Mom's Game of Dares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

Donna: CARMEN! YOU COULDN'T WAIT EITHER! LOL!

Me: GOD NO! HOW DID IT GO! WHAT HAPPENED?

Donna: IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME, YOU GO FIRST! WERE YOU A NAUGHTY MOM?

I proceeded to tell her what had transpired in just the last few hours, feeling my pussy moisten and heat up again as I saw my recent memories replayed in my head. My comments were interspersed with Donna's comments.

Donna: OMG!!! YOU DIDN'T! YOU ARE MAKING ME SOOO WET!

When I was done, my fresh panties were again wet, soaked with my cream as I rubbed my pussy through my panties.

Donna: I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU, CARMEN! GIRL, YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO COCKTEASE!

Me: AND YOU, TELL ME WHAT YOU DID!

Donna: WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING, I DUG OUT AN OLD CAFTAN OF MINE THAT ZIPS UP THE FRONT. I KINDA HAD THE SAME IDEA AS YOU. I WORE IT WITH THE ZIPPER DOWN FAR ENOUGH THAT SHANE WOULD GET A GOOD LOOK WHEN I BENT OVER AND DURING BREAKFAST THAT NAUGHTY BOY LOOKED DOWN A LOT! SHANE HAD TO CHANGE HIS SHIRT BECAUSE HE SPILLED SO MUCH CEREAL WHILE TRYING TO EAT AND STARE AT MY TITTIES AT THE SAME TIME! LOL!

I felt my pussy go from hot to molten as I read my friend's account of exposing herself to her son. I was typing one handed again as I replied.

Me: AND WAS THAT IT? DID NAUGHTY MOHTER DO ANYTHING ELSE?

Donna: AFTER BREAKFAST, I GOT INSPIRED WHEN I WENT FOR MY SHOWER. I HAD STARTED TO FINISH UNZIPPING THE CAFTAN AND I GOT THE NAUGHTIEST IDEA. I SNAGGED THE ZIPPER AND PRETENDED I COULDN'T GET IT UNDONE. I CALLED TO SHANE TO HELP AND LET HIM FIGHT WITH THE ZIPPER. I TOLD HIM TO PULL HARD ON IT AND HE OUTIDID MY BIGGEST HOPES. HE ALMOST FELL OVER, HE TUGGED SO HARD AND BAAM, HE HAD ME UNZIPPED AND WAS INCHES FROM MY NAKED BODY! I COULD FEEL SHANE'S BREATH ON MY TUMMY AS HE GOT A GOOD VIEW OF MOMMY'S GOODIES!

Me: OHHH WOW! WHAT HAPPENED THEN?

Donna: LOL -- I APOLOGIZED AND SO DID HE AND AFTER TAKING A LONG LOOK AT MY PUSSY AND BOOBS, HE WAS OFF TO HIS ROOM LIKE A SHOT! WHEN I CLEANED UP LATER, I FOUND NOT ONE, BUT TWO FRESH LOADS OF CUM IN HIS LAUNDRY!

Me: MMMMM -- SOMEONE'S HAVING NASTY THOUGHTS ABOUT HIS MOMMY!

Donna: I BET SHANE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE. AND I BET THERE IS MORE THAN ONE MOTHER HAVING SEXY IDEAS ABOUT HER SON!

Me: LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE! I WANT TO SEE WHAT'S MAKING THAT BIG BULGE IN HIS SHORTS SO BAD!

Donna: OH YESSSS, SAME HERE! THIS HAS ME SO HORNY, IT'S A WONDER I JUST DON'T GO GRAB HIM AND DRAG HIM TO BED AND HAVE HIM FUCK ME BLIND!

At her written expression of our mutual fantasies, I had to pause for a moment as I felt myself plunge into orgasm, managing to type a little "brb" before turning into a quivering mass of aroused motherhood. I had four fingers plunged deep in my pussy as I envisioned my son driving his cock deep into me and giving him my seed as I screamed out in pleasure. When I recovered, I sucked on my own juices while typing.

Me: SORRY. I HAD TO CUM AFTER YOU SAID THAT! THIS WAS SOOO HOT AND NASTY!

Donna: OHHH, ME TOO, CARMEN! I JUST KNEW THAT WAS WHAT YOU WERE DOING! I BROUGHT MY DILDO WITH ME TONIGHT AND RIGHT NOW, IT'S BURIED IN MY SNATCH!

