Mom's BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers

"I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I pumped as fast as I could and blew deep inside her holding my dick there as my cum filled her pussy.

"Oh no!" Mom exclaimed. "I'm not on birth control. Chris I told you not to. Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to Mom – I had to. As a matter of fact I want to again." I said as I leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

But our kiss was broken when Vicky pulled my hair again and said, "My turn when we get home."

I gave Vicky a kiss also, and felt my dick twitch inside Mom.

We then fixed ourselves up and straightened our clothes as best we could. I drove us back to the house. I was looking forward to fucking both of them when I got home, but when we entered the house Mom gave me a kiss saying she had had enough for one night. She then went into her room.

Vicky didn't stop her, but gave me a devilish look and said. "I hope you fuck me like you fucked your mom."

I won't ever forget that night. My wish to fuck Vicky had come true, and we fucked like wild animals until daybreak.

Just as I was about to pass out from total exhaustion, I heard Mom walk in and say. "You think you have one more for me?"

As it turns out, I did - and more after that one. Mom was right when she said everything would change. We all fucked on a regular basis. Not ever all together, and I think, with Vicky's help, I can get Mom interested in a three way. I can't get the fantasy of them embracing and kissing out of my mind. I would also love to see Mom make Vicky cum.

Who knows? Maybe that will be a story for another time . . . .

bob03567
bob03567
4,107 Followers