Mom's Hidden Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers

Not too far from the bridge they arrived at the cabin ... if you could call it that. It was quite a bit more rustic then either of them had expected. It looked solid enough, and was in relatively good repair, at least from the outside view, but it certainly has seen better days. They got out of the Jeep and looked at their surroundings. The cabin was situated on the side of the mountain, overlooking incredible vistas as far as the eye could see.

"This is beautiful, Andy, but it looks really crude," Linda said.

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But it will be fun, wait and see. It will be our chance to get back to nature." Andy took his mother's hand in his.

"I am not sure how much nature I can stand," Linda said without a smile looking at the rustic cabin.

"All right, we can try it, and always leave if it is too much nature for us," he returned.

"Well, it certainly is beautiful," Linda said. "You think there are wild animals around here?" she asked looking around nervously.

"Maybe, but I am sure if we leave them alone they won't bother us," Andy responded.

"I hope you're right about that."

"Let's check out the cabin."

As they walked in, Linda said, "Oh, my."

The cabin was but one room, with an old bed, wood stove, and a small table and several chairs representing the kitchen. "Look how small it is ... and a wood stove, my God. There is only one bed too. And where is the bathroom?" Linda asked.

Andy went over and opened a small door. "Over here, I think."

Linda walked over and stopped in her tracks with a look of shock on her face. In the tiny room was an old toilet with a broken seat. Linda saw an old sink in the corner and turned on the faucet. A trickle of water came out but nothing more. "Andy, I'm not sure about this," she said.

"Me either," he returned. "I thought it was a more modern cabin then this. We should probably go back."

"I'm afraid so."

"Well, it will be dark in an hour or two, and we are too far from civilization to leave tonight. We can stay tonight and head home tomorrow," Andy said with clear disappointment.

"That might be a good idea. I'm sorry, sweetheart, I know you were looking forward to this."

"It's okay, Mom, I guess Tom is more of an outdoor guy then I thought."

"Not your fault," Linda said. Then trying to cheer Andy up she said, "We have plenty of food in the car and I am sure we can get the stove working. So we can act like we are on an overnight camping trip."

"Okay," Andy said with a smile. "Let's unpack and then explore the area."

They unloaded a minimum of clothes and food and stored it in the cabin. Then the two of them set off to explore the surrounding area. They hiked for an hour or so, circling around the cabin, but not going too far in fear of getting lost. When the sun started to slip behind the mountain they headed back.

"I'll gather up some wood for the stove," Andy said.

"Okay, I can at least whip up some soup and salad," Linda said.

A few minutes later Andy came back with wood for the stove. "I found a generator out back. It looks like there is some fuel so I will see if I can get it started. Maybe it will be enough power for some lights, and to run that thing that looks like a refrigerator. And maybe even enough power to run the well pump."

"Great. I will start dinner."

Andy was successful in getting the generator started, and checked that it ran the few lights in the cabin and the well pump, but he was concerned that they did not have a lot of fuel to keep things running. So after he got it started he shut it off.

When he went back into the house Linda said, "The lights came on for a minute but then they went off again."

"I got the generator started, but there is not a lot of fuel so figured I would not run it until we need electricity."

"Okay. We don't need it for dinner. I can light the oil lamps for now. Dinner by lamp light will be nice."

Andy smiled and hugged his mother. Linda hugged him back, but pulled away when she felt an un-motherly like chill run down her spine. She put that out of her mind and hurried over to the stove. A few minutes later dinner was ready. They had canned soup and a salad with Italian bread.

After dinner, Andy cleaned up and Linda made the bed with a set of sheets they had brought with them. When Andy saw her making the bed, he said, "Mom, I can sleep in the rocker for tonight."

"Nonsense, you would never be able to sleep in that. We can share a bed for one night."

"Okay, if you're sure." Andy did his best to hide a smile.

"Yes, I am sure. But I need to wash up."

"I saw a well pump out back. I tried it and got water out. I'll bring some in.

"Maybe I can heat enough hot water for that thing that looks like a wash tub," she said, pointing to a large metal tub sitting in the corner.

"I'll get the generator going for the lights and the refrigerator."