Me: OMG!!!! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GET SEXY LIKE THAT! DONNA, CAN I ASK YOU AN AWFUL QUESTION?

Donna: YOU KNOW YOU CAN!

Me: IF THE CHANCE EVER CAME, WOULD YOU FUCK YOUR SON?"

There was a long pause and I held my breath as I waited for an answer from my friend. Part of me couldn't believe I asked the question and part of me wondered if I asked it hoping that someone else really shared the same sudden fantasies that I found myself obsessed with.

Donna: I DON'T KNOW. YOU JUST ASKING ME THAT QUESTION MAKES MY PUSSY THROB! HOW ABOUT YOU, CARMEN -- WOULD YOU FUCK JOHN?

Me: I DON'T KNOW EITHER. I DON'T THINK I CAN EVER LOOK AT HIM AGAIN THE SAME WAY. I KNOW HE'S HAD SEXUAL THOUGHTS ABOUT ME FOR YEARS, BUT NOW -- NOW I'VE RESPONDED WITH MY OWN SEXUAL DESIRES.

Donna: DO YOU THINK THIS MAKES US BAD MOTHERS, CARMEN?"

Me: NO, DAMMIT -- I KNOW YOU AND I ARE GOOD MOTHERS. WE BOTH HAVE RAISED TWO FINE MEN! WE ARE JUST TWO WOMEN WITH NEEDS OF OUR OWN AND WITH TWO YOUNG HUNKS JUST A FEW FEET AWAY, WE'D BE NUTS NOT TO HAVE THESE FEELINGS AND DESIRES!

Donna: WHAT DO WE DO NOW?

Me: LOL! I DON'T KNOW. I GUESS WE FANTASIZE AND MASTURBATE A LOT AND KEEP EACH OTHER SANE!

Donna: LOL! WELL, DO YOU THINK IT'S OKAY IF WE KEEP TEASING OUR BOYS? THIS HAS DONE MORE FOR MY LIBIDO THAN MY LAST THREE BOYFRIENDS!

Me: THIS MAY BE AWFUL OF ME, BUT I DON'T THINK I'M GONNA STOP RIGHT NOW. THIS WAS A LOT OF FUN AND I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER CUM AS HARD AS I HAVE THIS LAST COUPLE OF DAYS.

Donna: MMMMMM! THESE BOYS OF OURS HAVE NO CLUE HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO HAVE TWO SUCH SLUTTY MOMS! LOL!

And so it began. We talked way into the night, discussing our new fantasy outlets and whether it was right or wrong, but neither of us willing (or maybe able) to give up our new found game of teasing our sons. We tossed naughty ideas around and agreed to steal each other's plans and to report back our deeds whenever possible.

For a long time I would wonder what my son was making of his mother suddenly being much more careless in her dress and appearance around the house as I was constantly coming up with ways to expose myself to him.

I found myself in an almost constant state of arousal as just being in the same room with my son made me wet. I came to feel as if there was a constant cloud of sexual pheromones surrounded me -- I would swear I could constantly smell my wet cunt, it was so strong and intense. John too, seemed to be in a constant state of erection and spent a lot of time in his bedroom and judging from the cum I found in towels, his shorts and even my panties, he was jacking off two or three times a day at least.

I took delight in coming up with new ways to tease my son. I took a day off from work and drove into Indianapolis and splurged on some new lingerie. Some evenings I would wear short baby dolls that my tits almost fell out of and some evenings you would find me wearing diaphanous gowns that while they covered me, they barely concealed any part of my body. Other times I resorted to the tried and true blouse and thong (I spent a small fortune on thongs, my cotton panties consigned to the back of my underwear drawer).

Once, feeling especially daring, I finished my shower and peeked out the bathroom door to confirm his bedroom door was open and called out, "Honey! We're out of clean towels. I'm going to run to my room, so don't peek!" I knew full well that he would and as I paraded by his room in my birthday suit, I glanced in and sure enough, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, staring out the door intently.

I stopped, grinned and shook my finger at him, teasingly chiding him. "Shame on you, young man!" I gave him a long look at my fully naked body, wondering what he thought of his mom's big tits and trimmed pussy, before I fled to my bedroom.

Donna reported much of the same fun and games. She had the distinct advantage of the beautiful California weather and was able to tease Shane with a number of scandalous and skimpy bikinis that were "at least a size or two too small for me, Carmen. I am practically falling out of them every time I move!" as she worked on her suntan.

