Momo

Story Info
Grandmother Love.
3.2k words
4.49
150.1k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ItsMe1949
ItsMe1949
137 Followers

Growing up, I spent a lot of time at my grandparent's home. My grandmother, Marion worked at a bank and was home by 3:00 every day. My schools were not far from their house and I would ride my bicycle to their home after school. My parents worked and were never home before 6:00. I spent so much time with my grandmother that I looked at her as my second mother. In fact I called her 'Momo'. My grandmother was fun to be around and I always enjoyed her company.

Because of my love for my grandmother and our close relationship, I continued my daily visits throughout my high school career. My high school was only a block away from their house. Even after I got a car for my eighteenth birthday, I would leave my car at their house and pick it up in the afternoon. This gave me a chance to visit with my grandmother before school as she was getting ready to go to the bank.

At this time my grandmother was 59 years old. Her face showed exquisite beauty. She had large brown eyes that told millions of stories if you paid attention. Her cheekbones were high. Her lips were always red and looked like they begged to be kissed. Her face was framed by her shoulder length straight jet-black hair.

She was tall at 5' 10". Her body was toned from her afternoon workouts. She was very busty; the tags in her bra said 36DD. Her stomach had a little pooch, but was very smooth. Her hips were a little large, but proportional to her breasts. Her ass was to die for! Every time she bent over, I got a hard on. Her long legs seemed to always be tanned and I loved to look at her beautiful thighs as they rose into her gorgeous ass.

As you have probably already guessed, Momo was my fantasy woman. She was the subject of most of my jack off fantasies. Of course at eighteen, I was jacking off at every opportunity.

Our relationship changed when I began visiting in the mornings. My grandmother had always loved to playfully flirt and tease. But when I turned eighteen, she became much more aggressive with her teasing. She had never tried to hide her brief flashes of nudity, but now I was able to see her body almost daily and it was no longer quick flashes.

In the mornings before school, I would be visiting with her as she dressed for work. She greeted me upon my arrival in her housecoat. She had usually already put on her bra and panties under the housecoat.

I would follow her into the bathroom as she applied her makeup and fixed her hair. I loved this time with her because she always took off her robe before applying her make up. She would sit in her vanity chair chit chatting with me while she was only in her bra and panties.

Her large titties moved and jiggled as she reached up to apply her make up or to comb her hair. This never failed to give me a raging hardon. I know that she had to notice as my cock grew in my pants, but she never gave any indication that it bothered her. It was just something that happened every morning.

When she was finished in the bathroom, we would move into her bedroom so she could finish dressing. She always wore a little girdle with garters. It was so erotic to watch her wiggle her body as she tugged the girdle up her long legs and then over her beautiful ass. Her tits and ass gave me quite a show as they jiggled with her movements. If my dick had lost any of it's erection, it was revitalized as she wiggled and shimmied into her girdle.

Momo always wore nylons, never pantyhose. Her panties had to be removed before she attached her hose to the garters. I tried strategically but inconspicuously to stand in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed to put on her stockings. My eyes were glued to that beautiful black, hairy pussy.

Her legs were always spread wide as she rolled each of the stockings up her long legs. Once the stockings were attached to the garter and her stockings were straightened, Momo would step back into her panties covering that holiest of all places. She never seemed embarrassed that I had seen her pussy and did not say a word when she caught me staring.

The show was almost over as she put on her blouse, half slip and skirt. By this time I was almost ready to cum in my pants. Luckily she left for work fifteen minutes before I had to be at school. This gave me ten minutes to furiously beat my meat while I replayed the morning's erotic show in my mind. I would smell her pussy in a pair of her discarded panties that I would fish out of the dirty clothes hamper. I always had my biggest ejaculations as I remembered looking at her titties and pussy as she dressed and showed me her beautiful body as I jacked off into her fragrant panties.

After school was much of the same. She awaited my arrival before changing into her work out clothes. I would follow her into her bedroom as we talked about our day and she would take off her outerwear all the way to her bra and panties. She would then tell me to turn around and not peek as she took off her bra and put on her sports bra.

I turned away from her, but peeking was another issue. Well I guess I really did not peek, I stared! The dresser mirror on the opposite wall gave me a wonderful view as she pulled the cups away from her beautiful large breasts. There was some sag, but it did not detract from her beauty. Her thick nipples pointed down at a 45-degree angle. They were surrounded by large pink areolas. Oh how I wanted to suck those nipples until they became long and erect.

Speaking of long and erect, my cock was at attention by this time, pointing down my thigh inside my pants. I needed relief after watching her change bras. She would then tell me that all was covered and I could turn back around.

