Mom's Secret Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

She began to kiss and lick her way down my chin to my neck and then to my chest. Her long, tapered fingers circled my rock-hard nipples, then followed them up with her long tongue.

I shivered with lust as Mom licked and nibbled on my pebble-like tips, first one, then the other. All the while she was slowly, rhythmically stroking my cock back up to maximum hardness.

"Doesn't take you long to reload this thing, does it," Mom purred.

"With someone as sexy as you, I could probably get it up half-a-dozen more times tonight," I said, only half-exaggerating.

"I'll settle for one more really good one," Mom said, as she resumed working my chest with her lips.

We seemed to be communicating on a wordless plane, because just about the time I thought about how nice Mom's tits would taste, she turned her body so that her little orbs were hovering over my lips.

I pulled her chest down and captured one of her stiff pink nipples between my lips and licked, then nibbled at the sensitive flesh. Her skin had a slightly salty taste to it, and that seemed to turn me on even more.

Like two snakes, our bodies slithered together as we each tongued and kissed our way to where we really wanted to be. I licked the sweat out of my mom's navel as I traveled down her abdomen to her pubic mound and found that to be a turn-on, as well.

All the time, I could feel the flicker of Mom's hot tongue leaving snail trails down my stomach, until at last I felt her lips caressing the shaft of my cock.

At that moment, she swung her left leg around so that she was straddling me, and I looked up to the delightful sight of Mom's smooth-shaven, dripping-wet pussy. I reached up with both hands and parted her lips, then lifted my head and slashed my tongue from her clit through her wet furrow and into her spicy hole.

I bored my tongue in, but had to stop suddenly to take in the feeling of Mom's tongue licking up and down my shaft, followed closely by her lips. She sawed my cock between her lips, humming and cooing as she gave me the full benefit of her considerable experience.

Again, no words were needed, we just both knew instinctively what the other wanted. I reached around her hips, to her butt, pulled her down onto my lips and tongue, and began to lick, suck and nibble on her steaming flesh with real purpose.

Simultaneously, I felt Mom's warm mouth envelop my cock. She sucked the head and half my length in her mouth in one slow motion, and we both groaned in acute arousal from the work our mouths were doing on each other.

I licked up and down her cunt, then pulled her hips down even further, spread her butt cheeks and slashed my tongue over her asshole. I licked it fervently, then began to stab at the pink eye with the tip of my tongue.

Mom's head shot up as I did that, and she growled in appreciation.

"You like that, huh?" I said with a slightly sinister tone in my voice. "I gather, then, that you take it up the ass?"

"I'll do whatever you want," Mom purred. "I'll suck your cock, let you fuck my pussy, open my ass for you, and if I had any titties, I'd let you fuck them. You can do anything you want with me. Well, almost anything. I'm not into any kind of rough stuff. But other than that, I'm yours to do with as you please."

"We've got all next week to do anything and everything, Mom," I said. "But right now, I want to lick some more on that prime pussy, then I want to stick my dick in it, and this time I want to take some time to really enjoy it."

"Ah, my sexy son. Whatever you want," Mom said as we resumed our oral ministrations on each other.

Mom worked her lips over my shaft for several delicious sucks, then she pulled her mouth almost all the way off and used her tongue to circle the super-sensitive flesh under the crown of my cock. And I did pretty much the same to her, circling her clit with my tongue.

We both gasped and groaned at the sparks of pleasure that were exploding through our bodies. It was like we were sending each other wireless messages through our mouths.

And as I brought my whole mouth to bear on my mother's hot pink pussy and began to eat her with relish, Mom buried my cock in her mouth, smoothly sucking every bit of it into her throat in one long, howling plunge.

Now I was really impressed. My cock is probably 8 1/2, maybe even 9 inches long, and at least a couple of inches in diameter. No woman had ever before taken it all in her mouth, and that includes some pretty impressive cocksuckers. Moreover, my mom has a fairly small mouth, but she does have a long, regal neck, and she sucked that thing to the root without any problem whatsoever.

