Mom's Night In

Story Info
Toys are more fun to share.
1.6k words
4.14
84.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msnomer68
msnomer68
297 Followers

Hurriedly, I finished up the last of my work for the day, eager to get home. The twenty minute commute seemed to take an hour, row after row of three bedroom two bath brick and vinyl ranch style homes, and then finally the driveway to my own quarter acre paradise. I flung open the door, greeted by my loving brood. Ross and Janie were stretched out on the floor in front of the TV, watching a game show and munching on chips. "Guys, homework, Now" I said snapping my fingers as I rushed past them and into the kitchen.

I could not believe my luck, in an hour or so; I would have the house to my self for the rest of the evening. My husband, realizing that I could not possibly sit through another pre-teen movie had agreed to take them this evening. Yes, it took begging. Yes, it took pleading. Yes, I would never hear the end of it, but it was all going to be worth it. I threw the chicken in the oven, dumped some frozen veggies in a pot of water and plotted my evening. I fondled the pack of cigarettes in my pocket gleefully, I hadn't smoked in my own home or around the kids in years, and tonight I was going to light up. First a long hot bath, then a cigarette and a glass of wine, and then, who knew.

I was roused from my planning by the buzz of the oven timer and the hum of the garage door opener. He was home, dinner was ready, and everything was going according to plan. I broke open the seal on the paper plates and tossed them on the table. Steaming barbeque chicken and California blend were served. After dinner, he looked at me, I could see the fear in his eyes. Kissing me on the cheek as he gathered up the kids, "Wish me luck," he mouthed as I pushed them out the door. I locked it and waved at them through the window as they left. I knew he secretly hoped that I would change my mind, take pity on him and accompany them, but I needed this time, mom's night in.

I popped in a jazz CD and ran my bath water, the white bubbles rose high in the tub. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror as I undressed. Although middle age was fast approaching, I admired my form. The breasts jiggled; cupping them I held them up, hefting them to their position of prior glory. Sliding my hands down my stomach, I traced the outlines of stretch marks. Turning around, I laughed, my boobs were heading south and my butt east and west, I had to laugh or I'd cry. I posed in my sexiest position, "Hey baby, got a light?" I lit my cigarette off one of the myriad scented candles that surrounded the tub. Gingerly, I eased myself in to the steaming hot water.

I sat back, tracing circles in the fading bubbles; I just let my mind wander. Maybe it was the wine, maybe it was the forbidden cigarette, maybe it was just the fact that for the first time in months, I had an evening alone, but I was feeling pretty good, and pretty frisky. I thought diabolical thoughts, hmmm. Yes, I had a plan. Hurriedly, I dried off, securing my robe; I raided the kitchen drawers finding a set of C cell batteries. I cackled as I tiptoed off to my bedroom. Searching under the bed, I found the long forgotten shoebox, brushing off a layer of dust bunnies, I opened it. Resting amidst an assortment of abandoned condoms, unnecessary since I was pregnant with Janie, there it was.

I felt sort of guilty, my husband was suffering through endless bubble gum snapping dialogue and I was about to give myself endless pleasure. I slid the batteries down the long shaft, it rattled to life. Recently, between overtime, the kids, housework, and family commitments, there was barely time for sex, let alone using a long forgotten toy. Eagerly, I hopped up on the bed; I had at least an hour left, plenty of time. I trembled nervously, what if they came home early? "Not to worry," I told myself, the doors were locked, and I would have plenty of notice. I untied the belt of my robe, laying back; I massaged my nipples, chills running down my spine as they hardened beneath my fingertips.

Shyly, I opened my thighs, I was excited and ready, but I was still nervous about getting caught, I pulled the comforter up over my partially nude form. Gingerly, I stroked myself; the sensations making my clit harden and come to life. I felt my coarse pubic hair beneath my fingertips as I slid my fingers down, massaging my throbbing opening, I was delighted by the wetness I caused. I couldn't wait much longer, greedily; I gripped the pink plastic device plunging it in to my quivering hole. Fumbling clumsily, I turned it on, at first it sprung to life on high, I eased the setting down to low, feeling the walls of my vagina gripping it sending me reeling on waves of delight.

I imagined that my husband was watching me, grasping his own pink hard member in his fist, stroking it, urging me on. I could almost hear him, "Just like that babe, cum for me," his voice thick with lust and want. "Pretend that's my cock, babe, fuck it for me." Obediently, I followed his directions, sliding it in farther and farther till the hub was all that was left out. "OOOhhhh," I cried out unable to keep quiet. I didn't care if I got caught, the gentle vibrations of my toy, the fantasizing about my husband watching, I could feel the vibrating pink tip against my clit, it was hot and wet with my juices. I pretended that my husband was standing over me, jerking himself off. I pretended that he was instructing me to lower the comforter so that he could watch, urging me to spread my legs wide, opening my pussy for him to see. Warm, sticky torrents of cum gushed out of me as I rocked my hips and turned my vibrator on high. I shuddered in pure delight as I slid the toy out, turning it off. I was roused from my self-induced after glow by the slamming of the front door. Hurriedly, I turned off the bedside light, tightened my robe, pulled up the covers and slipped my toy under the mattress; I had gotten away with it.

I heard the tromping of feet, and squeals of laughter from my daughter as he tucked her in, I heard him say goodnight to my son. I lay there still heady from pleasure as I heard him turning off lights and locking doors. He tiptoed into our room, shutting the door behind him. "You awake?" he asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. I moaned pretending that I had just woken up. His clothes smelled of popcorn, I grinned, it would be a while, I had no doubt, but he would be taking the kids to more movies. He slid under the covers, I snuggled close, playfully, and he grabbed at my breast.

I opened my robe, urging him on. He kissed me deeply and suckled on a nipple. He slid his hand in between my open thighs. "Hmmm, already wet?" he asked jokingly. "What did we do while I was out?" he asked as he slid his fingers inside of me. I could feel his cock against my leg; it was hard, peeking out of his boxers. I tugged on it playfully. "Did we dip into the toy chest tonight?" he asked as he massaged my already firm clit.

I blushed in the dark, without a word, I slid the toy out from under the mattress. "Yes," I replied as I put it in his hand. The toy was still warm and a little sticky. He turned it on and gently slid it deep into my vagina, lowering his head, he lapped at my clit, the vibrations from the toy combined with the sensation of his warm, wet, tongue were unbearable, I cried out as I came for him.

"That's my girl," he moaned. I opened my legs wider, lowering his shorts, I bid him entrance. He eagerly thrust himself inside of me. He was relentless, rocking into me hard and deep. I urged him on, guiding him, wrapping my legs tightly around him. Every muscle in his body tightened as he came. We held each other afterwards; gently I tugged on his chest hair. "I'm going to have to take the kids out more often," he said smiling down at me. I got up, taking the toy into the bathroom with me, I washed it, I was getting ready to take out the batteries and return it to the shoebox under the bed when he spoke up. "No, let's put it back under the mattress, I want to play with it again sometime soon. I want to watch you play with yourself, I want to tell you what I want you to do." He was blushing as he told me this secret.

Smiling, I grabbed his chin, pulling his face up to mine; I kissed him mouthing the word, "ok". I slid our toy under the mattress, turning off the light and pulling up the covers, I snuggled in for the night. He was already sound asleep, as I waited to drift off I thought about his little confession and about my own. I fantasized about him watching me, he fantasized about watching me, and I could hardly wait to play with our toy again. I hoped we got the opportunity soon. Maybe, I could con my sister into taking the kids for a night this weekend. We had both enjoyed my night in, a night in together would be all the better. After all, toys are a lot more fun if there's someone to share them with.

msnomer68
msnomer68
297 Followers