I was certain that she knew that I watched her in the mirror but this was a game that she allowed me to play. And I certainly enjoyed her game.

For her work out she wore her silky running shorts and a matching top. The top however had been cropped and barely covered her prominent breasts. Her workout usually consisted of some stretching exercises and about 30 minutes on her treadmill.

I sat in a chair while she did her stretching exercises. She generally faced away from me. I loved to see her bend over to touch her toes. Her pants always pulled tight across her big butt showing every sexy detail. I was also able to see up the bottom of her cropped top to see her bra-encased tits. She would sometimes catch me rubbing my dick as she looked back at me through her spread legs.

And then you can imagine what it was like watching her big boobs bounce as she ran on the treadmill. Her poor little sports bra just could not hold those puppies still. As her boobs bounced her taunt ass jiggled with every step.

By the end of her workout, her sports bra, cropped top and running shorts were completely soaked through with perspiration. My grandmother's clothes stuck to her like they were painted on. Every detail of her exquisite body was on display.

By now I needed to get in my car and go home so I could jack off. My poor dick had been hard for so long that I was getting blue balls. I needed relief.

That was pretty much our daily routine Monday through Friday throughout my senior year of high school. My grandmother teased me with her awesome body morning and afternoon, everyday. I jacked off at least twice a day, usually more, and still I was horny. And frustrated. I wanted to make love to my beautiful grandmother.

In early April before my graduation that was scheduled for the last week of May, my grandmother asked me a question that would change our relationship forever. She was going to rock my world.

It was a Thursday afternoon. I remember it as if it were yesterday. She had just finished her run on the treadmill and was sitting trying to get her breathing back to normal. She was wiping sweat from her forehead with a towel. She looked at me with a very serious face and asked, "Patrick, don't you like my body? I have been teasing you for the last seven months. I know that you are not gay because your dick gets hard as you look at me, but you never do anything about it. Do you not want my body?"

I just sat there with a dumb expression on my face. I was too stunned to answer. My grandmother was looking into my eyes waiting for my answer. I swallowed several times trying to moisten my suddenly dry mouth. When I thought I could answer, I began.

"I... I... I love your body. You are totally hot! I never tried to do anything because I did not want to risk that you would think I was a pervert and be upset with me. I did not want our relationship to be damaged."

"Patrick, I have wanted you to reach for me, touch me, make love to me since even before your birthday. But I have really tried to get you to react to me since you turned eighteen. You are now a man and looking at that bulge you leave here with every evening, you are a BIG man!"

"I can't believe this. If you only knew how many times I have fantasized about touching your fantastic titties. I want to suck your nipples until you have a nipple orgasm. I want to feel you shudder as I suck your nipples and finger fuck you. I want to make you CUM! I want to lick your hairy pussy and suck your clit. I want you to love my touch. I want you to want me to make love to you!"

"Oh Patrick. That is exactly what I want. Please... Please hold me. Take me in your arms and kiss me. I want to suck on your tongue. Please..."

By now my lips were locked on hers. Her tongue was chasing mine as we moved from her mouth and then into mine. My hands were on her bra-covered tits. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it felt to have her huge soft tits in my hands. The electric shock went straight from my hands to my cock.

I pushed her sports bra up and over her breasts. Her long thick nipples called to me. I had no choice but to pinch those hard paps and roll them between my thumbs and index fingers. Then I took each of her nipples into my mouth sucking hard trying to give her that nipple orgasm.

Momo moaned as I moved from nipple to nipple. I held each of her heavy tits in my palms, squeezing and molding them into all sorts of shapes. She loved my rough attention to her breasts. She moaned loudly and said, "Squeeze my titties harder. I love to have my tits squeezed until I can't stand the pain. When I scream 'stop', grab my nipples and pull my breasts hard out and away from my chest. It will make me cum like geyser."

Being the obedient grandson that I am, I really squeezed her tits hard. My grandmother's face, neck and chest began to turn red. She was not breathing. I squeezed harder. She gasped for air, watching intently as I brutalized her tits. Finally she gasped again and screamed, "Stop."

I grabbed each nipple between my thumbs and fingers and pulled them up and away from her chest. She screamed with the pain, or was it pleasure? She immediately started writhing, shuddering and trembling. Her legs collapsed and she fell into my arms for support.

As I held her and supported her body with mine I felt a surge of warm liquid on my legs. I looked down and saw that her running shorts and thighs were drenched. It looked like she had peed herself. But it wasn't pee. It was girl cum! She must have squirted a pint of that sweet smelling ambrosia!

My dick was now as hard as it had ever been in my short life. I needed to do something to get off. "Momo", can we go to your bedroom and make love?"

