled down his whitey-tighties. His penis unfurled, as it had to be 6 inches long but still several shades away from an erection. It was as thick as an overgrown banana. He kept his eyes locked to the ground as Laura pointed and giggled at him. He bent over to pick his shorts off of the ground.

"Oh no you don't." I said as I held his underwear down around his ankles with my foot. After he struggled a bit, I bent over and grabbed his whitey-tighties with my hand.

"Now step through them." I said looking back up at him. When I turned my face up towards him I found my mouth mere inches from his still half-hard cock.

"Come on now Bobby. Do as your Mommy says." I was careful to pronounce each syllable clearly so he would feel his mother's breath on his exposed penis. Eventually Bobby stepped out of underwear while I continued to hold them. As he lifted his left leg out, I felt his dick brush against my hair. I doubt it was an accident.

The girls were mesmerized by my son's size. His dick looked even bigger on his slight build. This whole operation had certainly quieted him down. He was putty in my hands now.

I sat back up. I took my left hand and reached out towards my son's manhood with my left hand. I took hold of his penis by holding the tip of it lightly between my forefinger and thumb. I lifted his cock up so it would separate from his balls.

Taking both my hands, I made a dick sandwich with my son's cock and started rubbing him. I felt Bobby's shaft starting to harden as my hands polished him ever so softly. Laura and I looked at each other and had a laugh at Bobby's expense.

Laura noticed my son's cock hardening in my hands, "Bobby, you sure seem to like it when your mother plays with your penis!" Everyone laughed except Bobby, who was just staring at my hands.

Making a pathetic face, I asked my son, "Oh Bobby, do you want to cum on your Mommy's tits?" I held my chest out showing him the cleavage from my 34-GG's.

I continued to massage my son's prick when Laura chimed in, "I bet you just want your Mommy to take that thing and put it in her mouth don't you? Maybe if you are a good boy Mommy will wake you up with a blow job tomorrow."

"Oh that's a good idea Laura. Behave yourself and fill Mommy's mouth with cum." I replied as I opened my mouth and slowly moved towards my son's now rigid shaft. I teased him for a bit, letting his cock break the seal of my mouth but refusing to close down.

Laura saw what I was doing and patronized, "Oh poor baby," shrugging at him, "Mommy's tongue is so close to your cock but she just won't lick it.

I pulled back laughing all the way. Laura cackled as I showed my son my open mouth again. I started lightly stroking him again with the tips of my fingers.

"You girls want to touch his dick?" I asked. Laura stepped up first as she wrapped her little hands around Bobby's length.

"Whoa, I didn't know they were this hard." she remarked as she started a very amateur stroke. I helped her out, showing her how to twist while she moved up the shaft. After a few tugs, she was doing much better.

"Oh Bobby, you really are a freak with this ginormous cock." Laura laughed.

I noticed Maureen standing there quietly. Her eyes were fixated, obviously wanting in on the action.

"Maureen, honey, why don't you get on your knees huh?" She fell to her knees like slut. Laura led Bobby over to her by pulling his cock behind her. Maureen closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. However, Laura wasn't willing to give in so quickly.

Laura took my son's cock and laid across the length of Maureen's face. His balls were dangling below her chin, while the tip of his cock was sitting an inch or so above the part of this poor girl's hair. Laura and I cackled. She took hold of the back of Maureen's head and smushed Bobby's cock against her face. We both laughed as she slapped Maureen around with the length of my son's penis. Finally, she reached below my son, grabbed his balls, and planted them in Maureen's mouth.

"Suck bitch." she ordered as she started flopping my son's dick on her face again. Maureen closed her eyes and sucked hard.

Eventually, Laura pulled Bobby's sac from Maureen's mouth and said, "Alright, bitch, time to choke on it." She held the back of Maureen's head and shoved Bobby's throbbing cock in her moth. Her mouth was tiny and could not handle such a large member. Her cheeks puffed out as she desperately tried to take it all.

Laura was not pleased with her effort, "Come on you slut. Deep-throat it. I know you want to, you whore." She pushed them together like Barbie dolls as Maureen gagged on her throatful of cock. Her eyes were watering as Laura kept them together, pushing my Bobby up to this girl's gag reflex. Bobby had to be over 9 inches in length and as thick as cucumber. From lip to the back of her throat, Maureen had to be only 5 inches long, she had a slight neck that was at most 3 inches in length. You did not have to be a mathematician, do know where my son's length would wind up if Laura got her wish.

With tears in her eyes, Maureen took a deep breath as Laura separated them again. She grabbed Maureen's throat and said, "It's going down this time." Before pushing them together, she looked up and we smiled at each other. She drove them together once again. There was a slight pause when she had about 5 inches down the chute. Maureen fought her gag reflex as Laura pushed hard.

Maureen swallowed hard as my son's cock came crashing down her throat, her lower lip now kissing my son's balls. With Laura pushing there was no stopping it now, he was too far past her gag reflex, it would not come back up. His massive cock filled her throat. I could see the outline of his dick in her neck as her gullet spasmed around my son's length.

This was not enough for Laura, "Stick your tongue out!" she ordered. Maureen obliged as well as she could. Laura then started rubbing my son's sac on Maureen's tongue. I was getting a little jealous. I wanted my son to cum with me. I took of my shirt and bra, feeling the cool air on my tits.

After forty seconds of being chocked by cock, Maureen felt Bobby retreat from her throat.

"Bobby, come to Mommy." I said as he looked on his mother's tits for the first time. He walked over with his penis leading the way. He brought his cock to my mouth as I climbed on my knees. Him being so short, I still had to bend over to get to my son's dick. I opened my mouth wide and let my son's cock enter my mouth, once again, not closing down. I took my time, feeling its heat on the roof of my mouth. Once it hit the back of my throat, my full lips came crashing down. I bobbed up and down quickly, sucking as hard as I could. My pussy was gushing now that I was burying my son's shaft in my mouth.

Meanwhile, Laura took her panties off, flipping them on Maureen's face. She lifted her skirt up and pointed to the ground right in front of her. Maureen slid over on her knees. Once she got there, Laura, dropped her skirt back down and said, "Eat me!"

Bobby was fondling my tits now as I gobbled on him. His hands molested my chest. I tried to keep my head, making sure that I gave my son the best blow job I was capable of. From now on, I wanted him to come to me whenever he needed to be taken care of.

Pulling my mouth off of him, I asked, "You want to cum on Mommy's tits?" He shook his head and I placed his length between by heaving breasts. Tit-fucking had never felt so good for me. Something about having my son's red-hot 9-inch cock between my tits made me so hot. I bounced up and down as I pushed my 34-GG's together; desperately trying to look like a slut for my son.

"Oh yeah baby, cum all of your Mommy's tits!" I screamed. "I love you cock sweetie. Whatever you want Mommy to do to you, I'll do it. You want to fuck me? Anytime. You want to cum on my face, then have me blow you again? Done. You want to fuck Mommy's ass? I want it too."

I leaned back like a cowgirl as I gave my son a violent boob job with my massive tits, trying to think of the sluttiest thing to say, "Oh baby, I want you to fuck Mommy's ass tonight after these little whores go home. I want that this giant cock in my tits to be buried in my butt. After you are done fucking Mommy's ass, I want you to fill my mouth with cum!"

The last line must have sent him over the edge because I felt his trouser snake start pulsing in my tits. It wasn't long before I felt his hot cum was coating his Mommy's breasts. It was a massive load, he came for about 20 seconds, with the first few streams hitting my chin. After it was all said and done, I looked like I just made a porno for bukkake/tit-job fiends. I had never experienced a cumshot of this magnitude before.

Maureen was still pleasuring Laura when I called her over. "Maureen honey, come over here and clean me off. Bobby, sweetie, you go over there and eat Laura's ass out." Both of them did as they were told. Bobby, and his now flaccid penis, sat down and climbed underneath Laura. Maureen never got off her knees as she crawled over to me, as I sat back down on the couch.

Maureen stared at my breasts the whole way. As soon as she got over she began licking. Anywhere she saw Bobby's cum, she licked away. I just laid back and let this girl worship my cum covered 34-GG's. When she found the huge load of cum glazed between my breasts she went a little crazy. Lapping it up like a puppy. When she had cleaned me of all of my son's cum, she started sucking on my nipples.

I enjoyed my nipple suck while watching my son rim some young slut. He was stroking his cock while he did it, beginning to harden again.

"I think Bobby likes licking your ass Laura." I said as I moved Maureen's head to my other nipple.

Laura looked down and saw Bobby jacking off. She took her foot and moved Bobby's hand out of the way. She played with my son's cock with her foot, playfully stepping on it, and putting it between her toes.

"Guess so Mrs. McCrane. I bet you wake up soon enough to your son tossing your salad in your sleep." She said as she continued to toy with his dick using her foot.

"Oh Bobby, anytime you want to lick Mommy's ass you just let me know. If you are at school, just give me a call, I'll come over and you can lick my ass in some closet somewhere."

"Alright, Bobby, get up here and fuck Maureen's ass" Laura said.

Maureen's eyes lit up. I pulled her off of me and pushed her onto all fours. Unbuttoning her shorts, I yanked her shorts and panties down around her thighs. She had the smallest butt I have ever seen. Her cute little butthole was maybe the size of a nickel and was obviously virgin.

Laura pushed Bobby on his knees behind her. His cock landed in her cheeks. With his balls resting on the base of her pussy, his dick stretched out a full four inches beyond the most northern point of Maureen's ass crack. She flexed her cheeks slightly. I bent over, spit on my sons cock and stroked on some natural lube.

"That's enough." Laura ordered, standing on the other side of Maureen. "If she wants lube she can provide it herself."

Laura grabbed the base of Bobby's cock and aimed it at Maureen's mini hershey kiss. She let it rest there for a second before starting the butt fucking. Maureen's ass groaned loudly as my son's massive shaft broke the seal. Wincing in pain and moaning in pleasure all at the same time, Maureen was enjoying the throttling of her bottom.

Finally, her sphincter swallowed the tip of my son's dick. It closed down around the head, acting like shrink-wrap. Laura pushed them on. Maureen's asshole continued to wolf down the enormous shaft.

"You fucking slut Maureen," shouted Laura, "I know you want the whole thing in your ass."

Eventually she had 4 inches of cock buried in her ass but she wasn't done yet. About every 10 seconds she would swallow another inch. Ultimately, my son's penis disappeared from view, fully enveloped by the ass of a girl weighing only 90 pounds. Bobby slowly pulled his length out of her as the smell of nasty sex permeated the air. Maureen looked back and tilted her head back in delight. The moment Bobby's dick came out of Maureen's ass, Laura ordered her to stand. Maureen shot to her feet and Laura undressed her completely.

"Back down, put that dick back in her ass." Bobby followed orders as he obediently buried his bone in Maureen's rosebud. My son picked up speed as he was now officially fucking her anally. Maureen was in heaven, groaning like a porn star.

"When I say go," Laura barked, "I want that cock out of your ass and in your mouth. I am timing you, you have half a second to get it done."

"GO"

Maureen pulled forward and tried to spin quickly, licking her lips with anticipation. However, she moved too hastily, and stumbled. She regained her form and plunged her mouth on my son's shaft mere moments after it came out of her butt. As Maureen chowed down, Laura berated her for moving to slow.

"You act as if you don't want to be ass-to-mouthed by this 9-inch penis." Maureen continued to devour Bobby. "Put it back in her crack. We are going to get this right!"

Maureen turned back around and Bobby violated her again. After about thirty seconds Laura gave the order again.

Maureen was quicker this time, and she deep-throated him on her first try. She fought hard to keep it down as Bobby's cock filled her throat with the taste of her own ass.

Laura yelled at her again, "Come on, I know you love being ass-to-mouthed Maureen. Do it quicker this time."

Maureen finally made it on the fifth try and Laura rewarded her by letting her suck on his dick a little bit longer. Letting her enjoy being ass-to-mouthed by a monster cock. Eventually, Laura turned her around and started the butt fucking again.

I was getting hornier and hornier so I got undressed. I sat down in front of Maureen and gave her a deep kiss. The taste of my son's dick and her own ass was prominent. I laid down on my back and guided Maureen's head towards my crotch. She did as she was told, and began eating me out while my son fucked her butthole. Maureen was a talented girl. She began fingering my rear end and it sent me into a frenzy.

I began to cum moments later, watching my son stare at my tits. He too began to cum, filling Maureen's ass with jizz. I grabbed my tits as I climaxed, letting my son watch me play with them. There was no turning back now. My mind wandered to all the sexual barriers I would cross with my son.

blooke1234
blooke1234
326 Followers