Mom's Oral Servitude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,274 Followers

"You mean you've gone further than what you've told me? More than using your mouth on her, or a sex toy up her ass?"

"That's only half of it," she said with a sense of self-reflection. "You see, we've sort of been living a very naturist lifestyle since we became casual with this."

"You and Becky live as nudists?" I asked bluntly.

She nodded. "Only in the past few months. Things escalated to where we would take showers together and sleep in the same bed. She pointed out that we might as well live as nudists since we were always naked. When you returned home, I asked Becky to sleep in her room again, and keep her clothes on. I wasn't sure how you would react to the idea of your mother and sister having an intimate sexual relationship."

"I understand. I get it now. Becky is irresistible. That girl always gets what she wants."

"And you sodomized her last night," my mother giggled. "So now you definitely can't be mad at us."

"That too. Speaking of which, how did that whole dildo up the ass thing come about? I was shocked when she said that, and frankly, I thought it was hot."

"If you're that curious about it, she found it in my bedroom drawer while snooping through my stuff. She wouldn't stop teasing me about all the sex toys I own. Anyway, she insisted that I demonstrate a toy on her. After several days of non-stop badgering, I joked that the only thing I'd do for Becky is put a dildo inside her ass -- and she agreed!"

We burst into laughter over my sister's over-eagerness.

"That's Becky for you," I said. "She's always up for anything. I'm sure she's also done stuff for you."

Mom nodded. "Sure, she returns the favor. Oral sex and vibrator play. Becky is more generous than you may think. I raised her right, but the outcome is hardly what I expected. A daughter isn't supposed to fuck her mother."

"You're right. I guess our family is just different."

"Have you ever thought about me?" she asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Maybe once or twice. I mean, look at you. You're beautiful and you've got great big tits and a beautiful ass. That's why I never liked when you'd visit me at high school, because people used to tease me for having a milf mother."

"Once or twice?" she smiled. "Is that all?"

"I guess I've done it more than that. Okay... a lot. Growing up, when my best friend bragged about spying on his neighbors having sex, I bragged that I saw you naked a couple times when you left your bedroom door open. My friend got jealous about that."

"Good. I'm glad we can have an open and honest discussion, like a normal family. It's part of a healthy dialogue."

"Well, aside from the incest part, we're a normal family," I said sarcastically. "And why do I feel that you aren't surprised hearing me admit this."

"I've done a lot of research for my books. I've interviewed a lot of young men, some of whom have confessed to fantasizing about their mothers."

"Figures. So where does that leave us? Do we just forget about this whole thing and live as a normal family now?"

"I don't see how we can," she replied. "None of us object to this lifestyle. So why not enjoy it? We all love each other and we've got a good thing going."

"As odd as this is, I guess I'd have to agree. But the only thing that's yet to happen is..."

"Me giving you oral service?" she asked in a playful tone.

"Actually, I was going to say something else, but I like your answer better."

She laughed and got down on her knees in front of me. "Then I guess it's settled. You're about to officially become the third member of my immediate family that I orally serve. I always aim to please."

Just as she put her hands on my shorts, the sound of the front door unlocking echoed in the living room. The front door opened and BECKY was back home.

"You're starting without me?!" Becky exclaimed.

"You're home early," mom replied.

She gave us both a snotty look. "It's hard to concentrate on doing stuff with a sore asshole, ya know. Besides, I had to be around when my mom and big brother finally got together, so I asked if I could leave early. And by the looks of things, I'm right on time."

My mother turned her attention towards me. "Are you comfortable with this? Do you still want to continue with your sister watching?"

"Why not? There's nothing left to hide."

"Great!" my sister exclaimed. "Now let's get naked already! It's been uncomfortable these past 24 hours having to wear clothes around the house."

Becky was the first to undress. She shut the door and stripped away each layer of her fashionable outfit as my mother and I watched. Becky revealed her cheerleader body, tiny breasts, and erect nipples that showed her arousal.

"Who's next?" she asked with her hands on her hips. "I'm feeling duped being the only one naked. Someone else better strip, and fast!"

"Okay, I'll go next," my mother said. "And Becky's right, it would be nice to roam around the house naked again."

Mom stood in front of me, and in one graceful movement, she pulled her blouse overhead and stood completely nude.

I was in awe of her womanly body. Her breasts were large and full. They were long and hung down to the top of her stomach. Her light brown areolas were wide and her dark brown nipples were large. My eyes made their way down to her mid-section and legs, and I marveled at the curves around her hips and thighs, as well as her neatly trimmed bush.

"Does this bring back pleasant memories for you?" she asked proudly.

"It's better than what I remembered," I stated. "It's one thing to get a glimpse of you naked from across the hall, but seeing you like this -- wow. You're stunning and you've got me rock hard."

"Thank you. That's sweet of you to say."

Becky came closer to us. "It's your turn. Mom didn't believe what I said about your cock, so I guess you have to show her."

I stood and pulled off my t-shirt. And in one swift motion, I yanked my shorts and underwear down to the floor, standing naked for my mother and sister to see.

