Mom's Roommate

Story Info
After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.
22.9k words
4.52
1.79M
2.3k

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,224 Followers

Doug gave his wife a final kiss before boarding the military aircraft.

"I don't want you to go." She whimpered.

"Honey, I have to...I'm sorry."

Kristen gazed up at him, her big green eyes full of tears. "What if you get hurt...or get killed?"

"Babe, that's not gonna happen...I promise you." Doug said confidently.

As he boarded the plane with the rest his battalion Doug gave a final wave back at his family. Kristen forced a smile and waved back, her 6 year old daughter Cassie stood by her side, holding her hand. On the other side of her was Garret, her lean handsome 18 year old son.

In the face, Kristen Hill looked like a 38 year old version of the actress Melora Hardin. Her body was what many would call voluptuous. It's not that she was fat, or even chubby for that matter. She just had all the right curves, in all the right places.

Even with his mind full of uncertainty Doug couldn't help but admire her beauty from the door of the plane. Her thin cotton baby-blue mini-skirt showed off the flowing contours of her hips and left bare the golden brown glow of her long luscious legs. Her button up white satin stretch blouse hugged the enormity of her middle-aged breasts.

Her sexy little feet were displayed in a pair of dainty sandals with a 4 inch heel. A row of baby blue rhinestones lined the strap crossing her foot, right about her cute little toes with their painted toenails.

The site of her beautiful legs made Doug think about all those nights he had them wrapped around him. All the times that Kristen had clutched him with her silky softness while he bucked in the smooth warm flesh of her saddle. While they did this he would often look back in the mirror across from their bed and marvel at the way her strong legs were wrapped around his midsection, her tiny bare feet flexing and pointing towards the ceiling.

One of the other soldiers broke Doug from his trance. "Sergeant Hill, we gotta move, sir."

As the aircrafts door closed Kristen sniffled and wiped another tear away. She slid her arm around her son and leaned her head to one side, resting it on his shoulder.

"BOOM!!!"

It was nearly two month later that the roadside bomb rattled the humvee with Doug inside. The vehicle toppled into the desert sand, its occupants SCREAMING in pain.

Doug only remembered a few moments before blacking out. He hung upside down. The door had imploded from the blast and crushed his legs. He could feel the blood trickling from a gash in his forehead.

"Kristen." He muttered.

As his body went into shock he had a sudden vision of his wife, her big beaming green eyes staring into his...full of love. He saw her silky tan legs through the mirror, clutching around him, her little feet flexing...bobbing in the air from the power of his thrusts.

Then...everything went black.

"Douglas?"

Doug's eyes peered open and into the face of a military doctor.

"Can you hear me Douglas? Can you hear my voice?" The man asked.

"Yes." Came the reply.

"That's good...that's excellent." The doctor smiled.

Doug gazed around the room. "Where am I?"

"You're back home. You're at the Base Hospital. You're battalion took quite a hit. You've been in a coma for about six days."

"Where's my wife?" Doug asked.

"She's been here a lot by your side, but it's the middle of the night. I'll have the nurse call her right away," the doctor said.

"Thank you."

Thirty minutes later Doug heard the rushing CLICK of his wife's heels moving up the hospital hallway. She stepped into the room, her beautiful face glowing with anticipation.

"Ohhh Doug." She said in relief, rushing over and carefully embracing him on the bed.

"Hi baby." He said, nearly in tears himself.

The early morning hours passed and after a series of scans and examinations of Doug the doctor joined Doug and his wife in Doug's room.

"So doc, my legs...are the done for good?" Doug asked.

"I'm afraid so, Doug. The force of that blast not only did severe damage to your legs, but also your spinal column. The good news is you still have healthy blood flow, which prevented us from having to amputate. However, it's gonna be a long road to recovery," the doctor explained.

Kristen looked absolutely devastated. "Will he have any chance of overcoming the paralysis, with the right type of physical therapy maybe?"

"I'm afraid at this point it looks permanent. The damage was just too severe. I'm sorry."

The doctor left the room and Kristen seemed to stare into space as if shocked by the news. Doug squeezed her hand.

"I'm sorry baby." He said.

"You lied." She muttered.

"What?"

She glared down at him, her eyes full of tears. "You lied to me. You promised me nothing would happen to you over there. YOU FUCKING LIED!"

Kristen stood up, pulled her hand away from Doug's and began sobbing as she stormed out of the room.

"Kristen...Kristen, come back. Baby I'm..."

