Mom's New Year's Record

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zipadofan
zipadofan
35 Followers

"Oh, yeah," she cooed, taking my erupting cock in her hand and jerking it into her face. I drilled cumshot after cumshot into her face and hair. She even directed a couple bursts right into her mouth. When I finished, she rubbed the underside of my cock all over her face, licking and kissing with pure motherly love. She used it to push a little of the cum on her face into her mouth. She swallowed slowly and sexily, rubbing her tongue over her lips and teeth and saying "Mmm..." I could see strands of jism sticking to her tongue and teeth.

"Do you want me to get some tissues or something?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I want everyone to see just how much you mean to me." And with that, my mom pulled up the top to her dress. The breast area immediately soaked through, completely revealing her nipples and the shape of her tits (as if all the guests at our house didn't get a good enough look last night). Gobs of cum dripped off her face and onto the dress, while other streaks dried on her cheeks and chin and in her hair.

"I love you, baby," she said.

"I love you too, mom," I said.

My mom went over to the stairs to return to the brunch.

"Mom... wait," I said. "Do you think we could, maybe, take the CyberSitter off the computer now?"

"Why not, I think you've earned it," she said with a wink.

And with that, my cum-soaked mother returned to our guests.

So as I said, even though I hate my asshole cousin Shawn, if it weren't for him, this story never would have happened. Had he not been at the party, I'm sure I wouldn't have been included in my parents' little game, and then I wouldn't have had this story, and then my dad wouldn't have showed me the erotic stories he'd written, or let me use his email address to post this one.

Man I hope this is a quick year. Or two.

zipadofan
zipadofan
35 Followers
12