Mom's Best Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
An invitation to a good dinner and a fantastic dessert.
4k words
4.56
294.2k
93

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flim62
flim62
286 Followers

I was finally on my own. I had turned 18 in April and chafed for 4 months, working at a fast-food job and getting laid if I could. Problem was, I still lived at home. Now, I was free. I had moved into the dorm and my parents had gone back to our hometown. Free!

One little thing still nagged me though. My parents' best friends, Ron and Sheila Dobbs lived in the town—in fact, Ron was the baseball coach at the university and Sheila taught in the history department. They were my legal guardians, and although I was 18 and they had no control over me, they still felt responsible for me, and every week or so they would give me a call or stop me on campus to make sure everything was going OK. It wasn't intrusive, but it was still a reminder that they could always call my parents and tell them something. It takes a while to break free from that feeling completely.

Anyway, they had invited me over for dinner next week. I liked them OK—they had no children of their own and they had always been a bit like an indulgent uncle and aunt to my brother and I. I didn't really mind going—I just didn't want it to get to be a habit.

I knocked on the door and Sheila opened it." Hi, come on in, David. Bad luck—I just got off the phone with Ron. He should have been back from that away game a couple of hours ago, but the bus broke down and he won't be home until sometime in the middle of the night. They've sent another bus, but it's four hours one way."

"Maybe I should come back another time..." I began.

"Don't be ridiculous—I've already fixed dinner, so you have to help me eat it. Come in and sit down."

I didn't mind—I had been around their house enough at various times over the years to feel comfortable. I went in and sat on the couch. We chatted as she finished setting the table. As she did, I watched her.

She was fairly short, but had a nicely proportioned body. She had big fluffy hair, which framed a cute face. Her figure was what I would call average—nice tits, but not too big, nice ass but not too prominent—and shapely legs covered in pantyhose. Her high heels gave a great lift to her ass and made her legs look smooth and taut.

"OK, come to the table, " she called. I sat down and we had a good dinner and a good conversation. We talked about general, normal subjects, and to her credit, she treated me like a real person instead of just the son of her friends.

After dinner, she invited me to go sit on the couch while she fixed us some coffee. I was flattered that she considered me a coffee drinker. After all I was only 18 years old. I sat on one end of the couch and she soon came into the living room with two coffees, put them down, and sat on the other end. The couch was fairly long, so she swung her legs up onto the couch and sat facing me.

We continued to talk about this and that, while I tried not to stare at her feet and legs. Like I said, she was wearing stockings or pantyhose, and her feet were petite and sexy looking in the shiny nylon. Even as we chatted, I was thinking how much I'd like to kiss them, then work my way up those smooth legs to the edge of her dress and then...

"Wh-what?" I stuttered. I hadn't been paying attention.

" I asked you about your girlfriend—Mona, is it? —I've seen you around campus a few times."

"Oh, yeah, sorry, my mind was on other things...yeah, Mona's fine. We get along really well together."

"I wish Ron and I were still like that." As she said this, she kicked off her pumps and tucked her feet up under her, giving me a good look at her legs as she did so. In fact, when she had repositioned herself, her skirt had slid up so that I could see the darker band of nylon at the thighs of her pantyhose. "I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you're my friend and I trust you. Ron and I don't get along anymore."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was still naïve enough to ask that sort of thing. I had seen them, spent time with them, and they seemed like any other middle-aged couple.

"Ron hardly talks to me, and he certainly doesn't look at me."

"I can't believe that," I told Sheila. "I mean, he must look at you."

"Oh yeah," She gave a bitter little laugh. "He looks at me when I get in his way. But you know what I mean—he doesn't look at me the way a man should look at a woman. Not even vaguely interested. I know I'm 42 years old and I don't look as good as I did when I was 22, but... I think maybe he's seeing another woman."

I didn't say that I had heard some rumors around the gym about the athletics secretary sleeping with one of the coaches. She was a student named Heather, and she had long hair and short skirts that met about two inches below her ass. Every guy I knew tried to find an excuse to go the office when she was there because you invariably got a glimpse of her panties. And if she bent over to pick something up off the floor... As far as we knew she didn't have a boyfriend, so maybe it was Ron who was lubricating her honey-hole.

