Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,306 Followers

Alec felt his Mom clutch his rod and gently stroke it's length. He gazed down and watched the shadow of her head descend towards his groin. His body reacted with a spasm as Kate planted wet little kisses alond the girthy underside of his shaft. She continued all the way down to his baby-smooth balls.

Kate nuzzled her face into the soft of his scrotum, his nuts bulging against the side of her cheeks. The loving Mom inhaled deeply and her eyes rolled back with delight as the young verile aroma filled her lungs.

"Mmmmm." She moaned.

She drug her tongue along the bulging vein along the base, then up and over his bell-shaped head. Alec felt her hot mouth consume him, her pink tongue probed the end of his peter, tracing it's shape as it circled the engorged bulb.

Alec shuttered as her tongue went into flutter-mode. As it did, her mouth dropped further and further, feeding on his rod. The lucky boy's heart raced as he felt his entire length sink into his Mom's throat. Amazingly, Kate's lips sank all the way to his scrotum.

Before long both Moms sucked greedily on the straining young pricks. Claire stared on in awe as she saw the silloutted heads of both women bobbing up and down. It was hard to believe it was her own Mom and Brother.

The tent was filled with wet slurping sounds as both mouths sucked hungrily on the pulsing slabs of flesh.

Alec's cock leaked and throbbed in his Mom's mouth. His hips worked up and down, meeting her sucking strokes. The heat of her mouth and twirling tongue was out of this world.

"Oh Mom!" He groaned.

With her lips pressed around the base, Ashley made a lewd throaty GURGLING sound as she felt her son's bloated cock in her throat. She whimpered softly as she fed on his throbbing meat with desperate hunger.

As she listened to the Boys GROAN and watched the cock-starved Moms work their magic, Claire felt her pussy throb between her legs. Almost with a mind of its own, her hand crept inside her panties and her middle finger began to do little circles against her quivering clit.

Alec gazed down to see the shadow of his own Mom's head rise and fall vigorously. He could feel her tiny hand now clutching the base of his cock, jerking that portion, while she fed on the rest. His boiling balls flopped up and down from the power of Kate's clutching hand and mouth.

Ashley's cheeks hallowed as she provided a suction tight seal for her Son to fuck. Up and down she worked, using all the hot tricks she knew to make her sons prick throb and quiver against her circling lips.

The Boys could smell the strong pungent aroma of wet pussy. All three women's cunts were hot and swampy, craving the strong slabs of teenaged fuck-meat.

Tim whimpered, thrusting his loins and forcing his cock deeper and deeper into his Mom's hot throat. Ashley sucked harder, enveloping every inch of his thick member.

"OH MY GOD!" Tim groaned as hot bubbling jism began to erupt from his cock and down his Mom's throat.

Kate too was moving with such a deep steady rhythem that she literally sucked her Son's cum right out of his balls.

"OHH YEAH!" Alec cried as rockets of cock-milk began to pulse from his peter.

Claire's mouth fell open and a quivering orgasm ripped through her. She imagined the intense sensations her Brother must be feeling against his glans as she watched her Mom suck like only an experienced women could.

Long thick ropes of hot jism pulsed from their piss-slits, soaking their Mother's throats. The Boys bodies bucked and quivered as the hot lips and tongues milked their quivering organs, sucking and pulling at their young dongs.

Even after they were drained dry, Kate and Ashley nursed on their cocks tenderly, feeling the quivering meat deflate slightly in their mouths.

"Mmmm...yum!" Ashley finally said.

Both her and Kate crawled up and gave them a few quick kisses, then turned and moved towards the exit.

"Goodnight boys," Kate said seductively as the ladies made their way out.

The women returned to the trailer camp about an hour after they left. Their hair was back down and they giggled, chatting as they walked.

"There you girls are," Tom said.

Ashley stepped up next to her husband. "The boys have their tent all set up. Sure is buggy up there though."

Tom smiled at Jim. "Well I'm sure they feel better now that their mommies have checked up on them."

"I think so...what do you think Kate?" Ashley said, sharing a smile with the other Mom.

Kate winked back at Ashley. "I think they seemed very releaved by our visit."

Claire began to snicker and Jim watched her move towards the RV.

"Well it's nice to see her a little happier. Your chat must have worked."

"True...I don't think you'll have to worry about her making up those silly stories anymore." Kate said.

"Well thank God for that. Imagine her hating her brother so much that she'd make that shit up about you and him."

Kate shared a meaningful smile with Ashley. "I know, right."

Ashley rubbed her husband's shoulder. "Honey, Kate had an idea that I really liked. Since we've all become such good friends, maybe we can travel and spend the rest of our vacation time together."

"It's okay by me," Jim said.

Tom patted his wife on the leg. "Well it does sound like a good time....and if that's what everyone wants, then who am I to spoil the fun."

Late that night, Alec woke to a text message. He opened it to find a picture sent from his Mom. It was taken at waist level, with her peeking down at the camera over the swell of her mountainous breasts. Her nipples poked out, huge and engorged. Her hair was slightly disheveled, like she had just gotten up to use the bathroom. The dreamy look of love in her eyes was unmistakable.

"I WANT U," it said beneath the picture.

Alec's cock immediately stiffened.

The next morning Tim and Alec made their way back to the RV camp.

"Im gonna get a shower dude," Alec said.

Tim headed towards his family's trailer. "Yeah, me too. See you in awhile bro."

Alec enetered the RV and saw his sister sitting on the sofa reading her glam magazine. She flashed him a look and couldn't help but smile.

He noticed that Claire was wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy boy shorts with pink polka dots and a wife beater t-shirt. She was built a lot like their mother...shapely tan legs, a full luscious buttocks and large teenaged breasts. And although her tits weren't nearly as big as Kate's, they were large enough to turn the heads and harden the cocks of just about every guy at her school.

"Where's Mom and Dad?" Alec asked.

She faked concentration on her magazine page. "Mom's in her room...Dad's next door."

Alec moved towards the bathroom. "I need a shower."

His parents bedroom door opened and Kate stepped out, meeting her Son near the bathroom entry. The big busted mom was wearing a pale pink silk button-up nightshirt. It fell just below her ass, leaving those gorgeous legs on display.

She fed her son a flirty little smile. "Hi."

"Hi." Alec answered, feeling a tad bit uncomfortable due to the events of the night before.

"Headed into the bathroom?" Kate asked.

"Yeah."

Kate glanced at his chest, then back into his eyes. "Me too."

"Oh, go ahead, Mom...I'll wait."

She smiled lovingly, revealing her gleaming white teeth. "That's ok...you go first."

"No really, Mom. I don't mind waiting."

Kate giggled, then fed her son a playful gaze. "We could go in together," she said, raising an eyebrow.

Claire's mouth fell open as she peeked over her magazine, listening in to their conversation.

Alec giggled. "Mom, that bathroom's tiny, there's no way."

Kate moved in close to her Son, placing her hands against his strong shoulders. "Well, once we're in there you could lift me up and I could wrap my legs around you. Then we'd have plenty of space to do...whatever."

She rose up on the tip-toes of her cute little bare feet, her smooth legs flexing, then gave her son a soft peck on the lips.

Kate dropped one of her hands and Alec felt it gently take hold of one of his. She looked over at her daughter, who was blatantly staring at this point. "Claire?"

"I know, I know...I'll watch for Dad," Claire said.

"Thank you," Kate whispered, then led her son into the tiny bathroom.

Once inside, she closed the door behind her. There wasn't much floor space between the toilet and tiny shower. For a moment Mom and Son just stood there facing each other.

"Take off your shorts," She whispered as she reached under her nightshirt and slid her dainty little pale-pink panties down her luscious legs.

Alec dropped his shorts and and his big bobbing peter stuck straight out hard and proud.

Kate gazed down at it. "Well, there's certainly no room for that big thing out here. Guess you'll have to put it inside me."

Alec's mouth fell open, his heart racing with excitement. "S-s-seriously?"

Kate gazed at him, bit her bottom lip and nodded willingly. Just the site of this doting brown-eyed beauty made Alec's cock flex, arcing at an upward angle. It's big blue veins bulged obscenely along the meaty cock-shaft. The shiny bell-shaped head expanded as it ballooned with blood.

Claire quickly moved to the bathroom, sticking her ear to the door. She heard some movement coming from inside, but it was impossible to tell what was going on. Impatiently, she cracked the door just a tad and peeked in on them.

Alec was holding Kate up off the floor. Her gorgeous tan legs were wrapped around him, her arms thrown around his neck as they kissed hungrily.

Unsteadily, Alec took a few steps sideways then turned, pinning Kate against the wall. Claire saw her Mom reach down between them, grasping her brother's quivering rod.

Claire heard her Mom's voice quiver. "I need you."

The young teen felt his cock being guided to Kate's juice-slickened hole, his nob prodded and slipped through the steaming fleshy layers of labial meat until he felt it pop into the scalding mouth of her vagina.

Claire watched her brother's throbbing dong slowly disappear inside their mother, Kate's shaved pubic lips stretching around it's girth.

"Ohhhhh God!" Kate moaned.

Her inner rings contracted around the stalk, molding to its contours as the strong teenaged erection slithered deeper and deeper along her coital walls.

Kate pushed her pelvis forward and Alec GROANED in delight as he felt the rest of his cock sink into the throat of hot pink fleshy love. Her cuntlips were now plastered to the hairless hilt of his cockshaft, Alec's balls resting snuggly under his mom's ass.

For a long moment they remained still, locked and clinging in full penetration. Alec's cock was so fucking hard that Kate could feel his excited heart beat pulsing through his organ. She tightened her spongy box around his fat prod, gripping it and smothering it with hot slippery fuck-oil.

"UUUNGHH!" Alec whimpered.

Somehow, he knew that his Mom was communicating to him through her cunt. By her squeezing this way, it was as if some primitive maternal signal was being sent through his cock to his brain, saying "it's okay now...you're home."

"Fuck me!" Kate whispered desperately.

Alec set his hips in motion, sawing his big peter up and down his Mom's birth canal. His hands tightened on the soft warm flesh of her thighs as he held her up, lodged against the wall.

Kate rocked her experienced pelvis into her son, meeting his thrusts. "OHHH YEAH!"

She ripped her nightshirt open. Buttons flew everywhere as her big mommy-tits began to bounce and slosh against her son's lean young chest.

Alec groaned, as he felt her warm voluptuous softness clutch onto him, urging him to fuck the shit out of her. "Oh God, Mom!"

Claire watched their bodies pound together. She could see her brother's balls swinging wildly as he thrust his big peter in and out of their Mom's hot sucking hole.

Kate's strong silky legs were grasping at his young body like a mother-spider clutching onto its prey. Their bodies bucked and thrashed, writhing in the heat of the fuck.

"Holy shit!" Claire thought, as her hand crept inside her boy shorts.

Alec GASPED in pleasure. His whole world was centered around his cock and balls. His fingers sunk into the smooth firm flesh of her thighs. Kate churned and ground her hips, fucking every inch of her Son's strong quivering pecker deep inside boiling cunt. Her outstretched pussy-lips smacked against his hairless hilt as beads of fuck-honey lathered his phallis and dripped from his swinging scrotum.

The young teen could feel his Mom's tight coital walls squeezing and rippling, her pink soft inner flesh smothering the sturdy battering ram as it carved through the velvety pocket, packing it full of long beefy dick.

"Ohhhh sweetie, I'm gonna cum! Don't stop! Oh please don't stop!" Kate whimpered.

Hearing that his mom was going to cum on his dick gave Alec a sudden surge of overwhelming confidence. He wanted nothing more than to impress the shit out of his gorgeous Mom, so he increased his tempo, bucking his hips wildly.

"OHHHHH SHIT!" Kate screamed, startling Claire as she crouched at the doorway frigging her clit.

The girl was in awe of her younger brother. He held their Mom up with ease and like a porn star, was fucking the hell out of her.

"OH, OH, OH, GOD...I'M CUMMING! OH BABY!" Kate cried.

With a loud wail Kate flexed her cunt around her son's cock as she began to cum in a shuddering wave of rippling flesh.

The increased friction on Alec's penis sent him to another level of wild euphoric pleasure. His Mom's love-box seemed to be pulsing against his glans in a tight bubbling grip.

Alec GRUNTED and Kate felt his prick swell as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss rocked her body.

"OH MOM, I'M GONNA SQUIRT!" Alec grunted.

Thick ropes of jism churned inside Kate's clutching sheath as they spewed hot and milky from Alec's deep thrusting lance.

Even Claire's pussy quivered with orgasm as she watched her Mom and Brother's bodies shiver and thrash almost violently.

"Ohhh fuck!" She whimpered.

After a few minutes of kissing and grinding, Kate stroked Alec's cheek tenderly. "Oh sweetie, your body's shaking. You better put me down."

Alec eased his Mom onto the floor and leaned against her as they embraced against the bathroom wall. She caressed the back head with her her long nails as he lay his head against her neck, catching his breath.

Alec's softening pecker slithered from Kate's twat making a creamy, throaty plopping sound as it slipped out the gooey mouth of her vagina. It was followed by a thick frothy stream of fuck-cream.

"Wow, that was...uh...amazing," Alec muttered.

Kate gazed at him, with hearts for pupils. "YOU were amazing."

"No, I mean it mom...I've done it with my girfriend a couple times, but it felt nothing like that."