We became so curious as to what each other really looked like that we sent our sons off to the nearest electronic stores to buy and hook up web cameras. I was anxious to the point of insanity the first time I logged in knowing I was going to see Donna in the flesh.

It took us a few minutes to work out the kinks, but then there she was. She was beautiful and not at all what I expected. I had an image of a typical California beach bunny in my head, but found instead a lovely woman my age. Donna had short, brown hair in a pixie cut and a slender body. In the sleeveless blouse she was wearing, I judged her breasts to be the size of grapefruits and her nipples round like quarters (she was obviously not wearing a bra!), and I envied the way they seemed to be a whole lot perkier than mine. She had big brown eyes and an elfin look about her.

Donna smiled at me and I felt a little sliver of heat travel through me.

Donna: OMG CARMEN! YOU ARE LOVELY!

Me: YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL TOO!

Donna: I WAS SO WORRIED THAT THE CAMERA MIGHT COME ON AND THERE WOULD BE A 55 YEAR OLD GUY IN A DIRTY T-SHIRT AND SHORTS!

Me: LOL! I USED TO WONDER THAT TOO, BUT I JUST KNEW YOU WERE WHO YOU WERE, I JUST DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE SO GORGEOUS!

I blew her a kiss and she responded in kind.

Donna: LOOK WHO'S TALKING. I DON'T KNOW HOW JOHN CAN KEEP HIS HANDS OFF YOU AND THOSE BIG BOOBS!

Impulsively, I lifted up the T-shirt I was wearing and flashed Donna. She laughed and responded by flashing her lovely pert tits at me and then blew me a kiss which I returned.

Donna: GOOD GOD, LOOK HOW WE'RE ACTING! YOU'D THINK WE'RE A COUPLE OF LOVE STRUCK GIRLS INSTEAD OF TWO NAUGHTY MOMS!

Me: CAN'T WE BE BOTH? LOL!

That comment led us down a new path about any woman to woman experiences we might have had. I admitted I had never made love to a woman, but had fantasized about it from time to time (and yes, I admitted that I had fingered myself while imagining Donna as the quintessential California beach bunny).

Donna owned up to a few trysts in college with two sorority sisters, but nothing since then. I could see her blushing as she too admitted masturbating a few times about an imaginary version of me.

We proceeded to update each other on our latest teasing of our sons. Donna recounted a night of constant peeking by Shane when she "forgot" to close her bedroom door and slept in the nude with the covers kicked off.

Donna: THAT HORN DOG CAME AND PEEKED AT ME FIVE TIMES BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND TWO IN THE MORNING! I WOULD FINGER MYSELF IN BETWEEN VISITS AND PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP WHEN I'D HEAR HIS DOOR OPEN.

Donna leaned into the camera, her face filling the screen.

Donna: CARMEN, THE LAST TIME, I GOT TO WATCH HIM JACK OFF. SHANE'S COCK IS HUGE! HE STROKED OFF FOR FIFTEEN MINUTES AND WHEN HE CAME, IT WAS ALL I COULD DO NOT TO JUMP OUT OF BED AND GO LICK HIS SPUNK OFF HIS FINGERS!

Me: OH MY GOD! THAT IS SOOO HOT, DONNA! WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

Donna: SIGHHHH. WE WERE BOTH EXHAUSTED, SO I MASTURBATED AFTER HE WENT TO HIS ROOM AND THEN PULLED THE COVERS UP AND WENT TO SLEEP.

I groaned and instinctively leaned back in my chair and let my hand trail down to the waistband of my panties. Donna grinned and licked her lips. I jerked my hand out as I realized what I was about to do!

Donna: DON'T STOP ON ACCOUNT OF ME, SUGAR! WE BOTH KNEW WE BOTH FRIG OURSELVES WHEN WE TALK ABOUT THE SEXY STUFF. I DON'T MIND YOU FINGERING YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T MIND ME DOING THE SAME!

She moved back and I saw a long, shapely leg appear on the computer table she was sitting at. Her crotch was now visible and I could see she was wearing lacy white panties. Donna grinned and unashamedly slipped her hand inside her panties.

Donna: I'M GOING TO MAKE MYSELF COMFORTABLE WHILE YOU TELL ME YOUR LASTEST TEASE WITH JOHN!