She paused. "I don't know if I should tell you this."

"It's OK," I urged her, "I would never tell anyone anything that you told me in confidence—between friends."

I used the word "friends" because she had. I was beginning to hope that our relationship might go beyond that. I had this hope because she was telling me rather personal things as well as for another reason. She had taken her feet out from under herself and stretched her legs toward me. Now her feet were resting on my thigh. They were dainty and gorgeous and covered in the nylon of her beige pantyhose. I wondered if she was wearing "sheer --to- the-waist." Or if they had cotton crotch . Or if they...and her feet looked so smooth. I wanted to take her feet in my hands and kiss them and lick her toes, get her excited. I was sure she would get excited because my girlfriend liked me to lick her toes, and she always came quickly after I took them in my mouth and sucked them. My cock was starting to get uncomfortable in my jeans.

"Well, if you promise not to tell anyone..."

"Of course not," I said quickly.

"Well," and here she rubbed her feet against my leg a little bit, "a few months ago, I decided to do something special to get Ron to look at me. Actually to do more than just look. It's been months—almost a year—since we've -- since we've, uh, been intimate."

"I find that incredible," I burst out. "My God, you've got a gorgeous face, and a body to die for, and when you dress the way I've seen you, in short dresses with high heels, any man would be crazy not to be intimate ..."

I realized I had probably said to much. I had let her know that I had looked at her in more than a "friendly" way. But she didn't seem to notice—or rather, she didn't seem to mind.

"That's a sweet thing to say, David," she said , with a dazzling smile. "But it's not quite that way. I'm starting to sag"—and she cupped her tits and pushed them up—" and I'm getting some wrinkles."

Since she had responded so well to my earlier comment, which I thought was way over the top, I decided to go for broke. "Sheila," I said, " can I tell you something that is just between the two of us?"

She nodded.

"Given the choice between you and a 22 year old—for example, my girlfriend, Mona, I would always choose you."

"Oh."

She seemed embarrassed, and I didn't want her losing the thread of what was gong on , so I said, "You were telling me...?"

"Oh yes. I bought a couple of things—sexy lingerie and I put them on before Ron got home one day. I had some candles lit, the lights down low, some slow music on , and I was ready for him to come in. I mean, I had gotten myself excited a little before he arrived." She stopped thought for a moment, then turned that brilliant smile on me again. "You don't mind me telling you things like this do you? No? Well, as I said, I was wearing a black negligee and black silk stockings and black heels—I embarrassed the salesman at the shoe store when I bought them because I asked for "fuck-me" pumps in a size seven—but he know exactly what I wanted. I had also bought a black lacy bra and matching panties, but I decided not to put them on. I checked myself in the mirror to make sure that he would see everything-- you know what I mean..."

She stopped and seemed lost in thought. She extended her legs completely and rested her feet on my lap—right on top of a noticeable bulge. I couldn't help but look at them. I could see the each delicate toe with the nail painted pink. Her feet looked so delicate e and delicious. I wanted to take her toes in my mouth and make her hot—so hot that she would soak her panties before I ever touched her pussy...

"I had on soft, slow music, the lights were down, I had lighted some scented candles and..." He ignored me. Well, he didn't ignore me, but when I kissed him and tried to pull him towards the couch he just said, 'maybe later, I'm kind of tired now.' I was so mad—I had done my best to be a hot willing slut who wanted to -- to -- you know, make love, and he said he was tired. I didn't say anything, a but I blew out the candles, turned off the music, turned the lights up and went back to the bedroom and changed into a baggy great sweat suit. Then I went in th e bathroom and cried."

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "No one deserves to be treated like that. I can't believe that you were so -- I mean, that -- what I mean is that..." I didn't know how to say what I meant. I couldn't believe that any man could resist Sheila dressed in a negligee and high heels.

"What is it you mean, David?" she said softly.

"I mean , how could anyone resist you dressed in sexy lingerie and stockings and heels like that? I know I couldn't."

"And what about now?" And as she said this in a low and suggestive voice, she leaned back further against the arm of the couch and moved her legs slightly apart so I had a clear look straight up her skirt to where her pantyhose changed color at the thighs. She put her hands on the edge of her skirt and slid it up , exposing her mound. Can you resist me know, even though I'm just dressed in a pantyhose and a dress? Can you, David?"

I tried to swallow , but my throat was gummed up, but at last, I got some words out. "No, I can't resist you—I don't want to resist you. What do you want me to do?"

"Use your imagination," she said throatily.

She slid down a little farther and rested her head against the arm of the couch, and in doing so, she managed to get her skirt to slide up another couple of inches so that now I could see more than just the bulge of her mound. I could see most of her belly, which swelled gently, and the dark triangle of pussy hair above the top of her light blue bikini panties

I got onto my hands and knees at the other end of the couch. I kissed her feet and licked my way along her instep , and up her calf until I reached her knee. Then I stopped and kissed her knees while my hands were busy rubbing her nylon-covered legs—from the ankles all the way up to her thighs. I rubbed my face against her warm thighs, The top of my head was pushed against her pussy.

My aunt had taught me how to make love to a woman, and the women I had been with since that time had all told me I was good lover. I think it was because I went slow. Mona, my girlfriend was a good fuck, but she was too quick—once she got excited, she came within a few minutes. I liked older women who knew how to make love-making last a long time.

So I moved slowly. I looked Sheila in the eye, stuck out my tongue, and then pushed my face into the crotch of her pantyhose, which was now getting very moist. I nibble don her cunt a little through the pantyhose and satiny panties, then I continued upwards, kissing and licking all the way up to her navel.

I kissed her belly all over, making her squirm. I slid my tongue under the waistband of her pantyhose, all the while caressing her legs and ass with my gentle hands. The feel of the nylon, warmed by her flesh made me get harder and harder until I thought I was going to cream before I even got my jeans off. I had to stop or I would come way too early. I wanted her to come first ( another lesson from my aunt that I had learned well.)

I lifted my face away from the delicious, soft skin of her belly and looked Sheila in the eye again. "Do you like the way I use my imagination?" I asked her.

Her face was twisted and her mouth was open. I could see that her eyes were full of lust. She didn't even speak, she just nodded and contorted her face face even more. It was easy to see that she desperately needed to be fucked.

I leaned forward, put my hands behind her shoulders, and helped her into a sitting position. I unzipped the zipper of her dress and slid it off her shoulders. I laid her back down and started kissing her shoulders. At last she found her voice, but when she spoke , her voice was so distorted with lust that I could barely understand her. "It's been too long," was all she said.

She said this in a voice thickened with desire and further obscured by the fact that she was licking and nibbling my neck and face as I continued to kiss her shoulders. My hands were roaming over her upper body until they found her tits and as I cupped them and squeezed, she let out a gasp. I squeezed harder and she said, "yes!" in a loud voice. I knew I was on the right track. I pushed her dress farther off her shoulders and pulled it down, exposing a lacy bra which matched the color of her panties. I pulled the straps off her shoulders and pushed her bra down off her boobs. They were about the size of apples, a little saggy, but the nipples were dark pink and hard and standing up like little bullets. When I lowered my mouth onto one of them and sucked, Sheila wrapped her arms around my neck, put her hands on the back of my head, and pressed my eager mouth onto her rock-hard nipple and moaned. It was one of the sexiest sounds I had ever heard—the moaning of a woman who sounded like she was going to explode with passion.

I stayed that way a few minutes. Well, she wouldn't let me go. I shifted from one side to the other occasionally, sucking and licking. It seemed her nipples got harder and harder like rocks in my mouth until I thought they would explode. Once again, I was getting too turned on and I needed a break.

I managed to free my head from her arms, and I raised myself above her on my arms and looked at her again.. "Kiss me," I ordered, and I lowered my mouth towards hers. My hands were busy , sliding over her tits, then down, over the nylon-covered expanse of her belly, down over her mound, sliding in between her legs, touching the wet spot on her pantyhose, caressing her inner thighs, filling my hands with hot female flesh that wanted me inside her.