Well, I decided, if she could take it all, then I'd give it all to her. So I humped upward with my hips, continually driving my cock deep into her throat, and Mom, bless her, ground her crotch ever harder over my mouth in response.

She humped my whole face as she writhed in her mounting orgasm, her dripping pussy covering my mouth, her wet asshole stroking my nose. We were beginning to hurdle toward a slippery slope that led to a climax, and I would have been perfectly content to blow my load down my mother's throat, but she had other ideas.

"God DAMN, you are good," she panted, as she pulled her mouth off my cock and her pussy off my face. "You just lay right there and let Mama do the work."

Mom moved down the bed and squatted over my cock. She held it up at the base and sank down until the head was positioned right at her fiery red opening. She teased me with it a few seconds, rubbing the head between her lips and over her clit, before fitting the head into her slot and impaling herself on my length.

We both howled in ecstasy as her hot cunt slid down my shaft. Mom looked over her shoulder, swishing her long hair around as she did, and our eyes locked. A lascivious grin creased her face, and I grinned back.

Then she turned back around and began to ride my cock in a slow, steady rhythm. Our first fuck had been two people who were unable to hold back the floodgates of lust, but this was where we really learned what each other wanted in a lover.

We were quickly in a nice, easy rhythm, Mom undulating up and down on my cock and me rolling my hips up and down in time with her. And our moans and gasps filled the room as we worked.

I happened to look up, past where Mom was riding me, and saw her reflection in the mirror across from the bed. It was a look that will be burned in my memory forever.

There was my beautiful mother, her skin shining with the sweat of her exertions, her eyes closed in rapture and her mouth open in esctasy. Her long hair was swaying to the beat of her insane lust as she rocked up and down.

I reached up and took my mom's sweaty hips and began to exert a little more force, a little more control. I could feel a cum load of gargantuan proportions gathering strength in my scrotum, and I could sense that Mom was beginning to reach a peak in her climax. Her mewling sounds were a little more shrill, her motions a little jerkier.

It was time for me to bring this fuck to a shattering climax. I pulled Mom off my cock, and she cried out sharply at the sudden withdrawl of the cock that had been giving her such pleasure. But only for a moment.

I slid out from under her body and pushed her on her knees. Mom quickly got the hint, and leaned forward onto her hands, thrusting her butt up in the air, so that her gaping cunt was open and ready. She reached under her body with one hand and parted her cunt lips.

"C-c-come on, Richie, baby," Mom stammered, her lust all but choking her. "Fuck Mama like a good boy, fuck her goooooood."

I took my dripping cock by the base, and aimed it at the target she was offering so enticingly. I put the head to her hole, then rammed it home with every bit of power I could muster.

"Ooooooomph!" Mom exclaimed as the air rushed from her lungs from the sudden brute force of my attack.

"Yeeeeeesssssssssss! " she howled as I quickly began to pound her pussy with long, powerful strokes. "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme, fuuuuuccck meeeeeee!"

Mom was in another world now, and so was I. She squealed in pleasure, and her body shook and trembled as a mammoth orgasm ripped through her body. But I was still in supreme command, holding back the rush of cum that was waiting, waiting, waiting for the right moment.

"Oh yeah, you are one hot, horny bitch, aren't you," I growled as I pumped my cock relentlessly in her spastic pussy. "You love your son's big fat cock in your tight pussy, don't you ... Mother."

"God, yes, yes, yes," Mom wailed as she slammed her hips back to keep as much of my churning dick as possible in her twitching hole. "Fuck me, baby, fuck me like a cheap whore, fuckmefuckmefuckme! Be a motherfucker and FUCK ME! Fill me up with that hot stuff! Come on, you son of a bitch, shoot that cum in my cunt!"

