Mom's Helping Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ffarkus
ffarkus
1,305 Followers

Chapter 3

Tim had some buddies over for the afternoon and they all sat around surfing the net and watching tv. Will and Cara came home and Tim’s friends left as I prepared supper. We all ate together and watched tv before going to bed.

“How’s Tim’s showers going” Will asked as he was reading an article in a magazine

“Oh…fine” I replied, not telling him of the other service I was giving him.

The next morning was uneventful and before too long it was time for Tim’s shower. We were getting ready as usual when Tim asked if I could message his back and neck again. I agreed and got him undressed, noticing that his penis was already in a state of semi-arousal. He got in and waited as I removed my clothes and put the white panties on, not bothering with the bra.

I set about soaping him up and messaging his back and neck before moving down to his legs. All the while I was experiencing those same tingling sensations from my breasts lightly brushing against his back. It ran through me from my stiffened nipples down to between my legs.

As I washed first one leg and then another I noticed he already had an erection. I began wondering if this routine was becoming something more for him. I didn’t even ask him if he needed my help, but just soaped up my hands and started washing his testicles and erect penis. The washing turned into stroking as I softly gripped him in my hand.

I remembered reading an article about women talking about their sons becoming young men. They felt that they had developed affections for them that weren’t traditional mother-son feelings. They had become frustrated in not knowing where to place these developing feelings.

As I thought about the article my hand slowed down on his penis and I reached my left hand around, lifting and kneading his testicles. With my right hand I began a slow examination of his erection, really feeling how hard and stiff he was. He wasn’t particularly large or thick, but rather slim and about 5 and 1/2 inches in full length. I dragged my nails gently across the underside of his staff and then rubbed my thumb around the head before grazing back down. I then began a slow, deliberate stroking of his member, sliding it up and down in my hand.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” Tim moaned in response to my slow manipulation.

I felt my breasts firmly pressed against his back and began brushing them back and forth, sending sparks through my body.

“UGHhhhhhhhhhhh!!!” Tim cried out as his penis twitched forcefully in my hand and shot off a long line of seaman. I slid my hand to the end of his penis and felt his second round shoot through my fingers, bathing them in his warm cream. I gently continued to stroke him until he shuddered and the last small stream of seaman dribbled out and over my fingers.

I suddenly awoke from the dream-state I was in and realized what I had done! I quickly dropped my hands, rinsing them off under the shower and getting out. I was shaking as I dried myself off, mortified by my behavior. Tim came out and I quickly dried him off, trying to avert my eyes from his spent penis dangling in front of me. I dressed him and then shut the door after he left. I lay down on the bed trying to calm myself and make sense of what I had just done.

I went to bed early that night, not wanting to spend too much time around Tim. He on the hand seemed to be in a great mood, smiling and joking.

The next morning Tim had a doctor’s appointment and we left right after breakfast.

When the doctor examined his hands he seemed pleased by the progress and said he would reduce the size of the bandages for now and then discard them in another couple of days. They re-wrapped his hands, this time leaving his fingers exposed to the first knuckle.

As they finished the doctor noted that in these new bandages Tim would be able to do quite a bit more things on his own. I felt a great sense of relief as my thoughts rushed to his daily shower. He probably wouldn’t need my help any longer! When they were done they gave him a special pair of gloves he could wear when he washed so the garbage bags wouldn’t be necessary. They reminded me of racing gloves since they left his fingers exposed to match his bandages.

When we got home I fixed us some lunch and then suggested to Tim that he take his shower.

He left and seemed to have no problem getting out of his clothes on his own. When he returned with a towel wrapped around him I helped him put on the gloves he was given. He asked if he could still use my shower stall since it’s a bit roomier. I told him that was fine and he turned and left. I felt truly relieved as I heard the shower start and the stall door close. My relief didn’t last long though, as few moments later I heard him calling for me.

“Hey Mom!!” he shouted a second time before I got there.

“What?” I asked

“I can’t do it!” he exclaimed.

“Do what?” I asked.

“Hold the soap” he explained “I can’t get a grip on it. My fingers can’t bend enough and I keep dropping it”

“Oh” I said, knowing what this probably means.

