Mom's Sleeping Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly got to my knees on the bed. When I got to Mom, she spread her legs.

"In between my legs, hun."

I did as she asked and got to where I thought I needed to be.

"Get closer to me, Jason." She instructed.

When I was finally where I needed to be, Mom took my cock in her hand and ran the head of it up and down her slit. I could feel that it was wet, sort of slimy; but very good. A few swipes of my cock, and Mom pointed it where it needed to be.

"Right there, hun. That's where it goes."

"I looked at her strangely I'm sure." Because even though I knew what to do from reading the letters in the magazine, I just couldn't bring myself to move.

"Jason honey, I know you know how to do this. Push it in slowly with your hips, then draw it back out. Don't let the end come out of me. Then push it back in again and start over."

I gave a little push, and my cock slid into her easily.

"Ssssssssst," Mom hissed. "It's been so long, Jason. So long."

"Did I hurt you?"

"No hun, keep going. I like it. It feels good!"

I pumped my cock in and out of my Mother. I can't begin to do the actual feeling justice. Her hot, silky wetness surrounded and enveloped me. She'd grind herself into me while her legs were wrapped around me. I popped out of her one time. I didn't realize it had happened, and it bent my dick when I thrust forward. I was probably only fucking Mom for a couple minutes, when I started to get that tingly feeling. Mom saw I was close and pulled away from me in a start. She gripped my cock in her vice grip hands once more.

"Not yet, Jason. Please!" She urged. "Breath slowly," she said.

"Mom, I don't get it? Why are you stopping me?"

"I want you to last, Jason. So I can have pleasure too. It's been terribly long hun. Since your Father."

"All the sudden, I understood."

"Yes, Mom. I want you to have your pleasure too," I said.

When Mom was sure that I had averted an orgasm, she again inserted me in her pussy and I fucked her slowly; more slowly than before. Mom reached down with her hand and rubbed her pussy as I fucked her. It wasn't long before I felt the sensation start again. I stopped myself this time. I pulled out and pinched the base of my cock as Mom had done. The orgasm stopped, and I was able to keep fucking Mom. It wasn't long after that the combination of her rubbing her pussy, and me fucking her slowly, paid off. Mom had an enormous orgasm! I've never seen her moan and convulse like that since. She ground into me, holding me into her with her strong legs around my ass.!

"Yes!" She exclaimed over and over.

Seeing Mom in the throws of her orgasm was just too much. My whole body tensed, and my head strained in the air.

"Yes Jason! Fill me with your hot cum! Give it to me! I need it!

"Aaaaaaaaaugh!" I grunted and felt an enormous spasm grip my cock.

"Oh, my God, I can feel you! I can feel you cumming! Mom moaned.

She held me tight inside her with her hands and her legs, while I emptied myself into her hot, wet hole. She pet my head, told me what a good Son I was too her, and told me she loved me.

"I love you to Mom. Always," I said."

Mom rubbed my chest with her hands. She released the grip on my ass with her legs. I slowly pulled out of her, watching my cock as I did. It was coated with my cum, and made a slurping sound as it finally popped out. It was almost totally limp. I saw my cum run out of my Mom. It was like I was in a dream. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I rolled over onto the side of Mom, and lay there panting. Mom was the first to speak.

"Jason, I love you so much. Would you do that to me again tomorrow?"

Mom's voice sounded almost pleading to me.

"Yes Mom. Anytime you want."

Our sex life together kept me from failing yet another year. I made it all the way through to graduation, with no serious problems. Mom and I fucked at least two or three times a week. When we went to bed, sometimes in the middle of the day on weekends. Our sex brought us closer than either of us could have imagined. Mom seemed happier; not that she was sad before, but I could tell a difference. We'd hug and kiss as lovers did. Not in the open of course, but in our home. Mom treated me not only as a Son, but as her lover too.

I ended up going to college, but I attended a nearby community college so Mom could keep me asleep at night. If I awoke, she'd always jack me off, and often she'd blow me. It just became a natural and regular thing for us.

I never fucked another woman but Mom until I was 24. Mom really was everything I needed and wanted. I had met a girl through work. She was very pretty and I could tell she desired me. I told Mom about the encounter.

She told me, "I knew this day would come Jason. And while I'm sad, I'm also happy for you. I know you'll be a kind and gentle lover to any woman you choose to spend your life with."

I'll never forget her words. We both sobbed in each other's arms. I eventually married Allison. We have a great relationship, and a very healthy sex life. Now and then, when I'd visit Mom at her house; and never in my own, I'd make love to Mom. I still found her quite attractive and the sex was as good as it ever was. Sometimes, I'd stop in for a quick visit and she'd offer me a blow job, I guess the way someone else's Mom might offer you a sandwich. Except the blow jobs were better.

Mom is in her late fifties now. And I still make sure she get's relieved on a regular basis. Even though I love my wife, I love Mom. That will never change. Oh, I've even bought her vibrators and dildos. Who does that for their Mom? I've encouraged her to find a man she could spend the rest of her life with. No, she tells me. She's happy with the pleasures she receives from me, thanks.

Thanks, Mom.

12