Mom's Cure

Story Info
Mother and son are drawn together by her condition.
6.5k words
4.53
336.1k
133
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikelh
Mikelh
2,241 Followers

Up until I was almost nineteen I could only remember one time where I truly experienced life. Now I’m not complaining about my childhood or upbringing or anything like that; we were fortunate enough to have enough of the necessities. What I’m talking about is joy, when your heart is bursting and you love everyone and everything; and I’m talking about fear, when you think you’re whole world is about to crumble around you. I’m talking about feeling them both at the same time. It was the night I slept with mom.

We were both worried that night because she was going into the hospital the next day. It began with the headaches. It was unusual because I never remember my mother being sick, not even a cold. She just always went to work and did what she had to do.

At first the doctors thought they were migraines. I used to sit with her in the dark bedroom putting cool wet washcloths over her eyes. She said it made her feel better knowing I was there. They gave her different meds but the headaches came back and then got worse. Finally they figured out that a small nodule was putting pressure on a nerve. They said they’d have to do a procedure to know exactly what it was. Even though they said it was unlikely, the told my mother that depending on what they found, it could possibly be ‘dangerous’ was the word they used so they wouldn’t have to say ‘life threatening.’

Mom had never been in a hospital and even with the tranquilizer they’d given her the night before she was scheduled to go in, she couldn’t sleep. I heard her calling me and when I went into her bedroom she said, “Tom, could you stay with me please, I don’t want to be alone…maybe until I fall asleep?” I started to bring a chair and she said, “No, come sit up here.”

I sat on the bed and she moved closer to me getting into a curled position. I could actually feel her trembling through the bed. It was early summer and the second floor walk-up apartment was warm. “Are you cold mom?” I asked.

“I’m…oh I guess I’m a little worried. Could you hold me for a minute?” I moved down a bit and she came into my arms and I held her. She was still trembling and I could feel the moisture on her body through the sheet that was between us.

I told her, “You’re all wet, no wonder you’re cold; why don’t you change?”

She said, “Okay, yes I should; thanks. Would you get me a tee shirt from the top drawer please?”

I turned on the small lamp and handed her one of the oversized tee shirts she always wore to bed. She sat up to change. I turned my back but I could still see her in the mirror. As she began lifting the damp tee shirt I got excited at the thought of seeing her breasts. I flashed back to my younger days when I first became sexually aware. She was always big busted and many times I had gotten hard looking at her. Although I’d never seen her bare breasts, she usually wore a thin cotton robe after her shower without a bra. If she’d cross her arms just right, I could see the whole contour of breasts and nipples. It had bothered me at the time that I had those kinds of thoughts about my mother.

One time I must have been staring; I don’t remember exactly what she asked me, but I almost admitted to her that I was aroused looking at her and did she think that it was bad. I never ended up saying anything but I kept on looking. After a while it stopped bothering me. It just turned me on and she became one of the objects of my masturbatory fantasies.

When she pulled the tee over her head, I had a perfect view. My gaze froze on my mother’s full breasts. They were beautiful. Her nipples were erect from the chill she had and the total effect was mesmerizing. She put the dry tee on and said. “Come back and close the light.”

She held me again without the sheet between us and said, “Mmmm, that’s better, thank you.” She started talking softly and moving every now and then to adjust her position. “I’m sure I’ll be all right, but you know, if anything happens to me I have a policy…”

“Mom, nothing’s going to happen, you’re going to be fine.”

“Of course honey … ” A long stream of sentences ran together until she was out of breath, evidencing her nervousness. “Oh Tommy, I tried my best; I only wish I could have given you more. It was always just you and I after he left us. I did my best and you were always so good, never any trouble…”

I cut in and said, “You’re a great mom; it’s all going to be okay.” I took a breath. “And I love you.” It wasn’t something I said very often and she was stopped by it. I gave her a kiss and she got teary.

“Oh Tommy, I’m…” I know that she didn’t want to worry me so she stopped short of actually saying she was afraid. I held her tighter and she was moving. I became aware of her breasts and her legs and her belly on me. I was getting hard. I kissed her head and she moved her face up for more as she kissed me back. And then I was really kissing her and she was kissing me back.

