Mom's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the rest of the evening, Mom walked around the house and did all the chores wearing those clothes and gave us a full view of her body, apart from her most private parts.

At night, when Mom and I were alone, I asked her how she was feeling. She lay down next to me on the bed, with her near-nude body near me, and replied that she surprisingly felt good and loved the clothes.

After talking about what Dad would feel about the new her and other things, I asked her whether she would wear these clothes again, she laughed and said: "Maybe."

With that, she got up and went to the bathroom to change into the granny nightgown. As soon as she got back into bed, I went to the bathroom and masturbated. The next morning she was a completely changed person.

When I got up from bed, she was sitting on a chair in front of a mirror brushing her hair and wearing only a towel, which was amply revealing her shoulders, her back, her thighs, and a good portion of her breasts.

"Good morning," said Mom, getting up and catching me looking at her.

"Aunt and Uncle should see you in this," I commented without averting my eyes from her body.

"God, no."

"Let's see Aunt's reaction," I suggested, getting up to call her.

"Hmm, this's a really good morning," was Aunt's reaction when she saw Mom.

"Today, we all are going to the beach," Anne added, coming closer to Mom and after having a good look at her from top to bottom.

Before my Mom could say anything, Anne called Gina and told her to give one of her swimsuits to Mom and told us to get ready as she had already packed the sun cream and everything else.

While I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, Mom got into a long skirt and a loose T-shirt and within ten or fifteen minutes all of us were in the car heading for the beach.

We found a spot that wasn't crowded and started getting ready to hit the water. Ivan and I took off our jeans and then Gina took off her clothes to reveal a one-piece bikini, which clearly displayed her tight body, especially her perky boobs.

Anne, who loathed the word modesty, took off her top, exposing a strip of cloth barely covering her nipples, and before we could even take in that site, she took off her shorts and stood there in a blue thong. Mom and I were mesmerized by the sight of her standing there in front of us nearly naked and enjoying the expressions on our faces.

"Mom, there are other people here," reacted Gina.

Shrugging her daughter's comment, Aunt went up to Uncle who placed his hand on her naked ass right in front of us and gave her a tight hug. She then turned around and pressed her ass against his crotch and he placed his arms around her belly and his fingers over the blue thong.

While we watched the open display of love, Mom turned her back toward us and took the towel wrapped it around her body, and took off her skirt and T-shirt. Then she took my cousin's swimsuit and wore it under the towel.

As expected, Anne was the first one to react. She excitedly hugged Mom, pressing her near-naked body against Mom's, and said: "Look how beautiful she's."

Ivan, apparently taking a cue, went and hugged my mom from behind, pressing his crotch into her bikini bottom, while his wife pressed her boobs and pussy into Mom's.

Seeing that Gina and I were standing there looking at them, Anne forced us into a group hug, with my hands around her stomach on one side and my mom's on the other side, while Ivan had one hand over his daughter's shoulder, resting above her breasts, and his other hand was over my Mom's ass.

We remained in this position for a couple of minutes when suddenly during all the hugging and shifting, my mom's back was right in front of me, with her ass pressed against my crotch. I immediately felt odd and Mom felt the same because she instantly looked at me, although thankfully she didn't say anything. We broke up and all of us headed straight to the water and after swimming and splashing around in the sea we went to a secluded spot where Anne and Gina lay down on beach mats, while my mom tried to hide her glistening body with a towel.

I had a hard on just looking at the three women spread out in front of us in different states of nakedness and desperately wanted to masturbate but since there was no place to do it, I decided to enjoy the view.

They knew I was salivating over their bodies, which I guess made Mom uneasy so she asked me to get sandwiches from some restaurant, but Anne said: "No let him stay here", and she instead asked Ivan to go with Gina and get the sandwiches.

As soon as they left, Aunt came near me and placed her head on my thighs, with her nearly fully exposed big boobs inches away from my eyes and lips.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked me in her sultry voice.

"No."

"Are you telling me you're a virgin?"

Hearing this, my mom asked her to shush up but Anne wasn't in a mood to listen.

She asked me again whether I was a virgin or not.

"Maybe."

This piqued her interest more.

"OK. What kind of women do you like? Someone like me, or someone like your mom?"

"I don't know."

"Come on, tell me. Do you like women who are shy and modest or women who love to enjoy life?"

"Maybe women who aren't shy."

"Well, so you like women like me. Tell me do you like them well-built or more like your mother?"

"Haven't thought about that."

"Would you like to date a woman who has a body like mine or your mom's?" she said, clearly exasperated at my answers.

"Now look at us and tell me who you like more," she said, dragging Mom near me and snatching the towel from her.

I looked at their semi-naked bodies and when my eyes were roaming over my mom's body, she winked at me and signaled me to praise Aunt.

"Aunt, you are lovelier", I replied smiling. Although I said it after Mom had winked at me, it wasn't entirely false either.

Hearing my praise, she took my head in her hands and cuddled me, with my face resting on her breasts and one hand on her thigh. I was enjoying the feeling of her boobs touching my mouth right in front of my own mom.

"Are you a virgin or not?" she asked again.

"Yes, I am," I admitted as I looked up at Mom and saw no visible reaction.

"Well, you won't be for too long," she said, taking a deep breath, which made my face rise up an inch or so along with her breasts.

On hearing this, I moved my face away from her boobs and looked into her blue eyes and she returned a smile.

Mom was now resting on the mat without the towel and her legs were slightly spread, clearly exposing the outline of her pussy lips.

"Don't you like the new look of your mother."

"Yes."

"Your uncle seems to like it, too."

When she said that, my mom looked at her in mock anger.

"Now since you have seen nearly everything, you won't have to open my blouse buttons to see them anymore," said Aunt, apparently deciding to up the ante.

As soon as she said that, my face went completely red, while Mom tried to understand what she was saying.

Aunt seeing my red face decided to take it further and asked me whether she should tell Mom everything.

"At night he comes to my bed and opens my blouse buttons and touches me everywhere," she told Mom before I could reply.

Mom was so shocked that she wasn't able to say anything, but thankfully Aunt decided to cool the tension and lying down in front of me placed a leg on my shoulder, giving me a perfect view of her pussy, and added: "Don't worry, all boys are curious. But if Uncle catches you, you're in trouble. He's growing up, so it's natural. Besides, he knows I won't create a scene because I'm not a prude like you."

Mom kept staring at me and would have interrogated me but luckily Ivan arrived and had to drop the topic.

As feared, she took up the topic when we were alone in the room. When she asked me about it, I blurted out sorry and some lame excuses, but when she kept going on, I countered her: "Well, I don't like it when Uncle touches and hugs you."

That stopped her completely. Now she was sulking and I was staring at her.

"I don't encourage him and we were just teasing each other and nothing else," she spoke finally.

"I also tease Aunt and nothing else."

Without saying another word she lay down on her bed.

"From tomorrow onwards I will not tease him, but you also promise that you will stop all those stupid things with Aunt."

"OK, I will."

Then she asked me to come to her bed and made me lie down next to her, with her hands around my back and mine resting on her stomach, which was hidden under the white nightgown.

We stayed like this for some minutes, then there was a knock on the door and Anne entered the room. Upon seeing us, she smiled and quickly joined my bed with Mom's bed and got beside me into the sheet, wearing only a yellow T-shirt and purple panties.

Now imagine my plight: On one side, I had Mom, and on the other Aunt. To make matters worse, I wasn't wearing underwear under the shorts.

Mom and I were on our backs, while Anne was on her side, with her body rubbing against my shoulder and hand. They talked about relatives and other stuff for some time but then slowly Aunt turned the conversation toward me.

"Get lucky with a girl fast or people will start making fun of you. I first made love when I was a year younger than you."

Wanted to ask her who it was and where but didn't have to because she herself wanted to tell me everything.

"I did it in my parent's house and it was so good that I instantly fell in love with boys."

Mom laughed loudly at this.

Aunt, who was obviously enjoying the moment, said she used that boy so much that by the end of the relationship, the poor boy had lost a couple of pounds. Hearing that, we all laughed at his plight.

Sensing a chance, Anne asked Mom about her first time, but she refused to answer it, although after persistent questioning she did say she wasn't a virgin when she married my dad.

Turning the discussion back to me, Aunt queried why boys and men were so fascinated by breasts.

I was taken aback by her question and did not know what to say. She continued and said in school she tried to hide her breasts but boys pestered her so much that she decided to put them right on their faces just to get away from them.

"Since you are big in that department, hiding them must've been difficult for you," chipped in Mom.

"Yes, and now my girl is growing up, so both boys and men are looking at her. I've even seen you admiring her," she said, pressing her left breast against my arm.

"Nah, I like women," I quickly responded.

As soon as I said that, they both laughed. Finding an opportunity, my aunt placed her naked leg on my bare leg, with her thigh comfortably resting on my now fully erect cock.

Of course, Mom was unaware of what was going under the sheet just inches away from her. This was the first time Aunt had done that and I loved it. Anne knew she had me where she wanted, so she continued with her talk.

"The first time I decided to reveal my charms, I wore a low-cut top, which I had bought with my own money, and a skirt with a deep slit, and invited my friends to the house for a party. When my parents and brother saw me they went berserk because that was the first time they had seen me like that, but with time they realized that I was never going to dress up modestly."

"Didn't they try to stop you?" I asked, summing up all the courage.

Slowly rubbing her naked thigh against my cock said: "No, within a month or two all boys in the school and everybody at home had seen whatever there was to see, so they accepted the situation. That is why I encouraged my own girl from an early age to be comfortable about her body, even though her dad did not initially approve of it, but now he is so comfortable that he is even OK with her wearing a thong.

"Look, your Mom was initially uncomfortable wearing those clothes, but today at the beach she dropped her clothes along with all her inhibitions right in front of us and wasn't ashamed of her body."

"On the first day, it felt odd but now I don't know what the big deal was," added Mom, whose cheeks had turned pink.

"That's my girl," Aunt exclaimed.

"It's not like your son or my husband hasn't seen what we have."

"I very much doubt that," replied Mom, looking at me with her brown eyes.

Aunt by now had taken my hand and had placed it on her right breast, while her own hand was slowly massaging my dick under the sheet and her naked thighs were rubbing against my legs.

Mom, oblivious to what was going on under the sheet, put her hand on my head and said: "Thank you."

I, with my cock in my aunt's hand and my fingers on her pink nipple, asked her why she was thanking me.

"Well, I was nervous that you might not approve of me for wearing those clothes, but you were so supportive that now I feel relaxed and confident."

"Mom, chill out, you're lovely and should be proud of yourself."

"This is just a start. We should soon go skinny dipping," added Anne, squeezing my dick.

But Mom ruled that out.

"No matter what you say, I'm not going naked in front of your husband."

"OK, we will not take him. Only we'll go," commented Aunt, who was apparently prepared for that reaction.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going skinny dipping with my son."

"OK, don't go."

Pulling her hand away from my cock, Aunt asked me whether I would go with her.

I knew there was no way in hell I could refuse her, especially when my hand was busy exploring the soft skin of her big breasts and my dick was throbbing with excitement, so replied that I would go with her.

"See your son is not ashamed, but you are," Aunt said, turning her gaze toward Mom.

"I've done so much already, and I'm not going to do this," replied Mom.

Aunt asked me whether I would mind if Mom went with us.

"No, I won't mind."

With that taken care of, Aunt said: "Let's go to sleep, it's late now."

She got up, separated our beds, got into my bed and told me to let Mom sleep comfortably, and asked me to come into her bed. I was surprised by her open and brazen invitation, but my cock was ruling my mind, so without even glancing at my mom for approval I got into bed with her.

I thought she would continue what we were doing, but she turned her back toward me and went off to sleep. After nearly an hour, I felt a hand over my stomach. When she saw that I was awake, she took my hand and placed it inside her T-shirt and was surprised to see that she had taken her bra off. She whispered into my ear to cup her breasts and feel her nipples, which I eagerly did.

Meanwhile, she had moved her hand inside my shorts and was stroking my cock and rubbing my balls. Then brought her nipples toward my mouth and placing both hands on her big boobs started sucking her nipples just like a child. Sliding down the bed a bit, she took off my shorts, then her panties, and climbed on top of me, thankfully the bed sheet was hiding our naked bodies from Mom.