Her mouth was hot and hungry. She took my tongue deep and played with it, licking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. She broke away from the kiss and stuck her tongue out, wiggling it in a the sexiest way, attacking my face with her eager tongue, licking here and there, teasing my lips with it, licking my throat and ears, until she took my face in her hands and brought my mouth back to hers. I broke the kiss for a moment, and said, "This what I'm going to do your pussy." She squealed as I put my tongue deep into her panting mouth while at the same time pushing my hand hard against her still pantyhose and panty- covered cunt.

I slid further down and started seriously nibbling her pussy again, only this time, I was slowly sliding her pantyhose down, down over her hips, down, further, so the first hair of her bush appeared, down to the waistband of her panties. I hooked my fingers in the waistband of her panties and began sliding them down with her pantyhose. She was making loud incoherent moans and she scrabbled at her panties , trying to pull them down faster. I wouldn't let her.

I continued to slowly lower the nylon and satin that was covering her love-box, lower, until her hairy mound was visible to my hungry eyes, then another inch or two so just the top of her of dark red slit was visible. I stopped there for a moment, gazing with lust at the top of her swollen pussy lips. She raised her hips off the couch, pushing her cunt towards me. I put my hands under her gorgeous, warm ass, and pulled her up the last few inches. Then I dipped my head and put my tongue in the top of her wet slit and burrowed in until I found her clit. And I began to lick hard.

I had wanted to take this slower, to spend more time on foreplay, making her hotter. Actually there was no need to. She was so excited now that I felt her start to cum almost immediately. And she squealed again and I almost came then and there.

I raised my face from her thrusting pussy for a quick look. Both hands were over her mouth and her eyes were closed. Her face was unrecognizable as waves of passionate pleasure flowed over her. Her whole body was shaking while she continued to thrust her cunt towards my mouth, so I obliged and went back to licking her clit.

It was too much. She was heaving and bucking so much I had to move back or get my nose broken. She was till squealing, though not as loudly now. I continued to hold her ass cheeks in my hands as I watched her shudder and shake and after a long time finally come to a rest, still raised up on her heels. I leaned forward and kissed her on the hairline where the curly brown fuzz that covered her mound began.

"Oh God, don't—don't, I'm too—sensitive-- ohh God, --ooooooooooooohhhhhhh." She was still heaving and sucking in great gasps of air. "Oh, sweet Jesus, I've never had an orgasm like that before."

I gently lowered her quivering ass back onto the couch. Her panties and pantyhose were still covering half of her pussy. I pulled them all the way down and off her feet. Her pussy was the color of dark red and glistening with juice and her pussy lips were open and wet. I could see them quivering.

"David—fuck me."

I didn't need to be told twice. I obeyed. I was about to come. I stood up and quickly stripped.

While I was ripping off my jean,s she got on her hands and knees on the couch and placed her hands on the arm. She spread her legs and raised her ass.

Again, I didn't need to be told twice. I got on the couch behind her, positioned the head of my cock against her shining slit, and push forward.. Her cunt was surprisingly tight and I had to push a little to slide all the way in, but slide all the way in is what I did. I was so deep in her pussy that there was no place left to go. She moaned loudly and pushed back against my cock and then wiggled her ass.

God it felt good! I had been an inch from coming before, and now I was only half an inch away—I knew I wouldn't''t last long with this lust-crazed middle-aged, juice-drenched honey using all her experience on me. I slammed into her again. And again she pushed back and twisted, all the while letting out hoarse animal sounds.

Here was the fulfillment of my fantasies—a horny older cunt that was hungry for my man-meat—and then I remembered—she was my mom's best friend! And that did it—I started to blast the inside of her vagina with a load of cum. After I stopped I stayed deep inside the wet heat of her pussy. I leaned over her back, reached around and cupped her tasty tits in my hands. I could feel her hardened nipples rubbing against my my fingers as she continued to wiggle her ass slowly now, from side to side, giving my cock little jolts of pleasure.

At last I moved and we shifted positions so she was laying in my arms on the couch. She nestled her head into my shoulder and put one hand on my waist. "David? Thank you" she whispered.

"What for?"

"You gave me what I needed ."

"And what was that?" I said , just to keep this delicious conversation going.

"David, I need regular orgasms and it's not quite the same with my own fingers. So, I want you to come back if you think you can manage it."

flim62
flim62
286 Followers
12