She began pulling at my shirt as I lifted off the tee she had just put on. The only light in the room came from under door but it was enough for me too see the desire on her face and her still young body. As soon as our clothes were off we went directly to the connection we both wanted. Her eyes were closed and she was just breathing hard and saying, “Ohh, ohh” again and again.

Mom’s legs were opened and I was on top of her. We were both reaching for my cock to put it into her. She got to it first. The initial entry was exquisite. I was in my mother’s warm wet pussy and she rambled between her soft moans. “Tommy…it’s been so long since someone held me like this…loved me like this.” It had been even longer for me; actually it had been forever. That was my first time. Everything was so strange that night; the fact that the first pussy I had ever been in was my mother’s registered somewhere in my head and I thought ‘It’s crazy - but I’m glad.’

I was as stiff and long as I could remember but long wouldn’t describe the amount of time it took me to come. Each penetration that slid the length of my cock into my mother’s pussy brought me closer. Each time she clasped me and ground her hips into me brought me closer.

It was so unreal. In all my fantasies, I never really expected to actually have my mouth on hers or my hands on her and there I was with my cock in her. I was between my mother’s legs; in her pussy at that moment, the most unbelievable part was that she wanted me there.

I was fucking my own mother and it felt good; it even felt right. Nothing in my young life had ever felt as right as being in that woman, at that time. I was overwhelmed by it all: the sight of her naked body, the sound of my cock moving in and out between her legs, and the feel of her hands grasping and stroking and digging her nails into me. It really wasn’t long before I was saying, “Mom…mom…mom…I’m coming…I’m coming.”

I heard my own voice as if it was off in the distance as I released the first jet of sperm into my mother’s belly. One volley followed the other as slowly I became aware of my mother’s voice and the realization hit me, how many times had I come, fantasizing about being inside a woman? And the wildest fantasy of all was coming true; I was coming in my mother’s pussy.

She was saying, “Yes love, yes sweetheart…yes darling…” in answer to my calls to her. She never stopped moving and she had my ass in her hands and was pressing me into her. She kissed me and said, “Tell me you love me; tell me.”

“I love you mama. I love you.” She kept talking and moving and touching me, holding me tight inside her. It seemed only minutes until I was aroused again and I hardened inside her.

The second time I lasted lots longer. I could hear the smile in her voice when I started moving in her and she said, “Yes baby, you want your mama again, don’t you?”

As I got stiffer, I drew in and out and said, “Yes mama, I think I’ve always wanted you.” The second time I could follow her directive movements. The second time I could inhale her fragrance and feel the velvety skin of her breasts and legs and belly. The second time I could hear my mother coming all over my cock. The second time was sweet.

My mother fell asleep in my arms and although I woke up hard a few times, I didn’t wake her. I was worried about the next day and I wanted her to rest. I couldn’t believe I might lose her.

We woke up to the alarm I didn’t know what to say so I didn’t say anything. I watched her as she dressed and she just gave me a slight distracted smile. We had some coffee and then I drove her downtown. The six hours it took to process her in to the hospital and then wait, and wait, until the procedure was finally done, was years long. When the doctor told me she was fine and it wasn’t what they thought, the relief flooded me. When she was back in her room and I went in, she said, “I’m okay baby…I’m okay.”

I hugged her and said, “I know mom; the doctor told me.” I couldn’t say anything else for a while.

After we collected ourselves she said, “I have to tell you something Tommy…” I figured that was coming and I knew she was going to tell me how our night together was a mistake and how we should never do it again. I was ready for it.

My mother held my gaze and said, “After the doctor told me I was all right, I thought about what happened between us and I realized something. I thought I would be sorry and ashamed.” She paused and looked at me even harder and said, “I wasn’t. I wasn’t sorry at all. Honey, I don’t feel like I’m supposed to feel; I’m glad we made love. Tommy, I have to know what you think; are you sorry?”

I was never so happy to be wrong. “Mom, that was just the best thing…of course I’m not sorry…if we were home I’d jump on you right now.”

She laughed, “Well we’re going home soon and I decided something; I’m not going to waste another day with worrying about what people may think or what I’m supposed to think. I know what I feel and…what I want to feel.”

We kissed in the cab until we were a few blocks from home. We practically ran up the stairs and we were undressing each other before the door even closed. Before we started making love she said, “Tommy, promise me something…that you’ll tell me you love me everyday.”

I said, “That won’t be hard mom.” I kissed her face in a hundred different places and told her I loved her a hundred times. Finally our lips held and our tongues played. Then our hands played. I touched and stroked every inch of skin on her naked body.

We remained with our lips inches apart. I said, “You’re beautiful” and kissed her top lip.

She said, “You’re beautiful,” and kissed my top lip.

We played that game for about ten minutes until I had told her I loved every part of her and she had echoed it back. Then she said, “If it makes you more comfortable to call me Rachel, you could, it would be okay…I don’t mind.”

I said, “Is that what you want?”

“No but…”

“Mom, I’m not making believe I’m with someone else…I’m with you, you’re my mother and I love you. I want to feel my mother’s breasts and suck on her nipples, not a stranger’s or some fantasy girl. I want to be in my mother’s pussy, your sweet pussy, and I’m not sorry that that’s what I want.”

“Yes baby…I’m glad you want me, because I want you too.” She placed her hand over my cock and it sprang in response. She said, “Oh!”

I laughed and said, “What did you think would happen when a sexy woman touches a guy like that?”

She smiled warm and wide and said, “You were always such a sweetheart; that’s why I love you so much.”

When her bra was off, I sucked hard on her nipples and the usually pinkish color looked almost red against the fair skin of her breasts. I was amazed at how beautifully they sat. She said, “You always liked my breasts didn’t you Tommy?”

I said, “You knew that?”

She smiled, “I could see the way you looked at them. I didn’t like it when other men did it but I liked the way you looked at them. One night I even had the urge to just open my robe for you…I’m almost sorry I didn’t…but you have them now, don’t you baby?” She held one of her breasts and fed it to me.

I made appreciative noises as I continued sucking my mother’s tit. I took it into my mouth past the nipple as if I could devour the whole thing. I fondled the other one as I sucked and felt her nipple thickening in my mouth. I sucked on the very tip and then rolled it between my teeth. She squealed and laughed and I kissed her smiling mouth.

When I took her panties off and she was completely nude, I just took in the sight. She wasn’t a nineteen year-old centerfold but she was even sexier than that to me. I liked the fine lines that had just begun to show around her dark eyes. I liked that her breasts were real, and heavy in their maturity. I liked that she had enough flesh to fill my hands when I held her ass. I said, “Mom you have a great body.”

She waved me off and was a little embarrassed when she kissed me and said; “I don’t, but thanks for saying it.” Then, my fingers found every crease, crevasse, and hole and then that perfect moment again arrived and I was in my mother again, in my mother’s warm, welcoming pussy. Without the tension of the night before, her pussy was a velvet hand holding my cock in its loving embrace. Our movements synchronized, as each thrust into her pussy seemed to reach deeper into her belly. We echoed each other’s rhythms, and sounds, and pleasures.

Many times things have more than one meaning. That was the case with my mother and me. I realized that day, as I pushed into her, sinking my cock into her pussy, it was a son loving his mother as much a son fucking his mother. And when she opened her legs for me and accepted my hardness into her, she wanted love, sex, and her son.

I saw another side of my mother. She was anxious to try things; she was playful and I got the feeling it was as new to her as it was to me. She moved in ways that gave me access to her pussy at all different angles, she lifted her leg over mine, turned herself, and then turned me. I rubbed along the walls of her pussy, the folds of her labia, and the hood of her clit. Each angle felt a little different, a little better. The more I had of her the more I wanted. When I was in her pussy I pressed all of me into her until I heard her moan, until she took all I could give her.

I was spooned into her when she said, “Come to momma’s mouth, baby.” I wasn’t sure what she meant but she directed me to straddle her and put my cock between her tits. As I stroked between the softness of her breasts, her mouth met my cock and with lickings and suckings, she tortured it, wondrously. Her warm wet mouth and long licking tongue seemed to be asking me to come but instinctively, she stopped. She could tell I was approaching orgasm and she released me from the saliva filled haven.

She showed me things, wonderful things. She taught me how to eat her. “There baby…there…no…yes…up…around…press…press...” I was a good student, I learned to please her secret places and before the day was over, my mother had come twice in my mouth. I loved the taste of her…the smell…the feel of that slick button on my tongue.