Kate smiled, stroking his head. "Well, your girlfriend is still young, love"

Alec let out a long drawn-out SIGH. "The way you were squeezing and making it ripple around me...how did you do that?"

"Years of experience, sweetheart. Ask any guy and they'll tell you...no one can fuck like a middle-aged Mom can."

Claire pulled opened the door. "Not true!"

"Well...not always," she said, standing in the doorway awkwardly.

Alec did his best to cover his cock with his hand. "Geez, ever hear of knocking?"

"Give me a break...I saw the whole thing."

"What are you a perv or something?" Alec asked.

Claire giggled. "You're one to talk...motherfucker."

"Claire!" Kate chided.

"I may not be your age Mom, but I have had a lot of experience. In fact, I've had guys tell me I'm the best cocksucker they're ever had."

Alec laughed. "Yeah and I'm sure they say that to every girl."

"I'm sure you're wrong," Claire glared, placing her hands on her hips.

Alec noticed the way his sister's large breasts were jutting out. He could clearly see her protruding nipples and the pink circles of areola through the tight wife-beater top. "Bet I'm not wrong."

"What, you think just because you have a big cock and that you've had Mom suck on it that you know everything...well you don't."

Kate put her hands on her hips and glared at her daughter defensively. "Well it seems to me, Claire that I've been sucking cock for over twenty years. I don't wanna burst your bubble, sweetheart, but I'm pretty sure that I can out suck a 19 year old girl."

"Okay, then prove it," Claire said.

Claire's eyes got big, as if she couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth. Kate too looked surprised, but Alec most of all.

Kate folded her arms under her huge drooping breasts, looking at her daughter defiantly. "Ok...you wanna challenge me...fine, come in and close the door."

"Fine!" Claire said, doing as her mom asked.

Alec looked at his Mom like she was crazy. "Wait a minute, Mom are you sure we..."

"No, it's okay, sweetie. We'll let YOU be the judge of who's better at sucking dick...me or your sister."

Both women knelt in front of Alec, who stood there looking down at them in disbelief.

With a little hesitation, Claire reached out and wrapped her tiny hand around the base of her brother's dong. His entire cock still glistened with fresh fuck juice.

She gulped nervously as she stared at the massive barbed head, huge and engorged. She slowly slipped it into her mouth and let her tongue slither around on it's smooth sweet-tasting surface.

Alec felt her tongue twist up underneath his bulb and wiggle against his frenum. This caused him to shiver and SIGH with excited plessure.

Kate rubbed his leg tenderly, gazing up with a smile at the pleasure washed across his face. "Well, little miss hotshot, I think you're doing something right already."

"Umm-hmm," Claire hummed, pushing her ovaled lips down around the throbbing prick-shaft.

Kate looked on as her daughter sucked hungrily on the meaty dick, while jacking the bottom half with a nice tight grip. Alec's big hairless scrotum swung back and forth as his sister clutched and tugged on the hardening phallus.

Alec watched his sister's face as she fed on his prick. Her eyes were closed and she let out hungry little whimpers as she sucked, like a starving baby nursing on a bottle.

He could feel her soft tongue slipping up and down the underside of his shaft. She relaxed her throat and GURGLED obscenely as she took him as deep as she could.

"There's still some left. Come on, Claire...take it all," Kate urged.

As hard as Claire tried she couldn't take all of the massive peter into her mouth, leaving about two inches unswallowed.

When she removed the dick to catch her breath, Kate moved in, taking one long wet lick along the length of the bulging pipe. When she reached the flaring head, the tip of her tongue began to wiggle wildly against the glans.

Alec's legs went weak. "Holy shit."

The blowjob Alec got in the tent was in darkness, but now he was watching his own Mom lick his big horny cock and it was the most amazing site he'd ever seen.

She wrapped her hand around the root and fed his peter into her mouth, which felt boiling hot. Kate gave it a few quick stroking sucks, then let it POP from her mouth.

The horny Mom gazed at the big purple tip with hungry eyes, then let her long pink tongue flail around it. Again, she stabbed the meat into her mouth and sucked greedily. "Mmmmmm."

Claire looked on, in awe as she watched her Mother's mouth drop further and further with each stroke of her brother's shaft. Kate's lips slid up to the head, then drove forward until his entire dong disappeared.

Claire's mouth fell open as she watched her mom's lips become plastered against Alec's hairless hilt, his balls resting against her chin. The boys knees buckled.

"Ugghh!" Alec sighed.

"Holy shit!" Claire whispered, realizing she was being completely outdone.

klrxo
klrxo
9,306 Followers