Taking my dick into her hand she expertly guided it inside her pussy. While my cock was enjoying the wetness of her pussy, my hands were feeling her breasts, pinching her nipples, and cupping her round ass, although my eyes kept glancing to see whether Mom was sleeping or not.

One part of me was afraid that she might see me fucking my aunt. The other part was enjoying the whole scene. We fucked fast and it did not take long for me to come. As soon as I came, she slumped down on my body, with her naked boobs resting on my chest, my hands on her naked ass, and my dick still inside her. My aunt took my virginity and to say it was mind-blowing is an understatement.

When we were completely spent, she asked me whether Mom was sleeping or not.

"I guess so."

"Good."

After staying like that for a couple of minutes, she started putting her panties and bra on. Watching her put on her clothes was so sensual and arousing that I fell in love with her and wanted to kiss her again and again. This was also the first time I had ever seen a woman put on bra and panties from such close quarters and the sensuality of such a normal act left me mesmerized.

After we were decent, she whispered that she was going back to her room and would see me in the morning. She kissed me lightly on my lips and started to get up, but I quickly put my hand on her boobs and started caressing them. At this, she smiled and allowed me to play with her breasts for a minute or two and then quietly slipped back into her room. As soon as she left, I tried to see whether Mom was sleeping or not, but all I was able to see was that her eyes were closed.

I spent the good part of the night thinking about my aunt and what we had done, which made me so excited that I took off my T-shirt and masturbated right there on the bed.

I got up in the morning and heard Mom's and Anne's voices coming through the door. After a little while, Mom came into my room and said since she's going back tomorrow Aunt wants to take us out and has asked you to skip school today. My mom asked her where we were going, but she didn't reply and told us to hurry up, so we followed her order and got into the car.

I tried to sit with her in the front seat, but she told me to sit in the back because she had to drop her daughter at her friend's place, so went to and sat down next to Mom. On the way, we tried to find out where we were going but she kept saying: "Don't worry. I'm not going to kidnap you."

After dropping off her daughter and after thirty minutes of driving, she stopped the car on a single-lane road, got out, and started walking and after seven minutes we were standing near a beautiful lake. Anne led the way and told me to take out beach mats from the bag and spread them on the ground. After we had made ourselves comfortable, Mom asked her why we were there.

"It's a peaceful place and we can have a sort of a picnic here."

We started talking about stuff like school, neighbors, and family members when in the middle of the conversation Aunt took off her jacket and lay down on the mat in a green T-shirt. I was sitting near her legs and watching the water, while Mom, who was wearing a long blue skirt and a brown full-sleeve blouse, was sitting on a mat next to us. We continued talking until Aunt got bored and decided to go for a swim and asked if we wanted to join her, but we weren't in a mood.

She got up, and took off her green T-shirt and jeans, revealing a blue transparent bra and matching panties. As soon as Mom saw her, she asked her to cover herself up, but she looked around and said nobody was there and swaying her lovely ass seductively walked toward the lake.

When I saw Aunt splashing around in the lake, I too jumped in the water but since Mom was watching us, didn't go anywhere near her, who anyway was more interested in trying to convince Mom to join us.

Aunt and I swam for fifteen minutes and then came out of the water to join Mom sitting alone. As expected, when Anne got out of the water her sheer bra had become so see-through that her pink nipples were clearly visible and her panties were not only revealing her brown trimmed pubic hair but also the lips of her pussy.

Mom got up quickly and taking a towel from the bag gave it to Aunt, who instead of covering herself with it began using it to dry her hair. This made Mom angry who told Anne that this was too much. But far from being deterred, Aunt went behind Mom and started massaging her shoulders and told her to relax.

Meanwhile, I took a towel from the bag and wrapped it around my waist to hide my erection. With that taken care of, sat down near Mom and enjoyed the full view of my aunt's nipples and breasts touching my mom's back and the movement of her hips and ass as she massaged Mom. Aunt continued to rub her hands over Mom's shoulders, neck, and back, while Mom, who knew I was staring at the naked body of my aunt, kept asking her to put on her clothes.