That night wasn’t a night for sleeping. If one of us would doze off for a while, they would be coaxed back with gentle kisses and touches. I remember kissing her along her back as she slept. When she felt the hardness of my cock on her ass she made small loving sounds as she lifted her leg to open herself for me. She was ready and wet even when she was half asleep. I took her pussy from behind and she responded as I reveled in the fleshy globes of my mother’s ass. I kneaded and massaged them apart as I pressed myself deep into her belly. I reached my arm around her so that I could stimulate her clit as I rode in and out of her from behind. I waited until I heard her breaths shorten and moans lengthen. I felt her begin to arch and let out a high whine before she said, “Come with me Tommy…come with me baby.”

I pumped fast and hard and said, “Yes mom…yes…yes…” as my cum poured into her pussy. After each time I came, I thought, ‘I must be fantasizing this.’ But there she was, beside me, my naked mother, kissing my wet cock…telling me she loved it.

During those first weeks it seemed like I wanted her every minute of the day and she was right there with me, or one step ahead. She loved the sex and she had a teenage enthusiasm for it. The only time she was shy was when we weren’t doing it. When we were in bed she would do and say anything, when we were out, she would smile shyly and even flush a bit if I reminded her of what we did.

Our sex life was so good for both of us. We indulged each other’s fantasies. She liked it in the kitchen where I found her more than once with an apron over her bra and panties. She’d hold on to the stove while I pumped her from behind and she’d lift her leg on the stool to give me access to her pussy.

I loved to see her dressed in stockings and heels all made up. She didn’t wear much make-up generally but when she artfully put on that purple eye shadow and black mascara it made her black hair stand out even more. With deep red lipstick against her fair skin, I found her beautiful.

That outfit usually meant oral sex. It always seemed to follow after the first time it happened. I guess it was because she could tell how good it was for me. Mom got down on her knees and teased me hard. She took my balls alternately into her mouth and licked them while my cock strained. I looked down at that beautiful, sexy, made up doll, my lover who was my mother.

Mom smiled up at me and her expression told me that she was proud to be sucking her son’s cock, proud to be a mother who was taking care of her son and making him feel good. I didn’t think I could feel any better. My mother’s mouth and hands rubbed, and licked, and sucked, and stroked me, until I was literally ready to explode into her mouth. And then she stopped for moment. As I looked down at my swollen saliva coated cock, it sprang and strained to finish. She said, “You’re my beautiful boy…and this is my beautiful long hard cock…hard for your mama…aren’t you baby?”

I said, “Yes mama…it’s hard for you…” she was running her tongue softly along the shaft and I wanted to come so badly I could have screamed. I took hold of my cock and put it to her lips.

As my mother opened her mouth she said, “Mmmm…yes baby come in mommy’s mouth”. I could hear the smile in her words. She moved my hand off and fisted the rod herself as she sucked hard on the thick knob.

I let out a crescendo of staccato ‘Ohs.’ The sound built with my impending release. She pumped as I came and my hips flexed. With each jet of cum I let go, I forced more of my cock into my mother’s mouth. Her hard fisting and squeezing seemed to pump more cum into her mouth than I thought I had in me. It was probably the most intense orgasm I’d ever had up to then. I remember the stray white drop or two that sat on her red lips until she licked them away. I still get hard thinking about it.

For her, the best thing I could do was act the part of her husband. She loved being the wife and fantasizing about our marriage. I guess it was something she felt she had missed out on in her life. One night I came home with a gold plated band and it moved her so much. She kept looking at it on her finger and she didn’t want to stop playing wife all night. Afterwards she wore it around the house, and on a chain under her clothes when she went to work. I loved to see it between her breasts when she took her top off.

On the night I gave her the ring, when we went to bed, she said, “Tom, do you like being married to me?” I said, “Oh Rachel, of course I do honey; it’s the best thing that ever happened to me. You’re the best wife I could imagine. Now come and let your husband take care of you.”

And her husband did take care of her…he took take care of his wife’s pussy with his gentle tongue on the sensitive nub of her clit…circling, prodding, and pushing it to a back arching orgasm. And then I was in her, moving, and she was breathing hard and her hips gyrated under me and she said, “Tom I didn’t take my pill; I want you to come in me…I want your baby in me.” I panicked for a second and then I remembered seeing her take the pill and realized it was part of her play.

Mikelh
Mikelh
2,241 Followers
12