It was nearly 5am when Kristen arrived back home. They chose a modest three bedroom ranch in a middle-class neighborhood, just across town from base.

The middle aged Mom moved up the hallway and peeked in on her daughter. She found Cassie sleeping comfortably.

A few minutes later 18 year old Garret turned onto his side in bed. His eyes peeked open and he saw his mother's curvy silhouette in his doorway. She was leaning with her hands against the doorframe and just seemed to be hovering there...watching him.

"Mom, everything ok with dad?"

Kristen slowly sashayed across the room and sat on her son's bedside. "Thank you for staying here and watching your sister for me."

"Of course."

"Your dad's awake, but I'm afraid his injuries are pretty extensive," she said, then went on to explain the doctor's findings.

"So when's he coming home?" Garrett asked.

"Not positive yet. The doctor said as early as a few days."

"Wow, I can't believe all of this has happened." Garrett muttered.

Tenderly, Kristen's brushed her son's bangs out of his eyes with her long nails.

"That makes two of us kiddo." She said.

After a short silence Garrett heard his Mom sniffle.

"Don't cry Mom. It'll be ok."

She rubbed his strong shoulder. "I know sweetie. It's just..."

"It's just what?" He asked.

Even in the dim early morning darkness Garrett could see his mom's misty eyes, gazing down at him.

"Can I just...lay here with you for awhile. Do you mind?" Kristen asked softly.

"No, not at all, Mom," he said, scotching over on his small twin sized bad.

Kristen slipped her little feet from their heels and curled her luscious legs up on her son's bed. Garrett was on his back and she slid over close to him, laying on her side and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Will you hold me?" She sniffled.

"Sure, Mom," he muttered, curling his arms around her.

Garrett felt the supple flesh of her big mommy-breasts squash against the side of his chest. They felt full and heavy, much different from those of the girls at school.

Kristen grazed her hand across his cheek. "My precious baby...such a strength to me."

"Anything you need, Mom," he answered, giving her arm an assuring rub.

Kristen slid her naked leg up across the top of her sons, grazing her tiny bare foot up his thigh. Garrett was excited by the feeling. Soft smooth skin rubbing against his own.

"Thank you sweetie. I'm gonna need you a lot I think."

Two hours later, sunshine peered though the shades.

"Mommy."

Kristen lifted her head off her son chest and saw her daughter Cassie standing beside the bed, still in her PJ's.

"Good morning sunshine," the Mom smiled.

Cassie looked at her brother and the way her mom was nearly sprawled out on top of him. "Why are you in Garrett's bed?"

"Garrett and I were cuddling some this morning."

Waking, Garrett was kinda surprised by the way his mom laying on him. One of her naked legs was still draped across his midsection and both her big tits were now mashed against his chest. A few of the top buttons to her blouse had popped open and he could see a huge bulging cleavage straining again the lacy hem of her white bra.

"Fucking hell." Garrett thought as he felt a surge of blood enter his pecker.

"Oh, will you come cuddle with me next?" Cassie asked, with a cuteness that no mother could resist.

Kristen giggled. "Well I would, but it looks like it's time for you and your brother to get ready for school."

Cassie stomped out of the room in a tiff. "Aww, I hate school."

Kristen giggled again, then propped herself up on her elbows, gazing down at her teen. "Good morning" she said affectionately.

"Guess we fell asleep huh?" Garrett said.

"Yeah, I guess so. Wish we didn't have to get up though," she answered, making a cute little pouty face.

Garrett's erection was now at full attention. Having risen to her elbows, his Mom was exposing a lot more tit-meat. Huge bulging mounds of soft flesh were spilling over the tops of her bra cups and Garrett found himself gawking into the deep gaping pocket of exposed cleavage.

"Thank you for letting me snuggle. I sooo needed it," she said.

"Anytime, Mom," he said, half-blushing.

As she slid off him, Kristen's inner thigh rubbed across her son's long rigid love-muscle. "I suppose I should get you two some breakfast."

Garret laid there awkwardly, attempting to conceal the tent in his sheet. "Yeah, I'll get up in a sec."

Rising to her feet, Kristen stood bedside, placed her hand on her hips and smiled down at her boy. "You don't have to be embarrassed about that you know."

"About what?"

She glanced at the still obvious protrusion, then back into his eyes. "That."

"Ohh...yeah." He mumbled timidly.

"You may be my first, but I do know some things about teenaged boys. It's called a piss hard-on and it probably gets like that every morning...am I right?" Kristen asked, feeding him a quirky smile.

"Yeah...pretty much."

Kristen smiled proudly, bent over and poked her son in the ribs, making him squirm. "See, I know more about you than you think."

Garrett watched her stroll towards the door. He could see the indentation of the hem of her panties through her skirt and her meaty buttocks seems to have little extra sway as she stepped towards the hallway.

Before rounding the corner, she peeked back, smiling almost naughtily and gave him a cute little wink.

The sheet rose upward as Garrett's rock hard erection flexed and throbbed beneath it.

Kristen glanced at it and giggled. "Show off." She disappeared from the doorway.

"Hooly shit." Garrett muttered excitedly, under his breath.

That afternoon Kristen took the kids over to see Doug at the hospital. Cassie snuggled up beside her daddy and Doug's wife sat on the other side of him. Garrett sat across the room in a chair.

"I missed you daddy." Cassie said.

Doug kissed his daughter on the forehead. "Missed you too pumpkin."

She squeezed her father. "I want you to come home."

"Cassie, be careful honey, you're daddy is still quite sore." Kristen said.

She kissed him on the cheek. "Sorry, daddy."

Doug looked across at his son. "That's ok, precious. Garrett, how you doin' buddy?"

"I'm ok dad," Garret answered.

Cassie seemed jealous that the attention was drawn from her. "Mommy slept in Garrett's bed last night."

Kristen fed her daughter a stern look. "Cassie, hush your mouth."

"Well you did, Mommy."

Kristen looked at her husband as he returned an inquisitive smile. "Garrett and I were having a chat after I got home and I fell asleep on his bed."

"Mommy was laying on top of him this morning." Cassie said.

"Cassie Hall...I most certainly was not, now I told you to hush. I was giving Garrett a hug when she walked in...wasn't I?" Kristen asked, looking over at Garrett.

Garrett nodded, knowing his Mom was lying and that he woke up with her on top of him. "Yeah."

"Well I got good news. The doctor said I can come home in two days." Doug said.

"Yay!" Cassie cheered.

"I'll have to come back for physical therapy twice a week, but otherwise I'll be good to go."

Kristen smiled and patted his hand. "That's great sweetie."

"Yeah, awesome, Dad." Garrett added.

"Well, I better to get the kids home so they can get started on their homework." Kristen said.

"Awww, I wanna stay with daddy. " Cassie whined in protest.

Doug hugged her tight. "Daddy will be home in a few days pumpkin."

They gave their hugs and said their goodbyes and Doug watched his little family move down the hallway towards the elevator. Kristen was wearing a pair of low cut jeans that looked as though they were sculpted around her luscious ass. She also wore a sexy white tank top and mini platform sandals with a 4 ½ inch heels.

As they waited for the elevator Doug took a second to admire how sexy her little feet looked ached in them. Her cute little toes peeked out the bottom, with their red painted toenails. There's no doubt that his wife of twenty years was built like a brick shit house.

Again he remembered peering back at her in the mirror as they made love so many times through the years. He remembered staring at those smooth golden brown legs as they kept his body locked between them. Her muscles tensing. Her sexy little bare feet flexing.

Normally Doug would feel his penis get hard about now, but this time it wasn't happening. He glanced down at his lap a it lay flat and motionless.

DING!!

The elevator door opened and just before they entered Doug noticed that Kristen's hand slowly crept over into Garrett's, interlacing her fingers between his, then led him and their daughter into the elevator.

Later that evening Garrett was hanging out in his large walk-in closet. He appropriately called this place his "Man Cave." He sat in a padded swing chair that was suspended by a large metal stand and was surrounded by a lot of his favorite things.

"Garrett?" He heard his mom call from inside his bedroom.

He glanced up from his laptop where he was chatting with pals on Facebook. "In here Mom."

The closet door opened and Kristen stepped inside.

"I should have known you'd be hanging out in your Man Cave," she giggled.

"You know me," he said.

Kristen closed the door behind her. Her hair was still damp and slicked back from a shower and she wore nothing but a white short satin robe.

"Well I finally got your sister to sleep. Whiny little thing," she said, making her son giggle.

"You can say that again," he added.

Kristen smiled as she moved past a large poster on the wall of a voluptuous women in nothing but a white bra and panty set. The women's deep tan was nearly same shade as her own. "She's pretty. Who is that?"

Garrett looked up the poster. "Umm her name's Denise Melani."

Kristen smiled and pointed at the woman's lacy, almost transparent bra. "That's funny, I think I have that same bra."

"Really?" Garrett asked.

"Yeah, I had no idea they had matching panties for it. Hmmm."

Kristen strode past her son and sat down on a small bench in front of him. The robe gathered a bit at her waist exposing her smooth shapely legs in their entirety. She rested both palms on the bench by her hips, thrusting the swell of her huge mommy-boobs out just a little. Her legs were together and her knees were slightly cocked to one side.

Garrett could smell the sweet scent of her recently applied shea-butter and noticed that her tan legs looked nearly as smooth and shimmery as the satin robe she was wearing.

"So, you must be excited for dad to come home finally," he said.

"Yeah...I guess," she answered unenthusiastically.

"It's gonna be a big change for him, huh?"

Kristen looked at her son and smiled. "It's gonna be a big change for all of us, which is kinda what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Okay."

"They're sending your father home with his own bed, one of those fancy automated ones. He'll be in a wheel chair, so he'll need a lot of space. I thought maybe if you didn't mind, we could move the king sized bed down here and...I could share your room with you for awhile." Kristen explained.

Garrett's heart began to thump hard in his chest. "You mean a bedroom to...like sleep in...together?

Kristen giggled. "Of course...that is what you do in a bedroom knucklehead."

Garrett smiled awkwardly. "No...umm, I don't mind. Whatever I can do to help, Mom."

"I know you're father's not gonna like the idea, but he has to deal with the realities of his injury. It's just the way it has to be for now."

Garrett nodded, still flabbergasted by her request. "I agree."

"Thank you sweetie. Are you sure you're okay with being roommates with Mom?" Kristen asked with a smile.

"Yeah, of course."

Kristen placed her hands on her knees, leaning forward a little. "You know buster...sharing a room with me might just have its advantages."

"What kind of advantages?" Garrett asked.

Kristen peered up at the poster of the nearly naked woman, then back at her boy. "You'll see," she said, with a mischievous smile.

"If dad's coming home this weekend how are we gonna move all your stuff down here by Saturday?"

Kristen nodded. "Well, tell you what, why don't we keep you home from school tomorrow and we can spend the day setting up our bedroom."

Garrett rolled his eyes. "Oh great now you tell me, after I did all that homework."

Kristen giggled. "Oh stop your whining, You're starting to sound like your little sister."

"I don't think that's possible, Mom."

Kristen stood up, making her heavy tits bobble beneath the loose thin covering.

"Sadly, I think your right. Stand up here and give me a hug."

Garrett stood and he and Kristen embraced. The euphoric feeling of warm braless breasts against his young chest nearly took his breath away.

"Don't stay up too late. You and I have a busy day tomorrow," she said.

"I won't."

Kristen started out, but then stopped at the door. "Oh, and I'll make a deal with you...cuz I'm gonna need some closet space. I'll let you keep the back half of the Man Cave, but in return I get to doll up our bedroom."

"Doll up?" Garrett asked.

"You know. Some delicate lace...lots of fluffy whites and pale pinks. You've seen my bedroom."

Garrett giggled. "Ohh right...okay I guess."

"It'll be pretty...and comfy...you'll see," she said with a wink as she stepped out the door.

The next morning Garrett entered the kitchen to find his Mom at the sink on her cell phone. His sister was at the table chomping on some cereal.

Kristen spoke to her husband on her cell. "Hey hon, it's me...how are you this morning?"

It didn't take Garrett long to notice what his mom was wearing...a white smocked tube top and tight hot pink terry shorts.

"Listen, I probably won't be dropping by today...I'm keeping Garrett home from school so we can do some rearranging before you come home tomorrow." Kristen said.

Cassie glared at her brother. "You get to stay home? No fair!"

"I'm helping Mom today," he said.

"I wanna help toooo." Cassie whined.

Kristen padded on bare feet over to the fridge to put something away. "Well, you're gonna need the space in the master bedroom, so I've decided that Garrett and I are gonna share his bedroom for awhile."

"What, you get to share a room with Mom?!" Cassie said in a huff.

"Doug I've already talked to Garrett and he's fine with it...ugh, no, I'm sorry, but I'm not sleeping in one of those damn hospital beds." Kristen continued.

Cassie glared at her brother. "I wanna be in Mom's room."

"You better eat, you're gonna miss the bus." Garrett said.

Kristen continued to clean. "Sweetie I know you have to use it...and that's fine. We're gonna get rid of Garrett's bed and use the king size bed for him and I."

"No fair, you get to sleep with Mom." Cassie was near tears at this point.

Kristen glanced at the clock, then over at her daughter. "Cassie, school bus honey."

klrxo
klrxo
9,224 Followers