Mom's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come here,” she said.

Once we were both under the blankets, she extended her left arm, putting her hand on the back of my neck, gently pulling me closer. Soon, her arm was around me and I rested my head in the hollow of her shoulder with my face towards the screen. We had sat like this on countless nights when I was a child and, unable to sleep, I had climbed into her bed to watch late night TV before falling asleep almost instantly in her arms. It was the kind of sleep a person could know only in his mother’s arms, surrounded and protected by her love.

“Compfy, sweetie?” she asked.

“Very,” I said, listening to the sound of her heart beating.

“Do you mind if I get a little more comfortable?” she asked hesitantly. At first, I didn’t understand. Then realization dawned on me.

“No,” I said quietly, “I don’t mind.”

“I won’t if it bothers you,” she said. “You just looked like you were enjoying the movie and I think movies like this are better without . . . you know.”

“Do you mind if I do it too?” I asked, still nervous.

“Not at all, sweetie,” she answered.

My mom tugged the material of her nightgown up until the hem was below her breasts. She sat forward and I moved away to give her room. She grabbed the hem and pulled the entire garment off, then dropped it to the floor beside her. She reclined again, adjusting the blankets at her waist. I stared openly at her breasts. They were even more spectacular up close than they had been at a distance – round globes with large, pink nipples in the center, perfectly shaped and symmetrical. My mom saw me staring but didn’t seem to mind.

“Your turn,” she said softly.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out shakily, I pulled my head into my shirt, then worked it off quickly. I dropped it on the floor. Then I reached down under the blankets with both hands and wiggled out of my boxer shorts. I dropped them with my shirt. My mom smiled at me, then pulled me close again. I rested my head just above her left breast and continued to watch the movie. Her heart was pounding. So was mine.

It’s hard to describe what I was feeling. I was in bed, naked, watching a gay porno movie with my mother, who had a bigger erection than I did. A distant voice told me to stop (my “superego”, I supposed) the little angel on our shoulder, not sent by God, but by an unforgiving, narrow-minded society.

I can only compare it to the feeling you get right before falling asleep. You’re warm, you’re safe, and the worries of the world are washed away by the comforting darkness. You’re powerless to stop it, but that doesn’t matter anymore.

“I love you,” my mom said softly to me. “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“I love you too, Mom,” I said, “but I do want to do this.”

“OK, baby,” she said, giving me a half-hug which I returned warmly. “Just relax and breathe.”

-----

As my mom held me against her naked body, both of us throbbing with a desire expressed only by occasional twitches under the blankets, the video continued to play.

The brunette teenager’s blowjob was gone and now it was time for him to give as he had received. The blonde unhooked the straps of his overalls and the brunette went to work, kissing his chest. He knelt down before his friend and pulled the clothing off. The boy’s cock sprang out. The brunette took the thick organ in his hand and began to stroke it.

The blonde boy took a step back and sat down on a bale of hay which was conveniently covered by a wool blanket. The camera moved closer. The brunette opened his lips and took his friend’s purpose head into his mouth, wetting it before pulling back. The tip glistened with saliva. The brunette licked the tip and a clear string of precum hung between his tongue and the hole. A moment later, the brunette began to suck in earnest.

“Do you still want to watch it, honey?” my mom asked me, barely whispering.

“Yeah,” I said.

“You can play with yourself if you want,” she said, even more softly.

“OK,” I replied. “You can too.”

“Would you mind that?” she asked.

“No,” I whispered. “I want you to.”

We looked deeply into one another’s eyes, each hesitant to move or speak. The moment was so fragile that both of us were afraid to disturb the delicate balance. I didn’t know what to think, so I didn’t try to. I let my body and my heart guide me. Both told me not to lose my nerve now, that I was on the brink of something special, and that I should give in to my longings.

My right hand was under my hip as I leaned on my side, against my mom’s body. My left hand, however, was free. I slid it slowly down my stomach until I felt my cock, rock-hard in my hand. Never breaking my eyes away from Mom’s, I slowly began to stroke my dick, the blanket rising and falling with a soft rustle at every successive pump.

Mom kept her eyes locked on me as well. her hand, hidden beneath the blankets, seized her enormous organ and she began to masturbate as well. My mind swam. My mother and I were jacking off together and it didn’t feel weird at all. It was different, of course, but I felt perfectly natural and at ease with her. In fact, I felt closer to her than I ever had before.