“Can you help me?” he asked

I felt a pang of guilt go through me, but then realized that he just needs my help and I should give it to him.

“All right, give me a minute” I replied, leaving the bathroom to go get undressed.

I took off my clothes and grabbed a pair of white panties and put them on. I the considered putting on the bra, but decided the irritation wasn’t worth it. I went back into the bathroom and I thought I could see Tim watching me through the frosted glass door, but I wasn’t sure. I stepped inside and reached for the soap.

“I’m really sorry Mom” he said sincerely.

I just about melted when he said that and realized he probably didn’t give yesterday a second thought.

“It’s o.k. sweetie. Let’s get you washed up” I replied

I soaped up my hands and started washing his back and shoulders and then reached around to do his chest.

“Uh, Mom, can I turn round and let the water hit my back? It’s so stiff from sleeping in awkward positions” he asked.

“Uhm, well…ok” I replied, knowing that he’d have a good look breasts and I couldn’t do anything about it.

He turned and arched his back, allowing the water to hit him at the base. I saw him steal a quick glance or two at my breasts and then avert his eyes.

I proceeded to soap him down while he kept his head turned towards the wall, going over his chest and arms and then reaching around to get his back. In order to reach his back I had to get into close contact with him and I felt my breasts grazing against his chest. My nipples instantly got hard at the feel of contact with Tim’s chest. I tried to ignore it, but I felt shivers across my body every time my breasts touched him.

I felt a rush of conflicting emotions between not wanting to admit that I was a bit turned on and needing to maintain a proper relationship with my son.

I finished his back and pulled away, glancing at his face. He was looking at my breasts, surely having felt them on his chest, and was breathing heavily. I kneeled down to get his legs when I was nearly hit in the face with his stiff member. Obviously the feeling of my breasts against his chest caused a reaction and he was now at full reaction. I quickly finished his legs and stood up, not quite certain of what I was expected to do next.

“Uh….honey…I..uh…see you probably..uh..need some…relief?” I said, my voice quivering. “Why don’t I leave you alone now so you can…uh…take care of it.”

“Uh, wait Mom. I..I can’t. I can’t grip the soap…or..anything.” he reminded me.

“Oh…yea…that’s right” I replied reluctantly. “Uh..do I need…uh..to…help?”

“Could you?” he replied and buried his face into my shoulder.

I soaped up my hands and reached down, grabbing his rigid member. I slowly began stroking him in a firm, caressing fashion. I realized that, due to the tight quarters, when he did orgasm that he would probably ejaculate all over me. This caused a sharp tingle to wash over me and I subconsciously increased my pace.

“Uhhhhhhhh!” Tim moaned as my stroke brought him closer and closer to orgasm.

I felt his body abruptly stiffen and his erection throb in my hand in prelude to orgasm.

Tim suddenly lifted his head and pressed his lips on mine in an unexpected kiss! I was about to push him away, but he immediately started to ejaculate, shooting his warm seaman onto my belly and I got swept away by the moment. I continued to stroke him, pulling the juice from his extended member as I softened my lips and stopped fighting his kiss. His penis jerked a few times in my hand as the last dribble of cum ran out and his lips pealed off mine.

“Uh…thanks.” he said, somewhat embarrassed.

“Uhm…why don’t you go out first” I said, suddenly feeling self-conscious about my naked breasts and covering them with my arms.

He left, grabbing a towel on his way out the door. I stood there for a while taking in what had just happened. Was it all just an innocent moment or did we just cross a line? I knew this had to end and soon!

Tim went out for the rest of the day and didn’t return until supper. We all ate and after dinner Tim went out with some friends, so we didn’t have to confront what happened earlier.

Chapter 4

The next morning the doctor’s office called and asked about Tim’s hands. They said he should come in the day after tomorrow and get the bandages removed. I felt a mixture of relief and disappointment come over me. Had I enjoyed this little game I had been playing with Tim? What kind of a pervert does that make me? I decided to concentrate on the relief of this whole routine ending soon.

Tim came into the kitchen and I fixed him some breakfast. We sat and ate in total silence, not even looking up at each other. Soon we were finished and cleaning up and then Tim disappeared into his room.

An hour later he came into the living room dressed in his shorts and a towel in his hand.

A sharp jolt went through my stomach as I knew what he wanted.

“Uh…Mom…can..uh…we get my shower out of the way now? I want to go over Jim’s after.” he asked.

“Uh…sure” I replied.

For a moment I wanted to bring up the kiss yesterday, but then though the best thing was to forget it.

I went into my room and could hear the shower running. My heart started to race and I was suddenly short of breath. What was I so tense about? Was I afraid of a repeat of yesterday or was it my reaction to it that had me so nervous? My hands were trembling as I stripped, leaving me naked as I studied my face in the mirror. I grabbed a pair of white underwear and put them on and then thought long and hard about a bra. I figured at this point why bother and threw it back in my draw.

I approached the shower and could see Tim’s outline behind the frosted glass. I took a deep breath and opened the door. He had his back to me and was looking up, the water hitting his face. I quickly glanced at his naked ass and caught myself, looking away.

I entered the stall and started soaping up my hands as Tim stood there. As my hands touched his arms I could feel his body stiffen and his breathing was labored. I tried to hurry as my hands flew up and down his arms and then across his chest. At this point my hands were trembling again and I was short of breath as well. I soaped up his back and then made my way down his legs, washing his ass on the way back up.

“Uh…you..uh…should turn around and rinse your back.” I said

Tim turned to face me and, as he did, his rigid erection scraped across my abdomen. I felt a pang of titillation run through my body. He moved his back against the spray, rinsing the soap off. As he did, his chest grazed mine several times, brushing against my nipples and I could feel his penis pressing into my lower abdomen.

My nipples became rock hard instantly as the light touch caused my head to begin to swoon. I looked up and saw that Tim was staring at my breasts as they rose and fell on my chest. He slowly reached up with his two hands and lightly caressed them with his fingers, tracing circles around my nipples.

“Stop.” I whispered, my breathing becoming ragged, as I reached up and captured his hands with mine.

Tim looked into my eyes for a moment, his face a mask of lust. He slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine! I struggled for a moment, my mind swimming against a tide of pent-up passion. Tim gently kissed me, his lips softly moving against mine, as he moved in closer. I could feel my breasts flatten against his chest and his erection slide across my midsection as his fingers gripped my waist and pulled me closer.

My entire body tingled as I could feel myself slowly slipping into the depths of an illicit craving. Despite the struggle going on in my head, I began to respond to Tim’s kiss, gently pressing my lips back against his. He immediately reacted, kissing me firmer and wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt his tongue probe against my lips and, without resisting, I parted them, allowing it to flood my mouth. His tongue lightly caressed mine as our mouths fused together.

I felt the last wisp of resistance drain from me as my body flushed with desire! My arms slid up Tim’s shoulders and around his neck as I returned his kiss with a fiery passion, grinding my mouth against his. We kissed hungrily as our wet bodies slid against one another, the stall echoing with the sounds of our lustful moans.

My whole being was awash in a decadent craving that I had never experienced before. Every nerve ending in my body was on fire as I clung to my son and kissed him with a voracity that left me week. I could feel the heat emanating from between my legs as my juices began to flow, quickly flooding my crotch.

Tim’s hands were sweeping up and down my back as he ground his throbbing erection against my lower stomach. His hands slid down my back, inside my panties and came to rest on my ass. His fingers pressed into my cheeks, kneading and lifting them gently and then pulling them towards him. His erection felt like it was trying to bore a whole through me as he continued to mash it against me. Responding to instinct alone, I lifted my right leg and wrapped it around Tim’s, my panty-covered crotch coming into direct contact with his extended member.

The feeling of his organ rubbing against my steaming vulva sent sparks through my entire lower region. I urgently pushed back against it, my complete consciousness focused between my legs. I suddenly felt Tim tugging at my panties, pulling them down. Somewhere deep inside I knew this was wrong, but the lust that had enveloped me pushed any rational thought aside. I lowered my leg, allowing him to push my panties over my hips and then gravity took over and sent them down my legs. They fell and hit the floor of the stall with a soft splat as our hips smashed back together. The sensation of his erection in contact with my naked crotch set off flames licking the deepest recess of my vagina.

We continued to ravenously kiss as I lifted my leg and wrapped it again around his. I reached down and grasped his organ in my hand, pulling it down towards my saturated entrance. My hand shook as I parted the lips of my weeping slit with the head of his member, dragging it up and down. The only thoughts in my mind were extinguishing the unbearable fire that consumed my entire body. I pulled his throbbing organ, piercing my drenched gash and coming to rest with the crown lodged into the entrance of my canal.

Simultaneously, Tim pushed as I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled. His rigid member slid inside me, parting the walls of my heated vagina until he was completely in, his testicles nestled against my ass. I could feel my pussy clutching and grasping at his rod, the pleasure washing over me.

In the position we were in it was hard to get any kind of movement going without slipping and getting hurt. I raised my other leg and wrapped it around him and lifted myself off the floor. Tim leaned in, pushing my back against the wall and began thrusting himself in and out of as best he could. Even though he was barely moving inside me, the sheer illicit act was driving me towards orgasm! I pushed my pelvis against him, feeling him stretch my insides. We break off our kiss as he leaned down and attached his mouth to my breast, sucking vigorously on my nipple.

My swollen clit is rubbing against the top of his thrusting rod, driving me higher and higher over the cliff. The room is filled with the sound of our moaning as I feel an enormous orgasm suddenly overtake me. My entire body goes rigid as I burst into a million pieces, my body wracked in a mind-numbing climax.

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH HHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!!! I moaned as wave after wave of pleasure, so intense it borders on pain, crashes over me.

I feel Tim’s member jerk hard inside me and he lets out a painful groan as he coats the walls of my insides with his steaming hot juices. We cling to one another, twitching and trembling, as we both ride the wave of orgasm to the end.

As the aftershock slowly wound down, I felt my senses coming back to me and, with them, the horrid realization of what we just did.

I slowly slid my legs down from around him and stood on my feet. I felt his spent member slowly withdraw and finally exit with a soft plop. We stood there awkwardly for a moment, untangling ourselves.

“Uh..you…uh…beter..uh…go dry up and get dressed” I whispered, not even able to look at him.

“Sure” Tim responded quietly.

He quickly left and toweled off, beating a hasty retreat to his own room. I stood in the stall for quite a while dealing with a rush of emotions, most of them guilt. I finally willed myself to get out and dry off. I stayed in my room the rest of the day, sleeping through most of it. I was exhausted from the intensity of the orgasm Tim had given me, and, at the same time, depressed about the aftermath.

Chapter 5

Will came home to find me still asleep in bed. He woke me gently and asked about super. I lied and told him I wasn’t feeling well and hadn’t even though about it. He quickly told me to stay in bed and that he would get some pizza delivered for the kids and himself.

I was instantly hit with a wave of guilt. Here I had cheated on him, with our own son no less, and he was being as kind and thoughtful as could be!

He shut the door and I soon drifted back off to sleep, awakening just briefly when Will came to bed. I awoke the next morning to find myself alone in the house. I was wracked with fear that I would have to face Tim, so I quickly showered and dressed and left. I spent the entire day shopping, just roaming from store to store. When I couldn’t find anything else to do, I went home. It was still a couple of hours until Will came home, so I went to my room to lay down. I must have drifted off, because the next thing I knew Will was waking e up.

“You still not feeling well?” he asked.

“No…not really” I replied.

“Do you feel up to supper?” he asked.

“I..I..guess I could make you something” I said.

“No, that’s o.k.” he chuckled. “I’ll handle it. You just rest”

He got up and left the room, leaving me there. I lied there for as long as I could until I couldn’t stand it anymore and got up. I tentatively made my way to the kitchen, watching for Tim along the way. He was in the living room watching t.v. as I made my way through.

“Hi” he said softly as he watched me walk by.

I had no reply, but just glanced at him quickly and turned away. When I got to the kitchen Will was cleaning up and I made myself a cup of tea. We chatted for a bit, but I was on edge waiting for Tim to come in and tell his father everything. Of course that never happened and I spent the night watching t.v. in my room.

At one point Will came in and asked about Tim’s shower.

“I..uh…don’t think he’s had one today” I said.

“Figures! He spent the day playing basketball and now he reeks. He says he still can’t take one alone?” he asked.

ffarkus
ffarkus
1,305 Followers