Me: MMMMM, YOU'LL LIKE THIS, DONNA. LAST NIGHT I JUST CAME OUT OF THE SHOWER AND HAD ON A THIN BATHROBE THAT I BARELY HAD TIED TOGETHER. I HOPED TO LET IT ACCIDENTLY OPEN IF I ENCOUNTERED JOHN, BUT HE WASN'T UPSTAIRS. I FOUND HIM DOWNSTAIRS WATCHING AN OLD JIMMY STEWART WESTERN. NOW YOU KNOW I LOVE HIMMY STEWART AND SO I SAT DOWN ACROSS FROM JOHN AND PUT MY FEET UP ON THE OTTOMAN.

I QUICKLY BECAME AWARE THAT JOHN WAS SNEAKING GLANCES AT ME AND I WAS WORKING THE TOP OF THE ROBE APART TO GIVE HIM A PEEK AT MY TITS. LOL! I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT FROM THE ANGLE I WAS SITTING, HE WAS GETTING A PERFECT BEAVER SHOT!

Donna: LOL! I LOVE IT!

Me: I HAD ONE TIT COMPLETELY IN VIEW BEFORE I REALIZED HE WAS LOOKING AT MY PUSSY. IT MADE ME WET AND I'M SURE MY PUSSY BEGIN TO BLOOM RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM. I ACTED LIKE I WAS COMPLETELY IMMERSED IN THE MOVIE FOR LIKE TWENTY MINUTES AND DIDN'T NOTICE HIS STARING AT ME. OHHH, DONNA -- I WAS SO EXCITED. MY NIPPLE LOOKED LIKE A RIPE OLIVE ABOUT TO SPLIT AND I WAS SO WET I COULD BARELY KEEP MY HANDS OFF MY PUSSY. MY SON GOT HIS MONEY'S WORTH. I'M SURE MY LIPS WERE SPREAD WIDE AND HE WAS ABLE TO OGLE MY PINK PUSSY MEAT!

In the camera, Donna had one hand in her panties, squirming something furious and her other hand was playing with her right breast. Somehow, sometime while I was typing, she had lost her top. She saw me watching her and ignored her breast long enough to type a message.

Donna: HOW DID IT END? WHAT HAPPENED? GIVE ME DETAILS, GIRL!

Me: I THINK HE STARED AT ME FOR ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES. I WAS SO HOT, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO CUM WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING MYSELF AND I GUESS HE WAS TOO. JOHN COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO BED. HE RACED OUT OF THERE WITH A HARD-ON I THOUGHT WAS GOING TO SPLIT THE SEAMS OF HIS JEANS WIDE OPEN! AS SOON AS HE CLOSED HIS BEDROOM DOOR, I HAD MY WHOLE HAND IN MY PUSSY. NO WAY COULD I HAVE MADE IT TO MY ROOM!

That was enough to send us both into furious masturbation, spurred on for each of us by the image of the other mother furiously fingering themselves. We didn't have audio, but facial expressions told the story as we watched each other's passions rise and rise and then almost as one began to cum and cum. In the aftermath of our orgasm, I licked my fingers clean, enjoying the sight of Donna's eyes widening and then following suit.

Me: THIS IS GETTING REALLY INTENSE, ISN'T IT? I'VE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED LIKE THIS BEFORE.

Donna: YES. I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER OUR SONS CAN STAND IT AND TO BE HONEST, I'M FEELING THINGS FOR YOU I NEVER FELT BEFORE.

My heart beat faster just hearing her speak the words that I felt in my heart. This was all unfolding in ways that I never expected.

Me: I KNOW -- I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT YOU. WE'VE STARTED SOMETHING WILD AND CRAZY HERE. DO YOU THINK WE ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO FINISH IT?

Donna: I DON'T THINK WE HAVE A CHOICE. I CAN'T GIVE THIS UP, CAN YOU?

Me: NO, I DON'T WANT TO EITHER.

We talked a little more and then decided to call it a night. There was a few minutes of silly chatter as neither of us wanted to sign off and we mostly stared at each other. Finally, I knew we had to quit, but I knew there was something left unsaid that needed to be said.

Me: I GOT TO GET TO BED, SO I'M GOING TO CALL IT A NIGHT, DONNA. HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND I'LL TALK TO YOU -- SEE YOU TOMORROW. DONNA, I LOVE YOU.

Donna's face softened at my words and she looked at me with such loving tenderness.

Donna: OH CARMEN. I LOVE YOU TOO. GOODNIGHT DARLING.