We masturbated slowly and rhythmically, synchronizing our movements, neither of us wanting to ejaculate yet. This was about so much more than getting off. This was about showing our love and trust. Occasionally, our hands would bump together. We’d apologize and laugh but, other than that, the silence was unbroken. Both of us realized the implications of what we were doing but somehow it didn’t seem to matter.

“Mom . . .” I whispered.

“What?” she replied.

“Can we turn the video off?” I asked.

“Why?” she asked, a worried expression flashing across her beautiful face. “I thought you liked it.”

“I do,” I said, “but I want this to be about us. Besides, I think the mood is already set.” She smiled at me, then nodded slowly.

I leaned over her and took the remote off the night table. I pointed it at the television, turning it off with a click of a button. Then I pulled the cord on the lamp, shutting off the light. After a moment, our eyes readjusted. The lights from outside allowed us to see, but the darkness added the atmosphere we needed for our secret encounter. Outside the snow was falling, making the night even more enchanting.

That’s when I noticed the position I was in. I was leaning over my mother’s bare breasts with my face inches from hers. Also, with the shifting I’d done, the blanket had slid down my body. My naked, erect penis was hanging down, the tip almost touching Mom’s hip. her eyes were fixed on it. Then she looked me in the eye and smiled.

“Big boy . . .” she said and I blushed.

“Thanks,” I said, not sure what else to say.

“You’re beautiful,” she told me.

“So are you,” I replied.

“Come here, my big boy . . .”

My mother opened her slender, white arms and I swiftly submitted to her embrace. We lay on our sides, facing one another, our faces inches apart. I could feel her delicate hands on the small of my back, caressing my skin. My arms were likewise on the soft flesh of her back and I could feel her warm, yielding breasts against my chest.

“Do you love me?” she asked.

“I love you, Mom,” I assured her.

“I love you too, baby,” she said. “I love you with all my heart, all my soul, and now with my body too.”

She closed her eyes and leaned in. I did the same. The moment seemed to draw out, longer than an eternity, but finally our lips brushed together. We each leaned in another half inch until our lips pressed together. Her mouth tasted sweet. Her lips were soft and the pressure of them against mine was heavenly. I felt myself becoming lost in the perfect intimacy of it. My mother had kissed me a thousand times in my life but never like this.

Her breasts, burning hot with desire, pressed against my chest as she inhaled, sucking the air from my mouth. Then she exhaled and her hot, minty breath filled my mouth. My entire body shuddered with delight. Finally, we broke the kiss reluctantly, slowly pulling our lips apart. with my eyes still closed, I could feel the residual tingle of her lips against mine. I inhaled deeply, letting her fragrance fill my mouth and nose, then I licked my lips. I opened my eyes to find my mom smiling at me.

“You’re an amazing kisser,” she said.

I smiled and said only one word in response: “More.”

We again rushed into one another’s arms. While our first kiss had been gentle, an experimental exploration, this kiss was an expression of all our passion for one another. The tingling I felt in my lips spread to the tips of my toes. My dick became as hard as steel and the room was filled with the sounds of sucking, breathing, moaning, and wordless whispering in the dark.

Mom’s lips parted slowly and I could feel her wet tongue slide into my mouth, probing cautiously. With our lips locked together, I allowed my tongue to slip into her mouth as well. Our tongues, slippery with saliva, danced together. Unable to control myself, I took her face in my hands and began to suck on her tongue before eventually withdrawing for a moment. Then the kissing began anew.

I don’t know how much time passed. It seemed to slip away, to sink into a warm pool of bliss. I ceased to think. Everything was sensation. Finally, I was woken, as if from a dream, as my mom broke our kiss. She looked into my eyes, licked her upper lip, then coyly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“Can I tell you something?” she asked me, with a strange nervousness in her voice.

“Of course,” I said, twirling some of her sandy blonde hair between my fingers as I rubbed my other hand across her flat stomach.

“Don’t be mad or grossed out,” she said.

“I promise,” I said, laughing slightly.

“Well,” she said, “when you were a baby, I used to let you suck my nipples, even though I couldn’t lactate. It wasn’t meant to be a sexual thing. I just wanted to feel that connection that a real mother feels.” She looked down, embarrassed. I laid my hand against her cheek and she kissed my palm.

“You are my real mother,” I said, “and you deserve to feel that.”

“Thank you, Brendan,” she said, her eyes glistening.

“Did it feel good?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “even if it wasn’t natural.”

“But did it feel good?” I asked, smiling. My mom thought about it for a moment, then suddenly caught my meaning. She smiled and nodded her head.

“OK, then,” I said.

I pulled away from her and slid a bit farther down until her breasts were directly in front of my face. The pink areola were several inches in diameter with big nipples in the center of each. Mom had implants, but you could never tell. As I lay there, admiring them, my mom mistook my moment of appreciation as hesitation.

“You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to,” she said. She tried to sound comforting, but I could heard disappointment as well.

I didn’t answer. Instead, I placed a kiss in between her breasts, feeling the smooth skin of each breast against either cheek. Then I moved over to her left breast. I held it in one hand, feeling the great weight and size of it. I kissed it, moving closer to her nipple with each brush of my wet lips against the gorgeous flesh.

At last, I came to her nipple. I opened my mouth wide, then pressed my lips against it, taking as much of her tit into my mouth as I could. I flicked the tip of my tongue against the large nipple, then closed my lips around it. I squeezed it tightly between my top and bottom lip, then let my tongue trace a ring around it. I began to suck harder, as if I were a greedy baby eager for milk.

Mom, meanwhile, was in a state of rapture. Her head was back and she was cooing softly. Her fingers were digging into my back of my scalp as she pushed my face against her, as if I needed any encouragement to keep sucking her! As I sucked her, my hands explored her body. My left hand came to rest on her firm butt. I began to gently knead the flesh, which seemed to turn her on even more.

I switched to her right breast once her squeals, moans, and grunts indicated that perhaps the other had become too sensitive to continue playing with for the time being. I gave the other nipple the same treatment and met with the same response. I continued to rub my other hand over Mom’s ass, even letting my fingers brush the crack.

“Blow on them,” Mom whispered.

I did as my mother told me. I blew on her right nipple first and then the left. I saw the nipples stiffen and the areola become prickly with goose bumps. Mom shuddered with delight. Sensing that her nipples had endured all they could, I slip up the mattress until we were face-to-face again.

“I have an idea,” Mom said, kissing me.

“What?” I asked, kissing her back.

“Why don’t we lose the blankets?” she asked, smiling impishly. “It’s warm enough in here. And I wanna see you.”

“Good idea,” I said, kissing her between each word.

“Let’s lay on our backs, side-by-side,” she said. “I’ll pull the comforter over myself and you pull the sheets over yourself. Then we rip them off at the same time.”

“Cool,” I said.

We moved apart until we were both on our backs. Mom pulled the comforter on top of herself. I did the same with the sheets. We both sat up slightly, looking down at one another’s bodies, waiting for the big moment. She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back.

“Ready?” I asked.

“On the count of three,” she said. “One . . . two . . . three!”

We both flung our respective covers aside, letting them fall to the floor. Mom and I were naked, together in bed, with nothing covering us. My eyes widened as they took in her huge dick and her enormous balls. Before, she had been doing laundry and caught by surprise. Now, she was fully erect, her shaft jutting ten inches nearly straight up. Her thighs were solid, firm, and muscular. Her scrotum lay between them, like two eggs in a nest. My eyes followed the length of her shapely legs, then back up to her breasts.

“God, Mom, you’re so hot!” I cried out. Mom burst out laughing.

“Why thank you, Brendan!” she replied, beaming.

We both began giggling, both at the absurdity of what we were doing and at the absurdity of waiting so long to do it.

“Stand up,” I said, once we had stopped laughing.

Now we were both on our sides, leaning on our elbows, trying to look one another in the eye while stealing obvious peeks at the other’s package.

“Why?” she asked.

“I want to see you walk,” I told her.

“You’ve seen me walk,” she said.

“Not naked!” I exlcaimed.

Mom laughed, then rolled off the bed, giving me the most fleeting glimpse of her asshole as she did. She walked to the far side of the room, her big, tight butt wiggling as her hips swayed. Then she turned around to face me like a model on the cat walk. She walked towards the bed. Her cock, hanging down halfway to her knees, swung back and forth as she moved. Then she climbed back on the bed, crawled towards me on all fours, and gave me a kiss.