Linda got enough water heated to fill half the tub. But since there was no privacy she asked Andy to go outside while she took a quick wash. He said sure and went outside. Then Linda realized that she needed to use the toilet. She looked at the old toilet and wondered if it worked. There was water in the tank, but none in the bowl. Yet her only other alternative was to go outside and she wasn't about to do that. It was already dark and she could see lightning and hear thunder. So she squatted over the toilet and did her business. She was able to flush the toilet, thankfully.

She called Andy back inside after she bathed. He was stoking the fire in the stove when a huge crack of lightning seemed to hit right outside the house. The blast lit up the room like daylight and a tremendous bang rocked the house. The lights went out. Linda practically jumped into Andy's arms. "What was that?" she screamed.

"It must have been a lightening strike. I see smoke outside. Let me check," Andy said and ran outside. A few minutes later he came back inside, and he was soaked. "Lightening hit the generator and fried it. We don't have any electricity. Fortunately the rain put out the fire the lightning strike started."

"Oh God," Linda whispered.

"It will be okay, Mom," Andy said, hugging his mother again. Then he lit the oil lamps so they at least had a little light. "I'm sorry I can't take a bath," Andy added sheepishly.

"I suppose we will survive that," she said with a slight smile. Linda's face turned red again. She wasn't against going natural, meaning no bath, no deodorant, but she preferred to do it when Andy wasn't around.

"Let's go to bed and we will head out in the morning," Andy said.

Linda nodded and said, "Turn your back, so I can change into my night clothes."

"Okay," Andy said, turning away. He waited until his mother said he could turn around again. He saw that she was wearing a camisole and panties. The top was relatively thin and he could see her large breasts in the lamp light silhouetted under the gauzy material.

Linda was embarrassed again. She had thought they would have separate rooms and had not thought to bring night gowns and such. She hurried over and got under the covers. Andy stripped down to his underwear and came over and slid under the covers, a respectable distance from her. He turned out the oil lamp and lay quietly in bed, so close to his mother he could almost feel her heat, yet not touching. The room was quiet enough that they could hear the pouring rain on the roof and the room glowed with each bolt of lightning. Under the right circumstances it would have been quite romantic.

When a strong crack of lightning hit near the house again Linda jumped and turned over to her son with a frightened look on her face. "It's okay, I think it hit on top of the mountain," he said. Then he stretched his arm out and was pleased when his mother snuggled into it. He could feel that she was trembling and squeezed her tighter. In spite of trying to act like a normal son, the closeness of his mother, and her sweet smell gave him an erection. The fact that one large breast was pressed to his chest didn't help either. He gently rubbed her shoulder until he heard her gentle snoring. A contented smile came to his face.

The storm lasted most of the night. The rain continued unabated and pounded the roof loudly. At one point Andy had to get up and put the metal tub under a leak in the roof. The drip, drip of the water and the torrential rain on the roof kept him awake most of the night. He finally fell into an exhausted sleep just before dawn.

Chapter 3

The chirping of birds awakened Linda the following morning. As she opened her eyes, she realized that she was lying on her side and Andy was snuggled up behind her. She lay there for some time feeling the warmth of her son behind her before she realized that at some point his hand had slipped down and across her breasts pushing the top of her camisole down. Her heart began to beat faster as she wondered how to extract herself from this situation. If she lifted his hand, he would probably awaken and maybe feel, if not see, her naked breast. Then she felt something behind her and realized with great mortification that Andy apparently had an erection. For a moment she wondered if he was awake, but then after listening to his heavy breathing convinced herself that he was still asleep.

What do I do now? she thought. Any movement was bound to wake him. She lay for a long time, unable to control the shivers that began to move up and down her body. It was chilly in the room, but not that chilly. Incredibly she could feel Andy's penis throbbing as it lay situated between the cheeks of her buttocks. Then she heard him moan in his sleep. She had to get up, now.

Gently she extracted her son's hand and slipped out of bed. She breathed a sigh of relief when he groaned and turned over onto his back, remaining asleep. When she saw the tent in the sheet she almost gasped. In spite of everything she was unable to turn away. She watched it for several minutes thinking how the pulsing of his cock raised the sheet with each beat of his heart. She bit her lip when she saw a dark spot appear at the tip and wondered if he was climaxing. She took a couple of steps closer but couldn't tell. Then Andy moaned and turned away from her. She felt disappointed and relieved.

As she busied herself straightening up the cabin as quietly as possible, she had time to think about what had just happened. While she was embarrassed about it, it did not make her feel as bad as she thought it should. In fact, she felt good about the fact that she could have something like that happen and not feel totally guilty. She had felt her son's hand on her breast and his erection on her buttocks, but it had all been accidental. She had seen his penis pulsing under the sheet and maybe even climaxing. Those things happen she told herself ... he was a healthy young man. There was nothing to be embarrassed about. She looked over at the bed and smiled at her sleeping son. She loved her son so much and since he had returned home she could feel that love growing, if that was possible.

It was several hours later when Andy awoke to the smell of bacon, eggs, and coffee. He opened his eyes and saw his mother putting plates and silverware on the small table.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," Linda said. The incident several hours earlier had been put out of her mind for the moment.

"Good morning," Andy said, rubbing his eyes. He was still groggy from getting only a few hours of sleep. "The storm is over I see," he said, looking at the sunshine streaming through the window.

"Yes, it is a beautiful morning, but that was a ferocious storm. I'm glad the cabin is still standing."

"Well, it won't matter, once we pack up and get out of here," Andy replied.

Andy got out of bed and suddenly realized that his underwear was tented. He had a piss hard-on. His face flushed when he saw his mother look at his crotch. "I uh ... I need to ... uh ... I'll just go outside and pee."

Linda's face flushed as well. She nodded and quickly turned away. Andy couldn't see that there was a small smile on her face. "Breakfast is ready when you get back," she said. She had to giggle when Andy was gone. It was perfectly natural for a boy/man to have erections in the morning. But how embarrassed it must have been for him, she mused.

Andy did his business and came back in and had breakfast. Afterward they packed up the Jeep and headed down the dirt road. They were only a half mile from the cabin when they reached the old rickety bridge. Unfortunately, it was no longer there.

They jumped out of the Jeep and walked over to the edge as close to the now raging river as they dared.

"Oh my God, the bridge is gone," Linda said.

"The storm must have taken it out. It has probably been there for years and it has to be washed out the night we arrive. Our luck sucks," Andy said. However he quickly realized that if they couldn't get out for a few days they would have to tough it out. He didn't let his mother see him smile.

"What are we going to do now?" Linda said, suddenly feeling panic building.

"Okay, okay, we'll head back to the cabin and assess our situation."

At the cabin they sat down to talk.

"Do you think there is another road out of here?" Linda asked.

"I don't know. It looks like the road to the cabin continues up the mountain, but it doesn't appear to have been used in years. We can check it out. We have enough food to last a couple of weeks or so, if we are careful. There is plenty of water. Maybe I can somehow fix the generator as well."

"Our cell phones don't work up here," Linda said.

Andy nodded and said, "Worse case we can walk out if necessary."

"I suppose so," she answered, relieved that her son seemed so calm about it all.

"I was a boy scout you know," Andy's said and smiled.

"And a good one too," she returned.

He put his arm around his mother. "We'll be fine."

"I know. It will be kind of nice to be here with just you, even if we are trapped like rats on a singing ship," she said with a little smile.

"Maybe not that bad," Andy said returning his mother's smile. Then added, "Kind of like an exclusive South Seas vacation."

"Well maybe not that good either," she laughed. They laughed together. She looked at her son and her heart swelled with love. "I love you," she said stroking his face and smiled brightly.

"I love you too," Andy said and his face colored a bit. Quickly he added, "Now, let's get unpacked again and I'll see what I can do with the generator."

An hour later Andy came inside with grease on his hands and said, "No luck, it is fried. But I did find a storage building that is kind of built into the side of the hill. I'm not sure what is in there. I'm going to break the lock."

Andy's went to the Jeep to get a tire iron to break the lock when he remembered an envelope that his friend had given him. He had totally forgotten it. He got it from the console of the Jeep and opened it. Inside was a note from his friend. It said that he hoped he enjoyed the cabin and explained about the generator and where the operating instructions were. He also said there was a storage shed with non-perishable food and other supplies, which he could use if needed. Andy took the key and ran to the shed and opened the door. Inside were shelves of canned food, a medical kit, generator fuel and other supplies, enough for them to survive for weeks, if not longer. Unfortunately with the generator fried, the fuel would be of no use.

Andy ran back to the house to tell his mother the good news. They hugged happily.

Later that evening they lit the oil lamps again and tried to read. There just wasn't enough light. They washed as best they could and went to bed instead, Andy again sleeping next to his mother.

That night Linda had a very strange dream. It was similar to those she had had years ago, only much more graphic. She was in bed and Andy was with her. He felt him crawling between her legs and then he began to kiss up her thighs. She put her hand between her legs to prevent his mouth from reaching her private area. He kissed the hand which protected her pussy. She was about to pull her hand away when she suddenly awakened. She was breathing hard and could feel her pussy throbbing. When she came to her senses she realized that she was lying in the crook of Andy's arm again, with her face against his chest. She could feel his heart beating under her cheek. His body felt warm and comfortable. She could smell his maleness which caused a little shiver to run down her spine. Morning light was streaming into the cabin so she pulled gently away and got out of bed. She padded to the bathroom and sat down. She realized that her pussy was soaked and knew why. She put that thought aside and did her business and then poured water in the toilet to flush it. Then she went to fix breakfast.

Andy woke up to the smell of breakfast. He stretched and yawned.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning, Mom. It looks like another beautiful day."

"It is."

"Why don't we go for a walk after breakfast? We can see if there is a high point where we can scan the area for other cabins or roads," Andy said.

"Okay ... okay, I'd like that."

After breakfast they left the cabin and headed up an overgrown trail near the river where the bridge had been washed out. That walked further up the mountain and came to a clearing. There they found a man-made ladder and wooden walkway that led to a point very close to a huge water fall.

"Oh, wow, look at that, Mom. Tom told me there was a beautiful waterfall here."

"God, that is beautiful."

"Let's climb up there," Andy said, pointing to a ladder attached to a platform which overlooked the falls.

"Are you sure it is safe?" Linda said.

"It looks pretty sturdy. I'll go up first."

"Be careful."

Andy climbed the ladder to the top of the platform. He walked back and forth testing the boards and then climbed down. "It's really sturdy. It looks like it was built recently, the wood is still green. Go up in front of me. I'll catch you if you slip."

"Yeah, and we will both hit the ground with a thud," Linda said and laughed.

As Linda began to climb the ladder, she could almost feel her son's eyes on her ass. She was wearing the same pair of tight cut off shorts and the tube top she had on when they arrived. She knew she shouldn't have worn such tight shorts, but she had not brought many clothes and certainly no good ones. Her ass was almost in his face as she felt him start the climb behind her. In spite of her embarrassment she felt a rush of excitement go through her. With each step she felt the excitement growing and knew that her panties were getting wet. It was crazy, insane, but she couldn't control her reaction.

As much as she didn't want to, she couldn't help turning her head and looking down. She almost gasped when she saw her son's eyes staring at her ample butt. She forced a quick smile and hurried up the ladder. When they were on the top of the platform, she glanced down at her son's crotch and could see that there was a tent in the front of his jeans. She shivered.

She quickly averted her eyes and turned to look at the huge waterfall. Andy joined her now, standing close. They stood staring at the huge fall for some minutes. Finally they sat down on the platform with their legs dangling over the side. Andy removed his shoes and shirt. He wiggled his toes in the drifting mist from the falls. The sun shining through the mist created a gorgeous rainbow.

Linda saw his broad hairless chest and her breath caught. She looked away quickly. "Look at the rainbow," she said, pointing at the arch of the rainbow almost close enough to touch.

"Wow, that is gorgeous, Mom," Andy said and put his arm around his mother. She leaned close to him.

"This is fun," she said. "Even if we are stuck here for a while."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,614 Followers