And I was ready. With a gasping cry, I pumped deep once, twice, three times, then let it go.

"AHHHHH GOD D-D-DAAAA-YUM!" I cried as jets of cum exploded deep in Mom's clenching cunt. I had thought the first cum that night was intense, but this one was absolutely unbelievable.

I shot geysers of steaming hot cum deep in my mother's body, and she shuddered and jerked from another intense orgasm of her own. It was almost like we were holding onto a live wire, and we couldn't break the connection. I kept humping and kept shooting spurts of cum, like I was never going to stop.

But, finally, my balls were empty and I felt almost faint from the power of my climax. For her part, Mom had buried her face in the bed to keep from screaming out so loudly that we'd wake up half of Harris County.

In fact, Mom's orgasm was so intense that when we finally slumped to the bed, she rolled over into my arms and started crying like a baby.

"Mom, what's the matter?" I asked softly, genuinely puzzled at this reaction, especially coming from someone as upbeat and confident as my mom.

Mom looked up at me with a smile on her face, her eyes glistening. I realized then that she was crying tears of joy and ecstasy.

"I've been looking for a man like you my whole adult life," she said in a voice thick with emotion. "I need a man who will love me and satisfy me, and I've never had one. I have a husband who loves me, but doesn't satisfy me, and I have men who satisfy me, but don't love me. Well, by God, I've finally found a man who does both, and I'm not going to let him go. Richie, you've made me very, very happy."

"Don't worry, Mom," I said. "I'll always make you happy. I'll always love you."

"I know, and I love you too, baby," Mom said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

We were about to fall asleep, and I realized that wasn't a good idea. So we roused ourselves and took a long, leisurely shower. We spent a lot of time soaping each other, cleansing ourselves of the funk we'd raised on each other's body, and we spent a lot of time under the steaming cascade kissing and touching each other.

Then we dressed, checked out of the motel, and I drove her back to the club to retrieve her car. Afterward, as I drove home alone, I couldn't erase the shit-eating smile that covered my face.

The week that followed was without a doubt the best week of my life. My mother and I fucked in every room of the house, in every which way. I have discovered that Mom is utterly uninhibited when it comes to sex. She loves to fuck, and she is open to anything and - almost - everything.

About the first thing I did was on Monday morning, in my parents' bed. I got Mom onto her knees, got her butt lubed real good, pushed my dick past her sphincter and fucked her ass until I filled her bowels with hot cream.

Another morning, I woke up to the sound of dance music. I found my mom in the den, doing her daily exercises, naked. I should say that as a dancer, she needs to stay in shape, and her workout routine is a supreme combination of athleticism and eroticism.


As she worked out, she had me sit in front of her, naked, of course, and we watched each other masturbate, until I was ready to cum, then I shot off all over her face.

By the end of the week, we were already talking about how our lives had changed, and the direction we wanted our lives to take. Mom's talking about wanting to give up whoring, and devote herself to me, and I really would like to see her give up that aspect of her secret life.

I know she's made commitments to Tower Enterprises, and I know she enjoys the variety of men she sees. But it is a risky business, especially if the police find out what's going on. Plus, as far as I'm concerned, she's my woman now, and I can't help feeling a little jealous at the thought of her with other men.

That's something new for me, and it reflects the way I feel about her. I'm even talking about transferring to U. of H., or maybe Rice, so I can stay there in Houston, closer to the object of my lust.

I don't know where our relationship is headed, and, truthfully, it could lead to complete disaster, especially if my dad or my sister ever find out what we've been up to.

But I've always believed in grabbing life by the horns, and I don't regret for a minute going after my mother's pussy, once I found out what she was really like.

My mom is the best woman I've ever had, the only woman I've ever truly loved, and I'm going to continue fucking her as long as she'll have me, consequences be damned.

Yes, my mother is a stripper and a whore, but she's my stripper and she's my whore, and I'll love her forever, no matter what.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers