Mom's Christmas Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers

Once again Mom parted her lips and showed me her tongue. This time however she lifted her tit and bending her head licked her nipple. Holy shit that was hot! Losing the last inhibitions I had I blurted out, "I want you to suck my cock."

"This cock?" Mom asked, reaching down and squeezing it. "You want your mother to suck this hard fucking cock?"

"Yes, oh please Mom!" I groaned as she gave it another squeeze.

The wet spot on my shorts was growing larger and my cock was so hard it was painful.

"Oh baby, that sounded sooo good!" Mom said, "How can I say no to that?"

Sliding back down to the foot of the bed, Mom reached down and grabbed the waistband of my shorts. I felt a brief hesitation. One last thought of am I really going through with this. I looked up at Mom's huge bare tits swaying over me, and her bright red lips, the ones that she was eager to wrap around my cock. Fuck it! I raised my hips and as Mom pulled my shorts down my rock hard cock sprang free.

"Oh, look at that." She whispered. "Oh honey, you do want your mom don't you?"

"I want my mom to suck my cock." I said growing bolder. "I want to see your pretty red lips wrapped around it."

"Oh yes sir," Mom cooed in a tone that made my cock twitch again.

Mom started to lie down between my legs, when I said softly.

"Take your panties off, I want you naked."

I had an image of Tracy getting pissed off in my mind, and hoped I hadn't pushed to far. To the contrary, Mom gave me a huge smile.

"Anything for you my baby." she said.

Standing up at the foot of the bed she slipped her fingers into the sides of the red thong and started to slide it down her hips, just before I could see the top of her pussy, she turned around, putting her back to me. I started to protest, but stopped as slipping the thong down past her ass, she bent over. Her ass looked incredible, but even better was the sight of her completely bald pussy winking out at me from between her legs. Her pussy was so wet I could see it glistening. Mom shook her ass at me, and I licked my lips at the thought that soon I was going to be sliding my tongue up and down that hot little box.

Turning back around, Mom climbed back up onto the bed and as I opened my legs, lied down between them on her stomach, she propped herself up on her elbows, and reaching down grabbed my throbbing dick.

"Oh, is this all for me?" She asked as she gave it a squeeze.

"Every bit of it." I managed to say as I sat there in awe at the sight of my naked hard cock in my equally naked mother's hand. Her red nails looked fantastic around it, but not nearly as good as her red lips were going to look.

"Oh, and there is quite a bit of it." Mom sighed as she began slowly pumping it. "I'm a lucky woman, all my boys have a lot to give me."

I a vivid image of Mom lying between Todd's legs, to my surprise I found it turned me on. My thoughts returned back to the here and now as Mom gave my cock a hard squeeze sending some of my pre cum squirting out of it.

"Hmm, look at that." She cooed, as she wrapped her hand around the head of my dripping prick.

I moaned loudly as she started pumping her now sticky hand up and down the length of my cock.

"Yeah, let's get this nice hard young cock nice and sticky."

I moaned and reaching down put my hands on her shoulders, Mom smiled up at me, and leaning down stuck the tip of her tongue into the tip of my dick. Pulling it back, she took a long trail of my pre cum with her. I watch as she lifted her head higher, then with a wink flicked her tongue into her mouth. Oh my god, this was going to be better than the movies. Lowering her head Mom placed her tongue at the base of my shaft and slowly licked her way to the top.

"Oh goddamn!" I groaned at how good her soft wet tongue felt.

"Like that Matt?" She asked as reaching the top she gave the head of my cock a quick lick. "Like watching your mom play with your cock?"

"It's the hottest thing I've ever seen." I told her.

"Hotter than this?"

Opening her mouth, Mom bent her head and in one motion took the entire length of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as I felt her lips touching the base of my shaft.

"Mmmm," Mom groaned.

She angled her head, and amazingly I felt myself slip even deeper into her incredibly warm mouth. I gasped and jerked my hips as I felt her tongue slide out and lick my balls. Holy shit, my mother was deep throating me! She slipped my cock from her mouth and I gasped as she had been sucking so hard, there was a popping sound as my cock sprang from her mouth. Christ, just like in that...

"So was that hotter?" Mom asked.

"Oh, yeah."

"Well you just wait baby, I have something your going to love!" She looked down at my cock and licked her lips, "But first I want to enjoy this cock, and watch you enjoy me doing it."

Dipping her head between my legs Mom swirled her tongue around my balls, then one at a time, took them into her mouth and sucked gently on them. While she worked my balls with her mouth and tongue her hand was slowly pumping my cock. My hips were starting to twitch with the desire to have my cock back in her mouth. Sensing my impatience, Mom looked up at me.

"Tell me baby, tell Mom what you want."

"I want you to..."I paused. "I want you to put my cock back in your mouth."

"Whatever you want," Mom said lifting her face, and giving the tip of my cock a kiss. "How about I play a little first?"

Grabbing my cock, she turned her head and began rubbing my cock all over the side of her face. She turned and began doing it to the other side of her face, and I let out a sharp breath at how good her face looked covered with my sticky fluid. Mom kissed my cock again and started gently swirling her tongue around the swollen head. My hips jerked and I groaned.

"Please don't tease me Mom!"

Mom giggled,

"Aww am I teasing you?" She pouted. "I'm sorry sir, maybe you should tell me what you want again."

"I want you to suck my cock, nice and hard!" I told her.

"Anything you want."

Mom placed her lips over the head of my cock and slowly, an inch at a time, started taking it all the way in. I squeezed her shoulders and with a groan thrust my cok into her mouth. Mom moaned and lifting her head so that only the tip of my cock was in her mouth stopped. I wasn't sure what she wanted and also stayed still. Removing my cock from her lips she whispered, "Go ahead baby, fuck my mouth!"

She placed her mouth back on my cock, then reaching out grabbed my hand and placed it on the back of her head. Not needing to be told twice, I started bucking my hips up and down, thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth. Mom moaned as I did and looking me in the eye, held her head still as I... as I fucked her mouth. I started pushing her head down to meet my thrusts and moaned as I saw her hips grinding into the bed; she was getting into me face fucking her! I started pumping harder and driving my cock even deeper into her mouth. Mom was moaning around my cock and I could feel my legs starting to shake, it wouldn't be long before I would be cumming. Not wanting it to end so soon, I stopped thrusting and gently pulled on her hair.

Taking the hint Mom released my cock.

"What's the matter baby? That didn't feel..."

"It felt too good," I said embarrassed. "I want...I want it to last."

"Listen baby," Mom said softly as she light caressed my cock. "I am going to spend plenty of time sucking this cock tonight, I am going to suck you hard again and again, all night long baby."

She licked the tip of my cock before continuing.

"Every time I want more I am going to wrap these lips around this hard young cock. But for right now baby? Just relax and let it go, let me suck you off nice and quick and get that edge off so when you fuck me, you can give it to me nice and hard for a good long time." She winked. "How's that sound?"

"That's the hottest thing I have ever heard." I told her.

"Good, now sit back, relax, and let your mother take good care of her baby,"

Mom slipped my cock back into her mouth and started bobbing her head in a slow steady rhythm. She wasn't moving slowly, but not too fast either. I sighed with pleasure and as she had said, leaned back against the headboard and watched my mother blow me. Oh how wrong that sounded, but how fucking good it felt! Mom had bent her legs up and was playfully kicking them back and forth. I watched her ass rise and fall slightly as her hips rocked gently into the bed as she sucked my cock. She was taking me a little over halfway down and I could feel her tongue pressed against my shaft.

Reaching down between us I grabbed her tits and started toying with her hard nipples. Mom moaned softly in her throat and began sucking faster. The entire time she was sucking she was looking straight at me, and I found myself looking into her big brown eyes as she continued to give me the first real job of my life. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and started following her lips with it, jeking me off as she blew me. I felt my thighs starting to tremble again, but this time I found myself getting more excited. I was going to cum while getting my cock sucked!

I wondered if she were going to let me cum in her mouth or... I gasped as reaching under me, Mom started rubbing my balls. I groaned loudly and started squeezing her nipples even harder. Mom moaned her appreciation and started sucking even faster.

"Oh, oh yeah!" I moaned.

Unable to help it, I started thrusting my hips into her mouth, Mom's eyes were still looking into mine and she was moaning as loudly as I was. I could feel the cum beginning to race through my cock, and tried to hold it back wanting to enjoy every second of my mother's amazing mouth. Mom gently squeezed my balls and with a loud cry I felt my cock explode in my mother's mouth.

Mom quickly lifted her head from my cock, but keeping it open held it just over the head of my cock while jerking me off.

"Oh shit!" I groaned as I watched her pump my cock, and let it spray into her mouth.

After the first couple of spurts Mom pushed her tongue out causing some of the cum to pour down her chin. I was moaning like an idiot as spurt after spurt of my hot white cum shot off into her wide open mouth. Mom pumped my cock furiously until there was nothing left, then after closing her mouth, opened it and let my cum slowly drip out of it and back down onto my cock.

"Oh Mom that was...Oh!"

I cried out as Mom sucked my cock back into her mouth. She slid it back out, and as I watched, wide eyed, proceeded to lick every drop of cum from my cock. When she was done she licked her lips, opened her mouth wide to show me it was empty and said, "All gone!"

"Oh..." I gasped. "I...oh damn."

"Was that okay Matt?" Mom asked as she sat up between my legs, "Did you like your blow job?"

"I loved it!" I told her still trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah, your Mom's a good little cock sucker?"

"Damn straight she is." I laughed. I couldn't believe I was doing this, let alone I was loving it.

"Well let's see if a good tongue runs in the family."

With that Mom rolled over onto her back next to me and slowly spread her legs open.

"Come on baby, your mom has a very hot, very wet pussy that needs her son's attention."

I rolled over on top of her so that I was lying between her legs. I was propped up on my arms and bending down found her lips. Mom kissed me back hard and immediately pushed her tongue into my mouth. I moaned as I could feel my semi hard cock pressing against her wet pussy. The thought that soon I would be entering that pussy caused a thrill of excitement to go through me. I slid my lips from hers, and sliding down started kissing the soft skin of her neck.

Mom sighed contentedly and started playing with my hair as I kissed and licked around her neck and throat. I slid lower and after kissing the top of her chest began licking around her nipple. Mom moaned and pushed her tit at me. I put my tongue out and slowly traced a wet circle around her nipple.

"Oh, I can't wait for that to be my clit." Mom whispered.

I moved over to the other nipple trying to take my time and let her enjoy it. What I really wanted to do was dive between her legs and suck her pussy as hard as I could. Instead I sucked her nipple into my mouth then proceeded to go back and forth between them, sucking one while fondling the other.

"Oh Tracy is a lucky girl." Mom said softly. "You are very good."

Hearing Tracy's name should have bothered me but didn't. My brothers were right, who was going to know? I worked my way lower, kissing Mom's soft flat stomach, and finally sliding down between her legs kissed the inside of her upper thigh.

"Oh, now who's teasing." Mom laughed.

I kissed her leg again and took a deep breath, inhaling the incredible scent of my mother's pussy. I reached out and gently spreading her lips lightly blew on her clit. Mom's hips jerked and she moaned loudly. I smiled, pleased with myself. I flicked my tongue out, barely catching her clit.

"Oh baby." Mom moaned. "Just like I said about your cock, you're going to going at that pussy all night. You can take your time later, right now honey; your mother needs to cum in that beautiful face of yours."

I didn't need to be told twice. Spreading her lips further open I eagerly plunged my tongue into my mother's steaming slit. Mom cried out and I moaned at the sound. Keeping my tongue rigid, I started rocking my head, pushing my tongue in and out of her dripping pussy.

"Oh, oh honey!" Mom purred. "Look at you, tongue fucking your mother!"

I drove my tongue into her pussy as far as I could and as I slid it out sucked hard. Mom cried out again and I moaned as I received a mouth full of my mother's sweet juice. I swirled it around inside my mouth loving the taste and texture of the most forbidden fruit of all. Placing my tongue in her pussy I slowly licked my way up through the soft wet folds towards her clit. Mom was moaning and her hips were rocking gently as I took my time, flicking my tongue around and enjoying every inch of her smooth pussy. When I reached her swollen clit I gave it a gentle kiss, then sucked it hard into my mouth.

"Oh fuck yes!" Mom called out. "Oh right there honey! Suck that clit baby, suck it!"

Like any good son, I did as my mother said, and started sucking her clit in and out of my mouth. Sliding my hand back I slipped two fingers into her pussy and started thrusting them in and out.

"Yes!" Mom squealed. "Harder!"

I did as she said, plunging my fingers harder into her sopping wet and amazingly tight pussy. Mom was so wet; I could hear my fingers driving into her. I released her clit from my mouth and started swirling my tongue around it in hard fast circles.

"Oh yes!" She moaned. "You work that pussy, you make it purr!" she groaned again. "Oh baby, I am going to cum so hard for you!"

Spurred on by her cries I started licking as fast as I could, while thrusting my fingers even harder. Mom was moaning continuously and I could feel her thighs starting to quiver.

"Slide a finger back." She whispered.

I slid my other hand down and started to try to work a third finger into her pussy.

"No, further back," she said.

I started to slide my hand down and felt my finger touch her ass. I stopped there.

"Right there, Matt," Mom moaned. "Slip it right in my ass."

Holy shit, could this get any hotter? I gently eased my finger in to her ass as I continued to lick her clit and work her pussy with my fingers. Mom groaned, and I pushed my finger a little further into her incredibly tight ass. She pushed her hips at me, and hoping it was what she wanted, I drove my finger into her ass. It was the right move. Mom thrust her hips into my face, arched her back off the bed and went off like a rocket. She let out a long loud wail of pleasure that was louder than anything I'd ever heard before.

"Oh keep licking!" She cried out. "Oh, please don't stop!"

I continued to lick and use my fingers as she moaned and thrashed on the bed, her thighs had closed around my head and she was grinding her wet pussy into my face. Not that I was complaining, I couldn't get enough of it! I sucked her clit back into my mouth and was rewarded with another loud scream of ecstasy. I wondered if my brothers could hear this. I found myself hoping they could, and that it was turning them on knowing their little brother as making their mother cum, just as I'm sure they had done.

Mom let out a soft whimper and went limp on the bed. As her legs fell away from me, I gave her clit one last kiss and sat up on my knees between her legs. I looked down and smiled at the sight before me. Mom looked beautiful, her sweat soaked black hair was fanned out around her on the pillow, her lips were parted as she breathed hard from cumming, and her eyes were half shut. Her huge tits were covered in sweat and her nipples were as hard as they had been all night.

Looking up at me, she gave me a tired smile.

"Oh damn baby, you are a good boy!"

Her gaze dropped down to between my legs where my cock was again standing at full attention.

"Ahh youth," she giggled. "Well baby, what do want to do now?"

"I want to..." I swallowed hard. "Mom I want to fuck you."

Mom raised her legs in the air, placed her feet on my shoulders and with a sexy smile whispered,

"Then fuck me."

With no hesitation I grabbed her legs, pulled her close to me, and with one long thrust drove my cock hard into my mother's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out. "Oh Matt! Damn that feels fucking good!"

Hell yeah it did! Mom's pussy was hot, wet, tight and best of all, it was hers! She was right, I thought as I started pumping my cock in and out of her hot box, this was incredible. I was fucking the woman I'd loved the most my whole life! The most beautiful woman I'd ever known, and here she was laid out before me, legs up, tits bouncing and moaning away as her son fucked her.

That was exactly what I was doing, I was fucking her. Driving in and out of her pussy so hard I could hear wet sucking sounds every time I pulled my cock back.

"Oh!" Mom shouted. "Oh baby, what a nice cock you have! Oh, honey give it to me! Go ahead and fuck me like the little slut you want me to be!"

Remembering something I'd seen in a movie, I grabbed her ankles and spreading her legs out as far as I could started fucking her even harder.

"Oh, my fucking god!" Mom screamed. "Look at you fucking your mother! Oh Matt please keep fucking me, oh I've wanted you all year!"

I moaned and started fucking her even harder, I was rearing back and slamming her as hard as I could. I couldn't believe it, that I was really fucking! Tracy would never let me fuck like this! But here was mom laying there loving every minute of it and telling me she did. Squeezing her ankles tighter, I lifted up, pulling her hips from the bed and driving myself even deeper into her.

"Oh fuck!" Mom groaned. "Let go, of my legs baby."

I did as she said and she immediately put them straight up against my chest.

"Lean forward," she told me. "Put your hands by my arms."

I leaned over and as I did her legs bent back. When my hands touched the bed, Mom's knees were over my shoulders and she was just about bent in half, her ass completely off the bed.

"Now fuck me!" she cried out.

I stared pumping her hard and fast and she let out a squeal that sent a surge through my cock.

"Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Mom screamed as I continued to slam the shit out of her. "Oh my fucking god, are you deep!"

I groaned and began breathing heavier. I was sweating profusely and my heart felt as if it were going to pounds through my chest. All that mattered though was how god my hard cock felt plowing into my mother's tight little twat. Mom was squealing every time I drove into her and the noise made me want to fuck her eve harder. I felt my legs starting to shake and realized I was getting close to cumming again. Mom must have seen it in my face, as she cried out, "Stop!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers
1...345678