"Oh gosh," mom gasped with wide eyes. "You probably got your endowment from my side of the family, not your father's. Wow."

"NOW do you believe me?" Becky asked mom. "I told you I wasn't pretending when you saw me limping this morning. That THING was actually in my asshole."

"I guess I'd have to apologize for that," mom replied before turning her attention back towards me. "Now let's get started. Sit on the couch so we can finish what we started yesterday."

As soon as I sat, both my mother and sister got on their knees in front of me. My mom wasted no time in taking my erection in her hands to give a few good strokes. Then she leaned forward to give a few kisses around the sensitive tip of the head, followed by more kisses on the shaft. Then she revealed what was so special about her mouth as she leaned forward to suck me off.

Her eyes were locked on mine and she made love to me orally. It was slow and tender, but passionate at the same time. Her lips covered my shaft and her head slowly bobbed up and down towards the entrance of her throat. Becky even had to move our mother's hair out of the way so we could have a clear view of mom in action. We could even see the outline of my cock in her mouth as her cheeks hollowed around my shaft.

What made it hotter was the way she used her fingers as she sucked my cock. One of her hands cupped my balls. And her other hand rubbed up and down the length of my shaft as she started bobbing her head faster.

"Can I have a turn?" Becky said while watching mom attentively.

Mom spit my cock out of her mouth and turned to her. "Sure you can, honey."

"Just as long as mom gets to keep stroking me," I added.

Mom continued rubbing my balls and shaft, and pointed the tip of my slobbery wet cock towards Becky, which she devoured without hesitation. Feeling her suck me off was an amazing experience because of her natural skill and how they were working together as a mother/daughter duo.

"What an unbelievable sight," mom said. "I never thought that my two adult children would engage in such an explicit sex act, let alone me facilitating it."

Becky lifted her head and replied, "You did it with grandpa, then me, and I did stuff with my brother yesterday. Face it mom, incest runs in our family. Let's just accept it and enjoy."

"Ladies, I'd hate to break it to you, but this erection can't last forever. At the rate you two are pleasuring me, I might explode at any minute."

Mom smiled with my cock still in her hand. "Well, you've already gotten blowjobs from us. All that's left to complete the cycle is my pussy."

She laid on the carpet floor like this was the most natural thing in the world. A mother presenting her nakedness to her son. She had a peaceful look on her face, and she never looked more beautiful than she did at that moment, with her legs spread open while she looked at me. I followed in her direction.

"I'll help do the honors!" Becky exclaimed joyfully.

My sister reached down to grab my wet cock, and as I lowered myself between my mother's legs, Becky guided the tip of my erection towards mom's vagina and helped to insert me.

"Uhh.... oh god," mom groaned. "It's been a while since I've been with a man. You feel a lot better than any sex toy."

I pushed myself even further. She felt wet, tight, and warm.

"I'm glad you think so," I replied. "Because we'll be doing this more often, won't we?"

I went all the way in and felt the soft flesh of my mother's body beneath me. Her legs wrapped themselves around me, and it was nice to feel her heavy-set breasts on my chest. We kissed each other on the mouth for the very first time and we started having sex. Our heart rates went through the roof as I continued thrusting my cock inside of her. She breathed harder and moaned as we continued kissing and fucking for the next several minutes.

"I'm about to cum," I moaned on top of her.

"Stand up! Hurry," mom said with a sense of urgency. "I want our first family orgasm to be special."

Right when I got back to my feet, my mother got on her knees, and Becky quickly followed her lead and did the same. They were kneeling beside each other. Mom went to work, stroking me as furiously as she could.

It took a few seconds of my mother using her hand to unleash the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. It was as if everything I had done and seen these past few days had culminated in a nuclear response from my body. And that response sprayed all over their beautiful faces -- faces which I've seen and loved my whole life -- with their mouths and tongues held wide open.

Spurt after spurt of my cum landed on them as my mother kept stroking. Finally, after I finished, my legs gave way and I collapsed onto the couch behind me. But the show didn't end there, and for the first time I got to see my naked mother and sister passionately kissing with their faces covered in my orgasm. And it wasn't just any kiss, it was a wet sloppy kiss where they licked and ate my cum off of each other.

It was a rush seeing fresh cum swap between their mouths. The smacking noises their wet lips made were surreal. It was a kiss they'd shared countless times before, only this time, they were navigating the added element of my cum. For my mother, she savored the taboo of tasting her son in this manner. For my sister, it was part of her sexual discovery of being an adventurous young woman.

"Doesn't that taste good?" Becky said in between kisses and licks.

"Mmm Hmmm... Delicious," mom replied. "I could get used to this. Somehow, this feels like the most natural thing in the world."

They went back to kissing until all my cum was licked away, then they sucked on each other's nipples. The contrast of their breasts was stark, mom's big tits compared to Becky's flat chest. Both pairs of breasts were equally desirable and their nipples were erect from the sucking.

Mom had the most loving expression on her face as she expressed gratitude that the family circle was complete. That now we could love each other, physically and emotionally, without any clothes in the house.

The End

Your votes & follows are appreciated.

12