We blew each other kisses and finally signed off. I was trembling as I shut down my PC. I had never expected to feel like this. I never expected to have emotions like this for someone I had never met or for my son. In some ways, I felt like I was spiraling out of control, but in a way that was exciting and refreshing -- a way that gave me new purpose. I hadn't a clue what was going to happen but I was sure anxious to find out.

The next couple of weeks just flew by as almost nightly now, Donna and I were teasing our sons in some lewd way or another. My evening attire grew skimpier as the weather warmed. I was still so envious of Donna's California sun and her ability to tease Shane while sunbathing, but early April in Indiana just doesn't allow for outdoor sunbathing.

I consoled myself by again taking a shopping day and splurging on several bathing suits that I modeled for my son (wanting a man's opinion being what I told him). John sat happily in the living room, ogling me openly as I would parade down the stairs in one outfit after another, pose for him and then strut back up the stairs, the whole time feeling his gaze on me.

I'm not sure which ones John enjoyed most. I had taken my cue from Donna and had opted to buy suits a couple of sizes too small and the effect was incredible. I bought a little black bikini that I was simply overflowing. My tits were almost popping out and once or twice when I would bend over, I expected the weight of my breasts simply to snap the bikini top open. I asked John, "Do you think it's too small on me -- maybe I should go back and get a bigger size?"

He responded with an exaggerated look of disbelief and said in an urgent voice. "Oh no, Mom -- I think it fits you perfectly! You look sexy!"

I blushed a little, but rushed over and bending over so he could get a really good look at my tits, I kissed him on the nose and whispered, "Thank you, honey! Every girl likes to hear that from a good looking man!"

I think that the black bikini was his favorite until I came down the stair in a scandalous string bikini that was little more than three tiny swatches of cloth held together by a few stringy lines of fabric. It was red in color and complimented my fair skin tones well I thought. It also covered primarily my nipples and barely kept my mound covered (just by a hair -- a little of my trimmed bush was visible at the top), and left my ass cheeks absolutely bare.

"Um, wow, Mom -- that's some bathing suit," John breathed. "I don't think we can let you wear that to the lake."

I struck a cheesecake pose and replied, "Why not, son? I thought you said I look sexy?"

John nodded vigorously. "Oh yeah, you look hot, Mom, but I think that suit would be illegal in Indiana! I'd hate to see you get arrested." There was an intense look in his eyes that seemed filled with lust and desire and I doubt that he was aware that his fingers were literally digging into the fabric over the overstuffed chair.

I knew I was flirting with danger, but madness overtook me and I turned away from him and with my legs spread apart, bent over to touch my fingers to the floor. I looked at him from between my legs, well aware that my tits, ass, and barely covered pussy were all on display -- I even thought I could feel one of my swollen labia lips beginning to tug free of the darkening swimsuit material. In a sultry voice, I said, "Well then, I guess I'll have to wear this bikini just around the house and it will be our little secret.

I waggled my ass a little for emphasis and then John's face turned blood red and he struggled to stifle a harsh moan and he shivered and jerked slightly. I felt my own face begin to redden as I realized John was having an orgasm -- my son was ejaculating into his jeans! The fire that had been smoldering between my legs since I'd started the show now burst into a raging inferno. I shivered as I recognized the warning signs of my own impending orgasm. I has just made my son cum!

Sure enough, as I slowly straightened up, I could see a dark blue spot grow in his jeans. Part of me wanted badly to run over, pull his pants off and clean up the mess with my tongue, but part of me was scared and skittish and wondering if I finally had gone too far.

I stood up and winked at him and said, "Well, that's the show, honey. Thanks for your input and your compliments." I hurried towards the stairs, but looked over at my son, now looking like a love struck puppy. "You know how to make an old woman feel good about herself."

John sighed as I ran up the stairs, tits bouncing. "You're not old, Mom!" he called after me and as I closed the bedroom door, he added, "I love you, Mom." I lost it right then, collapsing just short of the bed, driven to my knees by my own orgasm. I stuffed my right hand in my mouth to muffle my scream while my left hand sought out my pussy, already exploding with pleasure. I don't know how long I lay there on the floor, but my orgasm seemed to go one and one, visions of my son, naked and beautiful doing all sorts of things to me. My orgasm carried me into sleep where my dreams continued my wonderful and incestuous visions.

That night I recounted my day's adventures with my son to Donna and we both watched each other masturbate using dildos (On my last shopping trip to Indianapolis, I had braved one of the larger adult stores and picked out a lifelike rubber cock), after I described my afternoon fun and games.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers