Mom's Christmas Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,183 Followers

"She started telling me about how for generations there has been a secret tradition that says that on Christmas eve of a son or daughters eighteenth year, the parent sleeps with them as the greatest gift they will ever receive."

"Bullshit." I said simply.

"Let him talk Matt." Chris said quietly.

"That's pretty much what I said Matt." Todd continued. "Maybe not just like that, but hell man she was Mom. But she said that it was okay, and that I was her beautiful son, and she wanted to enjoy me in that special way. Wanted to enjoy every part of me."

I put my head down, and had to resist the urge to put my hands over my ears. When the hell was Mom coming home?

"I held back, it was wrong, people don't do that shit." Todd said. "But she started telling me how her father had been with her and how wonderful it was."

"What?" My head snapped up. "Grandpa slept with Mom?" I threw my hands in the air "For Christ's sake Todd, what the hell have you been smoking at college?"

"Not just Mom, but Aunt Kathy too."

"I don't believe I'm listening to this."

"And it's never discussed, except on Christmas eve when they bring it up and say how special it was, but that's it. That's why it's always such a surprise." He shrugged. "Our cousin Jack is three years older than me; I never knew he was with Aunty. That's kind of the fun of it, we both know we've had our time with our mothers but we have never once said it."

"Hey Joel's going to be eighteen next year." Chris added. "Bet Auntie's already looking forward to it."

Todd turned back to me, but Chris spoke again.

"Hey Todd, what if, well you know what if the kid is the same sex." He made a disgusted face. "The dad's don't..." he trailed off.

Todd smiled.

"I asked Mom that once. She said that, that is how you know the tradition is meant to be. You can go back generations and it's always been daughters born to sons and sons born to daughters."

"Really?" I caught myself asking.

"Absolutely!" Todd answered with an even bigger smile, probably because he could see that despite myself I was getting caught up in his twisted fairy tale. "Think about it, Grandpa had two brothers, but he and grandma had two daughters. Aunt Kathy has two boys, and Mom has us." He grinned. "Looks like we're all going to have girls."

"And if you do you're going to...." I trailed off, sickened at the thought.

"That's not something to think about for a long time Matt," Todd said, then glancing over at Chris pointed at him. "Stop asking questions, you've been through this already."

Looking back at me, Todd went on.

"So anyway Matt, like you I was pretty weirded out. But Mom was right up close to me, she smelled so good, and she was pressing against me. She started whispering in my ear about good she was going to be to me, better than any of the girls I'd messed with because we were so much closer. She kissed me and I tried to back away, but she had my hair, and a minute later I was kissing her back."

Todd again had that faraway look in his eyes and a slight smile on his face as he spoke.

"It was amazing, the next thing I know we're..." He stopped as he saw what had to be a look of disgust on my face. "Matt all I can say is nothing had ever felt more right. We had gone to the hotel at noon and didn't check out until ten." He shook his head. "When we got back Dad was pissed because we were supposed to be back early, and I remember thinking how mad he would really be if he knew."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. "Dad never knew!"

"Of course he didn't" Todd said as if I were stupid. "The tradition is on Mom's side."

"So Mom slept with you, then was with Dad." I said quietly. "She cheated on..."

"No she didn't!" Todd snapped . "It's not cheating Matt; it's a beautiful once in a lifetime experience! Mom never touched me after that. The closest we came to being inappropriate after that is that every Christmas eve she gives me a nice long kiss and tells me how great that day was. It's not cheating Matt, its family."

"You sound like a Jerry Springer episode!" I said, completely appalled.

"Springer, that's a good one!" Chris laughed.

"But really," Todd went on, ignoring him. "That's why it's okay for you. Tracy will never know Matt, and it's not like Mom is some whore at school. She's different; it's not like being with another woman."

"Yeah think about it," Chris said. "You sleep with a girl at school; Trace will find out, she's never going to ask you if you've slept with your mother." He laughed again.

"That's because no one does that!" I told him.

"You know Chris; I think you had too much egg nog." Todd grunted. "You're not helping me out here."

"Well let me," Chris said.

Getting up he sat on the edge of the bed next to me.

"Don't bother," I told him. "I've heard enough."

"Hey you let Todd talk, you can listen to me a minute." he put his hand on my leg. "See Matt, I can identify with you more than Todd can."

"Is that so?" I asked sarcastically.

"Of course, think about it. First off Mom didn't come to me first like she did Todd; it was big brother over there that did just what we're trying to do. He sat me down and started telling me all about this and..." he laughed. "Tell him Todd."

"He smacked me in the mouth like you tried to do." Todd said grinning.

"That's right." Chris agreed. "I was just like you Matt, I didn't want to hear that bullshit about my Mom, plus you know with Dad being gone, I had that thought too and I was pretty disgusted."

"I feel a but coming," I sighed.

"Todd got me calmed down, and told me what he told you. I was like 'yeah okay Oedipus' and figured I'd listen then go tell Mom that Todd needed some help. But as he kept going I started thinking about it. I..."

He looked away as if embarrassed.

"Go ahead and tell him Chris." Todd encouraged. "It'll help us out."

With a sigh Chris continued.

"I was a virgin. I had a couple of girlfriends, but I kept getting nervous when it came to sex, and Dad was gone, and I felt funny talking to Todd, and you were too young." He shrugged. "So I'd never done it. Finally I admitted that to Todd, and he started telling me how gentle and loving Mom would be, how she loved me and would be sweet to me. She would just take control and I would have no worries."

"Mom was your first?" I rolled my eyes. "Wow, you guys even took the time to make up different stories, nice touch."

"You'll see Matt," Chris said calmly, then went on. "Well, Mom comes in and I just saw her differently, I saw her as a sexy woman, a woman who wanted to love me, and do anything I wanted. She took her time and went nice and slow with me..."

For a minute or two!" Todd burst out laughing.

"Anyway," Chris continued while shooting Todd a nasty look. "It was incredible, nice and slow and easy. The second time though," He whistled. "Goddamn Matt, she was like a..."

He flinched back as I brought my hand up. I didn't swing, I simply pointed at him.

"I don't want to hear about it."

"Yes you do Matt," Chris said. "Oh yes you do. You just won't let yourself."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Just what I said Matt, look you're stuck on the rules. Incest is bad, and know what? If it's all the time and kids are involved and someone gets pregnant, sure it is. But this isn't incest Matt, it's an act of love. No one knows how long this has been going on. Grandpa told Mom that his mother told him that her great grandmother slept with her father." He put his hands out.

"Hundreds of years Matt, at least. And no one has ever let it slip, no one has ever done anything they don't want to, and everyone has loved every minute of it. It's a nice fun secret. It's hot and sweet all at the same time. It's not sick man, its special. And know something Matt? I'm taking sociology and this shit is in the blood after generations. You know I didn't realize until after the fact, but there had been times I'd looked at Mom and had a few nasty thoughts. She kissed me once a couple of days before that night, right on the lips and I thought about it all night. Hell I had a hard on and felt like a sicko." He spread his hands out. "But it was a calling Matt, I was being drawn to her because the time was coming."

"Nice," Todd said to Chris. "I wasn't thinking of it like that."

"I have been." Chris told Todd. "Matt let me ask you something, and be honest with us. Did Mom look hot today? Yes or no?"

I stared at him and was about to blurt out no, when Todd said softly. "Be honest Matt, I know the answer, even if you don't want to admit it."

I swallowed and found myself thinking back to those red fishnet stockings, how long and well shaped her legs were. I recalled that twisted dream of Mom letting her skirt drop to the floor.

"Matt?"

I envisioned Mom's long hair and huge dark eyes, her full lips. It suddenly dawned on me that I always looked for videos where the girls had that look. I always told myself that I did that because Tracy was blond so I wanted to see what different girls looked like. Now I wasn't so sure, was Chris right? Did I secretly think of her like that?

"I...," I put my head down. "Yeah, she looked good. But..."

"Okay, so yes." Todd nodded. "Now, when she kissed your neck did it feel good?"

Keeping my head down, I recalled that warm feeling I had gotten as her lips brushed my neck. How the feel of those soft lips had sent a shock through me. With a start, I realized my cock was stiffening. All I had been thinking about was Mom and my body was responding. No, it was the rum and what my brothers were telling me, I was drunk, and not thinking straight.

"Silence speaks volumes." Todd said. "You liked it, and that's good. Now, I have one more question for you. Do you want to make Mom happy?"

"I always want Mom to be happy," I responded right away. "She deserves it."

"That's the perfect answer Matt." Chris slapped my leg in approval. "Well what is going to make Mom happier than anything is a night with her son."

"Forget it!" I snapped. "This is..."

"Its win, win Matt," Chris interrupted. "When, not if, but when you're with Mom, it will make you both very happy. She'll get what she has wanted so badly, and you will have your little problem solved."

"Problem?" I asked. "Right now this cock and bull story is my only problem."

"No Matt, you have a little sexual problem." Chris said nodding in agreement with himself. "Like I said before what if Trace never grows up? What if she keeps wanting loving vanilla sex?"

"Well, maybe she'll..."

"Maybe, maybe not." Chris shrugged. "But you said you don't want to cheat, which is great Trace is a keeper, but you're always going to wonder Matt, you're going to get more and more frustrated. Sooner or later you'll cave to some slut, she'll find out and you will be done Matt." He made a clucking sound with his tongue. "Be a shame to never know what a nice long hot blow job feels like. A worse shame to find out at the cost of a sweet girl. But you can have both Matt, yes you can."

"He's right little brother." Todd said taking over for Chris. "Think about it Matt, a night like one you've fantasized about, a night with a woman who will do it all and love every minute of it." He smiled wickedly, "Want to cum on her tits Matt? Her face," The smile widened and he laughed. "How about the mouth, bet that's what you want, to be able to cum inside a nice soft mouth."

"Everything Matt." Chris whispered. "She'll ask you what you want, and she will do whatever you say, she's here to make you happy."

As my brothers continued going back and forth I tried to block out their words, but couldn't. Todd was talking about doggy style, and Chris was mentioning how hard I could go, how I could finally know what it was like to really fuck a woman. I could feel the sweat trickling down my face, and my cock was semi hard. Worse than their words, were the images that I could not stop my mind from associating with those words. I saw Mom between my knees, my cock in her hand and her mouth just over it, her tongue licking her lips ready to start sucking on me. I closed my eyes and tried to shake it off. I saw Mom on her hands and knees, her ass pointed at me, telling me to come take her.

"Please stop." I said it more to myself then to my brothers, but Todd said quietly.

"It's okay Matt, don't be ashamed, and don't fight it, it's meant to be."

"That's right little brother." Chris said in a soothing tone. "I know what you're feeling, I can see it in your face Matt, you're thinking about it, and it's going to be better than you can imagine."

I looked over at him and leaning over he surprised me with a hug.

"Matt, you're going to make Mom so happy tonight."

"No," I replied although nowhere near as adamantly as I had earlier, "This is wrong it's"

We all jumped at the sound of a knock on the door.

"You boys okay in there?" She asked.

I tried to answer, but couldn't find my voice. This was it, when Mom came in I would find out if this was bullshit or not. I would tell her the insane stories that my brothers had told me and...

"Come on in Mom." Todd called.

I looked up as the door opened and Mom came in. My eyes widened, and I felt my heart begin to pound, as I was struck by a single thought.

My brothers weren't lying.

Mom was wearing a red nightie that was held closed by a red ribbon that was tied in a bow just above her breasts. Speaking of her breasts as she came closer to me and into the candle light I could see that the night gown was transparent. I could see her large round tits through the thin material, more than that I could see the dark shapes of her nipples, her hard nipples. The nightie flared open under her tits, showing off the soft white skin of her still flat stomach. I tried to tell myself to look away, but just as they had in the dream, my eyes continued to take in my mother's scantily clad body.

The night gown reached down to her mid thigh, but the open front exposed the fact that all Mom was wearing below the waist was a red thong. The thin strip of material barely covering the space between her thighs. Her long legs were bare, but looked just as good out of the stockings as they had in them. I saw that she was also barefoot, and her toe nails were painted the same deep red as her nails. Mom reached the foot of the bed, and I was aware of Todd and Chris both standing up from where they had been sitting next to me.

"Mom you look beautiful." Todd said softly. "Absolutely beautiful."

"Most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Chris added from my left.

"Thank you boys," Mom said quietly. Looking me in the eye she asked. "What about you Matt, do you like how I look tonight?"

"I..." I had no idea what to say. I could feel myself getting redder by the minute, and the sweat was starting to drip into my eyes.

"I wore this just for you," Mom said. "I figured simple, but sexy, you like?"

Without waiting for an answer Mom, as she had done earlier for Chris, lifted her arms over her head and turned slowly around. The back of the nighty was open exposing her smooth skin, but what had my attention was the back of thong. It was literally just a string that left the cheeks of her ass completely exposed. I heard something that sounded like a whimper and realized it had come from me. Mom had stopped with her back to me and I couldn't remove my eyes from her. Mom's ass was round and firm, and looked even better than Tracy's. As I watched Mom bent over slightly, and playfully shook her ass at us.

"Oh my god." I said softly.

Mom turned back around and laughing said. "I'll take that as a yes!"

"You lucky bastard." Todd said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I am so jealous."

"Now, now Todd," Mom whispered. "You had your time. Tonight, it's my babies turn to enjoy." Smiling at me she asked. "Are you ready for our special night Matt? Because I know I am."

As she finished speaking Mom beckoned to Todd and Chris who immediately walked around the bed to stand on either side of her. I watched as their eyes hungrily roamed Mom's body. Reaching out Mom placed her hands on the sides of their faces. Both Todd and Chris leaned into her touch, their eyes closed. Mom closed her eyes as well, and sighed softly. I found myself staring at her face. Her hair was down, and she was still wearing the deep red lipstick she'd put on for work. The candle light appeared to be making her bare skin glow and I found myself thinking that my brothers were right. Mom was beautiful.

Not just beautiful, but desirable. I'd never really noticed before how large her tits were, I could see her erect nipples poking through the nightie and imagined what they would feel like. Stop it! This was my mother. There had to be more to this, maybe it was still a joke, I thought feverishly. Part of me wanted to try to get away, but I was sitting with my back against the headboard and Mom and my brothers were at the foot of the bed. Mom opened her eyes and shook her head,

"You didn't answer me baby, you ready to share our family tradition?"

Still not trusting myself to speak, I shook my head.

"Don't be afraid Matt, there's nothing wrong with what we're going to do. Didn't your brothers tell you how wonderful it is?"

"They...did." I managed to get out.

"Good, this is going to be a great night for both of us Matt." As she spoke, she slid her hands from my brother's faces to rest on their shoulders. "It will be unforgettable." she sighed. "There is not a Christmas that goes by that I don't think of my night with my daddy."

"That didn't happen." It couldn't have.

"Of course it did baby," she said calmly. "He was so gentle with me," she smiled softly. "I have to say though I am still jealous of your aunt. See I'd messed around with a boy or two before that night, but my sister hadn't. Daddy was her first."

She shrugged, and as she did her tits bounced beneath the nightie.

"That's okay though, I got to be one of my boys first," she turned to Chris. "Didn't I sweetie?"

"My best." Chris said leaning over and kissing her cheek.

"Aww aren't you sweet." Mom said giggling like a young girl. "But you're not sweet are you Matt?" she asked. "A little birdie told me that you get all the sweet you need." She gave me a smile that caused my heart to beat even faster. "That's okay; I can be your bad girl tonight."

"No!" I said loudly, "This is a joke!"

"Honey would I be dressed like this if it were a joke?" Mom asked as she rubbed her hands across her tits. "Would I do this?" she cupped her tits and started toying with her nipples through the night gown.

"Damn." Todd said, watching her.

With an effort I tore my gaze from her tits and looked at her face.

"I don't believe it." I shook my head again, as much to try to clear it as to deny what I was seeing. "This isn't real, you guys are messing with me!"

Mom removed her hands from her tits, and looked over at Todd, a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry Mom," He said quietly. "We tried, he's just..."

"It's okay Todd." She answered softly.

Looking back at me she said

"Well Matt, it looks like there's only one way to really prove this to you." She smiled, "And I will owe you an even better time for allowing me a chance to bend the rules a little."

"What are you..."

My words trailed off, and my mouth fell open. Right in front of me Mom had turned to her left, wrapped her arms around Todd's shoulders and drew him into a kiss. I heard Todd moan and his hands immediately slid around her waist. Mom was kissing him hard, and a moment later I saw her mouth open. I watched disgusted, but unable to turn away as Todd parted his lips and slipped his tongue into Mom's mouth. Mom moaned her approval, then breaking the kiss leaned her head back and turned it to look over her shoulder.

Letting go of Todd with her right arm, she reached out behind her to Chris. With no hesitation my brother stepped up behind her, slid his arms around chest, and grabbed her tits! Mom let her head roll back and let out a loud groan that sounded as hot as anything I'd ever heard in the movies. Chris leaned in, and finding her lips with his own, began to kiss her as hard as Todd had. My gaze shifted to Todd to see that he had nuzzled his face into Mom's neck and was kissing and sucking the creamy skin of her neck and shoulder. I also saw his hand slide up under her night gown, and push against Chris's hand. Chris let go of Mom's tit, leaving Todd to grab her bare breast under the nightie. I gasped as through the transparent material of the night gown I saw Todd's fingers caress her nipple. Mom broke her kiss with Chris and moaned,

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,183 Followers
1...345678