Mom's Christmas Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,115 Followers

I groaned, but stopped immediately.

"I want my favorite!" She said. "Sit back."

I leaned back and groaned at the wet sound of my cock sliding from her pussy. Mom rolled over onto her hands and knees, lowered her head to the pillow and pushed her well shaped ass up at me.

"Go ahead baby, take me on my knees, fuck me as hard as you can!"

I took a second to admire my mother's ass, and her soaking wet pussy, before kneeling behind her and putting my hands on her back.

"My hips," She called out. "Grab my hips and fuck the shit out of me!"

Doing as she said, I grabbed her hips, squeezing my fingers hard into her, and rearing back slammed my cock deep into her sopping slit.

"Oh baby!" She screamed. "Oh that feels so fucking good!"

Holding onto her hips I started driving into her so hard the headboard was hitting the wall. Mom was beyond moaning. At this point she was screaming and again I hoped my brothers could here this! Hoped they knew I was taking good care of Mom. I gasped as I felt the cum beginning to build up in my balls and started to slow down.

"No!" Mom groaned. "We'll do it again honey, please just fuck me! Give it to me hard!"

Taking a deep breath I tore into her as if she were nothing but a dirty whore from one of those movies. God knew she was screaming like one. I shook the sweat out of my eyes and took in how fucking hot Mom looked, her black hair was plastered to her back, her ass was in the air and best of all, I could see my glistening cock plowing in and out of her pussy. That last image was too much for me. I groaned as the cum raced through my cock, and started to pull out.

"No baby, inside!" Mom called. "Please let me have it!"

Who was I to tell my mother no? I gave her tow more hard pumps then cried out as my cock went off deep inside of my mother's pussy. Mom squealed and started slamming her hips back into me. I gasped and moaned as I could feel my cock continuing to spray my cum into her pussy. I was cumming inside of my mother. The thought sent a sick thrill though me. Mom gave me another one when she moaned,

"Oh, baby, oh that feels so good," she whimpered, "Oh I love having my sons cum inside of me."

I let out a sigh as my cock gave up the last of its cum. I slipped out of Mom's pussy and all but fell onto my back on the bed. I looked over at Mom, who was lying on her stomach next to me. We were both sweating and breathing hard. Mom had her eyes closed and I said softly.

"Mom, you are so beautiful."

She opened her eyes and gave me a satisfied smile.

"So are you my baby."

She sighed and rolling over onto her side, slid up next to me. Resting her head on my shoulder she draped her arm across my chest and her leg across mine.

"So," she began. "Was I a good, bad girl for you?"

"Oh yeah," I laughed. "You were really good at bad."

"Good, I'm glad I could give you what you want Matt."

"Did I make you happy Mom?" I asked.

"Oh my baby, you made your mom very happy." She kissed my chest. "Happy, and satisfied. I'm sure your brothers will be happy too, they were worried you wouldn't."

"I...I didn't want to at first."

"That's normal honey, we all went though that." She sighed, "Then we all had a great time and loved every minute of it." Kissing my chest she whispered. "Thank you for letting me be with you Matt."

"Thank you for making sure I let you," I laughed. "You're right, you're pretty persuasive."

"Oh, you don't know the half of it." She giggled.

I yawned and she said.

"Go to sleep baby," we'll wake up later and play some more. I promise.

I closed my eyes not thinking that I could fall asleep after that, but within seconds I felt sleep calling to me, and hugging Mom closer to me, smiled, sighed contentedly and let myself drift off.

*****

I awoke and looking at the clock saw that it was midnight. I briefly found myself wondering if that had been some kind of weird dream, but the fact that Mom was curled up naked beside me, told me that I had really been with her. I lied there listening to her steady breathing and felt a wave of emotion come over me at how good it felt to be this close to her. My brother's were right, it was more than sex. I had never felt closer to her. I turned my head and gently kissed her hair. As I laid there I became aware of her nipples pressing into my side, and I could feel the heat of her pussy against my thigh where her leg was over mine.

I felt my cock begin to stir, and wondered if she would be mad if I woke her up. As if sensing I was awake, I felt Mom kiss my chest. I started to say something, but it turned into a sigh as I felt her soft tongue on my nipple. I let my hand slide down her back enjoying how soft she was. Mom's tongue left my nipple and sliding down my chest she took me into her mouth. I moaned as she started gently sucking me hard. I reached further down and cupping her ass in my hand gave it a squeeze. Mom groaned and started sucking me faster.

After a moment she stopped and sliding all the way back up gave me a kiss and asked.

"So what would you like your dirty girl to do next my baby?"

I looked at her in the candlelight and again felt that surge of love for my mother. Turning onto my side I gave her shoulder a gentle push and rolled her over onto her back. Rolling over on top of her, I looked down into her beautiful features and said softly.

"No dirty girl."

"No," She asked as she reached up and put her arms around me drawing me down into a kiss. "I thought that's what you wanted, I....ohhhh"

Mom purred in my ear, as lowering myself, I slid easily into her still wet pussy. I moaned softly as well as I entered her, and sliding my arms under her shoulders I let myself go so that I was as close as possible to her. Mom sighed as I started moving gently inside of her, and wrapping her legs around my waist started matching my slow steady rhythm.

"Hmmm," she groaned. "What happened to wanting nasty?"

"I got nasty." I said softly in her ear. "But now I want sweet," I moaned as I she pushed up against me sliding my cock deeper inside of her. "I want to love you Mom."

"And I want you to, my baby." Mom said kissing my neck. "Oh, how I want you to!"

We both remained silent as we moved slowly and sensually against each other. The only sounds in the room were the sounds of our breathing and gentle sighs as we enjoyed each other's bodies. Mom sighed in my ear and began playing with my hair. I buried my head in her neck and started kissing her softly. A minute later I felt myself getting ready to cum again. Mom felt me tense up, and wrapping her arms and legs even more tightly around me whispered, "There you go my baby, nice and easy just let it go and , ohhh honey."

I moaned softly in her ear, as I began to cum, again sending my hot seed deep into my mother's warm willing flesh. We both sighed as we continued to move slowly while I gave her all that I had. When I was finished Mom whispered, "Merry Christmas my baby."

"Merry Christmas Mom," I answered. "I love you."

*

Authors notes: Well hopefully you enjoyed this little "experiment" of mine. Now as always I will mention the only payment we authors get here is votes, comments, and feedback so please let me know what you think. Now seeing as this is my last story of the year allow me (even though it is not of my particular beliefs) to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and Safe New year to you and yours. I want to thank you for supporting my writing. This year was a big year for me as I finished my SWB series and in doing so laid some ground work for my next project.

Speaking of which! For those of you who read and followed SWB, big news. My first story of the new year will be "Tales of The Circle Chapter 1" Starring none other than SWB's Mark Phillips, coupled with (in this debut chapter) the mistress of the Eastern Circle. The Lady Scarlett. Keep in mind that this series is BDSM.So keep an eye out for it, and as always thank you so much for reading! Lovecraft68

1...345678