“Do you like Mommy’s dick?” she asked.

“Very much,” I said. “Do you like mine?”

She looked down at my dick, six inches semi-erect, twitching excitedly against my leg. She began to run her fingernails against my thighs, causing my penis to immediately spring to full erection.

“He looks like he wants to be played with,” Mom said.

“So does she,” I said, nodding towards her crotch. “What did you have in mind?”

“Spread your legs,” she said.

I spread them wide. At first, I felt nervous, leaving myself so vulnerable. But that was just an instinctual reaction. I had complete trust in my mother. She likewise spread her legs and scooted towards me until her legs were over mine and our nutsacks pressed together. It was a feeling too wondrous and sublime to describe and I sighed deeply.

With tender care, my mom placed her hand at the base of my shaft. her slender fingers wrapped around it and she began to jerk me off. I took the hint and gripped her cock in my hand as well. By this point, I had grown comfortable with the sight of it, but the feeling of it in my hand was a whole new sensation. It was so big that I had trouble getting my fingers around it. I felt the blood pumping through it, keeping it hard for me.

Mom and I stroked one another’s cocks while our other hands explored. I caressed her breasts and her sexy thighs. She cupped my balls, rolling them in her hand. We kissed intermittently, whispering words of love into one another’s ears.

“Baby,” she said, “I want you to cum for me. Can you do that for me, sweetie?”

“Yeah,” I said, between harsh breaths. “Do it a little harder.” She did. “Perfect,” I told her.

She pulled my hand off her cock and pressed her shaft against mine. She held them together in her hand and began to stroke us together. The friction of the soft underside of her dick was glorious and I felt myself swiftly approaching orgasm.

“Are you going to?” I asked breathlessly. I was sweating now.

“Yes,” she said in a whisper. “Let’s do it together.”

“OK,” I agreed.

She continued to jack us off and her pace quickened. The body heat was swearing and we were both perspiring profusely. Mom’s ass was bouncing on the mattress. I had my hands on her shoulders, bracing myself. Both of our cocks were swollen and red.

“I’m going to . . .” I said.

“Hold it in just one more second, hun,” she said.

She squeezed her fist tighter around our cocks as her arm pumped up and down like an engine piston. I concentrated all my will on not ejaculating, waiting for her, so that we could fully share in the moment. I leaned in against my mom’s bare shoulder, closing my eyes and burying my face in the soft skin. I felt like crying. The pain of waiting was so intense that I was nearly overwhelmed by it. Finally, Mom gave me the word.

“OK,” she breathed in a ragged whisper. “Do it.”

At once, a translucent white stream of semen erupted from my cock, arching towards my mom’s chest and splattering on her naked breasts. I let out a fierce cry of ecstasy as the pressure was relieved. Mom, meanwhile, had jettisoned her own load of sperm which spurted straight up and then splashed down between us, covering our sweaty dicks with a slippery layer of sticky cum. My mom did not relent. She milked us both for every drop we were worth until both of us were literally covered with jizz. Exhausted, I fell back on the bed. My mom fell beside me. The hot darkness was filled with our heated panting.

After we’d recovered from our ordeal, my mom told me she was going to get cleaned up. She rose from the bed and walked into her bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I waited until I heard the sound of running water and then climbed out of bed as well. I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked gently.

“Mom?” I said.

“You should get washed up and go to bed, Brendan,” she said. “We can talk about this in the morning.” I could tell from the tone of her voice that something was wrong.

I tested the knob and found it unlocked. I pushed the door open and stepped into the bathroom to find my mom, wrapped in a towel, sitting on the toilet seat lid. She looked as if she’d been crying. I felt a little straight being naked while she was covered by the towel, but I sat down on the edge of the Jacuzzi anyway.

“I think we should talk now,” I said.

“I’m so sorry, Brendan,” she said softly, looking at the floor.

“For what?” I asked.

“We shouldn’t have done that,” she said. “I’m your mother. It was wrong of me and I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry,” I said.

“I know how it is for boys your age,” she said. “When you’re 18, you’re so full of hormones that you’ll do anything to get off. I took advantage of you.”

I knelt down on the floor in front of her and placed my hands on her knee. I kissed it gently.

“You didn’t make me do any thing I didn’t want to,” I said. “I’m glad we did it. “