Clothes started flying as we moved the short distance to her bedroom. Momo stopped right in front of the bed. I grabbed her around the waist, picked her up and deposited her in the middle of the bed.

As she fell backward, I was kneeling between her legs looking at her soaked pussy. Most of her long, black pubic hair had been drenched with girl cum and was matted to her skin. Her puffy outer lips were engorged and slightly open showing the pink entrance to heaven. Her prominent penis shaped clit watched majestically from the top of her folds and guarded her entire pussy like an erect sentinel standing at attention.

I had to taste her pussy. I moved my face to within an inch of her opening. I inhaled deeply, smelling her sex. I stuck my tongue out and moved into her honey pot. Wonderful, fabulous, exquisite... no words could come close to describing her smell and taste. After getting a mouthful of her liquid gold, I began kissing every inch of that wondrous cunt.

Momo was loudly moaning and thrashing her head from side to side as I made love to her pussy. Then I circled her clit with my tongue. "Oh my gawd, oh my gawd," she chanted. I moved my lips to cover that long beautiful clit and sucked it between my teeth and into my mouth.

Momo grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled my mouth harder to her clit. And then she screamed, "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMM CCCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!"

Momo arched her back and all of her muscles tensed. Her whole body began to tremble as her orgasm traveled through her entire body. Her squirting girl cum instantly flooded my mouth and chin. For a minute I feared that I was drowning, but soon the deluge subsided as her climax faded.

A few minutes later, she let go of my hair and I lifted my head away from her soaked pussy. I looked at her beautiful face as she looked back at me with a grin that really told a story. "You are wonderful, Patrick! You can eat my pussy any time and any place that you choose. It is yours from now on! I will be your personal fuck slut!"

"You better wait before you say that, Momo. You may not like the way that I fuck you!"

I moved up and over her body. I took my cock in hand and aimed the bulbous head of my dick at the entrance of her heavenly vagina.

As my dick touched her wet vulva, she put her legs around my back and pulled me in to her waiting pussy.

I can't begin to describe to you the pleasurable feelings that I had as I sunk into her. Warmth, wetness, tightness; yes, her pussy was tight. Three thrusts into my grandmother's pussy and I was in to the hilt, balls deep in my grandmother's cunt.

I looked into her eyes. Her face showed the lust that she was feeling. "I love you, Momo." I could not believe the love I felt for that woman at that moment.

"I love you too, Patrick. Make love to me. I have waited so long for this. Take your time and make me cum."

I began thrusting into her cunt. Slowly at first, but picking up the tempo as I progressed. Longer, harder, quicker thrusts. As the pace picked up, we began to kiss again. Our lips joined and our tongues chased each other. Lips were sucked and bitten. We were definitely two people in love enjoying our lust.

As my thrusts quickened, her large tits began to really oscillate around her chest. They moved so much that I had a hard time catching her nipples with my mouth to suckle.

My grandmother was emitting long, low guttural moans. Her head was moving side to side as her climax approached. Her hips were thrusting up to meet mine as we fucked. Our pubic areas were slapping together faster and faster.

"Oh, Patrick... oh, Patrick... I am going to cum. Don't stop. Fuck me harder! DEEPER! Oh... oh... aaaaiiiieeeeeeeee!

My cock and legs felt her squirts of girl cum. Her body was shaking and trembling as she went through her orgasm with me riding inside her. As she began to come down from her orgasmic cum, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. Her lips met mine and we kissed and kissed and kissed.

"I can't believe it. I have never before squirted three times in one session of making love. I don't think I have ever been this excited and cum so hard. Oh, Patrick. I love the way you make love and you still have not cum. Fuck me you stud! Fuck my brains out."

I did not have to be asked twice. I immediately resumed pounding into her heavenly cunt. My orgasm was building quickly, but I was determined to make her cum one more time before I exploded into her.

"Is this what you wanted, Patrick? Have you wanted to have your big dick deep in your grandmother's cunt? Do you want me to be your cum slut? Do you want me to be your whore?"

Her nasty talking pushed her over the edge. Her body stiffened. Her eyes were closed tightly and she had quit breathing. Her face and neck were red as her orgasm swept through her. I thrust one more time deep into her womb and planted my seeds as I orgasmed with her. God... how great it felt to have finally fucked my grandmother.

As I squirted the last of my sperm into my grandmother, she began to gulp for air. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Our lips opened and our tongues chased each other from mouth to mouth.

As our kiss broke, she looked into my eyes and said, "It is official now. I am YOUR whore. You can have me any time, any place and any way that you want me for as long as you want me."

That was how my grandmother and I moved into a new phase of our loving relationship. I am happy to say that it continued for many years.

ItsMe1949
ItsMe1949
137 Followers